All hotels in Plano, Texas, United States of America
2101 N Central Expy, Plano, TX, 75075, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"Great Price"
Nice, clean comfortable place to get away. Would recomend to friend
1 night trip Aug 15, 2015
sheila
"Bang for your buck"
Overall, for a $50 hotel this exceeded my expectations. The room was very clean, the bed was nice, and there was a lot of space in my king room. The knob for the shower was a little broken but overall great 2 day stay.
2 night business trip Aug 6, 2015
Katy
"My 3 nights stay"
basic, but convenient clean, some people did not respect the non smoking ordinance and I could smell of cigarettes in my room at times. Personnel were pleasant and helpful.
2 night business trip Aug 9, 2015
Rafael
The hotel was very nice. The people that ran the hotel was friendly and informative.It is in short distance from everything, stores, mall,every kind of food.Good mexican in walking distance.on other side od building from parking lot.Maid was helpful and friendly.Very pleased.
4 night trip Aug 4, 2015
Grace
"Walker's Travels"
Although we only spent 1 night, on this trip, we will truly look forward to a return visit. Thank You
1 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
RonetteL
"Not what advertise"
Tolet didn't work, next to a freeway and busy roadway runs beside it. Not well kept by owners, broken, noisy and not a good value
1 night business trip Aug 5, 2015
Kate
"Business comfort"
Business trip. Was a good value.
2 night business trip Aug 1, 2015
Joel
"Super disappointed"
When I walked into the room, the lights and a/c were off. It felt like no one had been in the room for months. After turning everything on, I opened one of the drawers to look for takeout menus. There was a roach in the drawer. I got some tissues to kill it, but it was gone when I got back. I reported this to the manager and asked for a new room. He didn't even apologize. He just asked if the first floor was ok. The 2nd room was fine, but I was still creeped out. The building was old and had not been kept up well. I should have gone to Motel 6. At least there I'll know the rooms will be clean. I don't need fancy in a hotel, but I need to know that things will be clean and sanitary.
1 night business trip Aug 3, 2015
"Helpful staff"
Very good hotel with good breakfast, helpful staff and very clean comfortable room. A bit difficult to find at first.
1 night romance trip Jun 21, 2015
Francis
"lExceeding Value"
FANTASTIC I was pleasantly surprised w hen I walked in the door. This is not the old Days Inn, I used to know. Everything is so clean and new looking. when I tried the bed I thought I was at the Marriott. The Full breakfast was amazing. I will highly recommend this place.
2 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
Lewis
The walls are paper thin, I was staying alone and was put next to a family with small screaming children and door slamming adults. I called the front desk to complain and asked that they ask the next room guests to keep it down, the guests however did not listen. I think people should be placed with like people in the hotel; such as singles with singles and families with families.
1 night business trip Jul 21, 2015
Beth
"DAYS INN PLANO"
NO HOT WATER---NEVER GOT FIXED
1 night business trip Jul 15, 2015
KENNETH
"Not good experience"
Upon our arrival at 1.30 in the morning we were told by the person at the front desk that there is no hot water and if we would like to get refund and find another hotel. Since it was very late at night we decided to stay thinking that the hot water condition will get resolved. The beds were very comfortable but the linens looked old. The room was big but smelly. We stayed for two days without hot water. I hope that we had received and email communication beforehand about it. Luckily with outside temperature being 100 degrees I was able to use the water. Nothing special about the breakfast. Dallas areas has no shortage of hotels. I would avoid this one next time.
2 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
"worth the money for sure"
The room was surprisingly clean, location perfect. Only issue was a somewhat janky shower and closet door handle. Oh and room smelled just a tiny bit off. Room was spacious.
3 night business trip Jul 6, 2015
Quinton
Older hotel but very clean and comfy. Would return again.
1 night business trip Jul 9, 2015
Harold
Not fancy but clean and in good condition. Convenient location and amazing price. Perfect for parents visiting their UT Dallas students.
2 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
"Okay"
There was a rip in the chair in our room, but for the price, I'm not going to complain about a ripped chair. There was also an odd smell when we walked into the room. It wasn't offensive, just different. It was pretty close to the hospital we needed to go to, which was the entire reason for our stay, so that was convenient. It wasn't where I would have gone for a luxurious vacation, but it wasn't bad.
2 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
"A good place to stay"
Upon arrival to the last day, everything was conducted very well. Our room was clean, beds comfortable and the pool was very clean. We enjoyed the breakfast. Good and reasonable place to stay. No complaints!!
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
"Hotel Review"
I loved that the room was very clean...Staff were friendly. Stay was great.
2 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
"Nice and clean hotel for reasonable price"
The hotel room was very clean and comfortable for a reasonable price. The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. Great location to easily drive to a variety of areas in the Dallas area. Next time in Dallas, I would stay there again and will recommend it to others.
3 night trip with friends Jun 11, 2015
Laurie
"Very nice place"
The room was clean and comfortable, and very quiet. The pool was closed, there was a bit of refurbishing going on, but that didn't really impact me.
1 night trip May 14, 2015
Deeiva
"Great for the Price"
I needed a staycation hotel. This hotel overall was very nice for the price. They could definitely use some upgrades in certain places, but again, for the price it was so nice. The highlights would be the breakfast - waffles were awesome and they brought in local donuts. I also liked the bed. The sheets looked/felt high end and it was comfortable. I also liked the shampoo, conditioner and soap. Very nice quality. Lastly, I loved having a mini fridge. I was able to store water and sodas easily.
3 night trip May 12, 2015
"Great place to stay in Plano"
Can't really complain much at all. Great place to stay and cheaper than the competition. Staff was attentive. The one thing was that the shower tub spout was shooting water when the shower was on but that wasn't that big of a deal.
2 night trip May 15, 2015
Nathan
"Great for the price"
I was pleasantly surprised. For the price, the room was very clean and nice.
1 night trip with friends May 16, 2015
"cosy hot"
We stayed there for 7 nights. Good breakfast, more variety would make it even better. Pool still closed for renovation, but weather was not good anyway. Helping staff.
Other trip May 16, 2015
Bibiana
Bathroom floor was not clean. Hair was all over hair drier and it did not look like head hair.
Other trip May 16, 2015
leslye
"Ok, I guess."
The room smelled very musty. The hallway on our end was smelly as well. I've stayed in much worse.
1 night romance trip May 11, 2015
johnna
"Gilbert"
My stay was okay. For the price the room was good enough to sleep, rest and shower. Not too many anemities.
2 night trip May 9, 2015
Gilberto
"Very clean, great value and I honest know."
For the record I've never posted any review before for any service or product that should tell you a lot right there. Very clean! For the price this cannot be beat. I was on any unexpected need of housing for a week (divorce). I stayed at 5-6 different places in this area. It's about $10 more than 3 of them but in value, cleanliness and quality this particular Days Inn can't be beat. I also stayed at a few places that cost $30 more and they were not one bit better at all. If I didn't think there was always room for improvement in everything....I would have given all 5. Runs $50/$60 a night. I stayed in king room all 3 days keep in mind. I went to 6 other hotels in between. King room nice bed firm,ac worked fine,37" flat screen HBO and full cable (nice),small fridge and micro and coffee maker,blow dryer all the other basics.
1 night trip May 4, 2015
Nick
"Excellent experience!"
Very pleasant room, with very nice morning breakfast. Friendly management who went out of his way to answer questions. Would return easily for a repeat visit!
Other trip May 4, 2015
single female t
"Not worth it"
Our first disappointments were realizing that the pool was under construction, followed by a broken waffle maker at the complimentary breakfast. We then suffered through a room with a strong, unpleasant, unidentifiable odor for our entire stay. We left the window open despite the torn screen to no avail. We could have requested an alternative room but there was hardly ever someone at the front desk and frankly, it felt like too much effort.
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
"Nice, clean & comfortable"
Very nice, clean, comfortable motel. Convenient location to where I needed to be. And the price was very good.
1 night business trip Apr 23, 2015
"getaway"
the tv stations weren't connected to cable.
1 night trip Apr 20, 2015
"Old but okay."
Fine for price. Just old.
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
Brent
"Very pleased"
Great value. Nice and quiet. Complimentary breakfast. I was very pleased.
2 night trip Apr 17, 2015
Don
"Good night's sleep."
Bed was extremely comfortable. Room was very clean. We were able to check in at 1 AM after having driven for 7 hours. Staff was not particularly friendly, but was efficient. We only stayed one night as we were on our way to Houston. Would stay there again.
1 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
Melody
"Nice hotel and good sleep bed and great location ."
Good relax room comforty and good air conditaion and good shower . Oh service set up for free breakfast good eat nice
7 night family trip Jun 8, 2014
?????????????????
"Very Satisfied Visit and Stay."
Very nice for the priced payed. Good location and service.
2 night trip May 9, 2014
"You get what you pay for"
Huge stains on the carpet, base boards peeling away from walls, beds are pretty hard, but its in line with what they charge. OK for just a night. Breakfast was not that great.
2 night trip May 1, 2014
"Very good hotel in its category"
Very comfortable and enjoyable stay. Room was clean and spacious. Location is convenient near highway. Will come back.
1 night business trip Apr 24, 2014
I have used this Motel many times, and will stay there again.
2 night trip Apr 26, 2014
Rober Weidmann
"A/C vs Staff"
The Air condition fan needs to stay on irrespective of temperature. I like circulation all the time. They have great waffles and everything was fresh. The staff was very courteous and helpful. Rooms were clean. I would recommend this facility.
5 night trip Apr 13, 2014
"Short Stay in Plano, TX"
Very good value (under $50) compared to similar hotels in the area. Large, clean room. Well kept. Non-smoking. A/C window unit didn't put out adequate cool during my stay. Front desk attendant had small child with her behind front desk and was slightly distracted, but was able to provide good, friendly service. Location of hotel made it difficult to access restaurants in the area.
1 night business trip Mar 20, 2014
RJ
"Yikes! Dirtiest hotel ever!"
The only positive thing about this hotel was that based on the terrible state its in, I didn't get bed lice... Worse than the filthiest dodgiest hotels I've stayed in war torn 3rd world countries. If you sent a team of barbarians in and asked them to purposefully mess up the place I don't think they could match the destruction that is this hotel. Every single conceivable space in this dump is encrusted with grime & dirt. From the filth you see the minute you step into the lift to the stained carpets in the room, rusted and leaky faucets, dirt on the walls. I read the reviews prior and obviously either mental patients or fugitives wrote the reviews or the hotel staff themselves are writing the 'positive' reviews. Was not expecting much for 45 a night but wow, that was an eye opener. Don't go near the place unless your usual digs are a mud bog in the Congo, then this might be a step up. Should really be shut down on health code violations alone..
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
Jay
Decent place at a economic rate.
2 night trip Feb 15, 2014
Travis Erwin
"good"
nice place good place and comfortable recommend
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
tinku
"Good location, very good staff, old hotel."
Hotel is in a really good location, close to I75 and hotel staff is really helpful. Breakfast is between 6 - 9 am and quite satisfactory. Building is a little bit old and have some problems related to building.
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
Excellent value for the cost. Clean, spacious room, with pleasant, helpful staff. Plan on using this same hotel on my next trip in 2 weeks.
Other trip Mar 9, 2014
"Very good option at the discounted price"
Very good overall for the price (< $50 a night), good location relative to my work place, room was clean, hotel amenities are very good for the category of hotel. Will book again for next business trip.
4 night business trip Feb 24, 2014
"very good hotel at reasonable price"
big room,very fast internet,good breakfast.just some of staffs need to say hello.
3 night trip Feb 12, 2014