All hotels in San Diego, California, United States of America
3350 Rosecrans St, San Diego, CA, 92110, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.9
The air conditioning did not work one of the days we were there. The room was discounted for that night. We did not have a microwave in our room, and the inn is in need of renovations. The furniture is all beat up and needs to be refinished or replaced. The manager was apologetic as we well as the staff. They were friendly and helpful. It's not the staffs fault the inn is run down.
3 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
Naomi
"Average"
Just an average hotel. Nothing spectacular. Okay for the price.
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
stayed a few nights while spending time at the beach. older hotel, furniture in room could use updating. bed was comfortable. free breakfast was good. price was right.
3 night romance trip Jul 15, 2015
peter
"It's okay"
We didn't sleep well due AC settings at night time. We had to wake up middle of night to open back door cause it got warm and stuffy. Then turned down temp to cool again. Breakfast was good. I think should serve some meat like bacon, sausage and/or ham etc. However we got what we paid for which we stayed 3 nights. We had to keep asking for more towels and wash clothes because they didn't put enough for our family. Overall it was ok. Good location.
3 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
Was a good stay staff was great
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
"Below average hotel"
Dirty sheets bad services location was ok near everything overall read the reviews sometimes they help
4 night romance trip Jul 8, 2015
Juan
Overall it was good. Have to call to get my $50.00 + tax refund for one of our beds being "short-sheeted".
2 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
susanne
Pleasantly surprised by the extra living room area in the room, but it didn't feel fresh or clean. I think it's more a reflection of the building's age rather than the housekeeping.
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
"Bad, very bad experience"
Staying in this hotel was the worst experience ever the a.c wasn't working the plumbing was not working either i couldn't take a shower because the bathtub was clogged, and the the water in the sink was very hot I couldn't used it at all. I will never stay in days in hotel never again I wish I could say something nice about this place but honestly I have nothing nice to say.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Jose
"Pictures from website are not actual"
The hotel appearance wasn't as good as it was pictured on the web site. It looks like it was pictures from different location. It was ugly brown color. Even though it was expensive during the time we stayed ( July 4) it was relatively not expensive comparing to the other hotels in the area.
2 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Elena
"Dirty room"
The room was very dirty.
2 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
Heidy
""Sad but True""
"Days Inn" ...no it was not! 1.rugs had cigarette stench 2.furniture was wore 3.Air conditioner was old, noisy and worn...??? 4.old box TV that was on the blink * The bed was comfortable but this wasn't like any Days Inn we've ever stayed at * It was just ah cheap, cheap Motel on the road. * very sad for the name it carries... Days Inn needs to have them take their good name off it!
1 night trip Jul 1, 2015
Will
"Good stay"
The staff was great and very friendly! The room was clean but they need to remodel, the restroom door didn't close right, and the front door was hard to open. My mom stayed in another room and she had the same problem with the front door and there was a hole in the wall. But all together it was a good price and the breakfast was pretty good (eggs pancakes, toast, oatmeal, fruit, coffee, oj, and apple juice). I would b happy to stay again anytime! Sea world was just down the street, about 10min drive.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
This was a good experience. Very good value. Very good!
1 night trip with friends Jun 27, 2015
"wont stay here again"
I am not one that complains but have to say I will never stay here again. 5 days here and on 3 I had to call front desk for towels they left 0 on 1st 3 days..Plug ins dont work well at all and every day after cleaning all My things was unplugged.Very noisy hotel.And 2 days hot tub did not work.
5 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
mark
It was what I expected from a Days Inn. In Room A/C unit was noisy and the shower curtain rod was clearly coming out of the wall and housekeeping should have reported that to maintenance before the next guest. I reported the problems at check out.
1 night business trip Jun 10, 2015
Candy
"anoomous"
Room was clean but air was poor would run then shut off n not come back on
6 night family trip May 7, 2015
linda
I requested a crib and a room with queen beds, I called hotel day of arrival to let them know we would be arriving late and my needs for the room, we got there and they stated they had no more rooms and queen not available as the hotel was "booked", then they found a room with queen beds while trying to get a crib.... we got to the room and a was broke, I called front desk and was told to pretty much deal with it, there were no other rooms. My husband went to front desk to compla in and the front desk told him they would upgrade us to a suite... we packed up, and went to the "suite", it had two rooms, looked like the couch in the front room was stolen, there was old food and garbage where the couch used to be, the door to bedroom looked like someone was mad and punched it and the room had spiders. Upon checkout we were asked about our stay I told them I better not get charged for the damage in the room or missing couch.
1 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
"Unfrendly security people"
The parson in charge of the parking lot started shouting and insulting me for not moving my car while checking in. TV not working properly. Noisy neighbors too.
1 night business trip Mar 26, 2015
"High price for hotel. But not worth it."
Staff very friendly and knowledgable about the area. But the room itself was very low scale for the price paid. Sink faucet was not attached. Black mold on shower curtain. Thin walls. We could hear everything. We got over 6 take out menus over a course of 3 days. Not satisfied for the price paid.
3 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
"Not recommended"
The walls were paper thin and you could hear everything going on outside. We had to ask for clean towels every day and toilet paper. They charged me for my room twice ($630 twice makes a big difference on your vaca budget!) and it didn't get refunded into my visa account for 5 days!!!!! Would not stay here again.
4 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
Paige
Perfect for a late night arrival. Quiet. Decent breakfast. Close to the airport.
1 night romance trip Jun 16, 2015
"Could have been a little better"
Housekeeping would not re-stock towels or toilet paper, we had to go in search of them, even after telling the front desk that we were in need. We had a pull-out sofa bed in our room but had to go in search of extra sheets, blanket, pillows and comforter for that. The free breakfast was ok, they could have had an extra toaster because there was always a line for that. Wish there was more of a variety for the breakfasts, we were there for a week and it was pretty much the same every day. They only had sausage one day that we were there. The A/C was touchy, woke up and it was 55 degrees one morning, then other times is would just shut off. Also parking was very tight. Good location, close to shopping, airport, beaches and activities.
6 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
Shari A
"Ehhh"
Was nothing like the pictures. But I was pleased anyways.
2 night trip Jun 15, 2015
Danyale
james at front desk very helpful
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
Ricardo
"Don't do it!"
The pictures are so deceiving! Don't stay here. It's noisy! Dirty! Uncomfortable! Old! Crowded! The staff was nice, that was the only go thing about this place.
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Leah
"loud loud loud"
Had stayed here before and everything was okay. This time our room 323 was by the stairs & elevator. It was super loud at 8am when people started their day. Luggage on wheels could be heard clearly. The restroom fan was loud too. Didn't sleep very well. Should have asked for room change.
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
Leonel
"old motel"
everything is ok, but the shower tank is not clean and does not have a mat for your foot. cable tv does not have good signal (not clear) and has little channels to watch. the air conditioner (temp) is not automatic. the good thing is that there was a lot of place to shop at.
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
ZI ZHUANG
"OK place to stay for a night or two"
Not bad for the money but is not a new hotel. The breakfast was ok. Nothing extraordinary. Is ok for a place to stay for a night or two if you are on a budget.
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Angel
"Always a great place to stay"
I was wonderful expected nothing less!!!
1 night trip Jun 7, 2015
"sea world"
Desk staff was very helpful
4 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
william
"Nice Place"
The hotel is just near Sea World and the vicinity has shopping areas around it. The place and hotel is good. Cost is worth enough plus the free breakfast. Just that our room air conditioner keeps on turning off and it's lock to off. I can't turn it on again most of the time. Over all rating is superb. It's worth my money. Very economical and practical place to stay.
2 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
Ronald
"Week of fun"
2nd time staying here it is decent definitely in a prime spot only thing is homeless has picked up nearby but near everything so perfect location.
1 night family trip Jun 1, 2015
juan
"a+"
Centrally located. Excellent staff. Clean room. I got an excellent rate at hotels.com. Thank you!
1 night trip Jun 1, 2015
"Happy hotel stayer:)"
It was a nice simple stay
1 night trip May 28, 2015
Sasha
"Dirty, filthy, old & overpriced, with cockroaches"
The locations of the hotel was OK. One plus was heated pool and jacuzzi. Our stay included breakfast which was not the best, but OK. The pluses end here. The hotel is very dated and needs a good fix both outside and inside. The part of bathtub in our room was broken and I saw cockroach coming out and in of this hole. It was disgusting. In addition, when we arrived I found hairs in the bathtub with pieces of soap in the drain. I called the front desk and they sent a man to clean it. The guy also found an empty bottle under one of the beds which was another indication that the room was not cleaned properly. So for that reasons I gave the hotel the lowest score for cleanness. Outside of rooms on the walkways and stairs the cover was falling apart. Sometimes it was scary to walk on it because it seemed that you will fall though. The price for this hotel in its condition it too high for sure. I wouldn't pay $100+ fees and taxes for it. It barely worth $50.
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
"Daytime Hotel... Less pleasing at night"
Stayed for two nights in a weekend. Hotel can be crowded and a little noisy, but if you're just looking for a bed and shower this place will do. We never made it in to try breakfast. Neighborhood is not the best for families, lots of adult stores and strip clubs, but for two twenty-something's it did us just fine. Walking distance to lots of stores, bars, food, etc. It's also about 1/2 mile to the Old Town Trolley station which has free parking and for $5 you can get a 1-day pass to go several places around San Diego.
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
Jack
"Had to ask for the essentials!"
The first night of our stay there was no soap in our rooms...okay we found soap in our overnight bags. But the second night as we arrived back at the hotel, there were not towels in the rooms! Not any! Well, we did not have towels in our overnight bags. Could not get through on the telephone to the desk so we hiked to the office to report our lack of towels. They were nice enough about it and in a couple of hours we had all the towels we needed.
2 night family trip Mar 24, 2015
Daylene
"Enjoyed my stay very much"
I was very happy with my suite... I booked a single smoking and they didn't have anymore so they upgraded me to a suite..The room was very nice and clean it was quite big... They staff was very nice and professional and very willing to accommodate my needs.. I highly recommend this hotel and will personally be staying there again.. Thank You!!
1 night family trip May 29, 2015
shanicia
"Traveling through."
Very good value. Friendly, helpful staff. Hotel is slightly dated but clean, comfortable and secure.
1 night trip May 28, 2015
"Fun Weekend in San Diego"
Very good location. They provide a shuttle to the trolley. We had a fun stay in San Diego. James at the front desk was very helpful. Front desk help was professional. Breakfast was better than I had expected. We liked having a refrigerator and micro in our suite. The only problem with this place is that the walls are very thin and the guests were very noisy. I would probably stay here again, especially if I wanted a suite. (2 rooms, each with their own T.V. and air conditioning unit. Shared bath.) Also, it would have been nice to have a chair to sit on the balcony.
2 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
"Stay in San Diego"
Cleanliness not great but hotel staff was amazing and addressed every issue to make our stay awesome
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
Nechelle
"family trip"
Front desk was very helpful and courteous.housekeepers did an excellent job
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Probably won't stay there again"
There was construction. Alarms kept going off. Was not very peaceful. Had a hard time sleeping.
4 night family trip May 9, 2015
Salina
"Not too bad"
We were a bit apprehensive when we passed the Nude Dance club two blocks away, but once we were safely in our room, the accommodations were quiet, comfortable and adequate. The big plus is that it had a great central location. It was minutes from the beach, sea world, highways and fantastic restaurants. They offer a free breakfast that is very good.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
Jane
"Great Budget/ Value Hotel strategically located"
It was fine.. Cement walks need pressure washing, kind of dirty.. Screens on some windows bent, in need of replacement.
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
Douglas
"Great spot great price!"
Very nice pool and spa and great breakfast included! Front desk staff very nice! Have stayed here on several occasions and will return!
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
"Broken Facility"
Although Days Inn had a friendly staff and a clean room, our experience was not pleasant as Days Inn Seaworld did not take care of the broken facility very well. We found out that water heater is broken and only extremely hot water is coming. We called for room service to take a look and see if they can fix the problem. Hotel staff did not come for an hour so we had to called again. When they finally came to take a look, they were unable to fix it. We understand that unexpected situation can happen, so we asked if we can get a different room. Unfortunately, they were fully booked and was not able to provide us with a different room. As we were unable to take a shower or wash up, we asked if we can get a refund so that we could go to a nearby inn to rest comfortably. However, the staff told us that they cannot give us a refund since we booked with Hotels.com and that we need to contact Hotels.com customer service. We were unhappy with their answer, but it was already 12am and we were too tired that we just stayed there overnight without being able to fully wash up. Days Inn staff did not handle this issue professionally, and did not make a proper report on this incident. So, Days Inn manager was not aware of this situation and refused to give discount or refund Eventually, we got an email that we got $10 refund after three days.
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
"Not a pleasant experience"
Rooms smelled so musty due to the pool we couldn't stay at the hotel. 3 seperate rooms all with the same horrible musty/moldy smell.
3 night family trip May 5, 2015
"Nonsmoking room?"
The AC started making an awful noise I the middle of the night so I cut it off. The lack of white noise made it possible to hear the people prove us and outside our window. Needless to say,we got very little sleep. The nonsmoking room reeked of cigarette smoke. The best part of this stay was the service. James, the desk clerk, was awesome.
1 night family trip May 6, 2015