All hotels in Portland, Oregon, United States of America
11707 Ne Airport Way, Portland, OR, 97220, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Family getaway"
The hotel itself was very nice. Great for my kids but the continental breakfast was not that great with not much to choose from and the restaurant was worse with half hour wait on food to be served. When the food is served its not even cooked that great. My husband and I had to return eggs twice cause they could not make an over medium eggs. Rather eat at neighboring restaurants than there.
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Maria
"Nice quiet stay"
A very nice older hotel which was very clean and surprisingly quiet. The onsite restaurant was very nice as was the complimentary breakfast. Close to the airport was a bonus.
3 night romance trip Jun 3, 2015
My husband and I stay here on very consistent basis. Up to 4 times per month. We like the convenience of being right off of the I-205, and Starbucks, shopping, and food close by. We really like the size of the rooms and they are pretty well sound proof. The only complaint we have is some of the rooms are recently updated with nicer bedding and more comfortable pillows, as well as newer televisions. We also wish they wouldn't have taken away on demand movies. That was one of the main reasons we always stayed there. But other than that, it's a great stay. My husband likes the on site bar too.
2 night business trip May 29, 2015
We loved the hotel, spacious and clean. Would love to stay there again. Great place overall.
1 night romance trip May 28, 2015
Dawn
"A nice place in bend"
Clean spacious room, convenient location. Free breakfast is good.
3 night romance trip May 28, 2015
Very clean comfortable room. Some smell in 2nd floor hallway. Otherwise good to excellent in other aspects.
Response by Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Portland Airport
Dear KR, Thank you for staying at the Shilo Inn and reviewing our property. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again when you visit Portland. M. Caruso – General Manager
Other trip May 30, 2015
kr
"Nice hotel overall"
I enjoyed this hotel. It is outdated, but it was very clean and spacious. The staff was ok. The girl who checked us in was pretty rude. The restaurant staff was great and the food was delicious. The pool is open 24 hours which is great, but it was closed most of our visit for cleaning
Response by Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Portland Airport
Dear Jenny, Thank you for choosing Shilo Inn at the Portland Airport. My apologies for your front desk interaction – this is clearly not the friendly and professional demeanor we expect from our staff. Hope you think of the Shilo Inn the next time you come to Portland. M. Caruso – General Manager
Other trip May 28, 2015
jenny
"Great stay at Shilo Inn Suites"
I read the reviews prior to staying here and laughed because I was preparing myself for this super retro, rundown grandma hotel with flower wallpaper and 70s appliances. It was not that bad lol. It was actually quite fancy, yet in an old-fashioned kind of way, but it wasn't anything to frown about. For the price it was actually very accommodating and an awesome deal. The free continental breakfast was kind of a let down-- it was a buffet of muffins, danishes, cheap bagels and cream cheese, instant oatmeal, coffee/tea, and sugared cereals like Lucky Charms. The breakfast at at the Shilo Inn Restaurant was much better. The indoor pool and spa were great in my opinion, and we even tested the steam room and sauna which both were really cool. Me and my boyfriend spent three nights in a King Suite which was very spacious and included a mini fridge, coffee maker and microwave. The soap and shampoo/conditioner were organic, to my surprise. The room and shuttle service was very attentive and friendly. The only real "issue" that my boyfriend was more annoyed with than myself was the old televisions, and he does have a point. They could really upgrade customer satisfaction if they just put some flat screens in! All in all we had a wonderful stay. The food at the restaurant was pretty good, and they even gave us a complimentary beer and glass of wine free of charge with our first meal. The Shilo Inn definitely doesn't deserve as bad a rap as others have implied!! I would stay here again.
Response by Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Portland Airport
Dear Alexis, Thank you for your review and choosing the Shilo Inn. We appreciate your patronage and hope to see you again in the near future! M. Caruso – General Manager
Other trip May 27, 2015
Alexis
"A solid 3.5"
Spacious rooms, friendly staff, and convenient access to the airport. The hotel, and especially the restaurant, seems a bit understaffed and the hotel itself could use a little love (it's dated), though I would absolutely stay here again. We enjoyed our weekend.
1 night family trip May 21, 2015
Nadine
"Cheesy decor, but great value"
I wonder if all Shilo Inns are so dated! Everything is trapped in 1991. This is how a fancy great-aunt would decorate if she was given an unlimited budget! Corniness aside, everything was very clean, the bed was comfortable with nice linens. They even include a free drink in their lounge on one of your nights (we asked if we could have drink tickets each night, sadly no). The tickets entitle you to either a glass of house wine or a cheap-o beer, but free is free! The only negative experiences we had were with the breakfast service. We had a pretty pushy server who didn't cross the line enough to ask for a manager, but I felt uncomfortable asking for things from him. We only took advantage of that free breakfast on our last morning, and we both ended up with very upset stomachs by the end of the day. Other than the one meal we shared there, we ate separately the rest of the day, so signs point to their breakfast being the culprit. We wondered if maybe our server didn't like us. :(
3 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Allison
"Good Value"
Over all good experience, but a few areas for improvement. Front staff seemed uninformed of policy's. Didn't get all food vouchers- had to ask for more. Front staff didn't inform us the refrigerator was unplugged causing us to lose food. They did give us a $25 food voucher for dinner at their restaurant to replace food but only enough for one person to eat. ;( If they're going to unplug the refrigerator, there should be a sign on it letting you know to plug it in and where to plug it in - under the sink.
Response by Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Portland Airport
Dear Traveler, Thank you for your review and staying at the Shilo Inn. My apologies for your refrigerator being unplugged. I hope you give us the opportunity to earn back your confidence in the future. M. Caruso – General Manager
Other trip May 26, 2015
"We were very pleased!"
We were very happy with out stay...the Jr. King Suite was very large...the hotel was very quiet for an "airport" hotel...we plan to be back!!! Very Pleased!!!
Response by Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Portland Airport
Dear Craig, Thank you so much for your review of your stay! We appreciate your patronage and look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the near future. M. Caruso – General Manager
Other trip May 25, 2015
Craig
"Really pleasant surprise"
Clean, great breakfast, huge room ad really convenient for airport vicinity lodging. Would stay in other properties if they were in areas I wanted to be.
2 night romance trip May 19, 2015
"Great experience!"
Came for a Reed College graduation. Wonderful hotel experience. Rooms much bigger than expected, comfortable bed, easy access to highway, great restaurant, wonderful service. Loved the indoor pool and spa. Will definitely come back.
3 night family trip May 17, 2015
"Fun"
The restaurant service was slow but food was pretty good. The Breakfast with the room was excellent.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
Melanie
"Portland 2015"
the front desk was very helpful. She gave us info on where to go and places to eat and drink. The room is clean and tidy but the room is missing accessories. There was no stationeries and pens. But overall the hotel is great.
Response by Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Portland Airport
Dear Mjeero: Thank you for choosing the Shilo Inn and reviewing your stay on Expedia. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the near future! M. Caruso – General Manager
Other trip May 21, 2015
mjeero
"Parking and Disturbance"
there were two vehicles taking up four parking spaces and they didn't want to solve the problem. At least the desk clerk I talked to Friday night just didn't want to be bothered. Early Saturday morning (about 2:00 AM) a guest was banging on the door close to my room and a hotel employee just couldn't get them to quiet down. Needless to say I did not sleep very well the rest of the night. On the brighter side, the food in their restaurant was very good.
Response by Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Portland Airport
Dear Neal, Our apologies for the disturbances you encountered from other patrons. Thank you for recognizing our wonderful restaurant. M. Caruso – General Manager
Other trip May 20, 2015
Neal
"Highly recommended."
The Shilo Inn and Suites is excellent: Clean, quiet, comfortable beds, plenty of room, many complimentary breakfast choices. The motel clientelle are extremely polite and accommodating. There is a nice restaurant located in the motel, too. Will definitely stay there again.
1 night romance trip May 12, 2015
"WOW!"
We just needed a place near the airport for one night. The ratings were good and the price was reasonable. We were thrilled with how lovely it was. Our room was spacious with a separate sitting area with a table to eat at, chairs to watch television, refrigerator, sink, and microwave. Bathroom was clean and roomy. There was a sink in the bathroom, also a sink and mirror and vanity shelf outside the bathroom. Beds were comfortable. WOW!
1 night romance trip May 13, 2015
"Very good restaurant next door for early breakfast"
I had a good stay overall, although I got placed below people above me and it was VERY noisy. I woke up at 6:30 every morning because of those people and the housekeeping came and randomly knocked on my door at 8:30am. Almost impossible to sleep in.... However, great breakfast specials and nice staff who worked in the restaurant. We ate there every morning. Nice perk to staying there. Another plus side is the free airport shuttle. Very convenient and prompt on time
Response by Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Portland Airport
Dear Traveler, My apologies for the disturbance you had during your visit. I hope you will give us another opportunity to earn your confidence. M. Caruso – General Manager
Other trip May 19, 2015
"Shilo at portland airport"
I had a good stay. The only two issues I had was the swimming pool shower not working and staff only gave me two tickets for breakfast. I was suppose to have 8. Asked the next day and they gave me 4.
Response by Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Portland Airport
Dear Danny, Thank you for choosing Shilo Inns and sorry for not giving you the right amount of breakfast coupons at check-in. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the future. M. Caruso – General Manager
Other trip May 18, 2015
danny
This hotel visit was a pleasant stay. The room was spacious and clean, although dated a bit in decor. It was quiet even though close to the airport. The complimentary drink at the bar, and breakfast were a pleasant surprise. The only complaint was that the water pressure in the shower was so strong it hurt. I would recommend this hotel as a safe bet for a good price.
Response by Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Portland Airport
Dear Traveler, Thank you for reviewing your stay on Expedia and choosing the Shilo Inn. Please think of us on your next visit to the Portland area. M. Caruso – General Manager
Other trip May 17, 2015
"Best Hotel in Portland area!"
As a mobility impaired septuagenarian celebrating my 71st B-Day, I searched extensively for a hotel in the Portland area that could accommodate my needs (indoor pool, room service, shuttle service, etc.). The Shilo Inn and Suites exceeded my expectations. From Cecil, the shuttle driver who picked me up at the airport, to Anna the manager of the hotels on-site restaurant, everyone was kind and solicitous of my comfort and well being. The suite had four telephones, two flat screen TVs, a microwave, sink, refrigerator and other extras. I chose this hotel for its indoor swimming pool and Jacuzzi, thus, I was pleasantly surprised by its “Spa” like features that included a sauna and a steam room. But, it was room service that truly exceeded my expectations (room service is a necessary feature for my hotel comfort). I have stayed in four and five star Vegas hotels whose room service cuisine were abysmal (Trump Towers, The Vdara, The Signature), however, this was not the case at the Shilo Inn thanks in part to Anna who suggested I have their “pork chops” for my B-Day dinner. It was exquisite! The best pork chops I ever ate, and I am an excellent cook. Although the Shilo Inn’s location may be problematic for some, their shuttle takes you to the airport where you can take Portland’s convenient transportation system anywhere you like, or you can rent an affordable car at the airport. If you are going to Portland, I highly recommend this hotel!
1 night trip May 6, 2015
Debra
"Surprisingly restful the night before a flight"
We arrived late afternoon for an early morning flight and enjoyed a good meal in the hotel restaurant. The staff was very accommodating with our 2:30am wake up call and the van driver was very friendly and polite. We will be staying there again.
Response by Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Portland Airport
Dear Chris, Thank you for your kind words and reviewing your stay on Expedia. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Portland. M. Caruso – General Manager
Other trip May 15, 2015
"Thank you, Shilo staff and owners."
We enjoyed the hotel very much. I was nervous that being by the airport would make it more difficult to get to the zoo and other attractions that we went to Portland for, but that was not the case. The hotel staff was very accommodating and pleasant to speak with. We do plan on going to Portland again in the future and we will gladly stay at the Shilo Inn & Suites again.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
Nicholas
"very nice hotel, and the staff was always helpful."
Great place to stay, very nice rooms and very spacious.
Other trip May 15, 2015
hazel
"Ok for a quick layover"
Very nice staff, good food, room was dirty though.
1 night business trip May 6, 2015
Duane
"HUGE room with 3 TV's"
I was amazed at the value that this Hotel provides. Enormous nice (not fancy) room with 3 TV's - one TV was in the bathroom, loved it! Also a restaurant and bar right on premises. HUGE swimming pool. I will always look for a Shiloh first when travelling!
Other trip May 13, 2015
Preston
"Pleasant Rest in Portland"
I was pleasantly surprised. Most hotels near an airport are in noisy locations not close to shopping and are marginal at best. This Shilo Inn was in a clean area close to shopping easy access to transportation and expressways. It was clean, modern, comfortable and quiet. There wasn't anything to complain about. We will stay there next time we visit Portland, Or.
4 night romance trip May 7, 2015
"May 2015"
We chose the hotel due to being a centralized location of the places we needed to go and because they took dogs. Overall, the room was clean but we couldn't find the tv remote and when we went to the front desk they offered to mice us to a new room, which wasn't really an option after getting our dog settled. We later found the remote on our own. There was no pen and psper in the room, no extra towels to use in the kitchenette, and getting desk staff didn't explain we had to present the discount coupons to Toulon device staff to get our discounted breakfast. When we checked out, I thought we could sqaure things up on the bill but they only error down our room number and said we'd need to go to the restaurant to make any changes. Cleaning people also entered the room without knocking first, surprising my husband when I was outside with the dog.
Other trip May 13, 2015
"Review"
loved the 24 hour pool/hot tub. King suite is awesome too.
Other trip May 12, 2015
"Wonderful value fir your money!!!"
Had a great stay. Room was extremely nice. Sitting room was a bonus. Breakfast was extremely good. Try "those potatoes". They are extremely good!
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Angela R
Very convenient to PDX. Even though this is quite a large inn, it is run very well and efficiently.
Other trip May 12, 2015
Andrea
"I'd stay here again"
very friendly staff! Breakfast and restaurant were really good! Fitness room was good too
2 night trip with friends May 8, 2015
"Perfection"
I learned there were remodeled rooms, and some that hadn't been remodeled yet. Based on reading these reviews, I requested a remodeled room on the top floor. They were able to accommodate. The room was nice, clean, and quiet! Loved the 24hr pool and hot tub. I will stay again next time I'm in Portland.
3 night business trip May 6, 2015
The hotel is in a great location for what I was doing. The front desk staff was dysfunctional, missed my wake-up call, the hotel's key system was working properly and I had to go to the front desk at least 3 times to have the keys re-activated, the front desk was called to have their shuttle pick me up from the rental car agency (service they provide) and they left me standing at the car rental for an hour. The pool shower wasn't working, the jets in the hot tub were only half working, the heated pool was not very warm.
"Hotel near airport"
Hotel close to airport was nice room was dirty trashcan was over filled with previous guest garbage bottom of fridge full of water no hot water for showers. Bed was very comfortable room had lots if space
"Convenient for airport"
We enjoyed this hotel. We have stayed here a few times, and the staff are very helpful, the room was clean and quiet. Checkin/out was fast and efficient. The included breakfast was a great added value, a nice full breakfast off the menu. Good deal here. The shuttle to the airport was quick and timely. However, the shuttle return from the airport was nearly as poor as the last trip we took last year. On this trip the wait was only forty minutes for the shuttle (the hotel is normally 7 minutes away from the airport). On our last visit in December we waited 1 hour and 47 minutes, due to a new (substitute driver) who was entirely clueless as to how the shuttle drop offs are done. and pick ups are picked up at the arrivals/baggage claim area and not at the top level where the departures are. Anyway this place is worthy of consideration.
D and D
"Very nice"
Very nice. Go for the breakfast at their restaurant next door. Good value.
1 night family trip May 7, 2015
"Our stay at Shilo this is our 4th visit"
Liked the room . The food was not that great my burger was so greasy I could not eat it. The bed was so comfortable and the rooms are spacious .
"It will work"
Friendly staff, clean room, good area. Hotel is rather dated but still a good stay for the money.
2 night business trip May 5, 2015
kirk
"Just a a day trip"
Took over an hour to check in. But staff was friendly
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
michael
Clean comfortable rooms easy to find pleasant staff
Other trip May 8, 2015
"portland near airport."
Most of the staff helpful, continental breakfast was not good and had stale pastries. Time to wait in restaurant very long. Pool area in need of clean floors and more towels. I have been there before and had a better experience many years ago.
"Close to airport"
I loved staying here. Check in was quick and the staff is very helpful. There is a shuttle that runs every 1/2 hr to the airport but can take you to the mall nearby and will pick you up. There is a free breakfast coupon for the restaurant and the food is quite good. You also get a voucher for a free glass of wine or beer. Their is an indoor pool, hot tub and also a sauna and a steam room all available 24 hrs a day which really made me happy. I love the steam room!! The room was great, comfortable bed and sofa. I liked the kitchen area with its own sink. There is an extra sink outside the bathroom for extra people. Room was clean and I felt pampered. I will stay here again the next time I am in the area.
mary
"Overnight Stay"
We arrived at the Portland Airport around noon and check-in at the hotel stated 4:00, but luckily we were able to check-in at 2:00. We wanted to drive around Portland for awhile, so that gave us time to see a few things before meeting family for dinner. We were offered two free glasses of wine for the restaurant which was very nice. Bed was comfortable and we had the free continental breakfast In the Lobby. You had a choice of three different options for breakfast.
Joyce
"Great room for a flight!!!"
Used this for a early morning flight. Pleasantly surprised with a suite. This will be the place to use from now on.
1 night family trip May 4, 2015
"NOT VERY NICE AND OVERRATED BY EXPEDIA"
Desk clerk was inexperienced. Room was dirty and smelled badly - couldn't sleep! Paint chips from the ceiling were all over the furniture. Drawers in the kitchenette were open like someone rifled thru them. Overall hotel very dated. When I went to check out at 3:25 a.m., the desk clerk said he would have to email me my receipt since he was in the middle of a task. Made me angry and at this moment, still have not received my receipt!!!!
"Portland airport hotel"
Needs updating but a solid 3 1/2 star hotel. 90's Devore... Good conference location.
Other trip May 5, 2015
Judy Jetson
"Gross"
This hotel is in serious need of updating. The furniture is worn, ugly and uncomfortable. The carpet in my room was torn in several places. I had to call maintenance to figure out how to work the A/C. The fitness room was dirty. I will not be staying here again.
2 night business trip Apr 27, 2015