All hotels in Washington, District of Columbia, United States of America
525 New Jersey Ave Nw, Washington, DC, 20001, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"$10.99 wifi"
The hotel was fine, clean and comfortable. For the price, though, they could throw in a complementary breakfast, and charging for wifi ($10.99/night) in this day and age is a bit outdated.
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
Daryl
"Quality"
Excellent stay
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
MURUGESH
"great hotel"
good and clean room, close to the Union Station.
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Jianhui
"Perfect Location"
We will definitely consider this hotel for our next family trip. The location was perfect. We were able to walk to all the museums and monuments.
2 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
Nicole
"Convenient and comfortable place to stay"
Convenient to Union Station and The Mall
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Christa
"Very nice!"
Friendly and helpful staff, spacious clean room and all with in walking distance of many sites including union station. Will stay there again!
2 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
"best family vacation ever"
Our family enjoyed the stay very much thank you
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
"great night!"
Leisure
1 night trip Aug 2, 2015
joe
The hotel was fine and staff very friendly and helpful. I give a lower rating for neighborhood due to the large number of homeless people sleeping on the ground and benches in the area. I was traveling with my two daughters age 11 and 12 so I didn't like them seeing this
3 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
Phillip
The service was excellent. Ricardo the doorman was especially nice. Great food from room service too!
2 night trip Jul 28, 2015
Philip
"Beautiful hotel but parking not convenient."
The hotel was beautiful. I was suprised that house keeping only let 2 towels after cleaning a room with 3 people. I dI'd read there was valet parking at $46. A night I thought I was a option it wasnt really. The staff was friendly and helpful we had a tv remote that was not working someone was there to replace it within minutes.I don't think I will chose this hotel anain because of the parking situation. If you didn't travel by car you will benefit.
2 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
Tammy
I was thoroughly pleased with my visit from start to finish. Your staff was friendly and helpful, my room was clean and inviting, and the restaurant and bar was splendid. I would definitely stay here again!
1 night business trip Jul 26, 2015
Janeen
Lovely hotel, pleasant staff, we needed to be near Georgetown Law School and the hotel is right across the street
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
"Great overnight trip"
Great hotel. First trip to Washington. We walked to union station and did all the tour buses. Staff was great very helpful. Have to take bus or cab to nationals game from here. Only 8 dollar ride in cab to the ball park. Close to shelter though if you are planning to do some walking towards the national mall. Only a few beggars but nothing out of the ordinary for a major city
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Nick
"Kat"
My stay met all of my expectations with the exception of parking, pricey to park your car, I think I paid 45.00 or 46.00 for 1 night. I knew there would be a charge but not that much. Staff was extremely accommodating and friendly. The Hotel was two blocks from Union Station which is a plus. If it wasn't for the price of parking the car I would have given this hotel a rating of 5.
1 night trip with friends Jul 18, 2015
kathy
"Very good hotel"
I appreciated my stay here. The room was pretty big, clean although kind of average-looking. The personnel can be a little curt but the hotel is beautiful and well-located.
3 night trip with friends Jul 16, 2015
Ornella
Nice hotel. Close to the Smithsonion's, Union Station, the Hill, and several resturaunts. Room a little small, but was clean and comfortable.
1 night business trip Jul 11, 2015
"Great value."
Great location near Union Station. Walking distance to Capitol and Mall. Our second time staying here. Staff very helpful and friendly. We will stay here again.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
"Loved it"
Loved it.
1 night romance trip Jul 7, 2015
Barry
Very nice hotel for the money. However the parking fee is expensive. Never really understood why you have to pay to park at a hotel your already paying to stay at.
1 night business trip Jun 30, 2015
Jerry
We are a family of 4 and we loved the hotel and the staff. Room was great but i would have love a mini fridge in the room. The location is great too. Definitely coming back
2 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
"DC Anniversary"
Beautiful hotel with great staff and a perfect location for visiting DC. Five minutes from the Capital and Mall. Also five minutes to Union Station and the subway. Nice restaurant and bar area with reasonable pricing. The room was clean and the bed very comfortable. The bathroom was spacious and modern. Great stay!
5 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
jay
"DC sight seeing"
a quick trip to DC to do some sight seeing. Nice hotel,close to subway and Capital. Staff was great, rooms were clean and comfortable. I would stay there again.
3 night family trip Mar 30, 2015
Edward
"Good location for visiting the Hill"
Large hotel, friendly staff, and good location for Hill meetings/tourism.
1 night business trip Jun 14, 2015
"Great Price for a Great Hotel"
Everything was above and beyond. Great work by the hotel staff!
5 night business trip Jun 3, 2015
"very nice overall"
excellent location, walk distance from the train station and a great starting point for a foot trip around the city. there's a giant convenience store nearby. the rooms are very nice. there's a coffee maker in room. the fitness center was above average. nice pubs around. the ac had issues first night but was fixed before we had a chance to say anything.
3 night family trip May 26, 2015
Anton
"I would recommend to anyone"
My experience at the Washington Court Hotel was great. The service was beyond friendly. As you walk into the hotel you are greeted with smiles, the door men are wonderful and super friendly, helpful, and overall A+. The location was central to everything I was seeking during my stay. The walk to Union station was close by, I felt safe walking alone at 10:00 or later at night. Homeland security was everywhere so it felt even more secure. The hotel was clean and the food at 525 was great also. The staff is just superb.
3 night business trip Jun 2, 2015
Jennefer
Hotel is in a great area. Did not need a car. Close to Union station and some good Irish pubs. A Starbucks was located right across the street which was great for my husbands morning coffee addiction which is his favorite place to get coffee. Room was clean and very comfortable. Would definitely stay there again
7 night romance trip Apr 7, 2015
Mary J
"Visiting Congressional members"
Perfect location for DC.
1 night business trip May 27, 2015
"Quality of Services and Hotel Location"
The stay was great for my husband and I. We loved that the hotel was only a couple of block from the train station and located downtown DC. Our window faced the Capital building. We found the most relaxing part of our stay at the hotel and vacation was the staff at the Hotel. Paul and Allain displayed wonderful customer service. I've already purchased my thank you cards to send them. They were so informative. The door guys were great too and very funny...so welcoming.
2 night romance trip May 26, 2015
Ophelia
"Excellent service and location"
We were three friends traveling to DC for a combination of personal and business. We needed a downtown location as we had various locations to visit each day. The staff were welcoming and helpful, and responsive to our needs even when they were not directly related to hotel service (like bringing us a stapler late at night to help us finish a project by deadline.)
2 night trip with friends May 25, 2015
Helen
"Great location for work on the Hill"
Decent hotel in a great location. Nothing fancy or flashy but solid choice.
Other trip May 20, 2015
We arrived at Union Station with a Megabus and the hotel is just 2 blocks away from the station. This was very convenient as we did not rent a car. When checking out, we left our luggage with the doorman and headed to the Capitol for a visit. This was also very convenient since the hotel is close to the Capitol.
3 night family trip May 5, 2015
"DC"
The staff was friendly, the food was excellent, the bed was very comfortable, and the water temperature for showering was great. I enjoyed my stay.
Other trip May 13, 2015
"Overall very good experience"
Great hotel, amazing location. Really enjoy our stay there.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
Jianfeng
"Trip for my granddaughter"
The hotel was great! Good location and wonderful staff
4 night family trip May 6, 2015
"Washington Court, a gret place to stay!"
From the word go this hotel's staff made our stay great. Very nice people worked there from the valet to the desk personnel to the waiters. Comfortable rooms and the bed, though not mine, was very comfortable. I will go back soon and sooner if I find an excuse.
2 night family trip May 7, 2015
Jackson
"Nice hotel location"
walking distance to union train station, close to walmart and museum. I would stay at this hotel again. Another Wi-Fi is free in the hotel lobby only not in the hotel's room
Other trip May 11, 2015
Cris
"GREAT"
GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 night business trip Mar 26, 2015
allen
"Business Trip fab hotel"
The staff was friendly and knowledgeable about the area and plenty of eateries nearby that stayed opened late.
1 night business trip May 2, 2015
"EXCELLENT VALET, DOORMEN, ROOM SERVICE"
The Valet and Doormen were excellent. So nice, so courteous. Made you feel right at home. The rooms were great. My wife and I loved the fact that there was a tub in our room. A lot of hotels are moving away from having tubs, but not this one. IM SO GLAD WE CAN RELAX after a day of sightseeing and traveling. The Room service was quick and delicious. The Gentleman that brought up the food was so, so nice. Very hard working individual that takes pride in his work.
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
"Best Hotel Ever!!!"
This was my third stay at the hotel and it was wonderful as usual! The room is spacious and the bed is delightfully comfortable. The staff is courteous and extremely helpful. I wouldn't stay anywhere else!
3 night business trip Apr 29, 2015
Lake
"Washington Court Hotel"
Overnight for a DC getaway. Great location near Union Station. Secure baggage check at front entrance. Friendly, helpful staff. Second time we've stayed there. Will do in future, too.
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
James H
"uncomfortable with a kick me sign"
Seriously, this place was unpleasant as hell. My room had no airflow, the operator hung up on me when I was asking for the restaurant and she couldn't find it, the desk clerk faked being the manager and I am not sure I slept at all. Plus, I'm not a whiner, but for these dollars, a little assistance here and there and an A/C that worked would have been a delight.
Other trip May 4, 2015
"Over Price"
Good location over prices
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Suprecha
"Not so great"
Accommodations requested online, cost extra at check-In, ex. internet and parking. Bathroom handicap accommodations requested not prepared and needed to be restated at check-in.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
Traveling Tee
"Brilliant hotel with 5 Star + service!"
I cannot say enough about the wonderful experience I had at the Washington Court Hotel. The service was exemplary and the location was perfect. My plans will be to stay at The Washington Court Hotel each time I visit DC.
1 night business trip Apr 16, 2015
Ranee
"April 18, 2015 - ! night stay with NO sleep."
My husband and I as well as our family have stayed at The Washington Court Hotel over the last two years on at least three other occasions for one and two nights and had wonderful stays. Recently we stayed at The Washington Court Hotel on Saturday, April 18, 2015 for one night while visiting our son at a local university. The rate was over double the normal rate due to a World Bank Conference and our stay was ruined by the constant noise the air conditioner (relay switch) made during the night. Every time the air conditioner shut off it sounded like it was crashing through the ceiling. The noise kept waking us up throughout the night. When we checked out of the hotel on Sunday, April 19, 2015, I brought this to the attention of the management staff at the front desk. I told them that we were woken every time the air conditioner went off. The noise the air conditioner made was intermittent throughout the night and it kept waking us up all throughout the night. The staff told me that I should have had maintenance come up and fix the air conditioner. I told them it was the middle of the night and we did not want to be kept awake while waiting for the maintenance staff. The staff offered a $25.00 food credit or to upgrade our room on our next stay. Unfortunately, I am extremely dissatisfied with either the food credit or a room upgrade on our next stay and at this point do not think we will patronize the hotel. I would like a refund $319.45 for the entire cost of ou
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
Denise
"Flawlessly efficient experience"
Girlfriend and I checked into our room at 11am, even though our check-in was not supposed to officially start until 4pm. We forewent a king deluxe for two doubles with the early check-in. Didn't bother me. Comfortable, yet expensive valet parking. Parking in dc is simply expensive. Short walk to the National Mall. Didn't really spend much time at the hotel, but the room was cozy and clean. Woke up at 8am to respectably loud noises from the hall. Was treated with respect by all staff members.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015