All hotels in Vineland, New Jersey, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here2216 W Landis Ave, Route 55, Exit 32A, Vineland, NJ, 08360, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9225

"good stay for the money"
Location was great. Hotel was quiet for sleeping. The condition of carpets, bedding and furniture looked pretty new. Beatiful black marble lobby floors were keep shining.
Other trip Jun 12, 2012
"Good stay! Highly recommend!"
Good stay! Neatly maintained. Only one issue though, the floor just out of the restroom was bit water logged for some reason.
1 night trip May 27, 2012
Prab
"Would not reccomend"
The hotel is nicely situated to Ocean City, that's about the best I can say. The staff was friendly but they ran out of clean towels. There were no towels for the pool. Our room was not cleaned, trash removed, or dirty towels replaced until we called them when we returned from the beach for night # 2. The free breakfast is really only for two of the guests even though we opted for a room for 4 people.
2 night family trip May 25, 2012
"Close to Cumberland mall and Route 55"
My stay was excellent. The Staff was helpful and very attentive.
1 night trip Apr 28, 2012
"Close to a major highway"
Check in was quick and hotel personel very pleasant.
1 night trip Apr 28, 2012
Martha
NO news is good news
1 night trip Apr 27, 2012
Carmine

"Chambre Confortable"
Bon hôtel, propre et confortable, mais Attention dans nos critères de choix en réservant l’hôtel nous voulions les petits déjeuners et quelle ne fut pas notre surprise en nous annonçant que les petits déjeuners étaient limites a deux par chambres et non négociable !! Donc attention a ne pas vous faire avoir comme nous !! Décevant. Nous ne repasserons pas par cet hôtel, dommage !!
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
2 night trip Sep 14, 2012
1 night business trip Aug 31, 2012
1 night trip Sep 2, 2012
2 night trip Aug 3, 2012
"Friendly and Clean. Great diner for breakfast"
4 night trip Jun 28, 2012
5 night trip Dec 21, 2012
MX

TripAdvisor reviews for Ramada Vineland

"Terrible -will not stay again"
04/14/15
Overall -Poorly maintained-low quality hotel Broken tiles Thin walls Bathroom renovations required Extremely dirty hallways -significant cigarette smoke smell Extremely noisy beyond 1:00am Food extremely low quality
"Ramada Vineland Stay"
04/02/15 Rhoda B Ocean City NJ
Enjoyed my overnight stay at your hotel! The room was spacious and clean! Especially enjoyed the convenince of the Sofa-bed for sitting! There was an abundance of towels, toiletries, in the bathroom, but we failed to request an extra blanket and it was a little cold for sleeping. also enjoyed the complimentary breakfast! Very pleasant stay!
"The service was fine. I liked the room. The location was..."
03/24/15 Edward F Randolph, New Jersey
The service was fine. I liked the room. The location was ideal for my business. The Prime Dakota restaurant was excellent.
"better than expected"
03/03/15 Nicola C Milford, Pennsylvania
Check in and out was great. Friendly and efficient. We were here for a wedding. Staff friendly and food was really good. Room was nice and clean. Reason for four stars- went to the cafe for a cup of coffee and the waitress was annoyed that a pot had to be made. Very rude. 5pm on 2-28-15
"relaxing time"
02/21/15 Richard S Piscataway
this was a very nice place to stay. we especially enjoyed the full included breakfast. It serve the purpose we were looking for .
"Family Meeting"
02/13/15 gch304 Severn, Maryland
This was our second stay at this location and even though it had been several months between our stays, many of the staff remember our family. We've consistently found the staff to be friendly and helpful.
"I wish I could rate this hotel higher."
02/10/15 cosmic_beancounter Boston, Massachusetts
I stayed for several days as I was working in the area. The place isn't bad. It is kinda tired and feels a little sad. The owners seem to be trying hard to have a nice place. Lots of people at work. In three days I saw four or five different people behind the front desk in a basically empty hotel. Same for the breakfast room and the bar. It is an older property with several new box hotels around it so there is a lot of competition for hotel dollars. I got the room at a third party site but frankly the price was no bargain for the rooms. I felt that I was paying a fair rate for what I got, The room was ok. I did find the cigarette smell in my non-smoking room irritating and the hallways stank of smoke. This would be a good place to redo as a place that catered to the 38% Hispanic population in the vineland area. They have a ballroom, a nightclub, and a decently sized restaurant. I could see it filling a niche that no other local hotels has exploited. But right now it doesn't really satisfy.
"Great stay Great price"
02/04/15 Gregfromstaug
The cook to order breakfast was delicious. Dwayne behind the front desk couldn't have been more helpful. I need a document printed but the business center did not have the program needed - that is where Dwayne stepped in and solved my problem. Got the room off of Priceline at a great price. Room was very comfortable.
"Pleasant Experience"
01/13/15 Brian B Tampa, Florida
I've always been a lurker on sites like this but I had to come on and write a review about this hotel. I travel to Vineland quite frequently for business and it's usually in the spring and summer so I would stay at a hotel a few doors down, but I would always walk over to the Ramada to eat dinner at their steak house which is excellent. This time my company sent me to Vineland just after Christmas. I decided I would stay at the Ramada this time and avoid the walk in the cold. After I received my key and entered my room I pleasantly surprised to walk in to a very nice room which with a large TV and very comfortable King sized bed. I then decided to make my usual trip down to Dakota Prime and have some sushi. The chef and his wife making the hand made rolls do an excellent job and I am always satisfied when I dine there. This particular night they had some live entertainment in the lounge which was also good. They had a nice selection of craft beers which I also adore. When I woke the next morning I headed down to their little cafe to enjoy my made to order complimentary breakfast. The waitstaff was very friendly and the breakfast was very enjoyable much better the continental breakfast offered at the other hotels I have stayed at. After may day I headed back to my room for a little relaxation before I decided to try the Pubs dinner menu. I had the one of the best burgers I have ever tried I believe it was called the sinatra topped with roasted peppers and fresh mozzarella. The next morning I was departing and I must say when I come back to Vineland I will stay here again. The staff was friendly and really enjoyed my stay.
"Very comfortable, clean room. Friendly and helpful front..."
01/04/15 956kathleeng Harlingen, Texas
Very comfortable, clean room. Friendly and helpful front desk. Since I was traveling alone itt was great being able to eat good food at a great restaurant without leaving the hotel.