All hotels in Vineland, New Jersey, United States of America
2216 W Landis Ave, Route 55, Exit 32A, Vineland, NJ, 08360, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9225

• Value
    Delicious food
    Quite clean
    Poor vibe
    Bad amenities
"weekend getaway"
Stayed for a quiet weekend getaway. It was quiet, friendly and offered everything we wanted. The breakfast was great. Only wishb there were two chairs in the room, so we didn't have to sit on the bed. The staff was friendly and helpful.
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
Vicki
"not a bad little hotel"
Great place..... Better price
1 night trip with friends Nov 29, 2014
Shawn
"Nice hotel, great breakfast, friendly staff"
Very nice hotel, very clean. Excellent complementary breakfast.
j
"My stay at the Ramada Vineland"
It was great the bartender was very nice and a great host
1 night business trip Nov 7, 2014
They sell a room for three people that includes breakfast and then only offer two breakfasts. Never before have I seen such a scam.
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
BD
"Moldy smell in the room!"
Would not stay there again. Terrible moldy smell, rugs look like they are very old and in need of replacement. Beds uncomfortable. Checked in at 10:30pm on Friday night after a long drive. The staff at check in counter were clueless about when the band/live music in the lounge that spills into the lobby would end. Thankfully, it was at 11pm. (How do they not know the schedule?)
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Baseball Mom
Hotel staff was very nice, Dining was very nice, maid service was efficient however the web-site stated it had a fitness room with free weights cardio etc. There were no weights of any type free or universal. This was the primary reason for choosing the ramada inn . The tread mill was in poor condition. I was very disappointed about this. I also had to run the air conditioner even if it became to cold during my stay due to the musty smell in the room...
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
Bruce
"Ramada"
Very kind and courteous staff.
3 night trip Sep 2, 2014
Maria
"Dirty hotel and horrible staff."
First, when I got there the person doing the check in told us that the free breakfast wad for just two guests. I asked her what about my children, and she said, "you'll need to pay". I told her that in expedia said free breakfast and she said that it was through expedia (third party) and they could not do anything, she wasn't friendly at all. After, we went to the room and it stinks. My daughter went to take a shower and she started screaming, I went to see and the shower was really dirty (I took pictures). It was horrible! I went to the lobby, talked to the same lady and she said that she couldn't get me the same room type (deluxe) and she was going to give me one standard. I said that I paid for one deluxe and that they should give me something better...she saw the pictures and she said that it shouldn't be like that. Then, magically appeared a room in the second floor, a deluxe one, so we went there. When we saw the bathroom, the same thing, I cleaned everything by myself, we were very tired. I let her know!
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
Wish they had elevator to get to the second floor, was a pain to carry all the bags up and down them.
3 night trip Apr 10, 2014
"Gun almost Shot me at local Restaurant"
During our visit to this hotel. The hotel itself was decent however, at the local next door restaurant a fight had broken out and gun shots were going off everywhere. I am extremely luck to be alive. Be careful where you stay at because the restaurant next door was not my idea of a 5 star rating hotel stay due to the surrounding neighborhood.
1 night business trip Apr 3, 2014
"Years since I stayed in a Ramada, I will again"
It has been years since I stayed in a Ramada as I had so many bad experiences. I chanced this stay and am glad I did. Service was good, lot's of food options in the property all of which are the reason I stayed here this trip. the bar, the diner, the fine dining all really great food. Ordinarily I would not eat in a hotel restaurant but in the area everyone recommeded this location. Overall, if you make a reservation here you will be happy.
1 night business trip Mar 31, 2014
Gary S
The hotel was fine. In the hallway you could smell stale smoke, and this was also noticeable in my room. The maid service didn't clean my room the day after my first night. Everyone was nice enough, and the food I had was better then I expected
2 night trip Oct 12, 2013
"Cleaning personnel are lying to management"
Stayed several nights. Our room wasn't cleaned at all after the first night and no fresh towels. Found out that some of the cleaning employees are telling management they clean the rooms, etc. and they are not. Also they are putting the "do not disturb" sign on the door handles so they don't have to clean the rooms. Because we complained about the lack of cleaning service, there was a fear that staff would seek revenge. So, had to take our luggage, etc. out of the room each day. I would never recommend this hotel. The plumbing fixtures are old and the hallways had a strong cigarette smoke smell.
Other trip Oct 6, 2013
"have stayed here for over 18 yrs"
The room was tight with two queen beds. The office chair was too hard and hard to raise or drop. the bathroom was to small.my wife had a hard time with her walker. Suggestions : Remove one queen bed or replace the two with a king,Add a second lounge chair with a hard desk chair for the desk, open up the bathroom into the room about two feet so the sink isn't offset and close to the wall.The food was great and the personnel was very easy to work with.
3 night trip Aug 23, 2013
howard
"Superlative in all respects!"
All aspects of this hotel were superb: service, cleanliness, spaciousness, restaurants (of which there are three), convenience of location on the way to Ocean City. We were treated like honored guests, had a wonderful chat with the owner in the restaurant after dinner, and slept like babes in a comfortable, cheerful, clean, quiet room. If you offered a 6 on your scale I would check that; I can't recommend it highly enough!
1 night trip Aug 23, 2013
Cindy
"Right off the highway"
Very clean The pool was closed without notification There was no coffee in the room
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
"Coming back next year"
The hotel was nice and clean. The pub/bar in the lobby was open late so even after a long day preparing for our race, we were able to get a pretty good meal. The price included a full breakfast, not just a little continental breakfast.
2 night trip Aug 9, 2013
"FRIENDLY STAFF"
VERY GOOD PLACE TO STAY WITH CHILDREN
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2013
DAVID P
"value, clean, comfortable, convenient"
Located right of 55, which was convenient. Staff was friendly and courteous. I was allowed early check-in but was offered a double (first available) instead of the King I reserved. But that was quickly resolved once the King was ready. The King room was as advertised. Clean, comfortable, and had all the amenities listed in the description. Considering the proximity of 55, I was surprised how well I slept as traffic noise and neighboring rooms wasn't an issue. The 3 restaurants located in the lobby area, available room service, 24hr gym, and complimentary full breakfast, even with a limited menu, was all a bonus. In addition, there was retail shops, a grocery store, and other restaurants close by. For the price, I got more than I expected. So overall I'd have to say, it was a good stay, good value, and I would stay again.
1 night trip Jul 30, 2013
Saan
Good. Thank you.
3 night trip Jul 21, 2013
"Professiojnal staff"
I was extremenly impressed with the high level of professionalism of the hotel staff. I was equally impressed with the landscaping and grounds in general. The parking lot was very clean. The complimentary breakfast was exceptional ! On my next trips to Vineland, I will bed at this Ramada.
Other trip Jun 29, 2013
"Excellent hotel"
Excellent hotel, location, service, room, price, and breakfast included for 2 people. Would definitely stay there again and recommend it to others.
1 night family trip May 10, 2013
Betty
"Will definitely stay there again."
I was very pleased with my stay at the Ramada in Vineland. The room was very clean and comfortable. The staff was very professional. Complimentary breakfast was a full breakfast and was excellent. I will stay there again.
1 night trip May 4, 2013
Nelson
"Breakfast...not so complimentary"
The only complaint I have is about the complimentary breakfast. I prefer the typical buffet style breakfast offered by other hotels. This Ramada offers a made to order breakfast at the cafe connected to the hotel but the quality of the food and service is lacking. They give you minimal choices and Juice is not included. We got charged almost $6 for 2 small glasses of OJ! Other than that the front desk staff was very nice and easy to work with.
Other trip Apr 22, 2013
"The Ramada was Remarkable!!"
The Hotel was wonderful. When we arrived I found out that for some reason we only had a room with one bed but that wasn't what I signed up for through Expedia. Well, Andre the person working when we checked in was very nice and understanding. He put us in a two bed room and didn't give us a hard time about it. He was friendly and patient. W arrived after midnight and he had a smile and was very upbeat. I really appreciated all his help. The breakfast at the Speedway Cafe was delicious and the service was wonderful. We also had dinner there our second night there and it was excellent. I had a Waffle Sundae that was to die for!!! Our overall stay was great. We will definitely be returning.
Other trip Apr 17, 2013
Dorine
"Close but no cigar"
staff handled the reservation and information requests well, and the dinner in the Raceway bar was pleasant. Property is dated, and an elevator would seem reasonable room and interior was updated but you cannot escape the comparison of two other properties that appear to be much newer
1 night business trip Mar 25, 2013
"satisfied with stay"
satisfied with overall hotel, except I was not able to use the coffee maker because it was dirty.
3 night trip Mar 7, 2013
Cynthia

"Buon hotel"
Un bel hotel, pulito, con un ottimi servizio.
14 night trip Sep 25, 2015
Diego
IT
"Chambre Confortable"
Bon hôtel, propre et confortable, mais Attention dans nos critères de choix en réservant l’hôtel nous voulions les petits déjeuners et quelle ne fut pas notre surprise en nous annonçant que les petits déjeuners étaient limites a deux par chambres et non négociable !! Donc attention a ne pas vous faire avoir comme nous !! Décevant. Nous ne repasserons pas par cet hôtel, dommage !!
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2014