All hotels in Arlington, Virginia, United States of America
1250 South Hayes Street, Arlington, VA, 22202, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"It's the Ritz for a reason"
Beautiful hotel. Great room. They had a nice wine and cheese table. The room had all the amenities you would expect. The road mall it is connected to is under construction inside and out, but they are great stores in a nice location.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Brent
Excellent service and a free upgrade to a suite!
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
cathy
"Amazing Location for a Staycation"
Wonderful staycation, metro accesable, with an abundance of food and activities within walking distance.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
Brad
"As expected"
Nice hotel! As expected, it was very nice. However, the parking was confusing and the front entrance difficult to find so, be aware.
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
Ray
"Perfect DC weekend!!"
Traveled to DC for a girls weekend...this location was perfect for Metro travel, airport proximity, shopping and of course service. RC really goes above to make every guest feel special!! The room was clean, comfortable and quiet!! Will stay again and recommend highly to everyone!!
2 night trip with friends Jan 16, 2015
Quick trip to the DC area. One night stay. Staff extremely nice. Family picked us up morning of departure. They stopped their car on the other side of the median & without hesitation the bellman walked our luggage to the car. Superb service!
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
Colleen
"Fantastic"
Great time and fantastic place for a great price. This was our second time and love it.
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
"Very noisy Very loud"
Noisy! This hotel is on the campus of a huge busy mall which is going through external remodeling. Loud noise, construction, vibrations all day. Even on the 16th floor in my room it was loud. Very loud. Do not stay here till it's done. I was not told this was going on. Also indoor pool was closed for winter maintenance. Disappointed. First time visitor To this site. Great service typical of great R/C properties.
Response by The Ritz-Carlton, Pentagon City
Dear R. Elliot, Thank you for leaving your review on Expedia. I do apologize for the noise that you heard. This actually was caused by the worked being completed in our pool area and not the work in the Mall adjacent to our hotel. This work is now in the finaI stages. Thank you for your feedback and we hope to have the opportunity to redeem ourselves on your next visit to the Washington area. Best regards, Tod Morrow General Manager
1 night business trip Jan 8, 2015
R. Elliott
"PLEASANT STAY"
Very Pleaseant stay. Nice room size.
2 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Carlos
"The Best of the Best in customer service"
If you want the BEST in customer service this is the place to stay!!! My husband and I stayed here for both business and extended holiday where we went to see the sights in DC, so if you don't want to drive the metro station is just outside the door and can take you to everywhere in the DC area.
4 night business trip Dec 30, 2014
Dorothy
"Great Location and Service"
We came in for vacation and could not have been happier with the location and ease of getting in and out of DC. The mall provided quick access to shopping, starbucks, and grabbing a quick breakfast before getting on the metro into the city. The service was fantastic and lived up to the expectations we had about Ritz-Carlton Hotels
4 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
Jon
"Good Stay"
Good location next to Malls with friendly staff.
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
Zachariah
"DC Ritz"
The hotel was nice, clean and friendly. Staff was top rate. My only complaint was the large fee they charge for overnight parking. An enclosed garage is right around the corner where the rates are much more reasonable, and they should have presented that as an option.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Patrick
This was a very nice hotel, great location. connected to the mall and the metro station. good bars in the area.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Best Stay Ever"
Amanda and Jack took extra good care of us! They made my partner and I feel like family, by greeting us with a smile. Room service made sure we had all that we needed in a timely manner. The car was always ready when we needed it. Plus I felt like royalty when they opened every door for me. On the way out we ran into some big time movie stars! Well done team!
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Adrian
"Inedible staff"
Wonderful staff makes you feel so welcome.
3 night business trip Dec 12, 2014
Amelia
"Weekend excursion was wonderful."
Very nice and excellent price for weekend stay. The staff is so friendly and will do anything to solve problems and assist with everything you could need.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Gail
"Great place"
Wonderful as always, the consistent level of quality is always reassuring and so pleasant
3 night trip Dec 3, 2014
"Eh, more like Ritz Carlton lite"
Overall the stay was decent, someone had a dog in their room and was barking incessantly the first night. Room service dining was horrible, see below. We ordered room service for breakfast the 2 days we stayed and each time had issues: - A man called the room at 8:30 pm claiming to be the general manager of food and services and that they lost our bill and tried to socially engineer our credit card. They had our room number, amount our order came out to and name. I suspect someone in the hotel staff got a hold of the receipt, very disconcerting. - Second room service issue was that our order was not correct and wound up being overcharged. While they did remedy one item out of the entire order, the remainder was still incorrect. I just did not have it in me at this point to follow up on the remainder of the order due to time. The prices of the menus in room were not what we were charged.
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
Harrison
"Wonderful place to spend Thanksgiving weekend"
Hotel and room were beautiful. Staff took wonderful care of my 86 year old mother
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
The room rate was very reasonable. The food and drinks were over priced!
"EXCEPTIONAL service! VERY friendly staff!"
After a long day at a global summit, my vehicle was locked in a garage & I could not retrieve it until the next day. It had all my clothes & personal items. I took a cab to the hotel. The team at the Ritz Carlton immediately went in to action to provide me with the essentials to get me through the night & morning. Each & every person was warm, caring & gracious.
BJ
Staff was awesome and very helpful. Very polite, professional.
"Excellent Location with the Metro and Fashion Cent"
We loved the location of the hotel, with a Metro stop right out front and attached to a shopping center. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly, the hotel is a bit dated, but gorgeous, and the amenities were great.
"The Ritz aint what it used to be!"
The hotel itself was very nice; the lobby, bar and restaurant. The staff was friendly and very accommodating. However, the room and it's amenities were no different than a room at the Holiday Inn Express. I was not impressed at all. We did receive a very good nightly rate, so I guess you get what you pay for.
Response by The Ritz-Carlton, Pentagon City
Dear JoyMonica, Thank you for your kind comments regarding our restaurant and lobby. I was sorry to hear that you did not enjoy the amenities in our guest rooms. We hope to have the opportunity to make it up to you should your travels bring you back to the Washington area. Best regards, Tod Morrow General Manager
JoyMonica
"Lovely hotel"
Special thanks to Robert at fyve bar and the consierge team for above and beyond great service
melissa&alan
"Lived up to the Ritz-Carlton Expectation."
Not bad at all.
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
Juan Carlos
"great place"
The service was the best by far friendly speedy made us feel at home
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
"Treta Location"
Great hotel, excellent location...... but they were in the process of remodeling.....
Response by The Ritz-Carlton, Pentagon City
Dear Gerry, Thank you for sharing your kind comments regarding our hotel with Expedia. As a point of clarification, our hotel is not under any type of construction or renovation at this time. The Mall which is adjacent to the hotel is having some work completed currently which will provide an upgraded shopping experience when finsihed. Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel. Best regards, Tod Morrow General Manager The Ritz-Carlton, Pentagon City
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Gerry
"Ok"
Lots of construction surrounding the hotel... Cleanliness of room was an issue. Shower head had to be replaced bc it was disgusting upon arrival, hair around sink and in shower
3 night trip Oct 2, 2014
Dani
"Great Base"
Great base for a weekend in DC area.
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
"Outstanding in every way"
Great staff. We love the hotel and stay hear anytime we can. Excellent location across from metro stop. Near Reagan. No real foot access to anything beyond nearby shopping. We had a car which is good and bad. Valet parking only. Highways very confusing around this area. Everything happens fast. Lots of construction.
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
Very nice but expensive
2 night trip with friends Aug 16, 2014
Angelina Rodriguez
"Great Place to stay"
Location is great, close to everything. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Will stay there next time for sure! Hotel was beautiful and well maintained inside and out. There was very little noise inside as well as from the outside.
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"Very nice hotel."
This hotel is attached to Pentagon City Mall, making it very convenient if you forget anything from toothpaste to a suit! The metro station is right out the front door, blue line to morgan blvd. gets you right to the Redskins game. The room has a clock on the nightstand with a lightning connector. Overall it is what you expect from a Ritz-Carlton, elegant and restful.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
"Affordable Luxury"
We had an amazing stay, though short. It was beautiful and the staff was the best. The only downer was paying for WiFi if you want it. They explained it was because of their guests involved with government, they had to have extra security measures. It was truly above and beyond luxury for the price.
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Mary Lynn
"Excellent hotel"
This hotel stay was excellent. Service was wonderful with many if not all amenities included. Was a little disappointed that the pool was closed down early due to lightning and when I tried going the next day it was closed as well. However, Dwayne at the front desk was great and offered if there was anything they could do to make it up, especially because of my son. He walked us to their restaurant and told the hostess that breakfast was on them since we were checking out that same day. Will definitely will stay there again for future trips. Pricing was good considering the hotel chain.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Taina
Ritz is my son's favorite. This one was great too. Great staff.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
Farah
the hotel's size is tiny, but the location is good. face to the metro station, access to the shopping mall directly from the hotel.
Response by The Ritz-Carlton, Pentagon City
Dear Guest, Thank you for leaving your review on Expedia. I would agree with you that we have a fantastic location when visiting the Washington area. Our location offers easy access to all attractions in the District of Columbia, as well as, Northern Virginia. I am sorry that you felt our size did not meet your expectations. Despite this, we do hope to host you again when in the Washington area. Best regards, Tod Morrow General Manager
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
"Amazing service!"
The hotel is very close to the Pentagon. It alwo connects with the mall and has a Nordstrom Rack, Marshalls and Best Buy right across the street. We weretraveling with our baby and the crib even had a bumper on it with and amazing travel kit with foreheqd thermometers included! An amazing detail! The whole hotel experience was very, very good! I only gave it a 4 in hotel condition or facilities because there is construction going on at the front and it wqs confusing to get in at first.
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
katie
"very pleased with everything"
Had three rooms for family wedding in the area. The service was awesome, facilities are great and being connected to the mall is a real plus. Highly recommend!!
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
peter
"Excellent Overall"
Excellent all around that is how I would summarize it. Excellent location, excellent staff and excellent food. The staff was exceptional and very professional. I would stay here again.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
Zahid Muhammad
""Excellent Place to Stay!""
Nothing but excellent service all the way around. I will be returning.
2 night trip with friends Aug 16, 2014
Rebecca
"Nice Stay"
Friendly staff, very helpful, clean rooms. Metro across the street (Blue line 2 stops to Arlington, Yellow line 3 stops to monuments/museums). Nice if you want to stay outside the main sightseeing area. Would stay again.
3 night family trip Aug 15, 2014
bhw
"My Birthday stay was FABULOUS!"
My husband surprised me with Fabulous birthday weekend in Northern Virginia. We took in a show, hung out on the water front, visited Georgetown Cupcakes and even saw a movie. He was so sweet with one surprise after another. But the weekend was capped off with a wonderful stay at the Ritz-Carlton. I really enjoyed valet parking, the bell hops, breakfast and the overall luxury treatment we received. I will definitely be back to enjoy the accommodations again. Hmmm, let’s see what occasion I can convince my husband to bring me back.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
Zee
I hope to stay again. Also very pleased with the hotels.com rate
2 night business trip Aug 15, 2014
"Tic Toc, Tic Toc"
After having checked into this hotel for 10 minutes I said to my wife, "It's only a matter of time until this place is a Marriott." And not a long period of time either. The place is nice emough and the location worked great with incredible indoor access to the Metro and shopping mall for any whimsical purchase you may want to make. They seem to cater to the military traveler so the place has bit of a "federal" (not in a good way) feeling to it. The building itself seems cheap, lacking design details that most expensive hotels have. The dated corporate Ritz design motif works well ienough n this location but overall they need to get with the times. With our relatives in Viriginia and our friends in DC, this hotel worked out great for us, but we weren't bragging about staying there.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
Chuck
"Excellent Stay"
Beautiful hotel with exceptional service. Everyone from the concierge to the valet attendants were very pleasant.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Easy fun family trip!
2 night business trip Aug 8, 2014
"Not what we expected of a Ritz"
Great location, but otherwise just Ok. Lobby was not much nicer than a Holiday Inn. Outrageous charge for wifi. Certainly not the 5 star experience we expected.
3 night trip Aug 7, 2014