All hotels in Portland, Oregon, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here11707 Ne Airport Way, Portland, OR, 97220, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice hotel, easy access to shopping & freeway"
Rooms are spacious and nicely furnished. I would recommend to others and I will definitely stay here again.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
"Dated Hotel-- needs an update"
This hotel is in serious need of updating. The interior looks straight out of the 80s (Mauve everywhere, peeling wall paper, gold fixtures, old tube TVs, tile coming up in bathroom, warped carpet). That said, our room was spacious, the breakfast was good and the service (except the initial check in) was good. We had requested a crib in the room for our baby when we made the reservation. When we got there to check in at 8pm (with a sleeping baby in the car), they said that it wasn't in the room yet and asked us to wait. Ugh. After about 15 minutes of waiting they said it was there and so we headed to the room and the ancient (and dirty) pack n' play was on the floor outside the door of our room still in the bag. 10 more minutes later (baby is now wide-awake and screaming), the crib is set up and we are ready to begin the process of putting baby back to sleep. Not a great start. When we were finally ready to go to sleep ourselves, we found the mattresses to be super hard and the pillows very lumpy- probably also original to the room matching the 30+ year old décor. There were a lot of guests at the hotel and the walls were thin, so it was a very noisy night. The place really never seemed to settle down. The final issue was with the morning shower, no hot water. I will say that the breakfast, for being "free" was good and the woman who runs the breakfast area (who makes delicious Lattes) was delightful. So, for that reason, I can't say that the experience was 100% negative.
1 night family trip Feb 24, 2015
"Great hotel when the flight is early in the mornin"
Very large room with everything you need to rest comfortably.
Response by Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Portland Airport
Dear a verified traveler, Thank you for your review and choosing Shilo Inns. Sincerely, M. Caruso – General Manager
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
"A GREAT HOTEL"
We travel a lot and have stayed in many hotels so I'm pretty picky. This hotel was truly amazing . Reasonably priced, very clean, huge pool and huge hot tub OPEN 24HRS!Restaurant and bar on site (which makes a great Margarita). Located right next to a huge shopping center.The staff was extremely friendly and even let us checkout a little late when we were running behind . This is my favorite silo I've stayed in so far:) We will definitely be back. I highly recommend this hotel!
2 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
Nicole
"Refreshing"
My 2nd time staying here and it was very lovely. Beautiful and comfortable room. Staff was very professional, nice, and accommodating;including shuttle driver.
3 night romance trip Feb 19, 2015
Jade
"Happy"
Loved it. Ver quiet clean and all the amenities. Would definitely stay again. Price with parking was great
1 night business trip Feb 19, 2015
Glenda
"Shilo and hot nights"
the A/c in the room didn't work and the TV made a loud buzzing sound while watching movies. When this was brought to there attention at the front desk they just siad they would look into it and blew me off.
2 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
brandon
"good night"
Early flight out the next morning is why we stayed. Had a nice time in the bar for happy hour, Dee took very could care of us and suggested that we take a drink with us to our room, excellent idea. Loved the coconut shrimp.
1 night romance trip Feb 19, 2015
Becki
"Hotel Review"
It was comfortable and clean with good service in a good location for me.
3 night business trip Feb 16, 2015
RONALD
Room very clean, bed comfortable, staff very courteous. Convenient to airport, easy to find. Just stayed one night but would stay at this property again.
1 night romance trip Feb 10, 2015
"Not as nice as it used to be"
We have stayed at this hotel over the years on every trip we take out of PDX . This visit the desk clerk asked us to wait while she was texting her Boss....then room was not up to usual standards..Just not clean...bathmat was so stained and I think it was a disposable model, toilet paper stuffed into the hole in the door from prior visitor. Called for extra pillows as there were four small single person deflated pillows on our King bed and they brought pillows with no cases...Restaurant service was fantastic and we did thoroughly enjoy our complimentary glass of wine and the breakfast and service from Matt was perfect.. The whole hotel does not seem to be cleaned and polished as in prior visits. Will probably find a new place to stay for our March travels and try something new.
Response by Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Portland Airport
Thank you for your review and for being a valued Shilo guest. I apologize that our cleanliness standards did not meet your expectations or our normally high standards. I sincerely hope that you will give us a future opportunity to earn your confidence. Sincerely, G. Sorrels-General Manager
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
"Quick Trip"
Check in went good and room was comfortable. Nice folks....would recommend it and very convenient.
Response by Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Portland Airport
Thank you for your review and recommendation. Sincerely, G. Sorrels-General Manager
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"Shilo Inn"
Unfortunately, when we arrived for our stay at the Shilo, the lobby was packed with tons of pre-teen basketball players and their families. The lobby was loud and crowded and the check in process took quite a while due to the amount of people checking in at the same time. That said, the hotel staff was helpful and pleasant and the room was comfortable and clean. The continental breakfast was good and the coffee bar was unexpected, yet welcomed.
Response by Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Portland Airport
Thank you for your review and for being a valued Shilo guest. Sincerely, G. Sorrels-General Manager
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"review title"
The only suggestion is to upgrade the TV! Friendly hotel staff, clean and comfortable rooms with breakfast included. This is my preferred hotel when I travel to Portland for business.
1 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
"Business Travel Hotel of Choice"
I prefer to stay at the Shilo Inn & Suites Portland Airport when I travel to Portland for business. Rooms are spacious and clean, the staff is friendly, and it's quiet/relaxing. The only suggestion I have is to please upgrade the TV!
1 night business trip Feb 5, 2015
Great stay. Clean roon. Very spacious. Great staff.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Back still sore..."
Usually have a great stay at this hotel. I choose a room on the 2 floor which was my mistake. The bed was hard. The tv didn't work in the bathroom. The view from the room was a huge air condition (?) or some other piece equipment that kicked on every 20 minutes waking me up from an already uncomfortable sleep. The refrigerator in the room did not work. Was really disappointed with my stay this time.
1 night family trip Aug 28, 2014
KARLINA
"Shilo Inn rating"
It was a very peaceful stay and I enjoyed myself.
1 night romance trip Feb 10, 2015
isaiah
"Nice Affordable place to stay."
The front desk staff were friendly and helpful. The pool is nice, but there was a very young group of people in there pretty late and they were somewhat messy and loud. And someone had puked in the spa and didn't clean it up, it was gross. But the hotel is nice, the Room was great and spacious, very clean and the bed was comfy. The staff in the restaurant was great! The food was good too. The complimentary drink and breakfast was a great bonus.
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
kelijj
"A peaceful night"
There was a piece of foil with something burned in it that was on the top of a lamp. On the bed under the neck pillow was a soiled piece of duck tape left by someone with blonde hair. I'm sure that will not happen again. Everything else was Very Clean. I slept well because it was quiet in spite of being by the airport. Overall, the whole experience was superb. I will come back for future trips. Thanks for the glass of wine and great breakfast too.
1 night family trip Feb 4, 2015
Merilee
"Pretty nice very convenient"
We checked in and the front desk lady (can't remember her name) was very nice. We got to our room, it was clean and spacious. It was about 1/2 remodeled leaving some odd outdated items in the room (2 tvs from like the 70s). The bed was big and fairly comfortable, but the pillows were awful! Bathroom served it's need, water pressure was amazing! Amenities were good, 24hr pool and fitness is a big plus. But I was very disappointed in the breakfast. Hard bagles, no warm food, cold coffee. Overall experience was pretty good. Could change somethings and be great, not sure how it fares against the local competition.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Travis
"Nice room. Wish we had been able to enjoy it more"
Room was nice and spacious. Recently renovated but the bathroom and outer sink were laid out a little funny. Bed was comfy as well as the sofa bed.
Thank you for choosing Shilo Inns. Sincerely, G. Sorrels-General Manager
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
PortlandVis
"Nice and clean hotel."
Hotel was nice and clean with large rooms. The bed was hard and room was hot. Could not get HVAC adjusted correctly.
Response by Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Portland Airport
Dear Guest, Thank you for your review, we are glad you had a good stay. I do apologize for the HVAC, we will make sure our maintenance team looks at it promptly. Sincerely, A. Fullerton – General Manager
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
Gary & Judy
"Great basics"
We have stayed here several times. It offers basic comforts with some thoughtful details, like a second sink, two televisions, easy access ironing board and iron. Our room has always been quiet and the housekeeping excellent. Good value here.
Response by Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Portland Airport
Dear Guest, Thank you for your review, we hope to see you again soon. Sincerely, A. Fullerton – General Manager
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
"nice sized rooms poorly maintained hotel"
I like the room size. There didn't seem to be a way to change the heat so the room was too hot the whole time. The vending machine takes your money but doesn't give you anything for it. The key card entry system leaves a lot to be desired. After getting replacement cards I was still unable to get in until I ran the card back and forth 8 or 10 times. The last straw was I noticed that the window was left cracked open, (on the ground floor) so if anyone wanted to get in and steal something they could do so easily. Compound that with there being no safe in the room. I had to keep my laptop in my car for safety. And then finally, I luckily noticed that the clock on the nightstand was 45 minutes slow so if I hadn't noticed it I could have easily missed my flight. I'm sure you can do better than this hotel
Response by Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Portland Airport
Dear Guest, Thank you for your feedback, I am sorry we failed to meet your expectations. We hope that in the future you will give us another try and allow us to redeem ourselves. Sincerely, A. Fullerton – General Manager
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"Business Trip - favorite hotel"
TV upgrade would be nice!! This is my hotel of choice when I travel to our Portland office. Convenient location, clean and spacious room to relax at the end of they day.
2 night business trip Jan 27, 2015
"Going to The Dalles"
Great facilities. Spacious suite. No privacy in fitness room or pool. Open windows right to lobby desk
1 night business trip Jan 28, 2015
eric
"Pretty Good!"
The room was nice, but you could tell no one had been in there for a while. It was dusty! The staff was very friendly. The continental breakfast area was gross though. The floor was sticky, the floor mats VERY dirty, and the selection not great. The milk was warm, the coffee SCALDING hot...
1 night business trip Jan 25, 2015
tiffanie
"In compentant Staff !"
The third time we have stayed there and all three times we have had issues with the staff providing us with simple items, such as towels, clean sheets & extra pillows.
4 night romance trip Jan 18, 2015
The best, friendliest staff I have ever experienced!!!
Response by Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Portland Airport
Dear Guest, Thank you for your feedback we greatly appreciate it. Sincerely, A. Fullerton-General Manager
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
Don
"Nice place. Very reasonable"
Very comfortable and convenient to airport
1 night business trip Jan 24, 2015
Keith
"Convenient"
We really enjoyed our stay. We came to see a Portland Trailblazers game. We usually stay at a hotel within walking distance to the Moda. They were all booked this particular weekend. I was worried about taking a shuttle to the airport and then taking the max to Moda center. It was actually a really smooth process. Our shuttle driver recommended a better stop than the airport one for us. We never had to wait more than a few minutes for our hotel shuttle or the max the whole evening. I wish Seattle could take a few tips and make public transportation smoother. I liked the free drink, free breakfast, free parking, and the large room.
Response by Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Portland Airport
Dear Guest, thank you for your review, we greatly appreciate your review. Please visit us again soon. Sincerely, A. Fullerton-General Manager
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
kf
"Nice hotel, met all of our needs. Close to the air"
We had an easy check in, great night desk staff. We were 5 minute from the Airport. The room was roomy and comfortable.
Response by Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Portland Airport
Dear Guest, Thank you for your comments. We hope to see you again soon. Sincerely, A. Fullerton – General Manager
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
The staff does everything possible to make the stay enjoyable and help with outside experiences also.
Response by Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Portland Airport
Dear Guest, Thank you for you review. Please visit again soon. Sincerely, A. Fullerton-General Manager
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
"Perfect stay for the perfect price with pups"
Wonderful stay. Mel at the front desk was outstanding, making us feel welcome and the room was large with three tv's!!
1 night family trip Jan 18, 2015
susan scott
"Disturbed my good night sleep by cleaning stuff"
Be aware. Housekeeper keeps knocking the door if you don't put "Do Not Disturb" tag. I went to Portland to stay away from busy days, mainly to get a good night sleep since I work night shift. I chose this hotel after making sure the check out is noon. However, I felt I should have stay home... At 8:08am, a housekeeper knocked the door quite strongly and I woke up in the middle of deep sleep. I opened the door, and she said "sorry" and walked away as she pull a cleaning cart. I tried to go back to sleep but I could not. So I gave up and went to eat breakfast, came back to the room. At 10:50ish, again, while I was in the bathroom, again, a housekeeper knocked the door saying "HOUSEKEEPING" and tried to open the door. I was very upset. Finally I put "Do Not Disturb" tag at the door. Being sleep deprived by hotel stuff, I really want full money back. I complained about that to the manager upon check out, he said that he will investigate and call me back. After 24 hours, there is no call back unfortunately.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
kumi
Needed a place to rest after a flight. Nice bed and big room.
Response by Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Portland Airport
Dear Guest, thank you for your feedback, we hope to see you again soon. Sincerely, A. Fullerton-General Manager
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
"Great hotel especially the front desk"
Too bad Expedia messed up. When we went to check out the clerk asked for our credit card, but we'd already paid expedia. The clerk was great. She remained professional and courteous while she handled the error quickly and efficiently. We really love this hotel as it has great rooms, reasonable rates, and a full service restaurant/bar (even a cigar bar). Best choice if flying PDX or just staying near Portland.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
"great place for a reunion"
Alex and Barb were excellent ambassadors for the hotel! lots of fun and super helpful. We drove from Medina to meet with friends from England who were here visiting .The suite was perfect for us to sit and chat all evening and enjoy breakfast together the next morning.
Response by Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Portland Airport
Barbara, Thank you so much for your review. It was our pleasure and we look forward to seeing you in the future. B Steiner –Guest Services
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
"Convenient location for us. Retro feel to place."
Good size room, with all the usual facilities. Complaints not apparently taken seriously.
Response by Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Portland Airport
Dear Guest, Thank you for your review, we greatly appreciate it. I assure you all feedback is taken seriously and will be looked into. We hope to see you again next time you travel. Sincerely, A. Fullerton-General Manager
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
"New Years Eve"
Even though the décor was a bit out dated, the room was very large. Having a pool, spa, steam room and sauna, along with a work out room was a Big Plus.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"christmas in portland"
the hotel is a very nice place, the rooms are big, comfortable beds.
2 night trip Dec 24, 2014
larry
"adequate hotel"
Fast efficient check-in, rooms were clean and quiet,shuttle on time
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
"Not good service"
Room not ready when we come ... Front desk ladies not professional at all .
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
DIEM
"Airport overnight stay"
Room needs updating, bathroom good size, had tv and wall phone in bathroom, bath door delaminating, not enough pillows or glasses, shower head BLASTS water. Easy trip to airport.
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
"Best Value in Portland"
The hotel is renovated from the second floor up. All suites, plenty of room for our four person family. Free full breakfast (it's delicious), indoor heated pool and hot tub. Steam, sauna and gym. Free parking. Best value we have experienced.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Court
"Good hotel for airport area, but slow slow dining"
The front desk seemed understaffed -- arriving at around 5 pm, there were three of us in line to check in and only one desk person, struggling to answer phones and check us in. She was gracious, pleasant, but clearly over-worked. The room was pleasant, and the staff brought our extra pillows promptly. The picture was a bit misleading, leading us to think we had a sofa in the suite, not just a chair, but that turned out okay. The dining room was very slow, even though there appeared to be plenty of staff and not that many customers. And it was a bit off putting to smell cigar smoke from the Cigar Room even when seated far from the door. The food was good -- but the service was so slow we didn't dare try breakfast for fear we'd miss our plane.
1 night family trip Dec 16, 2014
Helen
Great bell staff!
1 night family trip Dec 17, 2014
"Nice but needs temperature control"
Spacious room, but hotel was too hot. I could not sleep in my room, even with the air conditioner on, since it was extremely hot. It was even hot in the hallways.
1 night business trip Dec 12, 2014
"Great Potential"
Convenience of the location fit our needs perfectly. We like the fact that the hotel has so much to do right there on the property.
Response by Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Portland Airport
Dear Guest, Thank you for your review, please visit again soon. Sincerely, A. Fullerton-General Manager
Other trip Dec 19, 2014