All hotels in Plano, Texas, United States of America
2101 N Central Expy, Plano, TX, 75075, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"Very good for leisure and business"
It's feel very comfortably.
2 night trip Oct 11, 2013
I Feng Wang
"close to DART station and convenient for State Fai"
It is convenient clean and quiet. Great to use for the State Fair and catch the DART.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
"Recommended if you are on a budget"
Like others, I note this is an older motel. However, the room smelled neutral, neither mildew nor cigarette nor cleaning materials. Two lights were out. However, the folks very pleasant. Good location. Good bed. Overall, I'd stay there again, for the price.
2 night trip Sep 22, 2013
Right off of the highway, it is conveniently located. However, the businesses right next to the hotel are out of business, so it makes the hotel look a little worse. Otherwise, a great price and good for if you plan not to be in the room except to sleep.
2 night business trip Sep 20, 2013
"good hotel for the price"
was a good value and will stay there again. it was clean and the staff did there jobs well
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
dave
"Quality accomodations and location"
Very Quite and Relaxing
2 night business trip Sep 6, 2013
"Decent for the cheap price"
I am a single woman and not too picky on hotels. I got my room for really cheap, so for the price the hotel was decent. I wasn't in the hotel much so all I needed was a clean bed and bathroom facilities. The room smelt of stale smoke even though it was a non-smoking room, I had to spray perfume in the room for me to handle it. The A/C unit wasn't on when entering and it took a few minutes to kick on after turning on but once on the room stayed cool. The trash hadn't been removed from the previous occupants but the rest of the room was clean. I was disappointed in the exercise room. It was the size of a large walk -in closet and only had an old cycle machine and weight machine. I never had time to swim but the pool was clean and looked refreshing. There was a microwave and frig in the room which was nice. The breakfast was great and free.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
"Misleading"
Reserved and paid extra for a room with two queen beds. The hotel had no such room. They also charged us for a rollout bed. The air was off in the room and in the hallways when we checked in, and it took forever to cool the room down.
Other trip Aug 31, 2013
Tab
Breakfast was strange. While trying to toast an English muffin, the toaster wouldn't work because using the orange juice machine and the toaster at the same time blew a fuse. Needless to say, we found Denny's on the opposite side of the road very convenient for the remainder of our stay. There was also a guy who seemed to linger around the parking lot every evening near a motorcycle and a small trailer - for hours. We made sure our car doors were locked and nothing was visible inside like the side suggested posted on the outside of the hotel.
3 night trip Aug 18, 2013
Peggy
"None of the above"
It was a room, didn't expect a 5 Star hotel... I need a place to sleep after work, it suited my needs..
Other trip Aug 23, 2013
"A great deal that won't break the bank!"
It is definately a hotel that could use a total rooms remodel. You can tell the rooms are outdated. However, they were clean rooms that came with both a refrigerator, microwave and cabinetry area to store food items for extended stays. The rooms are quite roomy and for our family of four that is important. We didn't feel crowded at all. The staff was nice and helpful also! They have a great breakfast that comes with your stay. We had waffles, fruit, and juice. There was a lot more than that to choose from though. So for $55 dollars I think it was money well spent. I can say I have paid far more and stayed in much worse!
1 night trip Aug 11, 2013
"Near my family"
The room smelled and had stains in tub and in ceiling.
1 night trip Aug 12, 2013
"Great hotel for business"
Friendly stuffs inside and it's easy to find. Might have some more breakfast.
Other trip Aug 15, 2013
"Not happy with this hotel."
I felt like I was at a motel via a hotel.
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2013
"Halfway stop on the way home with new car."
Although I had booked through Expedia, the front desk clerk kept saying he did not have the reservation when in fact, it was right in front of him. When we arrived in the room, it had an odd smell, like old smoke. We were tired and the room served its purpose, but we would not stay there again given the choice. The location was good for our next days travel.
Other trip Aug 10, 2013
"Clean, Safe and Reasonably Priced"
We were looking for a clean, safe and reasonably priced hotel close to son's house - Days Inn Plano fit the bill. We were happy with our experience and would definitely stay again in the future.
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
Dede
"Not the best... won't be staying here again."
I never leave revIews. I figured if I saw one likes this i would have never booked this hotel. Just want to let others know. Our first room smelled like someone was literally smoking in it ten minutes prior to us arriving. As well as the air was turned off upon arrival with a window open in Tx summer heat. We got another room with no problems but the floors were randomly sagging and the bathroom tiles were loose from the grout in the new room. The air conditioner didn't work unless set at 60, which I prefer cold temps so it wasn't a huge issue. The outside doors had no locks, So other than our room key,that was our only security. I didn't feel the safest and would not recommend this hotel. I've stayed at much nicer for the price we paid.
2 night trip Aug 2, 2013
Susie
"Clean but run-down"
The rooms were clean, but our party had issues with four of the five rooms we had reserved (air not working, broken toilets, smell in room). The staff was accommodating, but the hotel needs a make-over.
2 night family trip Aug 2, 2013
"OK overall for business traveler"
The hotel itself is conveniently located for the Plano / Richardson area. The rooms are and the public areas are clean but could definately use a bit of freshening up. Staff was helpful. Breakfast is so-so; all carbs.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
RedBob
"Needs upgrade."
I was disappointed by the condition of the hotel. Saw a spider in the hallway, wallpaper peeling, doors were in bad shape and the overall condition was just poor. Other than that got a good night sleep. Oh, I forgot...the spider somehow found its way into my room. I had to take him out.
1 night business trip Jul 29, 2013
Roy
"Hidden Treasure"
This hotel is a hidden Gem. I feel right a home here. They have free internet, free breakfast, refrigerator, microwave, Laundry Facility, workout room, and pool. They also provide a printer to print out your boarding pass. The maids and front desk really provide GREAT Hospitality at a reasonable price.
7 night business trip Jul 19, 2013
"Not bad for the price"
The hotel is a little difficult to get into from the highway. Upon check-in, we noticed that the air had not been turned on. It was HOT in Dallas, and the room never did get comfortable (we were there two nights). a couple of the lights wouldn't work consistently, as well, but it wasn't bad enough to report to management. For the price, the hotel wasn't bad at all. We got a good deal and didn't stay in the room much anyway. If you need a room to spend most of the day in, though, I wouldn't recommend this one UNLESS you had them turn on the air before you arrived. The staff was friendly and helpful, and the continental breakfast was nice. All in all, a good stay but a hot one.
Other trip Jul 31, 2013
Matthew
"Good deal for the money"
Normally, one king size bed ran for 95 dollars and up, but with the deal I got it for 50. I would not pay more than 50 for the room. It was simple, but nice. The breakfast was lacking, but the staff was very attentive and courteous.
4 night family trip Jul 24, 2013
"Fair"
Carpets not clean
1 night business trip Jul 21, 2013
Vera
The hotel needs updates. Our room had wallpaper separating from the wall. The shower had rust around the faucet and drain. Just needs a good clean and update.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2013
"clean, quiet, & well managed"
Great again.
8 night trip Jun 30, 2013
JPH
"Very poor first impression."
The staff was friendly and helpful but the facility was old and shabby, in need of an update. Very bad first impression. One of those places where you don't want to take off your shoes and walk on the carpet!
1 night trip Jun 28, 2013
"Great stay again"
Great stay. Great service.
9 night business trip Jun 21, 2013
Pat
The hotel was rated "Excellent" it was not.
3 night trip Jun 22, 2013
"Good place to stay"
We had a couple of problem with the room, but the staff took care of it really quick. Pleasent staff and clean place to stay.
1 night trip with friends Jun 7, 2013
"Breakfast"
The only thing I had an issue with is I wish they had more of a breakfast selection. Everything else was impeccable.
2 night business trip Jun 7, 2013
"Great stay, Great price"
We had a great stay at Days Inn, it was clean, a/c worked great, pool was nice although we didn't use it. Breakfast was okay for what is was. The coffee was nice and strong enough for my liking. It was as nice as some other pricey hotels we have stay in. The bed was soooooo comfortable and there were many pillows. We definitely will be staying again.
2 night trip Jun 7, 2013
Wendy
"A Palace!"
This stop on cross-country was the highlight of our hotels! It was like a palace compared to the other places we stayed!
Other trip Jun 2, 2013
"Decent safe clean. Decent breakfast. Decent staff"
Good people. Old hotel but clean and safe. Decent place in Plano.
Other trip Jun 2, 2013
"Super!!!"
Service was great. We loved the staff. Everything was clean and I would stay there again. A+++++
1 night trip with friends May 29, 2013
"Great Hotel for the Price"
Beds were very comfortable, breakfast was good. Hotel could use a little fixing up but for the price definitely worth the stay. At the price would stay there again.
Other trip Jun 1, 2013
"Days Inn"
Only complaint was the hotel had a weird smell which had me worried about the cleanliness of the room, but the room was clean and was actually quite comfortable. Breakfast was more than I expected and it was actually satisfying. Overall I would stay again if I was in the area.
Business trip May 23, 2013
KT
"a great deal"
this property was well worth the price, was close to everything and comfortable.
1 night business trip May 19, 2013
murfizoid
"central hotel with helpful staff, old building"
Hotel is next to the I75 and has an easy access. The staff in from desk is really helpful. The building is quite old but I think it has renewed.
Other trip May 21, 2013
"Not shabby at all!"
Had to go to a wedding nearby, and needed something super cheap. This fit the bill perfectly.
Other trip May 20, 2013
This hotel is very well managed and maintained and is remarkably clean. The location is near a mall and many restaurants and there is direct access to the freeway.
7 night business trip May 4, 2013
"Excellent for business travel"
The hotel is an incredible value. It was excellent for our conference stay. There was nothing even close by comparison in cost for the entire DFW metro. This is more of a motel - two floors (with interior hallways however). Breakfast was typical continental with a waffle maker as a bonus. Fast & reliable WiFi. Decent flat-screen tv with lots of cable choices. Facility was clean and well kept, with a few tolerable exceptions. Second floor had strange odor at night in the hallways - but no noise/odor in room. Cold A/C and very quiet despite being close to Highway 75. I probably wouldn't take my family here but it's an excellent value and location for business.
3 night business trip Apr 30, 2013
Clark
"best for the price"
The staff was very nice. I can't complaint about anything. Awesome breakfest!! I would stay there again!!! keep in mind you get what you pay for so don't expect to much. My room was clean the pool looked very nice and clean, not like some other motels! It could use some updates but nothing major. A/C unit was great! It's a good place for what you pay! Don't stay at "Ramada Inn" this place is horible!!!! pay $5 more its worth it!!!!
1 night trip Apr 28, 2013
Alexandra
"Convenient to UTD"
I chose this hotel because of the price and the proximity to UTD, where I was doing research. It met my expectations. A bonus was the discovery of a very nice running/walking trail that follows a creek for miles and miles, accessible just a few hundred yards from the hotel.
1 night business trip Apr 25, 2013
John Z.
"Inexpensive mom-and-pop hotel"
The place was old yet clean and the service was good. My only complaint was that the neighbor's door slammed shut and was very loud. it wasn't his fault but the door was so loud it woke me up at night and I couldn't get back to sleep.
4 night business trip Apr 17, 2013
"Loved it. Was very nice and clean place"
Loved it. Very clean, only problem was that TV remote did not work on tv. Otherwise, pleased with stay. Great breakfast too.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2013
D Rod
It was a good stay overall. It has everything u need.
2 night business trip Apr 12, 2013
Yolanda
"Way better then expected"
This was a nice hotel and would stay again
1 night family trip Apr 13, 2013
Wendy
"great stay for the price"
I enjoy using this hotel. It is nice and very clean for such a low price with a great location!!
2 night business trip Apr 5, 2013
Good hotel in a good location. The building is a little bit old and have cleaning problems.
Other trip Apr 6, 2013