All hotels in Reno, Nevada, United States of America

• Wellness
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
    Bad pool
"Snowed In"
We were snowed in, as roads were hazardious. Stayed at Circus Circus because of the price. Would return because of the value. Very nice casino hotel.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2016
Harry
"Ok on a budget"
Entire place smelled, very dated, bed uncomfortable
1 night trip Jan 31, 2016
Francis
"So so"
Overall rate it 3 star. And total amount a night shld be posted with additional arrival fees posted in lobby desks, and rooms like for essentials that was a surprise for me so room was not total price from online because there's more
1 night trip with friends Jan 30, 2016
"Great room!"
Great deal on a really comfortable room. I don't even gamble, but would go back.
1 night romance trip Jan 18, 2016
Pamela
"Happy!!!"
I was happy the entired time with my family too just once I was putting my stuff away my son notice that tiny thing (a cockroach) and I was just a bit concern besides that everything was great!!!
"overnighter"
comfy beds, a coffee maker and a nice TV make things nice.
1 night trip Jan 27, 2016
The hotel is beaten up and in need of remodeling.
"Just a quickie"
I enjoy staying there. Its convenient and a decent value.
1 night trip Jan 26, 2016
David Barbano
"Reno"
My stay was great. I loved the hotel and how close it is to the other casinos.
2 night family trip Jan 22, 2016
the reservation was for a family of four, you had two sets of towels and there were no available blankets in the closet. room is either to warm with heather on or too cold without. the mattress was in terrible conditions, it was replace after I complaint about. The toilet was dirty, bathroom wallpaper peeling off...
Victor
"Last time at Circus Circus."
Wasn't good. Rude service; our hotel door didn't lock. We were woken up three times by the maid.
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2016
They gave me an old room and it smells very bad. We couldn't stand it. I told the front desk lady.She told me that's the way is it. If I want upgrade to pay more money. This hotel is waiting to make money on you in the last minutes. I will never come back there again. Front desk person was not friendly very attitude.I'm totally not happy with Circus Circus Hotel & Casino Reno. I hope this will help other to come to Reno for vacation.
2 night family trip Jan 22, 2016
The hotel staff was not very friendly and the person checking us in was almost top the point of being rude, acting like she was inconvenienced by us and made it clear we were placed in the rooms across the street because we booked through another service and not through their hotel. The next morning the hotel staff knocked on our door to clean despite the do not disturb sign, they were also cleaning rooms next door with the radio blasting at 9am.
1 night romance trip Jan 22, 2016
Troy
Great get away
3 night family trip Nov 22, 2015
donyell
"Easy, central & Fun for the kids."
It's Circus Circus. Somethings the neighbors are a bit loud, but then again maybe my kids get loud. We appreciate the Suite with it's closable door and the separate AC controls. It does seem a bit random that sometimes the suites have microwaves and the times not, but like I said, it's Circus Circus.
3 night family trip Jan 15, 2016
Clay
"Nephew's first time "circus-circusing""
A pretty standard room/hotel/service. We booked here for the convenience of having children's activities and gambling in one place without leaving the building.
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2016
"Poor Experience"
I more than likely will never stay here again. My reasons are: too many hotel rooms and guests, not enough room in restaurants or other venues. Additionally, the elevators in the sky tower are HORRIBLE. There's six and it seemed as if only one was working at any given time, so they were consistently packed. We constantly encountered a ridiculous line to get up to our room or down to the entertainment area. Also, beware, if you bring small children in a stroller, there are a lot of stairs to navigate. For being a family-focused venue, I thought this was very poorly thought out. There is a handicap lift at some steps, but not all, and it requires help to run the lift. Ridiculous. The mobile checkout code I was given was incorrect and the wi-fi was extremely slow - I used my phone data plan instead because it was faster. The beds were very worn out, which made for a poor night's sleep. Overall, it worked, but never again.
3 night family trip Jan 15, 2016
Amber
way too noisy bathroom is dirty with lots of hair on the floor
1 night family trip Jan 16, 2016
Jasmin
The room was very dirty, and no cable.
2 night family trip Jan 15, 2016
"Hotel service needs to be improved"
Room was good. However, people live there may not all be friendly families. During our stay, there are lots of people there. You have to wait for elevator. There are some people cut in the line. No hotel staff was there to manage the line. I would not stay here again
1 night family trip Jan 16, 2016
ChungShun
We were quite upset because you do not have the circus acts for the kids during the week. We also miss the buffet it has been closed every time we have been there
1 night trip with friends Jan 7, 2016
"...."
as my first trip in this place i rate it as a great one.
1 night trip Jan 4, 2016
carlos
"Non-smoking rooms still smoky"
Hotel room was nice if you don't mind smoke from the smokers in the casino coming all the way up to the 23rd floor
2 night family trip Jan 3, 2016
"Great experience"
Circus Circus was a great choice because of 2 young kids. They love the games and shows. After back at home, they still tell us how much they miss Reno. The price was great for the holidays. Even though the line for checkin was long for the holidays, the reception was nice, make the start of the vacation more enjoyable and make great impression for Circus Circus. And short distance for us to drive to snowy place. Overall great experience this time.
3 night family trip Dec 27, 2015
"Long Waiting Line and Limited Parking Space"
Took us 30-45 minutes to check-in. The line is just too long. I guess for a hotel with this high capacity should have more receptionists at the front desk. The express check-out was okay. Parking was very difficult at the casino garage. The room is fine, clean and comfort. We got a room with good city view.
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2015
Yi-Lung
"Clean the rooms, improve on the food."
The room was not clean. Don't eat at the Casino.
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2015
Jon
"Worse service ever"
Took us 3 hours to wait inline for check in????????
"one day getaway"
Kids loves to stay at Circus Circus!
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2015
Abraham
"Nice Winter trip"
Stay was nice but hotel arcade was overcrowded and felt stuffy. No ventilation it seemed. My eyes were irritated as well other family members because smoking is permitted in areas of hotel. I believe the smoke travels in the vents. The free WiFi was really slow. Restroom in room was spacious but im not sure if vent was working.
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2015
"Poor check in process and room service."
1 hour and 30 minutes to check in is just too bad. Light in the bathroom goes out. No shampoo or soap in the room the second day.
"Great Value"
Always treated well at this place over the years.
1 night romance trip Dec 30, 2015
Donald
"Renovation desperately needed"
An aging hotel needs a lot of renovation...
2 night family trip Dec 29, 2015
Roberto
"Loved It!"
It allowed for Good Food and Entertainment
1 night trip Dec 30, 2015
Billy
The room was very warm and dry. We couldn't sleep because it was so stuffy.
"Circus Circus was nice"
Haven't stayed here for almost 20 years, it's still a nice hotel.
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2015
Lori
"Family Vacation"
It was ok, but I expect to be a better room with more services like Microwave and refrigerator.
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2015
Fariba
"Check in is a circus"
Check in line was 2 to 4 hours wrapped around the whole ground floor of the casino. Management issue which needs to be fixed.
2 night romance trip Dec 27, 2015
"not a prefer hotel at all"
take over 2 hours to stand inline with all luggage and children to check in, line lasted late into the night.
2 night family trip Dec 27, 2015
"Extremely long wait for check in"
Had to wait 2.5 hrs to check in on 12/26/15.
"Winter break"
We chose Circus Circus for the midway games and shows. It's a great hotel for a family. We brought our dogs this trip and used the kennel. It was nice to see them and care for their needs, and take them with us to play in the snow.
Rebecca
"Not impressed"
Check in line was 3 hour wait. Not impressed
1 night trip with friends Dec 27, 2015
Kirk
"Horrible Check In Experience"
Horrible check in experience on 12/27 - took 2.5 hours to check in- ruined our dinner plans for that evening. Supposedly the hotel had a new management system that was not equipped to handle so many reservations. This is what we were told only after inquiring with an agent. W/O the inquiry, there were no agents informing people of the delay. Poor planning and execution, in my opinion.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2015
"3 hours of check in line."
There was 3 hour line to check in the hotel. Reason to book hotel is stay there and relax from the long drive. instead they made us stand in 3 hours line to just check into room. and Most frustrating part is half of the checking counter were close. they cannot react the demand. They forced us to stay in line.. they put line next to slot machines and the keep annoying all the parents that they are not keeping kids in the line. and they go step further to show their power by asking parents to show their ids to stay in near slot machine where line is or get kicked out from hotel by security.. I am not sure why they then target families with kid to come enjoy circus shows or kids arcade play etc.. and then force they to stay in the line next to slot machines.. so much horrible experience. Next time I will book hotel some where else and take kids there only for the arcade games to plan.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2015
Absolutely terrible, I'm never coming back. It took us 2 hours to check in and the line for registration wrapped around the entire casino.
1 night trip with friends Dec 27, 2015
Elisa
"Pay a little more and go somewhere else"
Terrible! Waited 3 hours in line to register. Our room was dirty sheets had holes and it was so uncomfortable! Very noisy and even though we were on a non smoking floor it still stunk like cigarettes! Staff was very rude and didn't care that we had to wait so long.
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2015
Rachel
"Long line check in"
I'm 48 years old, but never be in line for 2 hours and 45 minutes to just check in. And finally I was in line that long to check in at this hotel.
Thuy Trang
"Poor Management"
Our stay at the hotel was terrible. The parking situation was bad, it took us 1.5 hours to park and get checked in. For some reason they closed the top level in the parking garage and did not place any signs. The parking garages was a huge maze of cars trying to park and drunks causing accidents. The room was dirty and the bathroom floor was sticky.Like other reviews the heater was loud. The hotel elevators were slow, we had to wait 20 minutes for an elevator to stop at our floor. The buffet food was terrible. When we bought up our concern up with management we were told the hotel is at capacity and nothing could be done. We will not be staying at this hotel again.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2015
"Goood nex time I'll stay on circus circus"
That was great the circus circus has evertring for all family members congrats
2 night family trip Dec 25, 2015
alberto
"Worst Xmas ever in Circus Circus hotel in Reno"
Terrible. The parking lot is full of cars and no body came to open reserved area. A whole layer of Valet parking is empty.
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2015