All hotels in Reno, Nevada, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here500 N Sierra St, Reno, NV, 89503, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"my stay at circus circus"
It was cool
2 night family trip Mar 17, 2015
Kennbbisha
"Circus Circus"
Yuck. On so many levels....
1 night trip with friends Mar 21, 2015
Patti
"Good place to stay"
Went to watch basketball and gamble. Worked out well. Enough food close by. Drink tickets for betting help out. Room was a standard hotel room. It was quiet enough in the North Tower, which is the best tower, I think. From CC, you can walk thru the other hotels and eat and shop.
3 night trip with friends Mar 19, 2015
Shawn
"They don't clean all rooms"
there was hair all over the bath room floor, the sink, tub, and mirror had not been cleaned. The carpet had not been vaccumed. Dirty forks under bed, night stand. Candy was stuck to the night stands. There was a bag of pills along with and empty soda bottle under the dresser. Out by the ice machine there was moldy food on multiple plates. The management didn't care about the condition of the room or vending area.
1 night business trip Mar 10, 2015
"Great value."
Wonderful stay. Very happy with everything except the fact that upon entering our room we found hair in the shower and on the bathroom sink. All in all great value for a minimal price. Thank you.
1 night romance trip Mar 18, 2015
"Awful breakfast choice"
Breakfast in coffee shop was awful! Actually asked to not be charged! Will never stay at Circus Circus again.
1 night family trip Mar 16, 2015
"Love love love Circus Circus!"
Nice room, convenient location, very friendly staff. Love this place! Very user friendly!
1 night romance trip Mar 17, 2015
"Ok"
Was not the room I paid for. Paid for 1 king got 2 queens. Circus circus said Due to purchasing from hotels.com they couldn't guarantee I get the room that it says I pay for. Kind of a bummer
1 night trip Mar 13, 2015
"Circus Circus"
The rooms were nicer than what I expected. And the house keeper's are really nice.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"stay at Circus Circus"
I noticed that the base of the toilet had not been cleaned. Otherwise it was fine. I left my car while on a trip and had shopped before I left for things I needed as I knew I would not feel up to it when I got back and needed to drive home right away. My driver's side window was lowered and the valet said he couldn't get it back up and it must have been down the whole time I was gone. All my purchases had been taken. I didn't notice it until I had left the hotel and since I had a long,long day and a 2hr. drive home I didn't go back and report it. I know I had about $100 worth of groceries, etc. I will call Circus Circus and report it.
1 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
"Time to update"
They need to update that place,needs a safe in the room too.
3 night trip with friends Mar 12, 2015
Duane
"bad nights rest"
It was very loud ( people) in hall way. Doors .slamming closed all nite long .This hotel has gone down hill . Alot of gang bangers hang out there.we used to stay there alot wont go there again.
1 night trip with friends Mar 13, 2015
Mark mark
"stay at circus circus"
I was disappointed about some extra charges they wanted to charge an additional 30.00 a night something I was not told about by hotels .com. other than that it was comfortable and clean.
2 night business trip Mar 9, 2015
Diane L.
"Great Value for the Money"
Clean decent room. Very efficient check in and check out. I appreciate security patrolling the grounds and parking areas.
2 night business trip Mar 8, 2015
"nice nights sleep"
We pulled up, valley took car and luggage, got checked in. The gal at the front desk was very nice. Got our room and once we got in we called to let valley know what room and they brought luggage quickly. Clean room, comfortable beds. Definitely will stay again!!!
1 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
"Can't breath,No thanks!"
was ok . Registration was opinions ends of the actually hotel. Far walk with kids and luggage. Hard to get get in and out of rooms. Little dirty. I didn't see much of cleaning . And worst of all I was charged twice because the first registration I filled out , said it didn't go through cause internet was down. So when I rebooked it, I didn't know the first one had went through even tho it said it didn't. And was sent only one confirmation . But two days before the trip they sent me two confirmations and with that said they charged us half of the other room we never use . I wouldn't go again and never would I bring my kids there. The air is so bad , even inside our room.
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Great place
2 night business trip Mar 6, 2015
Richard J
"Just for the kids"
We stayed here because of the kids. They had a great time. Good value for the stay.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
See Y
"meh"
First time gamboling it was great, after a 5 hour drive from the bay area all I wanted to do was just go to my room, we checked in could not find my room at all, every time I asked a worker they just pointed at the casinos and just carried on with there business, they should have atleast workers walking around since this resort is huge, by the time we get to our room I see that our door had a hole in it and our ac was broken in three pieces, I called the front desk to switch rooms they told me to come back down to the lobby and do it I really didn't want to since carry my heavy luggage wore me out, so they said go ahead and wait in the room and they will send someone up within the next 10 minutes, I waited and waited I went down stairs about 30 minutes later, the key had been waiting in the bell hop area with no intentions on bringing it to my room so about an hour and a half at the hotel we finally get to our room has no microwave or fridge so I call to get a fridge 6 dollars a day? the thing barely kept anything cold, aside from that the hotel beds were comfy
2 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
"Sloping beds, short shower head."
We stayed for one night, in a double queen room. The beds sloped away from the center like something had been pulling down the sides, they definitely need to be replaced. The staff was super friendly and courteous and the view was great. The bathroom has very little lighting, no exhaust fan and a very short shower head. There was no fridge or microwave but there was a coffee pot and hair dryer. Overall, we will probably not ever stay here again. The price was not worth it for us.
1 night family trip Mar 5, 2015
"Guest's feedback"
Staff were accommodating and services were great. Very accessible to your needs.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
Rosanna
"When making the resev mak sure you have the right"
Of the the three different hotels we stayed in, We, my 'family' of young daughter and wife we preferred Circus Circus. For value, kids area and less smoke in the air. I really hate waking up and smelling smoke. In the air or on my clothes.
1 night family trip Mar 4, 2015
shawn
"snow and comfort"
we skied Mount Rose, and at night we enjoyed downtown Reno
1 night romance trip Mar 2, 2015
Maria
"Good kids place"
With kids probably a good place, adults maybe not. Not impressed with the food! I guess the days of cheap meals are gone in Reno too, Plan on $9-15 per person for even simple meals. Very little benefit in the skimpy ticket pkt, actually I'd say next to worthless, likewise for the players club.
2 night family trip Mar 1, 2015
david
"Circus Circus stay"
It was a long walk to the sky tower rooms and the shuttle wasn't working on both days we were there. We had to take luggage up stairs and there was a line to get on the elevators. They were very slow. A lot of people seemed to be crowded in a small area all the time, but we were there on weekends. We stayed there at the beginning of our trip to Lake Tahoe and then again on the end of the trip. We probably will try someplace else next time.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
Wayne
"Take the stairs"
I rented a mini-suite to accommodate a small reception after my wedding in the Chapel. The room was quite nice with a good view. I did find a child's sock behing the refrigerator, but otherwise the room was very clean. I have one huge complaint: the elevators. There are six but I don't believe they were all running. In fact between 10 and noon Sunday there were only 3 in operation causing a huge backup. I was on the 11th floor and after about 15 minutes and 3 full cars, my friends took the stairs while I waited with my 83 year old father until I found enough room in one to force us in. It was a similar situation Saturday evening with a line of over 50 people winding down the hall. I went down into the garage to access the elevator. I have been staying in the Silver Legacy the last couple of times I have been to Reno, and now I remember why I stopped staying at Circus Circus. My vacation time is very precious to me and I don't want to spend it waiting in line. I remember the elevators were an issue every time I stayed there. Sunday, we found a maintenance guy fixing an elevator and now there were 4. My brother said politely, " oh nice, we finally got another one running", to which the man replied, "you want my job?". Apparently he is quite harried.
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
Terry
"away time"
Just fine went in an out anytime and did what I pleased
2 night trip Feb 25, 2015
Aaron
"Bad customer service"
Well when I first arrived I was not in the system after a long drive the front desk made it clear that I could not check in to my room unless my card was charged again even tho it was paid in full from hotels.com she also said that registration was in another buliding and they are the only ones who can get things sorted out without us paying again and registration was out to lunch which I thought was unbelievable that there was only one person working in registration so we asked to speak with a Manager the lady at the desk stormed away shaking her head while she went to get the manager when the Manger arrived he told us the same thing but was able to get us checked in and also upgraded our room so that was very nice of him as of the women she was really rude and had a bad attitude.
1 night romance trip Mar 1, 2015
"great/comfy"
It was a great experience I did want to leave
2 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
NICOLE
"Smokey"
The smoke in the room from the Casino was really bad. They need beter ventilation. Only had a sheet and blanket on the bed. Had to call room service for another blanket to keep warm. Rooms were nice and clean. Half of the arcade was closed during the week and then opened the whole thing only for the weekend.
5 night family trip Feb 24, 2015
valerie
"Snow Trip to Reno"
Really appreciated the set up of the room. We had a spacious room and it was very clean. Getting to the room was easy as well. Kids had a blast!
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
Janet
"Good, but a bit loud."
The only real problem with the hotel was the noise. The heater came on repeatedly during the night and was quite loud. The second night there was a lot of noise from adjoining rooms. Good points were the convenient parking, the restaurants, the free wifi, and the nice view from the Skytower. I was concerned that the room might be somewhat smelly being in a casino hotel where there is a lot of smoking and drinking going on, but it was not. Also, The showerhead was much too low for me, and for some reason water tended to get all over the bathroom floor in large quantities.
2 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
Matthew
"Would stay again"
The room was clean and bright ,staff easy to deal with, only minor problem was lack of blankets on beds
1 night romance trip Feb 22, 2015
"Elevators"
Room was very clean. Parking was a bit confusing. There were six elevators and they took way too long...ended up carrying 3 bags and 2 kids up 7 flights of stairs after waiting 15 minutes for an elevator that never came. Other than that the hotel was perfect for our family getaway.
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
"Mr. E"
Me and my wife had a good time we stayed 2 nights. The only thing I recommend is a toilet paper upgrade.
2 night romance trip Feb 25, 2015
"FUN FUN FUN"
CLEANLINESS RELAXING AND JUST PURE FUN CANT WAIT TILL NEXT TIME!!!
2 night family trip Feb 25, 2015
Diamond
"worst hotel ever"
It was horrible we got moved to another tower early in the morning even when we had a reservation of a week prior.. then when we moved to another room the jacuzzi didn't work.. horrible horrible I won't ever stay here.. worst nights ever..
2 night romance trip Feb 22, 2015
everardo
"Circus Circus mid-week stay"
Quiet and inexpensive mid-week stay with great access to food and services.
1 night business trip Feb 26, 2015
Clare
"great hotel"
We love the midway are son had so much fun we love the shows they were great. The food was good as well. We will stay there again
1 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
Travis
"family vacation"
it was a family vacation.
2 night family trip Feb 18, 2015
"I would stay there again."
It was a very comfortable stay. They upgraded us to the remodeled tower when we were supposed to be in the other tower. The beds were very comfortable and they had good pillows... I'm very picky about my pillow. The room was very clean and comfortable. Nothing exceptional, but for the price I would definitely stay there again.
1 night romance trip Feb 22, 2015
Mary Jo
"Good, but not great."
It wasn't bad. We had a hard time getting the room we asked for. The beds weren't comfortable. Room service was sub-par and they argued with us. The room was a nice size
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Nicole L.
"passing through"
It was ok.
1 night business trip Feb 16, 2015
Shawnda
"Reno 1st."
It was my first time in Reno.
1 night business trip Feb 13, 2015
Shawnda
"If I could give a "0" I would."
We chose Circus Circus for our anniversary since my husband spent most of his childhood there and absolutely loved it. He never wants to go back again after our experience. We booked a King/smoking room. Arrived at check in well before the crowd to be told they don't have any available, and had to put us in a queen non smoking. Couldn't even give us a King non smoking or queen smoking instead. The staff was extremely rude. We discovered they were not queen beds, just full size beds that had craters in them so big that we just rolled into a hole in the bed when laying down. I called the front desk, before I could finish my complaint the lady just said they can't do anything for us and hung up. After a 3 minute shower there would be water up to your ankles because the drain was extremely clogged. Very gross. They give you no direction when you ask, and forget to mention that if your room is on the 3rd floor your room will shake every 10 minutes due to the shuttle going right under you all day/night. The midway was fun, but most the machines were jammed or broken. We decided to spend most our time at other casinos. Spent $200 on a room for 2 nights that was totally unexceptable along with the unfriendly and unhelpful staff who had no concern for your comfort.
2 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
"Short stay in RENO"
Just a quick trip, the hotel was pleasant, clean and I was impressed with the huge flat screen TV. Only negative is the resort fee and the city tax on top of the sales tax.
2 night trip Feb 17, 2015
"Nice close to other casinos"
It was very affordable, loved the location had a great time .
Maximo
"Excellent stay!"
We had a wonderful time. The staff was great. We have no complaints on this visit. Room was clean and comfortable. Room service was surprisingly awesome as well. More food than you could eat. Prices were good too! We would definately stay here again!
Christine
Fast check in bags wore brought to our room nice staff nice clean room
kateryn