All hotels in San Diego, California, United States of America
3350 Rosecrans St, San Diego, CA, 92110, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

• Value
    Room is not nice
    Poor vibe
"Great value for price, can be a tad cleaner"
for the money it was worth it. location is awesome. could do better in terms of maintaining the rooms and cleaning.
1 night trip Feb 7, 2016
"Overnighter"
Quick overnighter before our early morning flight. Easy and quick check in with friendly staff. Older room and room temp could not beaadjusted but I did appreciate the microwave and mini fridge in the room. Having tea and coffee available was nice too. The price was good for the accommodations.I would stay there again.
1 night family trip Jan 28, 2016
michele
"ok stay for the buck"
Staff were very nice...rooms were fine for the price, just an overnight stay. Use of free shuttle to the airport was why we choose to stay here. However NO COLD WATER in room so even the toilet had hot water in it. Had to ask for another room to shower in the next morning as water was scolding. Just another thing to add to a long days travel. Even though room was paid in full wanted a credit card to put a hold fee of $50.00 still waiting for it to come off the card, has now been 4 days we shall see.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2016
SHARON
"Watch out"
Got 2 rooms. Mine was okay but the sink was in the bedroom and the bathtub was older than Methuselahs. My friend called that had the 2nd room and their was blood in the carpet, the smoke detector had been disconnected and she felt very unsafe. I had her come use my second bed as it was already 2am and we had a flight we had to catch out of San Diego airport at 7 am. Only good was it was close to the airport. The other Days Inn on Hotel row would have been nicer.
1 night business trip Jan 28, 2016
Jill
"Wouldn't stay again"
Housekeeping didn't leave us any towels or washcloths the front desk wouldn't pick up the phone and I had to walk downstairs to get themThe walls are too thin you can hear your neighbors
1 night family trip Jan 29, 2016
Tiara
"Bill"
A little too much noise at night because my room was near the stair, and people hung out there and talked.
1 night business trip Jan 22, 2016
"great place for your money"
We stayed for one night. Great place for the price! The breakfast was very good! Beds where nice!
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2016
Catherine
"Ok stay for price"
Stay was fine. Only thing that made us feel somewhat uncomfortable was that families actually live there.
1 night romance trip Jan 21, 2016
Teresa
Room was not ready no towels or anything
1 night business trip Jan 20, 2016
Patrick
"Horrible stay"
I checked into the room and the first thing that hit me is the smell of rotten carpet! We opened the window to aerate the room, the weather was cold on that night so we closed the window and tried to turn on the heater but it WASNT WORKING!! We called the maintenance the came in twice and then flaked " nothing was repaired!! Went in to have a shower but there was no hot water can you imagine!!! Called the front desk for that and they said yeah there is a hot water problem (seriously) ???
1 night family trip Jan 16, 2016
I like the place just with the only exception that the heater unit was making a weird noise the whole night.other than that I loved the place.
1 night business trip Jan 10, 2016
Trinity
"Excellent bargain, good location."
Excellent bargain and very competitive. Insufficient power outlets for connecting chargers and laptops, tablets. A simple solution would have been a power strip. The main downside was the inability to provide for airport shuttle service in the early morning hours. As we had a flight departing SAN at 0630, the shuttle service was unavailable until that exact time. The chief reason we had selected this hotel in addition to its attractive price was for the use of the shuttle service. Upon inquiring about this, the hotel advised that they could arrange for transportation that would take us to the airport, some 15 minutes away. They further stated that the service operated on the half hour. We were transported in a "shuttle" van, with one other party. The cost was an astonishing $22.00, which was more than a private taxi would have been. This would not prevent us from staying here again so long as our departure was within the complimentary shuttle hours.
1 night business trip Jan 7, 2016
Had a bad experience. The night that I arrived I was given a room where the toilet was making noise and the heater wasn't working. They sent a repair man to fix it but and 30min he couldn't. At this time I was hungry and had to wait for them to inform me what they are going to do. I personal had to call the front desk and they said they would up grade me to a suite but I had to go pick up the keys. So I got the keys and moved all my belongings to the next room only to find out that the heater wasn't working in that room as well. Call the front desk again and they sent me the same repair man who came 30min later. After spending another 30 min trying to fix it he couldn't. So they tell me they are going to move me again to another suite. When I walked in the room felt warm but later the heater stopped working and when I call they said that they can just bring me blankets. All I wanted was a room that was warm. On top of that I saw a cockroach in the room that was hiding under the bolted tv. The service and quality of the room was bad.
1 night trip Dec 22, 2015
It was very nice , comfortable,and very affordable would recommend anyone to stay there.
1 night business trip Dec 23, 2015
sandra
"thanks joesph and nancy"
they helped my family with every issue
1 night trip Dec 22, 2015
"most amazing people work here"
awesome
1 night trip Dec 21, 2015
"Decent for the price"
Hotel is older but well maintained, friendly staff. The rooms are average but clean. If you like a hot shower, this hotel is not for you! The water was luke warm at best. The free breakfast is very minimal!The free airport suttle is a great ammenity!
1 night romance trip Dec 15, 2015
Employees were very friendly, room clean, very comfortable. The only problem was there was a lot of sketchy people that were also staying there that were very loud at times and made me not want to leave my room.
2 night romance trip Dec 13, 2015
Cameron
"Okay"
The room was nice, but had some problems. The shower curtain rod was hung wrong, so the curtain didn't stay in place and water got onto the floor. Also, the door lock was broken and didn't lock when closed from the outside.
1 night trip with friends Dec 13, 2015
"Bad internet and over priced for what?"
Stayed here a few times in different rooms and they are really worn out and run down. Seriously need to upgrade the furniture. Lot of cosmetic damages. Cable was not that great and the internet never worked well and ran slow or not at all. They said, no one else has complained which is a lie. I came into the lobby and used their computer connected to the Ethernet cable ran slow.
1 night trip Nov 1, 2015
roderick
"Good in a Pinch I suppose"
The room was cheap and centrally located. That was the good part. The neighborhood is shadey though. Lots of homeless people and questionable characters. There's also a food delivery scam going on, so beware. You'll get a menu slid under door with only a phone number. No restaurant name or address. I asked about it since it seemed odd. Management says that peopl who order, pay over the phone then they never get their food. They've tried to stop the people, but to no avail.
1 night trip with friends Dec 5, 2015
Cory
"Would not stay here again."
Friendly service. Sketchy neighborhood, bums were walking through the parking lot picking up trash. There was hair in the bath tub. It was a non-smoking room but it definitely smelled like they had smoked in there.
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2015
Miguel
"Not bad, but not the best."
We drove 16 hours from Eureka,Ca for my son's Marine Corps graduation. The hotel is split on two blocks,and close to MCRD and the airport. The back set has the pool, and the kitchen for breakfast. Less road noise with this set. The front desk staff was very friendly, courteous, and helpful. Check-in was pretty flawless. There is a 50.00 required, refundable deposit that was not listed on the site when I booked the hotel. The lighting surrounding the hotels is minimal, and I did not notice any physical security.Unsure of any cameras. There is no posted designated smoking areas, and we had people smoking just outside our room. The neighborhood has lots of hotels, food and restaurant options, shopping options, as well as strip clubs, massage parlors, and bail bondsmen. The room was itself was pretty clean and comfortable. The bathroom was dirty in the corners and top edges, and a few various stray hairs that did not belong to us. The bathtub faucet works and is secure, but looks like it's broken or bent, and it's going to fall off. There is no shortage of hot water. The cold water was scarce,even less in the sink. If you bring young children with you, be aware of this, so they don't get burned. The breakfast was very good.Much better than your standard continental breakfast.
1 night family trip Nov 19, 2015
"disappointing"
it was okay would not broke at this hotel again
1 night trip with friends Nov 14, 2015
robert
Disappointed shuttle wasn't operating when I arrived. Felt a bit deceived.
1 night business trip Nov 18, 2015
DAN
"Full me twice is on me!"
Internet did not work well. Cable was awful.
1 night business trip Nov 13, 2015
Joshua
"Appears to be a halfway home"
The room itself was fine (even though the towels were deplorable and extremely rough and there was mold on the bathroom ceiling). We stayed two nights. Each morning at about 5:00 a.m. our downstairs neighbors would get extremely loud. They would open their doors and hang out in the courtyard screaming at each other and laughing very loud. These people seemed to be living in the hotel.
2 night romance trip Nov 11, 2015
"Nice people at a hotel in TERRIBLE CONDITION!!"
Free breakfast was great! Hotel was clean but in REALLY BAD SHAPE! No cold water in the room, most things [bathroom fixtures, electrical outlets, etc.] were falling apart, and if it hadn't been super close to where I needed to be I'd have checked out & gone somewhere else. The people were nice and very helpful, but when you can't get cold water out of the faucet and when you try to plug something in and the outlet falls into the wall, it kind of sucks.
1 night trip Nov 7, 2015
"eh........"
Due to circumstances beyond the hotel's staff control, I wound up only staying a few hours. People outside were loud and inconsiderate. The hotel unfortunately assigned me a room next to a total nutjob who woke me up at midnight yelling incoherently and kicking his bed. In all fairness, I probably chose a bad night to stay.
1 night business trip Nov 13, 2015
"Don't book here"
Terrible customer service and the area looks dangerous at night. Definitely not staying here ever again.
1 night romance trip Nov 10, 2015
Nancy was the most helpful and the most concerned about accommodating us. No hot water in either building for two days was absolutely terrible. It is terrible to not want to be known as a great family Hotel especially for us families of graduating soldiers from MCRD. Thank you Nancy for all of your help and common courtesy.
2 night family trip Nov 12, 2015
Shower curtain was dirty with a dirty washcloth hanging over shower rail...obviously shower curtain was not changed from a previous guest. The bathtub, however, was cleaned.
1 night family trip Nov 10, 2015
"San Diego Bargain"
Staff is wonderful! Property is very dated. Still one of our favorite low cost places to stay.
1 night business trip Nov 12, 2015
Debra
"Just do nothing fancy"
Went to the football game the hotel staff where awsome i stayed in a suite for 4 days didnt wana go home lol
3 night trip with friends Nov 8, 2015
Arnold
The King room I stayed in was generous in size, with a living area separate from the bedroom area. It also had a balcony (but it overlooked the parking lot & had no functioning lock, only a sliding door bar for security). The room was very old and dated. Including the coverlet and visible box spring. So if you need a quick, cheap room for the night & are not picky about such details it may suffice.
Other trip Nov 11, 2015
I was charged $50 for no reason.
1 night family trip Nov 6, 2015
Nichole
"The airport shuttle does not start before 6:45 am"
I was disappointed since there airport shuttle service starts at 6:45 am! Be aware of this when you book that hotel.
1 night business trip Nov 7, 2015
Omar
"Nice budget place to stay"
Walking distance to many food joints and stores. Clean, convenient.
2 night family trip Nov 4, 2015
Matthew
"Comfortable and affordable"
Two nights to chill before returning home from a long cycling tour.
2 night trip Nov 2, 2015
Maureen
"Okay place to stay, but great location!"
Lousy TV reception and carpets looked dirty
4 night family trip Oct 28, 2015
Dennis
"Mold Infested"
When we checked in at front desk the clerk was ill and sniffling. The place looked really run down and in need of repair. The first impression at the front desk was very underwhelming. We got to our room and it looked ok. We left to grab a bite to eat and arrived back to the room around 11.30pm we opened the cabinet door where the fridge is stored and the entire cabinet was full of mold. I was too tired to change rooms as we had already been traveling for 16 hours. We crashed and I woke the next day with a headache and sore throat. I told staff the next morning as we were leaving. I ended up being very sick the entire 9 days of my vacation. I am still trying to recover. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.
Other trip Nov 2, 2015
luvtravel
"2-night stay"
We stayed for 2 nights. I rated service 2/5 because no one came to clean our room after the first night. This is not a big deal, but it surprised us. However, I did not rate service 1/5 because after the first night our toilet got clogged and did not flush (this is a problem, btw), a person came right away when we called. The person, however, at first wanted us to clean it.
2 night romance trip Oct 29, 2015
"Improvement needed"
Although the room appeared clean, I observed bugs in bathroom. The towels and bedding had seen better days. Aside from this, the accommodations were acceptable for the price. The public hot tub was above average.
2 night trip Oct 23, 2015
"Rest from our staff"
Great service and wonderful layout
2 night romance trip Oct 23, 2015
Melvin
"Ewww...gross."
My wife and I booked a 1 night stay via Hotels.com. We landed at San Diego airport at 10:45 pm and only needed an inexpensive place for the night, before driving to Mission Beach for a few days at The Dana. As soon as we opened the door to our room, an extremely strong odor hit us. The room stank like written wet socks. Out white linens on the bed had several large stains and we found two hairs in the bed. It was obvious that the sheets were not cleaned and that they just made the bed. The shower water pressure was fine, but there were several rust and dirt stains, plus there were cobwebs in the top corner of the shower ceiling. The neighborhood is sketchy...tattoo, massage and bail bonds. Not a safe neighborhood.
1 night romance trip Oct 23, 2015
Brad
"Good for 1 Night"
Clean room, comfy bed. Furniture dated, but sufficient, Breakfast was good and a great way to start our long Zoo day. Parking is challenging, but we made it work.
Ms Fuji
"Convenient to Rail Station and Old Town"
Rina and Dario helped make our stay totally positive. Their attitude and helpfulness and total dedication to our comfort and good experience.....was wonderful and made our stay a great experience. Knowledgeable and courteous and very on task...... great employees and representative of a good organization and business model.....personal and wonderful....all of it.....
Drew
"Close to the airport"
We had used this hotel for our daughter to fly back home and had early morning transport to the airport but this time there was no free transportation. Expedia, has them down for free airport transportation. Should have specified sometimes.
L'Nell
"Watchout for the dirty towels"
Stay was good but did not get the double room I requested and one of the supplied towel was obviously dirty.
Hercules
"Low Budget Hotel"
The people at reception are very helpful and friendly. Property is old and few bugs in the toilet and room. Good value for money. Breakfast is same everyday.
1 night family trip Oct 8, 2015