All hotels in San Diego, California, United States of America

Great wellness & sports facilities
    Room is not nice
    Poor vibe
"Bad Stay..."
The hotel staff was very nice and helpful upon check in. The rooms were humid, smelled bad and had dead roaches in several locations including the clothing drawers. Upon informing hotels.com we cancelled the remained of the stay but was charged for that night because we were there...it was late evening so we didn't have a choice at that point. The morning check out staff was not as pleasant as hat evenings staff and the manager didn't even apologize but made excuses why the hotel was in that condition. I would never stay there again and would never recommend that hotel to anyone.
Family trip Apr 17, 2016
"OK for the money"
1st room had an excess of insects, thankfully not bed bugs. The second room, after requesting to be moved, was insect free but the bathroom fan was not functional.
Family trip Apr 17, 2016
Room was OK , used the Shuttle to & from airport & to Sea world... good did not rent a car. walked to restaurants.
Family trip Apr 16, 2016
Todd
Perfect. Thank you
1 night trip with friends Apr 12, 2016
Hot tub cold Shower cold WiFi not working Bed uncomfortable- very soft.
2 night family trip Apr 6, 2016
Katherine
"Good place to stay"
This was a good place to stay for two nights as we visited Seaworld and explored San Diego. This location is very close old town, beaches, seaworld, and balboa park. The hotel service was very good and room was clean. The air conditioning and breakfast were the only things I was slightly disappointed by. Rosecran street can get extremely busy but it was nice being close to very many restaurants and shopping. Overall it was a good place to sleep after our long days of activities in San Diego.
2 night family trip Apr 8, 2016
Christopher
The hotel was not bad. The staff and shuttle drivers were very nice and helpful. The shuttle was perfect for us. The breakfast was great, just the basics but good food. The rooms were clean. Only 3 problems with the hotel was, the Wifi was terrible, the beds were very hard, and the hot tub had dirty water in it. But we will stay here again.
7 night romance trip Mar 30, 2016
Kate
"Nice staff. Mediocre room"
Expensive for the condition and quality of the room. Wi-fi was ridiculously slow so we just used data without it. Pool was nice and heated in March. We had to request blankets and pillows for the sofa bed
2 night family trip Mar 31, 2016
adrienne
"Great for the Price"
We stayed a total of two nights and were overall impressed with the layout, size of room, and comfort of the bed. Our only quibbles were we were unable to get anyone to answer the phone at the desk our last night to leave a wakeup call (and called several times) and the fact the toilet continued to run after flushing. We were able to jiggle the handle to get it to stop so didn't call it in. Minor things overall. I would stay here again and probably will if ever in San Diego again.
3 night family trip Mar 31, 2016
Waynolin
Nice room for the price. Not too far from down town. Nice pool and jacuzzi.
2 night family trip Mar 30, 2016
Kerry
"Great location!!"
Good rooms great price!! perfect location in the middle of everything. 5 minutes from sea world !
4 night romance trip Mar 22, 2016
"Awful"
Honestly everything sucked except the people at the front desk they where helpful bathroom door sucked it was stuck tv didn't work just bad :(
1 night family trip Mar 29, 2016
"Decent for the Price"
Upon arriving everything seemed to be in order. When I went to take a shower, the tub faucet was turned 45 degrees and about an inch out of the wall. With some pushing and pulling I was able to right the faucet and get the shower started. Coming back the next day, a chair was blocking the door when attempting to open it, not sure what the cleaning staff was thinking there. No restock on the in room coffee or washcloths. In the double bed room with 3 people there were only two towels. Also had to cross a street to get to breakfast as well as the pool and hot tub. Overall was good for the low price I got it for, would not of been if I paid full price. Location was great and the staff was very friendly.
2 night trip with friends Mar 25, 2016
Need warmer blankets
2 night family trip Mar 25, 2016
"Overpriced"
Uncomfortable beds. Way overpriced for the poor quality of the buildings, beds, and cheap towels. Very noisy at night. We heard loud motorcycles and cars zoom by the hotel until 2:00 in the morning.
2 night family trip Mar 24, 2016
"STICKY, ROACHES, YELLOWED, AND NO REAL WIFI."
EVERYTHING FELT STICKY, ROACHES!, YELLOWED EQUIPMENT AND AC, AND WIFI WENT OUT 5 TIMES.
3 night trip Mar 14, 2016
Jimmy
"Cold showers, blocked toilet"
Boiler broke - had to take cold showers. Toilet was blocked up when we tried to use it. They fixed toilet quickly,but boiler wasn't fixed till morning.
1 night family trip Mar 20, 2016
"Good for the money..."
Overall, convenient to freeway and very reasonably priced. Nothing special but it was just a place to crash for the night...
1 night trip with friends Mar 19, 2016
"What happened to Pest Control?"
Really bad Roach problems within my room. I woke the next morning to see roaches on the walls, nightstand, television, table, and bathroom. (There was no food left out.) The remote for the television only controlled On/Off.
1 night business trip Mar 20, 2016
willie
"San Diego getaway"
Great stay We had everything we needed Hotel near airport but with our white noise maker we never heard a plane
3 night family trip Mar 15, 2016
Colleen
"Friends Getaway"
Stay was ok, unfortunately due to guest fighting at 4:15 am and guest being loud the following night we were not able to get restful sleep.
2 night trip with friends Mar 18, 2016
"Don't stay Here!"
Area was shady... When we checked in the lady at the counter said you are on the 3rd floor, but we have an elevator. Elevator didn't work and I am handicap... No hot water in the shower, carpet was very dirty. First night was awful, no sleep at all, there was women screaming and arguing all night. Called the front desk and nobody answered.
2 night romance trip Mar 18, 2016
I liked the covenience of the location. close to Sea World and Old Town. They provided shuttle rides to both places. Continental breakfast was great. They served a hot meal. Will definitely stay there again.
2 night trip Mar 18, 2016
We booked this hotel for its airport shuttle and proximity to airport. In actuality, the shuttle stars at 6.30 and airport is a $20 ride. Finding all this at the last minute was a disappointment.
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2016
"OK"
Fine for a one-night stay.
1 night trip Mar 13, 2016
Stephen
"Gevoeg"
good place to stay
2 night trip Mar 9, 2016
Gevorg
"Shabby Hotel - Convenient to Military Base."
We stayed 5 nights for a military graduation and sight seeing. Our 3 rooms were on the 3rd floor and the mattresses were very hard. Some tv's were newer flat screens with working remotes; ours wasn't one of them. Had to get up to turn the bulky tv on and off. One room was missing a screen and the other was directly under a loud air compressor that ran all night and leaked on the carpet. All were missing knobs on some of the drawers and the microwaves were not plugged in due to lack of outlets. The "free" wi-fi did not connect most times, but at its very best was extremely slow.. A limited breakfast of powdered eggs and mini pancakes was located in another building across the street. No meat. No potatoes. The neighborhood has many hotels that appear to be in the same poor condition, so I'm not saying it's just the Days Inn. Several strip clubs are within walking distance and the neighborhood is seedy with suspicious people wandering and yelling at night. If I could do it again I would have checked out graduation day and gone to a nicer place for the duration of our stay in San Diego.
5 night family trip Mar 2, 2016
"Ugh"
The walls were thin, and I love the sound of children playing, but not when I have to get up at 3 am. The shuttle service to the airport wasn't available when we needed to go, so a taxi cost $22.00.
1 night business trip Mar 5, 2016
Gayle
"What did I expect"
The condition of the room was surprising to me as I thought it was rated 3 stars. It had to be a 2 star. The room smelled and furniture was old and very worned out. It was a quick stop to leaving a wonderful city, I was leaving at 5:00 am for airport . the hotel staff was very helpful with getting me out in time with wake up call and arranging a shuttle outside of the hotel to assist me to such an early start .
1 night trip with friends Mar 1, 2016
gwendolyn
"Gevorgs"
4 price is OK
1 night trip Feb 22, 2016
Gevorg
"Seeing San Diego"
Our week long stay was very comfortable and staff was very knowledgable about area attractions & nearby shops/groceries. Motel offered shuttle services to several locations if you didn't care to drive.
6 night romance trip Feb 14, 2016
"You get what you pay for"
Had an interview with the USD nursing program. This was ideal because it was close to the airport and the university. They also have free airport shuttles. The room itself needed some work. No shower curtain. No soap. The fire detector had a plastic bag tied around it. The mirror closet doors were broken and barely opened without a little muscle strength. The characters staying in and around the hotel were a little sketchy. It it a good place to stay if you just need to sleep and handle your business. It's cheap. The parking was good. The breakfast was actually really good!
2 night business trip Feb 17, 2016
Polly
"I love to read reviews.... so here you go."
We like to escape to San Diego any chance we get being from Phoenix. This hotel was perfect, the room was spacious. The free breakfast was surprisingly really good, it was actually hot food that was very tasty...what a great way to start the day. Ending the night in the hot tub while the kids played in the heated pool was perfect for a chilly February night. This hotel has fantastic hospitality and customer service! I've already booked my stay for March.
2 night family trip Feb 12, 2016
Andre
"Clean and Comfortable"
This place is fifteen minutes from everything. Our check in was swift and seamless. The room was clean, spacious, and comfy. There are two drugstores within walking distance for forgotten/last minute supplies. We took Lyft from the hotel to the Gaslamp District.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2016
"Great stay for your money"
The front desk personnel were all very friendly and more than willing to help in every aspect of my stay; from what's in the area to anything I needed during my stay. By far the best personnel are on the staff here at the Days Inn.
5 night family trip Jan 27, 2016
Evita
"Aging but comfortable"
Comfortable place, though could use an update. Staff was really friendly, though there were some strange folks hanging around the hotel late in the evening and early morning.
1 night romance trip Feb 11, 2016
Joel
Needed inexpensive stay during overnight wait for connecting flight.
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2016
"Great value for price, can be a tad cleaner"
for the money it was worth it. location is awesome. could do better in terms of maintaining the rooms and cleaning.
1 night trip Feb 7, 2016
"Overnighter"
Quick overnighter before our early morning flight. Easy and quick check in with friendly staff. Older room and room temp could not beaadjusted but I did appreciate the microwave and mini fridge in the room. Having tea and coffee available was nice too. The price was good for the accommodations.I would stay there again.
1 night family trip Jan 28, 2016
michele
"ok stay for the buck"
Staff were very nice...rooms were fine for the price, just an overnight stay. Use of free shuttle to the airport was why we choose to stay here. However NO COLD WATER in room so even the toilet had hot water in it. Had to ask for another room to shower in the next morning as water was scolding. Just another thing to add to a long days travel. Even though room was paid in full wanted a credit card to put a hold fee of $50.00 still waiting for it to come off the card, has now been 4 days we shall see.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2016
SHARON
"Watch out"
Got 2 rooms. Mine was okay but the sink was in the bedroom and the bathtub was older than Methuselahs. My friend called that had the 2nd room and their was blood in the carpet, the smoke detector had been disconnected and she felt very unsafe. I had her come use my second bed as it was already 2am and we had a flight we had to catch out of San Diego airport at 7 am. Only good was it was close to the airport. The other Days Inn on Hotel row would have been nicer.
1 night business trip Jan 28, 2016
Jill
"Wouldn't stay again"
Housekeeping didn't leave us any towels or washcloths the front desk wouldn't pick up the phone and I had to walk downstairs to get themThe walls are too thin you can hear your neighbors
1 night family trip Jan 29, 2016
Tiara
"Bill"
A little too much noise at night because my room was near the stair, and people hung out there and talked.
1 night business trip Jan 22, 2016
"great place for your money"
We stayed for one night. Great place for the price! The breakfast was very good! Beds where nice!
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2016
Catherine
"Ok stay for price"
Stay was fine. Only thing that made us feel somewhat uncomfortable was that families actually live there.
1 night romance trip Jan 21, 2016
Teresa
Room was not ready no towels or anything
1 night business trip Jan 20, 2016
Patrick
"Horrible stay"
I checked into the room and the first thing that hit me is the smell of rotten carpet! We opened the window to aerate the room, the weather was cold on that night so we closed the window and tried to turn on the heater but it WASNT WORKING!! We called the maintenance the came in twice and then flaked " nothing was repaired!! Went in to have a shower but there was no hot water can you imagine!!! Called the front desk for that and they said yeah there is a hot water problem (seriously) ???
1 night family trip Jan 16, 2016
i would have thought if there are two people staying in the room you would get 4 washcloths 2 in the bathroom for showers and two at the sink for night time washing up and morning if you choose not to shower. BUT there was only 1 each day had to go ask for more.
Other trip Jan 17, 2016
"Bed bugs"
In 5 days I was switched into 4 different rooms. 1st room broken heater. 2nd and 3rd room BED BUGS. 4th room was nice. I wasted so much time switching rooms and washing all my clothing that it ruined my vacation. Not to mention the size of the bug bites all over my body. DISGUSTING
Other trip Jan 17, 2016
I like the place just with the only exception that the heater unit was making a weird noise the whole night.other than that I loved the place.
1 night business trip Jan 10, 2016