All hotels in Vineland, New Jersey, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2216 W Landis Ave, Route 55, Exit 32A, Vineland, NJ, 08360, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9225

Just didn't like the cigarette smell in the hallway. Didn't know and wasn't asked about my smoking preference, but couldn't smell it in the room. Could smell cigarettes on some of the towels and in the mattress. Next time I'll know to ask for a non smoking floor/wing, whatever. Staff was very nice especially the girl on the phone when I called in beforehand with questions.
2 night trip Jun 22, 2012
"Great hotel for all."
Easy access to main roads. The room was clean and comfprtable. Had great service at the restaurant.
Other trip Jun 26, 2012
Don
"A solid choice for those visiting NJMP"
Front desk staff was cordial and efficient. The housekeeping folks didn't clean the bathroom as well as they should have (floor was slightly difty and had hair from prior guests) and there was only half roll of toilet paper. But they remedied the issues promptly and the bed linen was very clean. The bed was very comfortable. In fact, it is far superior to those of its competitors in the area.
Other trip Jun 25, 2012
"Our accommodations"
We were very pleased with our accommodations. The room was quiet and we did not hear any guests in the hallway. The Speedway Cafe staff was very courteous and the food was a good value. Our meal was free (For 2). I would recommend this hotel to others.
Other trip Jun 25, 2012
"good stay for the money"
Location was great. Hotel was quiet for sleeping. The condition of carpets, bedding and furniture looked pretty new. Beatiful black marble lobby floors were keep shining.
Other trip Jun 12, 2012

"Chambre Confortable"
Bon hôtel, propre et confortable, mais Attention dans nos critères de choix en réservant l’hôtel nous voulions les petits déjeuners et quelle ne fut pas notre surprise en nous annonçant que les petits déjeuners étaient limites a deux par chambres et non négociable !! Donc attention a ne pas vous faire avoir comme nous !! Décevant. Nous ne repasserons pas par cet hôtel, dommage !!
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
2 night trip Sep 14, 2012
1 night business trip Aug 31, 2012
1 night trip Sep 2, 2012
2 night trip Aug 3, 2012
"Friendly and Clean. Great diner for breakfast"
4 night trip Jun 28, 2012
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
dimarie
5 night trip Dec 21, 2012
MX

TripAdvisor reviews for Ramada Vineland

"We travel at least once of month for my sons soccer team..."
06/01/15 jill_schuster Saratoga Springs, New York
We travel at least once of month for my sons soccer team and I have to be honest and say this was probably the dirtiest hotel I've stayed at. Our toilet wouldn't flush, it just shredded the toilet paper but left it in the bowl. One of the other parents had already complained about that and they were told by the maintenance guy that there "is a trick to flushing the toilet" so I didn't bother calling myself. The bathroom shower was so clogged that the water filled to my ankles. When the water drained out later on there was a bunch of stubble hair all through the tub. What made it worse was that the cleaning people didn't wipe it out when they came to service the room so it makes me question what they actually did clean. The pool was not open, which was unfortunate since it was memorial day weekend. The whole soccer team went to the hotel near the Ramada to swim. I normally don't complain but I spend a lot of money traveling with this sport and this really was unsatisfactory.
"Decent price for a decent stay."
05/27/15 Chris L Vineland, New Jersey
I stayed here for two days with my bf. I mean it's not my favorite hotel in town but it's waaaaay better than a good portion of hotels located on Landis ave. Not the newest rooms but we didn't have a bad experience.
"Great stay Great service and food"
05/27/15 theboxking Cherry Hill, New Jersey
I was in town for a few days and like the convenience of having the ability to eat at my hotel. The Ramada is the only hotel in the area with a bar and restaurants on property. My room was very clean and excellent housekeeping service each day. Looks like the hotel has been getting improvements since I last stayed in the fall of 2014. Great stay very friendly. Burger bar and free hot breakfast in restaurant was very nice and much better than typical buffet breakfast at hotels. Definitely will stay again.
"Not a satisfied customer"
05/26/15 unhappycamper373 Reston, Virginia
For the price of the rooms the service and cleanliness of the room should have been a lot better. When we got there we found a dirty washcloth hanging on the shower rod and no one cleaned our room the next day. Also when we went to the restaurant for the complimentary breakfast it took so long to get our food that we had to leave without eating as we had to get to a baseball tournament and could wait no longer.
"Nice place and a decent price."
05/16/15 reality124 Mercerville, New Jersey
The rooms are average but kind of plain. The room service is average but they lack efficiency and cleanliness. Lack of maintenance also. They do have complimentary breakfast which was nice because it is an actual restaurant. They have three restaurants all inside the hotel. A regular restaurant, a pub with food for relaxing and a high price steak and seafood restaurant which did not impress me, The real downside is they have no elevator, so if you have heavy luggage and get a second floor room, good luck lugging up the stairs.
"My stay at the Ramada in Vineland was great. My room was..."
05/11/15 Martin M Issue
My stay at the Ramada in Vineland was great. My room was clean and comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was very good. I ate dinner with friends at the Dakato Prime and we all enjoyed the meal, the atmosphere and the service. Thank you, Marty Margolis
"Great experience"
05/07/15 Jshearin89 New Windsor, New York
I have to say that before staying here I was not sure what to expect because of the mixed reviews. Let me say that this Ramada is Awesome. Rooms are clean and the amenities surpass any budget hotel. Will definitely come back!!
"Ok"
05/05/15 P511SPmatthewh Cliffwood, New Jersey
Location was nice. Bed was comfortable and clean. Toilet was malfunctioning, took several attempts to flush. Water came out of sink at high-pressure and you couldn't use it properly. I didn't take advantage but they offer free breakfast. The walls are very thin, I could hear everything my neighbors were talking about. I would go back, but I would bring earplugs and request a room with a properly working sink and toilet. It was cheap, only $87. I guess you get what you pay for
"Stayed here to go cycling in the area. We have used this..."
05/05/15 Tandemrider Lebanon, New Jersey
Stayed here to go cycling in the area. We have used this hotel before and have found it to be way above average for a Ramada. The rooms are clean and tastefully decorated and the staff is courteous and friendly. Common to most hotels if you have a noisy neighbor as we did, the experience is somewhat diminished. The included breakfast was certainly adequate.
"Location was good, right off the highway. The resturants on..."
04/30/15 davidcpo Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Location was good, right off the highway. The resturants on site offer a great variety of food. This made it very convenient not having to get back in the car and drive to another location.