All hotels in Portland, Oregon, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here11707 Ne Airport Way, Portland, OR, 97220, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Highly recommended."
The Shilo Inn and Suites is excellent: Clean, quiet, comfortable beds, plenty of room, many complimentary breakfast choices. The motel clientelle are extremely polite and accommodating. There is a nice restaurant located in the motel, too. Will definitely stay there again.
1 night romance trip May 12, 2015
"WOW!"
We just needed a place near the airport for one night. The ratings were good and the price was reasonable. We were thrilled with how lovely it was. Our room was spacious with a separate sitting area with a table to eat at, chairs to watch television, refrigerator, sink, and microwave. Bathroom was clean and roomy. There was a sink in the bathroom, also a sink and mirror and vanity shelf outside the bathroom. Beds were comfortable. WOW!
1 night romance trip May 13, 2015
"Best Hotel in Portland area!"
As a mobility impaired septuagenarian celebrating my 71st B-Day, I searched extensively for a hotel in the Portland area that could accommodate my needs (indoor pool, room service, shuttle service, etc.). The Shilo Inn and Suites exceeded my expectations. From Cecil, the shuttle driver who picked me up at the airport, to Anna the manager of the hotels on-site restaurant, everyone was kind and solicitous of my comfort and well being. The suite had four telephones, two flat screen TVs, a microwave, sink, refrigerator and other extras. I chose this hotel for its indoor swimming pool and Jacuzzi, thus, I was pleasantly surprised by its “Spa” like features that included a sauna and a steam room. But, it was room service that truly exceeded my expectations (room service is a necessary feature for my hotel comfort). I have stayed in four and five star Vegas hotels whose room service cuisine were abysmal (Trump Towers, The Vdara, The Signature), however, this was not the case at the Shilo Inn thanks in part to Anna who suggested I have their “pork chops” for my B-Day dinner. It was exquisite! The best pork chops I ever ate, and I am an excellent cook. Although the Shilo Inn’s location may be problematic for some, their shuttle takes you to the airport where you can take Portland’s convenient transportation system anywhere you like, or you can rent an affordable car at the airport. If you are going to Portland, I highly recommend this hotel!
1 night trip May 6, 2015
Debra
"Thank you, Shilo staff and owners."
We enjoyed the hotel very much. I was nervous that being by the airport would make it more difficult to get to the zoo and other attractions that we went to Portland for, but that was not the case. The hotel staff was very accommodating and pleasant to speak with. We do plan on going to Portland again in the future and we will gladly stay at the Shilo Inn & Suites again.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
Nicholas
"Ok for a quick layover"
Very nice staff, good food, room was dirty though.
1 night business trip May 6, 2015
Duane
"Pleasant Rest in Portland"
I was pleasantly surprised. Most hotels near an airport are in noisy locations not close to shopping and are marginal at best. This Shilo Inn was in a clean area close to shopping easy access to transportation and expressways. It was clean, modern, comfortable and quiet. There wasn't anything to complain about. We will stay there next time we visit Portland, Or.
4 night romance trip May 7, 2015
"Wonderful value fir your money!!!"
Had a great stay. Room was extremely nice. Sitting room was a bonus. Breakfast was extremely good. Try "those potatoes". They are extremely good!
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Angela R
"I'd stay here again"
very friendly staff! Breakfast and restaurant were really good! Fitness room was good too
2 night trip with friends May 8, 2015
"Perfection"
I learned there were remodeled rooms, and some that hadn't been remodeled yet. Based on reading these reviews, I requested a remodeled room on the top floor. They were able to accommodate. The room was nice, clean, and quiet! Loved the 24hr pool and hot tub. I will stay again next time I'm in Portland.
3 night business trip May 6, 2015
"Very nice"
Very nice. Go for the breakfast at their restaurant next door. Good value.
1 night family trip May 7, 2015
"It will work"
Friendly staff, clean room, good area. Hotel is rather dated but still a good stay for the money.
2 night business trip May 5, 2015
kirk
"Just a a day trip"
Took over an hour to check in. But staff was friendly
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
michael
"Great room for a flight!!!"
Used this for a early morning flight. Pleasantly surprised with a suite. This will be the place to use from now on.
1 night family trip May 4, 2015
"Gross"
This hotel is in serious need of updating. The furniture is worn, ugly and uncomfortable. The carpet in my room was torn in several places. I had to call maintenance to figure out how to work the A/C. The fitness room was dirty. I will not be staying here again.
2 night business trip Apr 27, 2015
Beverly
"Always a great stay!"
Great as always
1 night trip Apr 23, 2015
"Happy stay at Portland"
Convenient location close to PDX and quiet, the free shuttle and driver is nice and friendly. No problem check-in late past midnight after our flight delayed 1 hour. Junior suite is clean and roomy with microwave and 2TV,complimentary breakfast meet our tight schedule. Lots of parking for rental car. Overall very pleasant stay in Portland.
3 night family trip Apr 16, 2015
"weekend in Portland"
Bedding was a little stiff but overall it was a great stay. I would definitely stay again
3 night trip with friends Apr 16, 2015
Danelle
"Didn't meet expectations"
Ratings by hotels.com reviewers is more generous than the hotel actually is. The hotel is very outdated (etched glass landscape took up half the room, mini tv with vhs player in bathroom as well as corded phone). I think it may have been in process of being updated (carpets and wallpaper looked newer), but otherwise needs an overhaul.
1 night romance trip Apr 13, 2015
Elaine
"Convenient, Comfortable and Pleasant"
We stayed here because it was so convenient to the airport, but we were pleasantly surprised by the amenities. The room had a nice setup with the sitting area slightly removed from the sleeping area. Great value for our money.
1 night family trip Feb 2, 2015
Philip
"Adequate but dated"
The hotel has not been updated for many years and is quite dated. The room size and comfort was good, but could hear all the footsteps from the room above. The TVs were small and very old. Hard to believe they have not converted to flat screens yet. The breakfast was not up to par like other hotel chains where eggs and some meat is offered. The area to sit in was very small. We only ate there for one day and then went to MacDonald's the other 2 days.
3 night business trip Apr 14, 2015
"Excellent!"
Was an awesome start to our vacation!
1 night romance trip Apr 15, 2015
Ken
"family visit"
Stay was very good. Room as confortable but dated.Breakfast in restaurant was very good.Two of the morning we had slow service the other two were fine.
4 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
Randy
"Wouldn't return"
Very outdated. Needs a makeover. Dirty chair & ottoman, dirty coffee pot, horrible carpet stained & needed to be stretched again, old tvs, half pillows, when we called for more pillows they told us they were fully booked so there was no more. And lastly the shuttle was on there time not yours. We missed the shuttle from airport so we had to wait 45 minutes till next one. Then they overfilled van.
2 night family trip Apr 8, 2015
Angelique
"Best stay for the price"
This was the best hotel we've stayed at in this price range by far. Very clean,comfortable, and large room. We also were pleasantly surprised by the complementary voucher for beer/wine upon arrival and were thrilled by the breakfast options of either the continental style or a sit down breakfast in the adjoining restaurant. The stay was such a trill that we have decided to make it "our hotel" every time we come to Portland in the future!
1 night family trip Apr 14, 2015
"Very good hotel for the price"
Excellent employees. Rooms are a little dated, doors looking shoddy
1 night romance trip Apr 13, 2015
"Portland trip"
Hotel is somewhat dated looking however it was clean and comfortable
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
Christopher
"A good night's stay"
The hotel and the room were exactly as advertised. My stay was very comfortable.
1 night business trip Apr 7, 2015
Love that hotel. It is great and a great price. Free drinks and breakfast with a very friendly restaurant and bar staff. Only one concern is that the front desk staff is understaffed and slow.
2 night family trip Apr 8, 2015
Georgia
"GOOD STAY FOR AVERAGE PERSON"
WE STAYED ONE NIGHT AND IT WAS FINE AND WE WOULD STAY AGAIN.
1 night trip with friends Feb 10, 2015
"My new favorite"
I had a last minute trip to Portland. when I arrived, maintenance was very accommodating to show me my room prior to check in. Breakfast was great lots of options. Room was better than I expected. Comfy bed lots of room. only down fall was they don't provide a lot of towels. overall great place. I'll be staying here from now on.
2 night trip Apr 1, 2015
"Nice Stay"
Very nice, good bargin
1 night trip with friends Mar 30, 2015
Anthony
"great suites"
Have stayed here several times previously always enjoy the roomy space.
1 night family trip Mar 30, 2015
Ross
"will return"
Great hotel. Advise to ask if any special events are happening during your stay. There was a rather large and noisy quincieta going on our last night. Disrupted alot of hotel guests
2 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
Jaclyn
When we arrived (on a Friday at 4 pm), there was only 1 person at the front desk helping customers. It took 40 mins to get checked in. There was one other person at the desk, but she was answering phone calls. She was very rude to the people waiting, and so rude that the person on the phone with her hung up. We had only warm water in the shower. The toilet took at least 2 flushes to flush paper. The room was not very clean. There was popcorn on the floor, the refrigerator was dirty, and the corners in the rooms looked like they had not been vacuumed out in a very long time. We have stayed at other Shiloh's and never had these issues. We will most likely pass on this hotel next time we are in Portland.
1 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
"Almost a perfect stay..."
Most of the stay was great - especially enjoyed the restaurant, complimentary glass of wine and breakfast. Pool and spa were well maintained and the spa was very spacious. My only negative comment would be regarding the sofa bed situation. When I pulled it out, there were no blankets. There was no extra bedding in the room. Called the desk and asked for a blanket. Told I was on a waiting list. Called me back a little later and said they had no blankets left. This shocked me, given there were at least six other hotels within a 1/2 mile radius! I was offered extra sheets... I let the desk know that I was upset and would bring it up with the manager in the morning. Fifteen minutes later (after my friend went down to the car in the middle of the night to check if some blankets were in the car), a huge pile of sheets arrived, along with a comforter and a thin hospital-style blanket. Also, the service at breakfast could have been much better if the restaurant would be more assertive about letting customers know that gratuity is not included in the free breakfast. If this was made known (along with the value of the breakfast), our server would have had greater incentive to provide better service. As soon as we assured her that we would leave a tip, she provided excellent service and was very grateful we cared enough to bring the issue to light.
1 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2015
Cynthia
"Great hotel for a business trip."
The room was quiet, comfortable, and very clean. The staff was polite and helpful. Great for a business trip. I will stay there again.
1 night business trip Mar 10, 2015
"NO TITLE"
GAME DOWN FOR THE ELKS HOOP SHOOT CONTEST WHICH WENT FINE BUT THE CHANGING CONDITIONS AND MANAGEMENT STAFF WERE LESS THAN STELLAR (POOR).
1 night business trip Mar 6, 2015
Herbert
"big and comfortable"
Beautiful room. Very spacious and clean. Loud neighbors above us but that can't be helped. Also disappointed that when I left something in the room upon leaving, the cleaning staff did not return it. Expensive pair of headphones and their charger. Please be extra careful about leaving anything behind, you may not get it back.
2 night family trip Mar 5, 2015
Andrea
"Hotel was nice But..."
Hotel was nice,Hotel service desk has problems...Two weeks before my reservations they charged my debt card for 2 nights that I didn't stay, bank shut my debt card off because they thought it was fraud.Hotel put money back in my account, then hotel canceled my real reservations even after I called back making sure they still had my original reservations. They made good on my reservations only because I had print out and comp #"S and I had problem"s printing this paper work out off web- site.. Had to copy paste to "words" in order to get total cost to print glad I did. scam
1 night family trip Feb 25, 2015
jodi
"business"
Very good nice and clean good service
1 night business trip Mar 3, 2015
Jesus
"It was awful."
Ive stayed here before and have been satisfied. This time however, rude staff, ineffective front desk. They tried to overcharge me $300. It was a mess. And above all else, when these things were brought to my attention, the manager finally corrected the error on the billing but no accommodation for the awful treatment was offered. If you stay here, check your folio with a fine tooth comb and don't let them breeze past the issues.
6 night business trip Feb 24, 2015
"comfortable stay"
The young lady that checked us in was great. So was the van driver.
1 night family trip Feb 22, 2015
"Boogie Nights Hospitality"
I stayed 6 nights here and rebooked for my next trip to Portland in a few months. The hotel was very comfortable, check-in was easy, my room was huge, clean and quiet, and the location near the airport is very convenient to freeways, restaurants, and shopping. I especially like that I can walk safely around the "lake" that's behind the hotel...it's a one mile loop that takes you past other hotels, the Home Depot and a busy industrial park. If you are looking for the most modern and stylish hotel in Portland this is not it but I appreciated it's authentic 1980s touches and its unpretentious attitude which is saying a lot in this uber-self-conscious city.
6 night business trip Feb 21, 2015
"Dated Hotel-- needs an update"
This hotel is in serious need of updating. The interior looks straight out of the 80s (Mauve everywhere, peeling wall paper, gold fixtures, old tube TVs, tile coming up in bathroom, warped carpet). That said, our room was spacious, the breakfast was good and the service (except the initial check in) was good. We had requested a crib in the room for our baby when we made the reservation. When we got there to check in at 8pm (with a sleeping baby in the car), they said that it wasn't in the room yet and asked us to wait. Ugh. After about 15 minutes of waiting they said it was there and so we headed to the room and the ancient (and dirty) pack n' play was on the floor outside the door of our room still in the bag. 10 more minutes later (baby is now wide-awake and screaming), the crib is set up and we are ready to begin the process of putting baby back to sleep. Not a great start. When we were finally ready to go to sleep ourselves, we found the mattresses to be super hard and the pillows very lumpy- probably also original to the room matching the 30+ year old décor. There were a lot of guests at the hotel and the walls were thin, so it was a very noisy night. The place really never seemed to settle down. The final issue was with the morning shower, no hot water. I will say that the breakfast, for being "free" was good and the woman who runs the breakfast area (who makes delicious Lattes) was delightful. So, for that reason, I can't say that the experience was 100% negative.
1 night family trip Feb 24, 2015
"A GREAT HOTEL"
We travel a lot and have stayed in many hotels so I'm pretty picky. This hotel was truly amazing . Reasonably priced, very clean, huge pool and huge hot tub OPEN 24HRS!Restaurant and bar on site (which makes a great Margarita). Located right next to a huge shopping center.The staff was extremely friendly and even let us checkout a little late when we were running behind . This is my favorite silo I've stayed in so far:) We will definitely be back. I highly recommend this hotel!
2 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
Nicole
"Refreshing"
My 2nd time staying here and it was very lovely. Beautiful and comfortable room. Staff was very professional, nice, and accommodating;including shuttle driver.
3 night romance trip Feb 19, 2015
Jade
"Happy"
Loved it. Ver quiet clean and all the amenities. Would definitely stay again. Price with parking was great
1 night business trip Feb 19, 2015
Glenda
"Shilo and hot nights"
the A/c in the room didn't work and the TV made a loud buzzing sound while watching movies. When this was brought to there attention at the front desk they just siad they would look into it and blew me off.
2 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
brandon
"good night"
Early flight out the next morning is why we stayed. Had a nice time in the bar for happy hour, Dee took very could care of us and suggested that we take a drink with us to our room, excellent idea. Loved the coconut shrimp.
1 night romance trip Feb 19, 2015
Becki
"Hotel Review"
It was comfortable and clean with good service in a good location for me.
3 night business trip Feb 16, 2015