All hotels in Aurora, Illinois, United States of America
4005 Gabrielle Ln., Aurora, IL, 60504, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

The room was very well maintained. The problem came when roudy young adults came in after a night of drinking. The staff didn't take care of the situation.
1 night trip Nov 10, 2012
This hotel is clean and tastefully decorated but the pillows are small. The staff was friendly and helpful. Good value.
2 night trip Nov 2, 2012
"Should be rated lower"
Front desk clerk was sitting in lobby eating dinner watch TV when I arrived.
Other trip Oct 15, 2012
Rex
"Quite Night"
I am a traveling IT consultant and from time to time I need a spare of the moment stay. The other day I was extremely tired a just needed a comfortable place to lay my head. I had been on the road for 17hrs. The Quality Inn was perfect for the evening stay!!!
Other trip Oct 9, 2012
"Business"
I was comfortable staying at the hotel Thank you
Other trip Sep 27, 2012
"Quiet location"
Exceeded expectations with reasonable rates.
Family trip Sep 19, 2012
Nick

We stayed one night. It was supposed to be 2 nights but we didn't like the hotel and had to leave early. I was told they would refund me $40 for half the cost of the night we did not spend there. Still waiting on that. Room was tidy but not clean. Nothing felt fresh. Room was musty and had ants. Towels were simply folded and hung back up, not laundered. Kind of gross but I guess you get what you pay for.
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Sarah D
"Average at best"
Very comfortable bed; average breakfast; tired room, pokey bathroom, neighbors' plumbing quite audible, noisy heater. Close to a lot of big box stores and chain eateries, if you like those things.
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
"Ants in the room"
There were ants in the room and the TV was cutting in and out.
1 night trip May 21, 2013
Happy_yp8

"Buen hotel, servicio regular."
Llegamos muy tarde a hacer el check in y no sé si por error o por mala onda la recepcionista nos mandó al piso de arriba cuando la habitacion estaba abajo. El horario de desayuno y check out son incómodos. Les falta más amabilidad en la atención.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
"Opção para compras"
Hotel localizado em Aurora, bom para quem pretende fazer compras no Chicago Premium Outlets e Walmart. Quarto espaçoso e confortável, funcionários amigáveis, café da manhã razoável.
1 night romance trip May 26, 2015
Vitor
BR
"Ei kovin erikoinen"
Remontin tarpeessa. Täytti kuitenkin tehtävänsä. Yksi yö ja huokea.
1 night trip with friends Oct 15, 2014
FI
"Ordentliches Motel"
Sehr ordentliches Motel im Umland von Chicago das gut erreichber ist und ein guter Ausgangspunkt für weitere Aktivitäten im Umland von Chicago ist (z.B. Farnworth)
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
DE
"편리한 위치"
주위에 쇼핑몰과 식당이 근접하여 있어서 잠시 머물기에 편리합니다. 방에는 냉장고와 전자렌지가 있고, 직원들이 매우 친절합니다.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Tony
KR
"Buen Hotel"
El hotel está muy cerca de muchos centros comerciales. En general el servicio es bueno. la habitación es adecuada. se puede recomendar
4 night trip Jun 6, 2014
Wenceslao Rodríguez
CR
"muy bien"
Muy bien todo.
1 night business trip Jan 24, 2014
Antonio Morales
"No pool"
Wen i book the room it said that had a pool and it did not. That the only ting that i did not like but everithing was good.
1 night family trip Sep 1, 2013
"Aceptable"
Buena uicacion y en general, bien para el precio.
1 night trip Jul 15, 2013
R Hunter

TripAdvisor reviews for Quality Inn

"Stay out of Room 110"
06/24/15 honeybb53 Saint Louis, Missouri
The staff was friendly and helpful, but room 110 had an odor that required the use of our own personal stash of incense to alleviate. The smell was musty and sour and the staff at the desk acted surprised when it was reported but they said that it would be investigated. The cleaning staff should have noted and corrected the problem in advance. The general appearance of the facility needs a facelift and the parking lot if full of pot holes and craters. It is not a real bargain but I am confident that the friendly staff will work to correct the cosmetics and related shortcomings.
"Quality with value for money"
04/20/15 ZakhirSidickk Chennai (Madras), India
Budget hotel but pretty good.and value for money. The hotel located in the Chicago suburbs about 30 miles from Chicago city but well positioned in the town of Aurora.   The hotel room was spacious with good furniture for budget hotel. The room were fitted with the regular amenities. The hotel has a disadvantage of having both Non-smoking and smoking rooms in both the floors.   The Internet connectivity was simple and easy to use. The hotel had  a good fitness room with a threadmill, couple of  cycling machines, step climber, etc. While the hotel is shown in the map as closer to Route 59 Metro train station, it is not easy to walk as there no side pathways. The hotel staff were very friendly and courteous. A special appreciation and thanks to front desk Sonal who was very helpful. Overall value for money.
"I would stay again"
09/22/14 NTM23
The room was clean, slightly cramped, furniture was too big for the room. Hotel was quite and in a good location. Only two things would have maid my stay perfect. Better pillows, only option was soft, wish there was a firm pillow available. Also breakfast runs out of coffee too often and coffee is located in between all the breakfast items. Coffee should be at the end for guest who don't want breakfast.
"Convenient and clean with friendly staff"
07/29/14 Terri C Apex, North Carolina
I have stayed at this hotel on several occasions and always find the staff to be helpful and friendly and the room clean. The breakfast bar is well stocked and the fruit is always fresh...love the Belgian waffles! A good value for basic, no frills accommodations.
"Average stay at Quality Inn"
07/16/14 rsinger16 Reno, Nevada
We came in later at night and could tell the front desk clerk was sleeping in the back room because I rang the buzzer twice and yelled back before he came out. Service was poor. Room was nice. AC was great and room seemed pretty clean and well kept. Seemed like it was in a somewhat shady area but it may have just seemed like that because it was at night. It was ok value for the price. Nothing overly special but I have definitely stayed at worse.
"Beware of Room 118!"
06/28/14 savytrav82 Chicago, Illinois
We checked in. The place is a little dated, but there isn't anything wrong with that. Got to our room. The room was on the small side, but that was still ok. We put our water in the fridge which didn't get cold after about 6 hours so we moved it to the freezer, where it got cold. Went to bed. the beds were very comfortable and the hotel was quiet. But then the next morning I got up and took a shower. When I closed the bathroom door and turned the shower on I noticed there was black mold in the bathroom. Not just a touch, but what I consider a decent amount. I promptly went down to the tell the ladies at the front desk, armed with the picture (attached) of it. The one woman just looked at the other one and the other one stepped up to the computer and told me she'd adjust the room rate and give me a 20% discount. She apologized. Neither acted surprised. In fact, I don't even remember them asking for my room number. She didn't say she would have maintenance look into it or anything, she just apologized. I don't know if they are aware of how dangerous black mold is, but it is very, very dangerous. In IL it is illegal to sell a home without disclosing it has black mold. A 20% discount for putting me in a room that endangers my health?! This would be the absolute LAST place I ever stay again!!!!!
"Great relaxing comfort"
04/30/14 Darrell C Belleville, Illinois
My recent stay at Quality Inn in Aurora, IL was a very comfortable, relaxing evening after a long drive. The Inn was beautiful and met all of my needs, especially in the great room I had. I would recommend that anyone looking to stay in Aurora turn to the Quality Inn. It's a very good place to stay at phenomenal rates!
"Great one night stay"
01/02/14 winrit Chicago, Illinois
We spent the night here to avoid driving back to the city in a snow storm. The room smelled good and was clean. There was plenty of space for two people to move around. The staff was friendly and helpful. The pillows are a bit small and in the morning we could hear noise in the hallways, but nothing too obtrusive. No real complaints!
"Weekend Getaway"
11/12/13 nachrn1
Went here with my wife for an over night getaway. Booked the fireplace/hot tub suite. Arrived to find the room smelled like sour milk vomit. Front dest attendant was nice enough to give us another room but not the suite originally booked. Room was smaller but still had whirlpool tub. Second room just smelled funny too. However, we purchased a candle and this helped to correct the issue. Room and facility were clean and remainder of experience was as expected for a Quality Inn. Overall experience was fine but next trip to Chicago Suburb area we will not be staying here. Too many other options in this area.
"Disgusting!"
11/03/13 SnDNorth Banff National Park, Canada
Shockingly rundown yet exterior appearance looks somewhat newer, remember the old saying "don't judge a book by it's cover" , well we feel Choice Hotels should revoke this hotels license. Very dirty, did not feel safe from diseases, as usual we sanitized our own room when we first enter {TV remote, door handles, light switches, taps and toilet handle etc.} Although this may seem like an extreme thing to do, recent research and health reports indicate how much bacteria lives in a hotel room after cleaning. We found hair in the bed sheets (under the pillow) in the bath tub the next morning and prior to checking out found another one in the dresser drawer. "Not our colour or size". Continental breakfast needs improvement! After this experience, we feel the need to sanitize everything that we brought into this hotel, including ourselves. Even the laundry equipment was dirty with dried up detergent and lint everywhere. When I say RUNDOWN, can you picture it? So Run Down to the next hotel!