All hotels in Chantilly, Virginia, United States of America

• Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Delicious food
"Don't care"
I will never deal with hotel.com. Very deceitful,charged my card for the room then came back and said couldn't guaranteed accessibility. Room to small to use wheelchair. No bath. Very disappointed.
Response by Hampton Inn Washington-Dulles Int'l Airport South
Hello Shirley, Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking the time to provide us with feedback. I am not sure which room type you stayed ni while visiting us, but we offer over five different handicap accessible room types depending on your needs. These vary from hearing impaired, roll-in showers, additional space and additional grab bars. I hope on your next visit to the area you will visit with us again so we can get you into the correct room type. In Hospitality, Shelby Ustad General Manager
4 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
shirley
"The room booked sold out"
Booked for room with 2 double But when we arrived only one king bed was available No good My son had to sleep on the couch bed
Other trip Jun 19, 2015
mike
"Way overpriced!!"
I really expected a much nicer hotel for the price. It was merely adequate for us. The beds were comfortable, the room was clean, but it was very basic. Tiny bathroom, bad location in the hotel, (next to elevators overlooking tar roofed building). It was just ok.
Response by Hampton Inn Washington-Dulles Int'l Airport South
Hello Charzysmom, Thank you so much for staying with us and taking the time to provide us feedback. We pride ourselves in providing clean rooms with great service from our staff. The hotel has been renovated from the lobby, fitness center, hallways and up to the rooms as well. We hope that you choose to stay with us again next time you are in the area. Let us know your preference and we can put you in a different location through out the hotel. Thank you again, In Hospitality, Shelby Ustad General Manager
Other trip Jun 17, 2015
charzysmom
Stayed here one night after late night flight. Took shuttle over from airport and then back the next day to rent car (saved me a day's rental) and continued our trip to West Virginia. Very clean and updated. Super staff. Comfy beds. Nice breakfast choices (included in room price). Good value. Would stay again.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
"DC commute"
Visiting family in DC area. Best value for my buck. Commute a bit long to DC but not too bad
1 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
Michael V.
"Great hotel near airport"
This is a fantastic place! The breakfasts were out of this world, the staff were incredibly helpful and pleasant, and they even have a free shuttle that takes you to a bunch of restaurants! I would gladly stay there again, though the location of my family is a little far from the airport. We were delighted with the Hampton Inn!
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
Becky
"DC commute"
Value priced. Nice stay. Commuting to DC area. Not my favorite Hampton though
2 night romance trip Jun 10, 2015
Michael V.
"Very soft landing"
We were greeted by a lovely staff shown to a very clean room enjoyed a very pleasant breakfast the next day and several lovely meals at a neighborhood Thai restaurant called Thai Basil. The gym is surprisingly well equipped and the building very clean and possessing of a professional modern demeanor. The Internet however was woefully slow. We would certainly choose to stay here the next time we land at Dulles.
1 night family trip Jun 10, 2015
Ryan
"Nice hotel!"
Very comfortable hotel. The breakfast was very good, lots of choice and replenished. Would stay there again.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
Gabrielle
"Great start to our vacation"
Pleasant stay. Room was quiet, comfortable and clean. Could have used a little more water pressure, shower was very lite on water flow. Service was excellent and the breakfast was plentiful. Won't hesitate to stop there again.
3 night family trip May 28, 2015
Patrick
"Good for Smithsonian Steven Udvar-Hazy Musem"
Comfortable place to stay for a few days. Room was small but practical. Staff helpful and pleasant.
Other trip May 30, 2015
Victor
Clean, friendly environment. Friendly, professional staff. Excellent breakfast.
Other trip May 28, 2015
"Won''t be back"
The hot tub is big enough for only two. T Pool capacity is 13.
Other trip May 21, 2015
P
From the moment we walked into the hotel we felt welcomed. They have fresh baked cookies. The room was clean. The only negative it felt as if we were in an industrial area.
Other trip May 17, 2015
"nice hotel"
very great,very confort
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
julio
"May '15"
Enjoyed the stay,a lot of guests, first morning breakfast was great and there was plenty, 2nd morning, no coffee for a long time, juices not working etc etc a lot of selections had run out.
3 night romance trip May 7, 2015
"Relaxing visit"
The accommodation exceeded my expectations.(King single suite) and the price was very reasonable.
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Cliff
"Hotel next to South Riding"
Love this hotel. Close to our fave bar. Always clean!!!!
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
Stacy
"Some me time"
My stay was wonderful except for the children making noise and slamming doors but I don't blame the hotel.. Children will be children. It snowed all day Saturday and at least there was a restaurant that agreed to deliver to the hotel. Overall it was wonderful.
2 night trip Feb 20, 2015
"family vacation"
Everything so good, quiet, clean, good breakfast. But room size is small.
3 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
Wong
"Close to Smithsonian"
Enjoyed our stay and would stay there again if we're in the area.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
"Weekend jaunt"
I like this hotel because the staff is very nice it's in a convenient location. It is also close to South riding inn a restaurant I enjoy
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
Roxie
"Very nice"
Beautiful hotel, would be nicer witha view. You can't always have a view. great location. Right of the highway.The staff was on point. They went out of there way to meet all our needs. Greart service.
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
"very good"
very nice, construction on the sides
2 night business trip Mar 25, 2015
Sen
"In & out"
My stay was perfect - no problems very enjoyable quality of service
1 night business trip Mar 25, 2015
"bad beds"
The bed was awful. Neither one of us slept well.
Response by Hampton Inn Washington-Dulles Int'l Airport South
Hello Tareck, Thank you so much for staying with us and taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am very sorry to hear about your experience with our beds. Our staff works hard to replace any mattresses that are no longer comfortable. We pride ourselves in offering great service and a good night sleep. We will look into this mattress right away. We hope to serve you again on your next stay in this area so we can make it up to you. In Hospitality, Shelby Ustad General Manager
1 night trip with friends Mar 21, 2015
Tareck
"Great Stay for the Price"
This a great hotel for the price.
1 night trip Mar 20, 2015
"Hampton Inn is the place to stay."
I was very impressed, comfortable room, clean, pool was nice with a lifeguard. Breakfast had a nice selection
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"Trip to buy new vehicle for business"
Staff was helpfull at checkin, rooms are nice, heating unit blows cold air when not running compressor (heat pump ptac unit), hard to maintain warm temps. Breakfast: hot foods are cold!!! Need a second waffle maker, people lined up 10 deep most of time, not worth the wait! Easy check out.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
scooter
"Get away"
We just stayed one night as we had an early flight. Quite happy with our room.
1 night romance trip Feb 5, 2015
I selected this hotel based on a variety of factors including it was a Hampton Inn (good value), near restaurants, as well as near where I was conducting my business. Overall I give this hotel top marks on: 1.) Great staff - had some packages sent to the hotel in advance and they were there waiting for me. Check-in at night time and the guy was awesome and helped us in anyway possible. 2.) Great value - was able to nag a great deal (under $65 a night). 3.) Nice neighborhood near the expressway. In addition to a lot of sit down and fast food restaurants, there was a Target and Walmart near by. Only downside was there is a lot of road construction going on in the area. 4.) Nice workout room, which I used on multiple occasions. 5.) Great breakfast (as usual). The room was extremely clean, was updated, etc. Bonus was there was a microwave as well as a fridge in the room. I'm traveling back to Washington D.C. area in February and I booked this hotel again. Keep up the good work.
3 night business trip Jan 22, 2015
Josh
Great price for a spur of the moment trip plan. Comfortable, clean room. Wen to A&S Museum so location was about as good as it gets (around 3 miles). Glad I hit the area on a winter holiday just after New Years.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Brent
"Clean and well-run hotel!"
CLEAN ROOMS! Friendly, welcoming staff. A front desk clerk went the extra mile to help us find a merchant who had a product we wanted on Christmas Eve. She called several stores and helped us get to the right store. We will stay there again. Nice, quiet hotel. No airplane noise or highway noise. Complimentary breakfast is OK.
4 night business trip Dec 23, 2014
Max
"Highly recommended"
Great desk staff and nice breakfast. Kids enjoyed the pool and hot tub too!
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
"get away for fun"
outstanding
3 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
Joseph W.
Loved the fact that pets can accompany you on travel without huge pet deposits. Room was very clean, quiet, staff was helpful and friendly and location was great..... Close to airport and great restaurants! We will definetly stay there again!
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
"fun"
great
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
"OUTSTANDING"
We had a great time. great service,great breakfast,great coffee, We will be back soon.
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
Joseph W.
"Fast check-in, friendly staff, clean facilities"
I stayed at this hotel due to its close proximity to the airport. I was pleasantly surprised that my check-in took less than three minutes, the hotel itself was very quiet and peaceful, and the facilities were all great and clean. The staff was very friendly and the free shuttle service to the Air and Space museum was a nice added bonus. I never had an issue finding parking in the hotel lot. Free fresh cookies and a warm greeting when I came back in the evenings was very pleasant. I plan to stay here again in the future.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
"Good choice"
Nice and comfortable accommodations. Friendly staff. Good value. Would definitely stay here again.
2 night business trip Nov 17, 2014
Juan
Clean hotel right off a main street ..free parking good complimentary hot breakfast friendly staff nice room with led tvs the only thing is the pool is really small but it didnt phase me i still had a good time
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
ralph
"Good Airport Stopover"
We have used this hotel before coming back from European trips. Very close to Dulles, pleasant large rooms, good beds, excellent service.
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
"Little Good, lots of Bad"
Avoid this Hotel. For specifics read on. This hotel was the closest to the location I was visiting, which was a good thing. However, there were several problems. First, at check in, the clerk tried to put me in a lesser room than what was booked on Hotels.com. This rarely happens, but it still is annoying to argue and have the room changed. Second, the hot water system was broken, and was not fixed until the next morning. Third, and probably the most important, the room smelled very "moldy" from the wall unit air conditioner, and the windows were sealed preventing any fresh air. Fourth, the "free wi-fi" was extremely slow, to the extent that I had to use the data plan / tethering on my mobile phone. Lastly, the surrounding neighborhood was not so great, with very few stores or reasonable restaurants in walking distance, which was further impeded by road construction. I don't make a habit of saying bad things about a hotel, but in this they deserve the poor rating.
2 night business trip Sep 17, 2014
Craig
"Excellent location with great service"
I stayed 4 nights, while attending a cat show nearby. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The breakfast was AWESOME!! Fabulous fresh fruit, eggs, meat, and waffles. The shuttle was available for taxi-type service to local restaurants and to the Dulles Expo center where the cat show was taking place. Construction on the road in front of the hotel was messy, but we were able to get in and out without delays. Special note: the breakfast hours are the same on weekends, so staying there for a weekend function works just fine.
4 night trip with friends Sep 4, 2014
Ann with a cat
It is very close to the Air and Space Museum. The pool is well maintained and very nice. The pool is good for the handicap also. The breakfast selection was very good. Everyone was friendly and we liked that they were able to take us and pick us up at the museum.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Judy
"Great Staff in a comfortable hotel"
My sister and I used this hotel as a quick stop on our way to and from Dulles Airport for a family vacation. Their free shuttle service is fantastic - picking us up at 1 o'clock in the morning of our return!!! While we basically just used the room to crash, it was clean and very comfortable. The staff was wonderful - very friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again and recommend this hotel not just for travelers, but for anyone looking for a clean, comfortable room in a hotel staffed with great people in a convenient location.
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2014
Barb S
I stayed here for a week while attending a training class for work. Class was a lot of work, but the hotel was great. Staying near an airport isn't great, but if you need to stay near Dulles Airport this is the place to do it.
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
Average hotel stay.....very disappointed with the personnel. My hotel stay was due to a family medical emergency. Due to the relative being transferred to another facility, I had to leave a day earlier than planned. I notified the hotel more than 24 hours ahead of time. They refused to refund the last day....At the time of check out I waited to speak with the manager while she was on the phone........30 minutes later still on phone. I requested a call from her so that I may explain my circumstances......2 weeks later still waiting for her returned call.
3 night trip Jul 29, 2014
Rosa
Great quiet place to stay with easy access to Dulles Airport. Staff very friendly and accommodating
1 night business trip Aug 3, 2014
very satisfied. Will probably stay again in november.
3 night business trip Jul 24, 2014