All hotels in Placentia, California, United States of America
118 East Orangethorpe Avenue, Placentia, CA, 92870, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Great hotel with upmost care for the room"
great hotel, price, and amenities here at this hotel. the only downside is hotel is about 1 hour away from the city. Breakfast served hot items and was great to see that they truly cared for there patrons. Nothing else, but good things about this hotel!
3 night romance trip Jul 12, 2015
Roger
We had a very nice room and very comfortable bed I would have rated a 5 but there was a sewer smell in our room that I believe came from the bathroom. I did smell it in the hall way but not as bad as in the room. Tolerable but wish it wasn't there.
1 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
Breakfast wasn't that good.
3 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
"soft mattress"
Had a memory foam mattress and was not comfortable too soft.
2 night business trip Jul 22, 2015
Nice
2 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
Great hotel!
2 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
"It's okay"
Needs some repairs had trouble with the door lock.
4 night romance trip Jul 15, 2015
Warren
"Just OK"
This hotel is currently under renovation. This was a last minute booking for us and wished we would have stayed somewhere else. Our room and others didn't have a door sweep, I'm assuming due to new floors that were installed. I think this would have helped with the noise issue that we experienced. The bathrooms are new but it appears that they left the old carpet in the bedroom. Maybe once everything is done this will be a nicer hotel.
2 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Stayed 3 nights. The room was comfortable and clean. The breakfast was very good and the breakfast staff was very friendly and helpful. Seedy neighborhood. Neighbors were climbing over the fence to use the pool.
3 night business trip Jul 3, 2015
Maria
"Large security deposit needed.....beware."
Hotel is ok, but when booking on line you are not told about a$100 security deposit. Most hotels charge $50. It's too much for this type of hotel.
1 night trip Jul 3, 2015
Albert
"Knott's Berry trip"
Rented two rooms next to each other. The stay was pleasant and quiet for the night. Breakfast was nominal with service right there. Family member complained about a sheet having a dark stain that ripped apart, did not see that myself, may have been a burn mark. Got in late so did not try the pool. Direct TV was similar to Dish TV. Good stay for the price.
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
Alfredo
"Loved it!"
My husband and I stayed in a single room which had a jetted tub, couch, coffee table, microwave and fridge. The beds were extremely comfortable and the room was very clean. Breakfast was always stocked and the staff was very welcoming. We were only 12 minutes away from disneyland and will definitely come back and stay again. There isn't much around to eat except dennys but we were more than happy with that!
3 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015
Great stay and staff very friendly breakfast staff
4 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
Retche
"Good enough for us"
Hotel is in an odd location, but easy access to interstates. Staff was friendly. Pool was small but enough to entertain the kids.
1 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
Bryan
"Clean & Comfortable"
Room was very clean with a comfortable pillow top bed. Check-in staff was very nice and professional. There seems to be some construction going on and the front of the hotel had boxes/supplies. I would have tried to keep the entrance better for incoming guests to see. However, none of that took away from the clean and quiet room which is all I needed.
1 night business trip Jun 25, 2015
"Top Marks"
Nice heated pool and jacuzzi, great breakfast. Clean, quiet.
2 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
"great stay"
I stayed to put my daughter through tennis camp whole week in the University and food choices around, the awesome breakfast (very helpful crew) and room service was great. I wish the hotel internet and wireless was much faster.
5 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
KOTHANDAR
"Worst internet experience ever at a motel/hotel"
Worst internet experience I have ever had at a motel/hotel. I spent 45 minutes on the phone with the motel's external IT resource trying to help them resolve their internet problems - front desk said they couldn't do it. After 45 minutes, the IT resource told me I should change rooms because they couldn't solve the problem. Download speed (when I could connect): .7mg; upload speed: .2 mg. For this reason alone I would not stay at this property again.
3 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
Craig
"Great experience"
What a wonderful experience. They staff was pleasant and courteous. The breakfast staff delivered the same experience. Housekeeping needs to do a more thorough job in the restroom.
1 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
Mary Carmen
"super"
comfortable
4 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
"A baseball road trip"
A baseball road trip to see our guys vs. the Angels. This place is great, wonderful, even...if you pack well. No services/restaurants/businesses AT ALL. Ask directions to that stuff and you are directed several exits away. Once there though...we got dinner from Trader Joe's and swim suits from Sears Outlet...so, all in all a good scene. I'd stay here again.
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
joseph
"Average to Good stay."
The hotel was good to average for the price. Service was very friendly and professional, especially at the front desk and the person responsible for morning breakfast. I am extremely particular about cleanliness, so I consider the room average. The linens were very clean and the room appeared very nice, but the bathroom was not up to my standard of cleanliness. If you want a decent room at a decent price, I would recommend this hotel.
2 night business trip Jun 9, 2015
Riley
"For the right price"
Right by the 57 freeway. It was clean and comfortable. I would book it for the right price again.
1 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
Rebeca
"Satisfactory stay"
I like the feel of cleanliness of the room. The king size bed was comfortable but the pillows are a little bit uncomfortable.The breakfast was pretty good and the service was good . I will go back there next time I need a hotel in that area. I will recommend to my friends .
1 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
"Would stay again!!"
We arrived late at night and were pleasantly surprised. The hotel is well maintained and the lobby welcoming. The room was very nice and comfortable with tasteful decor. The breakfast was good and the ladies working in the breakfast room were friendly and helpful. The hotel is off the street behind a Denny's (very convenient) so there isn't any street noise.
1 night romance trip May 29, 2015
"Great place to stay!"
Friendly staff, clean comfortable room, convenient location, all the things a guest could want!
1 night trip with friends Jun 6, 2015
The room was very nice and the breakfast was good. Great service from the breakfast attendants. There was a pizza box and leftover food sitting at the outside lobby area for more than 6 hours.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
"This was a 1 day disney trip"
I enjoyed the complimentary breakfast that was a nice treat and the bed was surprisingly comfortable it wasn't close to Disney but for the great price we drove and parked at disney.
1 night family trip May 28, 2015
Esther
"LAX perfect gateway"
Had a great time, hotel location was perfect, I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling there.
1 night trip with friends Jun 1, 2015
sergio
"Weekend Stay"
Breakfast room can get crowded and noisy on weekends.
3 night trip May 28, 2015
"enjoyed my stay. everything was top notch."
it was good. everything was fine.
1 night business trip May 28, 2015
michael
"ok...hotel"
Noise from construction
1 night business trip May 27, 2015
"nice place and great feel"
Absolutely greatest for awsome price. Room was super clean. The bathroom was very nicely remodeled felt like a a higher quality hotel. Tv was huge with all channels and HBO picture quality was superb. Breakfast had a lot to choose from and I was so satisfied with the wide selection and service. Only reason for four stars is front desk was not so welcoming. But overall great place will be staying here in the future thank you best western.
1 night business trip May 25, 2015
soledad
"Stay is OK"
I've stayed here before. Didn't know they were remodeling until I got up to the hallway and inside my room. There's paint on the carpet and tiles in the bathroom floor. I asked for face towel around 11:30pm. Front desk clerk said I won't be able to get any until early the next morning.
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
Armina
Will definitely be staying here again.
3 night business trip May 11, 2015
"DISNEYLAND TRIP"
Everything was great! You get a lot for your money....
1 night family trip May 13, 2015
"Nice staff and great horel...classy!"
Nice Staff. Good location to get to everything!
3 night romance trip May 10, 2015
"Meh - I've stayed in worse hotels."
This hotel is alright. I'd say two and a half star. The neighborhood is a bit sketchy. We only stayed one night because we wanted to be in Anaheim for Disneyland the next day. I probably wouldn't stay there again but the staff was nice. The breakfast was gross and there were about 25 teenagers on our floor who kept slamming doors all night. We were glad to go to the Disney Resort the next day. I guess 'meh' would best describe this place.
1 night family trip May 10, 2015
"Dont stay here if u want a good nights rest."
Woke up to construction work in the morning. Was not warned about it. Wouldnt have stayed if told. Therefore, this bad review wouldnt have existed.
1 night romance trip May 5, 2015
"Clean and Comfortable"
We have stayed at this hotel several times when visiting family in Orange County and find the accommodations to be clean and comfortable. On this stay, we had a spacious mini suite with a sitting area, table, micro and small refrigerator. The staff is friendly and the location is central for many activities in the area. You will find that the included breakfast can be challenging--there is a nice variety of food but the eating area is small with limited seating and was too crowded for us to eat there. There is, however, a Denny's adjacent to the property. We will definitely stay again
1 night romance trip Apr 2, 2015
"Try it... Yo'll like it"
Excellent experience from the arrival to departure time. Friendly personnel, clean environment, soothing music in the lobby. Classy establishment. Conveniently located near shopping.
3 night business trip Apr 6, 2015
Emil
"Outskirts"
Reasonable rate and well kept condition. location not convenient to Convention Center.
1 night trip with friends Apr 15, 2015
"overecharged"
Unhappy with the people that worked there bad service and they charged me 100 fir room deposit which was not part of the deal and only gave back 50 because of one dirty towel
1 night romance trip Apr 29, 2015
Pandora
"Gr8 Customer Service"
I was extremely impressed with the customer sevice provided by Cristina and Ama at the front lobby and by the personnel in the breakfast room. I felt very welcomed and was given top notch service. Thank you for making my stay so enjoyable!
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
Gloria
"Fine for a 9 hour stay"
Very clean and new! Would have been nice before I booked to know the pool area was under construction and that the free breakfast included didn't start until 7 am. These are 2 or the reasons I booked here but wasn't informed until after I had booked the room. Overall nice for one night but not really worth what we paid for.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
"Nice Hotel close to downtown Brea."
This hotel met all our needs for our night out to enjoy a good comedy at the Brea Improv and enjoy some nice beer at The Brewery right down the street. After all the fun had a nice place to go and sleep it all off.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"A good place to get a good nights rest."
Clean, quiet, & a great breakfast. Will recommend to others traveling in the Anaheim area.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
Lordy
"Great hotel for family Disneyland trip"
This hotel was perfect for our family. We had 3 small kids, including a baby in a junior suite. The space was all we needed to make our Disneyland trip a great one. The breakfast was hot and had great options every day. The hotel staff member at breakfast was always SO friendly and offered to make waffles and deliver them to your table every morning. They had real half-n-half for the coffee and to-go cups - a huge plus for me). The room was quiet, not in a busy crowded area and close enough to Disney but far enough away to not pay a bunch for a close hotel. Highly recommend. We loved our stay. And it was next to a Denny's! Heated pool and hot tub too!
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
Dale
"Disneyland getaway..."
The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room we were given was a "remodeled" room. It was spacious and was clean. The bed was comfortable. The bathroom was okay. Seemed like when they did the remodeling they skimped out on their detail work. You could see the pipe from the shower head in the wall. Not a big deal though. The first night was great. The second night was horrible. There was someone knocking on doors and shuffling around during the late night hours. It last for a couple of hours. My daughter woke up at one point (due to the noise) and thought somebody was in our room because it was so loud. Needless to say, we didn't get much sleep that night.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Kimberly
"Nice hotel close to the Anaheim convention centre"
Keeping it short, it's a nice hotel for decent prices. Their staff is very welcoming. Breakfast in the morning is also great - sausages, omelets, bread, waffles, fruits etc.. Spacious clean room with fridge and microwave. There is nothing to complain really except I wish their rooms were somewhat soundproof. You can hear people from outside and sometimes a late night truck may wake you up! ..But, Overall it's a great play to stay
Other trip Apr 1, 2015