All hotels in San Diego, California, United States of America
3350 Rosecrans St, San Diego, CA, 92110, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.9
"Happy hotel stayer:)"
It was a nice simple stay
1 night trip May 28, 2015
Sasha
"Dirty, filthy, old & overpriced, with cockroaches"
The locations of the hotel was OK. One plus was heated pool and jacuzzi. Our stay included breakfast which was not the best, but OK. The pluses end here. The hotel is very dated and needs a good fix both outside and inside. The part of bathtub in our room was broken and I saw cockroach coming out and in of this hole. It was disgusting. In addition, when we arrived I found hairs in the bathtub with pieces of soap in the drain. I called the front desk and they sent a man to clean it. The guy also found an empty bottle under one of the beds which was another indication that the room was not cleaned properly. So for that reasons I gave the hotel the lowest score for cleanness. Outside of rooms on the walkways and stairs the cover was falling apart. Sometimes it was scary to walk on it because it seemed that you will fall though. The price for this hotel in its condition it too high for sure. I wouldn't pay $100+ fees and taxes for it. It barely worth $50.
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
"Daytime Hotel... Less pleasing at night"
Stayed for two nights in a weekend. Hotel can be crowded and a little noisy, but if you're just looking for a bed and shower this place will do. We never made it in to try breakfast. Neighborhood is not the best for families, lots of adult stores and strip clubs, but for two twenty-something's it did us just fine. Walking distance to lots of stores, bars, food, etc. It's also about 1/2 mile to the Old Town Trolley station which has free parking and for $5 you can get a 1-day pass to go several places around San Diego.
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
Jack
"Had to ask for the essentials!"
The first night of our stay there was no soap in our rooms...okay we found soap in our overnight bags. But the second night as we arrived back at the hotel, there were not towels in the rooms! Not any! Well, we did not have towels in our overnight bags. Could not get through on the telephone to the desk so we hiked to the office to report our lack of towels. They were nice enough about it and in a couple of hours we had all the towels we needed.
2 night family trip Mar 24, 2015
Daylene
Good location .... i like it... not too far from the airport and city
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
"Enjoyed my stay very much"
I was very happy with my suite... I booked a single smoking and they didn't have anymore so they upgraded me to a suite..The room was very nice and clean it was quite big... They staff was very nice and professional and very willing to accommodate my needs.. I highly recommend this hotel and will personally be staying there again.. Thank You!!
1 night family trip May 29, 2015
shanicia
"Traveling through."
Very good value. Friendly, helpful staff. Hotel is slightly dated but clean, comfortable and secure.
1 night trip May 28, 2015
Had to call 4 different times to get towels. Air conditioner was very hard to set room temp.
Other trip May 31, 2015
Older hotel with cheap renovating. Inconvenient rooms... Also I was put in a room with an adjoining room which I did not request. & didn't make me feel very safe. Also breakfast served in another building. Very inconvenient
Other trip May 29, 2015
"Fun Weekend in San Diego"
Very good location. They provide a shuttle to the trolley. We had a fun stay in San Diego. James at the front desk was very helpful. Front desk help was professional. Breakfast was better than I had expected. We liked having a refrigerator and micro in our suite. The only problem with this place is that the walls are very thin and the guests were very noisy. I would probably stay here again, especially if I wanted a suite. (2 rooms, each with their own T.V. and air conditioning unit. Shared bath.) Also, it would have been nice to have a chair to sit on the balcony.
2 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
"Stay in San Diego"
Cleanliness not great but hotel staff was amazing and addressed every issue to make our stay awesome
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
Nechelle
"family trip"
Front desk was very helpful and courteous.housekeepers did an excellent job
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Gross hotel"
Old rundown hotel. Had cockroaches climbing on my headboard. rave parties going on during evening/bedtime hours.
Other trip May 26, 2015
jenn
"Clean and efficient"
The hotel is dated, but clean and staffed with friendly associates. There was consistent room cleanliness throughout my stay. I didn't use the pool or hot tub, but they looked clean and well kept. The laundry facilities are dated but worked great. The value of the hotel was very high in a price to worth comparison.
Other trip May 20, 2015
"Good central location"
Close to Sea World. Close to restaurants. Close to shopping. Staff was nice. Free transportation shuttle to zoo and seaworld. Free breakfast, limited choices but good overall. Really good for price.
Other trip May 16, 2015
Alaska Brian
"Probably won't stay there again"
There was construction. Alarms kept going off. Was not very peaceful. Had a hard time sleeping.
4 night family trip May 9, 2015
Salina
"Not too bad"
We were a bit apprehensive when we passed the Nude Dance club two blocks away, but once we were safely in our room, the accommodations were quiet, comfortable and adequate. The big plus is that it had a great central location. It was minutes from the beach, sea world, highways and fantastic restaurants. They offer a free breakfast that is very good.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
Jane
"Great Budget/ Value Hotel strategically located"
It was fine.. Cement walks need pressure washing, kind of dirty.. Screens on some windows bent, in need of replacement.
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
Douglas
"Great spot great price!"
Very nice pool and spa and great breakfast included! Front desk staff very nice! Have stayed here on several occasions and will return!
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
"Broken Facility"
Although Days Inn had a friendly staff and a clean room, our experience was not pleasant as Days Inn Seaworld did not take care of the broken facility very well. We found out that water heater is broken and only extremely hot water is coming. We called for room service to take a look and see if they can fix the problem. Hotel staff did not come for an hour so we had to called again. When they finally came to take a look, they were unable to fix it. We understand that unexpected situation can happen, so we asked if we can get a different room. Unfortunately, they were fully booked and was not able to provide us with a different room. As we were unable to take a shower or wash up, we asked if we can get a refund so that we could go to a nearby inn to rest comfortably. However, the staff told us that they cannot give us a refund since we booked with Hotels.com and that we need to contact Hotels.com customer service. We were unhappy with their answer, but it was already 12am and we were too tired that we just stayed there overnight without being able to fully wash up. Days Inn staff did not handle this issue professionally, and did not make a proper report on this incident. So, Days Inn manager was not aware of this situation and refused to give discount or refund Eventually, we got an email that we got $10 refund after three days.
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
"decent hotel close to Seaworld."
The location was actually very convenient to Seaworld and lots of restaurants. Target was less than 5 miles away. There was a Walgreens down the street from us and 2 Starbucks within walking distance, however there were a lot of homeless and prostitutes in the area so walking was not an option. The hotel was decent just a few complaints. The towels were so thin and they only provided 2 towels for 3 people. The bathtub had rust in the corners but the rest of the room was clean and decent. The beds were a little small and the outlets were not very easy to get to for charging your phone. Would probably not stay again for the price.
Other trip May 11, 2015
mary
"Not a pleasant experience"
Rooms smelled so musty due to the pool we couldn't stay at the hotel. 3 seperate rooms all with the same horrible musty/moldy smell.
3 night family trip May 5, 2015
"Nonsmoking room?"
The AC started making an awful noise I the middle of the night so I cut it off. The lack of white noise made it possible to hear the people prove us and outside our window. Needless to say,we got very little sleep. The nonsmoking room reeked of cigarette smoke. The best part of this stay was the service. James, the desk clerk, was awesome.
1 night family trip May 6, 2015
Arnesa
"Days Inn Seaworld, ok for the price."
Front desk staff was great. Property is clean but just kinda run down...needs a update. We called to get an ironing board that worked and after two calls and an hour, and they never showed up with it. Bed was not the worst I've stayed in but definitely not the best. They do have a fridge, microwave and coffee pot which is nice and the suite was good to have also.
1 night business trip May 6, 2015
Debra
"Overall ok..."
Room was clean, smelled a little musty but was obviously an older building. Bathroom was very dated, and we had to ask for more towels and wash clothes. However, it met our necessities for a family of 5 to go to San Diego and enjoy some of the local attractions while still having enough beds and room to really be comfortable. I would definitely have this place on my list of places to stay again.
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
THOMAS
"Hotel stay"
the staff was really friendly the air conditioner sucked and we had no tv for the night it lost cable signal and they couldn't get it fixed plus we have kids so that was not fun
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
noreen
"not for me"
The room smelled like smoke even tho we stayed In a non smoking room..Didnt like the old carpet, superrr old tv, beds were uncomfortable and pool was across the street which was odd
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
Marquez
"Would not stay here again"
Neighborhood poor and did not feel safe.
4 night business trip Apr 22, 2015
"Staff not helpful/hotel not clean"
Every time I would call down to staff they would say to call tomorrow to talk to different staff. the bathroom was not clean and the air conditioners were full of build up Dust! the three days we were there they only served the same thing for breakfast eggs and pancakes! This hotel sucks !
Other trip May 5, 2015
brenda
"A bathroom mess."
The bathroom was an absolute mess I need not say anymore.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
"Nice central location"
The Hotel was clean and the staff friendly.
4 night trip with friends Apr 23, 2015
"Worth my dollar"
The staff was very accommodating and… Help with tourist attractions… Had a shuttle bus everywhere… Fantastic service! Unfortunately the area was a little grubby with a lot of homeless people which is a bit unnerving ... Housecleaning was kind and generous rooms are always clean and neat and tidy TV microwave fridge decent price couldn't ask for anything more ...
3 night business trip Apr 22, 2015
Deirdre
"overall good."
Bathrooms need upgrading. Good breakfast. Clean.
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
"Don't count on airport transport"
Before booking, I called the hotel to confirm that they transported to and from airport. They said yes but on one late arrival would need to use "shuttle for hire" at airport and that 2 persons would be transported free of charge. Not True!! Called hotel 4 hours before departure to San Diego and they said to call upon arrival and they would pick us up. When I called on arrival, they said someone else was using shuttle and take taxi - they don't book pickups on calls from Utah. Woman at courtesy desk (airport) called and they said they don't do most airport transports anymore, even though her book showed that Days Inn at their location does provide that service. Four trips to the airport and only one shuttle provided for us, and that was under pressure from me - the last straw. Had coming and going non-cancel reservations or I would have never returned to this place. Avoid and stay somewhere else a little more expensive and get some $$$ back with a hotel that lives up to its promise to provide shuttle service.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
"worst hotel ever"
It was awful. Worst hotel I have ever stayed at. The shuttle that picked us up from the airport had ants all in it. When we got to our room it was a single room with double beds when we had booked a double room double bed. When I turned on the sink bugs came out of it. They switched us rooms to a suite and that was just as bad. There were fruit flies in it, the shower curtain had mold on it and the vents to the air conditioner were extremely dirty. I have a 4 month old and so my mom cleaned the vents so he wouldn't get sick. When my mom informed them about the mold on the curtain they ignored it. We had to call and ask for towels and tissues every day because the cleaning people did not leave us any. It was horrible. Don't stay at this hotel.
7 night family trip Apr 15, 2015
carolyn
"you get what you pay for. :("
Arrived at the hotel and room was already booked for me. The young lady that helped me was great. She gave me a room on the third floor so that no one was stepping over me she said. we. I got into the room it was so hot and humid and the smell was really moldy and dirty smelling. I turned on the ac and set it to stay on. I went on about my day and in the evening when I came back I was expecting a nice cold room. No, thus was not the case. The ac was off and the room was hot and humid again. I tried to turn the ac to the coldest temperature but overnight the lowest it for was 75. Super stuffy for me. The sheets on the bed were stained as we're the pillows. The bathroom was definitely not in the best of conditions. There was rust on the tub. The chairs in the room were falling apart On the cushion portion. To top it off when I woke up in the am the ac had leaked through the night and there was a puddle of water on the carpet. unfortunately I would not recommend nor stay there again.
1 night trip Apr 20, 2015
"Hotel"
Staff was knowledgeable and eager to help with anything I needed,the breakfast was good and plentiful. I was satisfied.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
Kenny
"Completely sufficient"
The room was completely sufficient. The staff was friendly, but the pullout was horrid but that is not a surprise. The bed was very comfortable, but the location is a bit noisy. It was a great value.
1 night family trip Apr 16, 2015
Kelley
"Just fine"
We had a problem with our air conditioning in our first room and they had to move us, it was a little hassle, however, things to do break and the hotel staff took very good care of us. This place isn't as nice as a Hilton, but it's less than half the price of a Hilton too, so you should know that going in, for an every day hotel for normal people it's just fine.
2 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
Shannon
"Not a good experience"
Was a terrible experience checking in. The clerk was by himself and was dealing with four check ins at the same time -- two of which were very difficult customers! Although I had been traveling for 10 hours already, I sat patiently in the lobby waiting to be checked in. Once I was, I learned I had to go outside the hotel to a building across a parking lot and a street! (Lugging two pieces of luggage). Took the stairs to third floor as they were near the room. Elevator was at the other end. neither of my keys worked. So I lugged my suitcases back down the stairs, across the street, across the parking lot. Clerk was still dealing with difficult customers, but gave me two more keys. He called security to go with me this time though to make sure I got in. 10 minutes later, she arrived. I lugged my bags back again to the room, only to find those keys didn't work either! Security guard was nice enough to say I didn't have to go all the way back to the lobby, she would go for me. About 15 minutes later she came back with keys to a different room. Those keys worked. She was very nice -- and sympathetic. It had taken me an hour to get into my room!! And the room was very warm and smelled. I put the a/c on but it didn't really cool the room down. So I had to keep the slider door open, just to be able get fresh air. Fortunately I was on the third floor, but I was still a little nervous as someone could have climbed up the tree near the balcony. The toilet didn't flush properly.
1 night trip Apr 15, 2015
"extremely outdated"
This place is in desperate need for a facelift. The room was 50's yellow.. And that includes walls, curtains and comforter. Our air condition did not turn off and on by itself. We had to manually turn the fan off and on to get the air to run. Did I mention the sink is in the bedroom and not the bathroom?? So weird, no mirrors in the bathroom either. Can hear everything that is going on when you walk down the hall to the other rooms. TV was an old box one, snowy picture and made the hissing noise. Definitely would not stay here again. On a positive note, staff was very friendly.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
vacationer
"SD"
A good location for visiting parts of San Diego
1 night trip Jan 29, 2015
"Days inn"
The room was perfect in the middle of everything we wanted to do. We had trouble getting towels enough for everyone in our room. We had six people and they only gave us two towels and I had to beg for another one.The beds were extremely comfortable except for the sofa bed it was terrible. The room was clean and a breakfast was good. For cost wise it was very economical. So if you cannot afford a lot I would suggest this motel. I like that they did not charge for parking and they also provided a crib with no extra cost the pool and the hot tub were nice. I think the only real problems we had were the bad sofa bed and the problem with getting towels.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
nancy
Everyone was very nice they offered transportation to every event I needed to attend
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
melanie
"Very Disappointed"
When we walked into the room it had a funny smell, the bathroom door looked patched up, the bathtub looked filthy and old with some rust as well, the room looked outdated, there were no pillows or blankets for the sofa bed, and the refrigerator was not plugged in. There was also a silverfish in the tub, and a cockroach on the curtain. It was by far the worst hotel I've ever stayed at. I tried checking out early directly through the hotel but since I paid in full they did not want to refund my money, I had to call Expedia in order to get that taken care of.
Alicia
"Convenient"
Everything was OK not plush; however, we only needed to stay one night and it was convenient for our needs. We would stay there again.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"If you really have too."
Hotel is old and run down. Room was clean but mold in the bathroom and had a bad odor. Lamps and outlets didn t work. Breakfast was pancakes, eggs, and cereal. Bring your own water. No security with food delivery people sliding advertisements under your door. Booked four nights and canceled after the first. Funny thing was found a better hotel for a cheaper price nearby.
p
"Perfect locations"
I like this hotel good services with free parking, breakfast and shuttle to many atractions
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
diane
It was comfty and the hotel staff was very nice. Free shuttle was very convinent. Room was clean but i was expecting it to be more up to date, it had an old T.V that barley worked and the wifi didnt work good.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
"Convience"
Old hotel needs upgrades , nice staff close to a lot of things but lot of homeless ppl in area
Other trip Apr 8, 2015