All hotels in Chantilly, Virginia, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here4050 Westfax Dr, Chantilly, VA, 20151, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Convenient for interview in discovery"
Best Service , especially the transportation.
2 night trip May 20, 2014
Judy Gallenstein
"Wonderful stay!"
Stay here and go to DC by metro which is also very convenient. There are lots of options for dinner within 1 mile. Another point, it's very close to air space museum.
Other trip May 22, 2014
henry
"Nice and clean"
Liked it... Overall good experience. Will definitely repeat.
2 night business trip May 8, 2014
Ravi
My stay was good, the only issue was that the refrigerator in my room was not working. Good location, a lot of restaurants nearby.
1 night trip May 10, 2014
"close to a variety of sights"
Hotel was comfortable, food was good, staff was friendly. I would definitely stay there again.
5 night family trip Apr 21, 2014
Jamel Thompson
good service and cleanliness
1 night family trip Apr 19, 2014
Cesar
"Fantastic"
Really friendly staff. Very clean. Delicious breakfast in a really pretty breakfast room. Fun pool. Comfortable beds. Wonderful hotel. Just an FYI, DC is 40 min drive from hotel. You can take the 20 min shuttle to the airport and take an hour long bus for $6/pp. We did that on Saturday without realizing how long it would take us. Much better to drive 40 min and pay $15 (weekend rate) in a parking garage.
2 night business trip Apr 18, 2014
"Great hotel right near airport"
We stopped at this hotel just for an overnight on our way to an extended vacation further south. We wanted to go to the Air and Space Museum at Dulles and were so happy to have a free shuttle to save the $15 on parking there. The room was great, pool was a little bit cold, but fine for one night. We would definitely stay here again!
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
Jonathan
It was a very good trip.The room was good and the beds were comfortable. he staff was the best part friendly and helpful! We would stay here again.
Other trip Apr 16, 2014
Stayed at this hotel for 3 days with my family. Had a personal minor situation which lead me too call the front desk, it was taken care of immediately. Rooms were very clean & the staff were helpful & very nice. The only drawback was the pool hours are 5pm-10pm If you have kids that like to swim like ours you would understand how much this can be a disaster. I would definitely recommend this hotel. There is also target, great Stores, & good food in the area.
2 night business trip Apr 11, 2014
charmaine
"Close to family member home"
Very nice breakfast. But we could hear our neighbors very well. Even every word they were saying. an exhaust fan in the bathroom would be nice
1 night trip Mar 30, 2014
"Everything was fine but i was charge twice"
Aparently there were some mistakes between expedia and the Hotel and i was charge double the rate and no body answer my messages requesting a fair refound
Other trip Mar 27, 2014
Federico
"Free shuttle service"
There are several sites within the 3 mile radius of the hotel. The shuttle really will take you and pick you up whenever you are ready. All staff were very friendly.
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
Sue
"Chantilly Hampton"
I was at this hotel for two weeks attending training that typically went 12 to 14 hours a day, so needless to say it was exhausting. However, the staff members were outstanding in every way. Especially, Alex and Merlin - please pass along my deepest appreciation to them and the whole staff.
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014
"Nice that I could bring my pets with no charge"
The staff went out of their way to make us feel welcomed. The spaciousness of the room was impressive. The pillows were heavenly.
Other trip Jan 28, 2014
"Efficient, friendly staff"
We stayed at this hotel for 5 nights. The room was great, the hotel quiet which we liked. Staff was always friendly and cheerful. I am pleased that they are a pet friendly hotel and greated our "furball" with doggie treats. Breakfast was good, but I wish there had been more choices in fruit. My only complaint was that I felt the hours for pool usage were too restrictive. It was only open from 5-9 Monday through Friday and it would've been nice to have been able to use it during the day.
5 night family trip Dec 28, 2013
L. Hanson
Breakfast was terrible. Didn't taste good and was cold.
Response by Hampton Inn Washington-Dulles Int'l Airport South
Dear A traveler, Thank you for your honest feedback. I am disappointed that you did not enjoy the breakfast with us. I am excited to inform you that we did just add some new breakfast items to our menu! We hope you give us the opportunity to serve you once again. Leandra James General Manager
3 night trip Dec 27, 2013
"Close to family"
Overall it was very pleasant. We like that your hotel accepts two dogs and doesn't charge for them. The staff was very friendly and the room very nice. We would definetly book again when we need to be at another family event.
2 night family trip Nov 23, 2013
"Great Deal for the Dulles Airport Area"
I was able to get a room for about $65 dollars. The service was great, the room was nice, nothing much else to say. The downside was the location, in that you could only reach the hotel from one direction and there isn't any places to eat without heading about five mins up the road and the having to do the u-turn in order to get back. All in all, great place for the money!
Other trip Nov 27, 2013
"Nice hotel recommended by a friend"
We just stayed one night going further next day. It was very convenient for us to stay at the hotel. We have choosed Hampton Inn before with good experience
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
"nice room"
great room, very clean, little pricey for one bed
1 night trip Sep 15, 2013
Vincent D
Great breakfast
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2013
kevin
"beautiful hotel nice area."
I love that hotel for the comfort, the cleanliness .all staff are very nice.the continental breakfast is excellent .they make it easy for people.you have a lot of food to choose ;the scramble eggs is yammie ,i will make sure when i have a chance for another visit in the area; i will stay in hampton in .stay reasonable and affordable ,<great job, and keep the good work.
Other trip Aug 23, 2013
suze
"Very pleased"
Great Hotel if you are landing on Dulles to go to Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center and want something good under a budget. It's easy to get to the Hotel from the Airport and from there to the Museum. Personnel were very friendly. The only thing that needs some work is the elevator.. other than that is very well kept. There's a Gym and a pool and breakfast was great! lots of options and good quality.
Other trip Jul 10, 2013
Alejandro
"Outstanding"
Helpful and courteous staff. Pickup at Dulles Airport was excellent. Bed was comfy. Breakfast was icing on the cake.
1 night business trip May 11, 2013
"Ok but ..."
The staff was the highlight of this hotel, very friendly and helpful with a single exception I'll detail in a minute. Breakfast was great, the hotel was clean and quiet. Overall maintenance was on the low end; e.g. The tub didn't drain well, the iron was defective & dripped water continuously, the vent on the AC rattled despite my efforts to quiet it. The bed was comfortable as were the pillows. Now for the staff issue: Upon checkin, I inquired about ground transportation from the hotel to Regan Airport. The desk clerk told me it was $50.00 and offered to make the arrangements, which she did. A taxi was waiting at the appropriate time and the trip to Regan was ok but upon arrival at Regan Airport the charge was $80.00. I called the hotel, spoke to the desk clerk who had made the arrangements, who said the $50.00 "was an estimate and nobody would actually do it for that amount". I felt shafted. At no time did she say it was an estimate, rather she had said "it is $50.00". Beware, verify for yourself or better yet make your own transfer arrangements.
Response by Hampton Inn Washington-Dulles Int'l Airport South
Dear GSilver, We all appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your stay at our hotel! It is always great to receive feedback from our guests. It is great to hear that the team was able to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. We do apologize for the miscommunication regarding the shuttle service. I want you to know that I am personally reviewing these comments with both maintenance staff and front desk team to ensure this does not repeat itself. I am sorry this occurred during your stay. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience so we can share with the team to avoid future errors. Our team is dedicated to make every guest a perfect ten! Leandra James General Manager
1 night trip May 1, 2013
GSilver
"Great staff, hotel under renovation"
We spent Christmas Eve and night at this hotel, to be close to family. The front desk staff welcomed us warmly and even had a little toy and bag of biscuits to give our dog as a Christmas present. The quiet location is geared to business travelers and nothing special. Rooms are clean, but tired. Renovation is underway but doesn't start until around 9:30 a.m. Room rates reflected this, and were very reasonable. We have stayed at updated Hampton Inns and know that the transformation will be terrific.
2 night trip Dec 24, 2012
Sileandal
"They Did It Again..."
I only booked a room for one night because I was attending an office party in the area and did not want to drive the long distance home. As always, I found the hotel to be very clean and the staff to be very nice and accommodating. The bonus for me, was that I could bring my 2 dogs with me, to whom were greeted with dog treats and toys!! There were plenty of places to eat nearby and the hotel was just minutes from the venue I was attending. Every time, I stay at a Hampton Inn it's affordable and GREAT! If you're ever in the Chantilly, VA area, i strongly recommend you stay at this hotel!
1 night trip Dec 7, 2012
S. Coleman
very close to the Metro!
2 night trip with friends Nov 4, 2012
Baba
"Friendly hotel"
The overall service was satisfactory. The frondesk manager was very friendly.
Other trip Oct 8, 2012
"Great...except for the barking dog!"
Other than the dog that barked for several hours (while the owner was out for the evening) our stay was great. We requested another room to get away from the annoying barking and the staff was most courteous and helpful.The breakfast was good and the pool was fine.
Other trip Aug 28, 2012
AGS
"clean, comfortable, pet friendly"
the only complaint i have when i booked my room i said i was arriving early....had to wait in car for 45 mins. with 2 dogs for room to be finished. i stayed here once before and definitely will return, always a great breakfast, and no extra charge for pets.
Other trip Aug 28, 2012
"pet friendly"
pet friendly with no exra charge, great breakfast, only complaint i have, i requested ground floor because i was with 2 dogs only room available was on 7th floor. would stay again
Other trip Aug 17, 2012
joanne
"Excellent Service"
The staff at this Hampton Inn were more than accommodating. From serving our kids fresh watermelon at breakfast to printing off directions to filling up our water bottles, everyone seemed to be genuinely happy to be working there.
Other trip Aug 11, 2012
"Great Hotel for Visiting Udvar-Hazy"
I always enjoy my stays with Hampton Inn, but this location is exceptional. It's clean and quiet, but the best part is its location near the Air & Space Museum. The museum doesn't charge admission, but they do charge $15 to park. The Hampton Inn will take you there for free on their own shuttle! It made my visit with my young niece and nephew much easier.
Other trip Jul 18, 2012
"Fairly Close to DC"
Faciity is about 20-25 minutes drive to DC if there is no traffic. Very nice facility - staff was friendly and helpful, and room was spacious and clean. Great breakfast! Only downside is traffic around hotel.
Family trip Jul 13, 2012
"friendly staff"
Great Service, friendly staff, clean rooms. a little drive to D.C overall a great pick
Family trip Jul 8, 2012
JR
"Bad experience"
Just terrible Smelly and tiny room Not clean Not good for family with kids Very dirty with bad smell
Other trip Jul 6, 2012
Hotel staff was very rude.....they won't even let you finish your breakfast and start removing evreything. On asking for any thing they will say very rudely that breakfast is OVER and make their face like I am doing a crime by asking for something even if I was just 1-3 minute late. Frontdesk staff was annoying. Price was okay considering room and hotel location.
Other trip Jul 5, 2012
Hotel had no problems. Would stay here again.
Other trip Jul 5, 2012
Dick
"Very impressed!"
The staff at the reception desk and serving breakfast are a total pleasure to deal with and so helpful. Loved the free shuttle bus. We used it for a quick visit to the nearby Air and Space Museum. Add to this a great rate for the room, spotlessly clean bedding and bathroom, free internet, breakfast included and a huge bonus for us no extra fee for our dog. If we visit the area again we wouldn't stay anywhere else.
Other trip Jul 3, 2012
Joan
"5 min from air & space hangar"
Pleasant & helpful staff. good breakfast. clean rooms
Family trip Jun 19, 2012
Bill N
HAD DIFFICULTY LOCATING IT FROM DULLES AIRPORT. FRONT DESK EMPLOYEES WERE ADEQUATE; NO MORE. THE ANCILLARY STAFF ( MAINTENANCE, HOUSEKEEPING, BREAKFAST STAFF) . MUCH MORE ATTENTIVE AND RESPONSIVE.
Other trip Jun 15, 2012
Jobie
"Close to good food"
In addition to being very clean and the hotel staff extremely helpful, the adjacent shopping mall has some excellent Asian (Thai and Vietnamese) restaurants. My only complaint is that it's somewhat difficult to get to the National Mall-you can either take the shuttle to the airport and get onto a bus or take a taxi to the metro. The shuttle can take you directly to the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum's Uvdar-Hazy center, however.
Family trip Jun 13, 2012
Tyler
"Clean and quiet"
The room was very clean. It was so quiet that I would not know I was next to an airport if I had not watched the planes passing by the window. The window ac unit was whisper quiet. The bathroom had clean white grout - no mildew. The bed linens were fresh and the bed was comfy. The front desk personnel were friendly. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone!
Other trip Jun 10, 2012
Great staff made my stay even better. Only drawback is that there is nothing in the area to do so must have a car handy.
Other trip Jun 9, 2012

"It is a nice hotel. Recommanded to stay here."
The room is comfortable and clean. Enjoy the scenery, very cosy. The staffs very helpful and good.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
Muzafira
MY
"Definitely recommend"
Excellent hotel with great service. Shuttle service available to and from the IAD Airport along with anywhere in a 3 mile radius. This was great for us as we didn't have a car and decent food in the area. Alex the shuttle driver was brilliant and insightful along with Trish at the reception desk who was very helpful.
1 night family trip Oct 1, 2014
Vishal
"It was close to our planned destination"
The hotel was very comfortable. The breakfast was excellent and varied, the pool and hot tub were wonderful after a long day of walking and the bed was very comfortable. I would not hesitate to send my friends to this hotel.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
Lammy
"Nice hotel close to anywhere"
The hotel location is better then we thought. It is not bad to drive to DC and also not far from the outlets mall. Breakfast is great and overall, we were happy to stay there.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014