All hotels in Bossier City, Louisiana, United States of America
1005 Gould Dr, Bossier City, LA, 71111, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Excellent stay"
Excellent front desk personnel very helpful extra clean room comfortable bed an pillows. Enjoyed stay
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
Phylis
"comic con stay"
wonderful
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
Allan
"Birthday getaway"
We were in town for an overnight getaway. The hotel is in a very convenient location. There is a Texas Roadhouse in front of it and we got 10% off our meal for staying at Hampton Inn. The food was fantastic. The hotel staff was extremely nice and helpful. Fast check in. The room was very nice, comfortable bed and pillows, exceptionally clean. The breakfast was the best free one I have had. Overall a fantastic experience. The only negative thing I could say is that there is a large bar near by and we could hear the music thumping until closing time. If you go on a Friday or Saturday night bring ear plugs! I would definitely stay there again.
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
"On the road, again..."
Typically pleasant stay at Hampton Inn. Not the first stay at this hotel and I was more than satisfied both times.
1 night business trip Aug 21, 2015
Great overnight stay with our grandchildren. They have package with Splash Kingdom where we were going.
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
"Avoid Saturday Nights!!!"
We stayed on a Saturday night. We had 3 small children with us in a double room. The Air conditioner was pretty loud and the insulation not that great so it cycled on and off frequently. Next door is a night club that is open until 2am. The bass from the nightclub could be heard and felt through the beds. I was awake until 2:15am when they finally shut it down. Overall I am sure that this is a great hotel most of the time - just not on a Saturday night. We were on a long road trip from Florida back to Oklahoma so it was disappointing not to have a quiet relaxing room to sleep in after driving for 8 hours. Staff were nice and the 10% off at Texas roadhouse was a bonus. The rooms are a little dated (especially the bathroom hardware), but like I said - I'm sure it is very comfortable any other day of the week.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
Used this hotel for an overnight getaway with my 4 year old granddaughter. Used the pool, which was adequate. Clean and maintained, but too deep for her to play well without me in the water with her. The room was very clean. Would stay here again.
1 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
Tara
"maureen"
Very good stay. Nice and quiet
1 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
william
The beds were the best. The room was very clean. If we go back We would stay there again. Thank You, Barbara Davis
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
"It was HOT"
No A/C throughout the hallways, room was not cool enough either.
1 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
"Hampton Inn Bossier City"
Front desk very nice and helpful. Room was clean, small as older hotels are, air conditioning was very noisy with a rattle in vent. The following morning when we went to breakfast, no air conditioning in lobby or eating area so was very uncomfortable. Food was good and attendant very helpful. Generally, hotel needs refurbishing. Location is a little inconvenient.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Anne
We were in for a triathlon and it was fine. They said we couldn't get a late check out due to it being a sold out night. Spoke with someone the next morning and they let us check out at 1p instead of 12p; which was good because we didn't get back from awards until 12p.
1 night romance trip Aug 1, 2015
"A lot better than average."
The accomodations were mostly comfortable. The air conditioner struggled with the heat but did a fair job of cooling (could have been better!) Found some trash on the floor and in the shower from a previous occupant - housekeeping earns a C! Breakfast was very good with a wide selection of options. Overall, a pleasant stay.
1 night trip with friends Jul 29, 2015
"Good."
The stay was very good. My room did not have a micro wave so I asked for one and it was received within 30 minutes.
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
elizzie
"Our Experience Was Very Positive"
The staff was very pleasant. My wife & I enjoyed our stay and would not hesitate to stay there again.
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
The beds were super comfortable I love the details of the room the air conditioning was great and quiet. The cleaning in the bathroom could have used some more tlc but was still cleaner than most. It was a very stay.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Dawn
The first thing that we found was there is no sign at the driveway coming into the hotel. At night, the high sign was lit, but I went into the wrong driveway. I think you could have a sign with an arrow at the road. The second thing was the air conditioner was so loud that I had to turn it off or you couldn't hear the TV or sleep with it being so noisy. I'm going to be staying at a Hampton in Durant OK in August so I'm hoping it will be in better condition then yours.
1 night trip with friends Jul 17, 2015
Lois
The fridge needed to be defrosted and there were ants in same the area as the fridge; otherwise, great. The beds are GREAT.
1 night romance trip Jul 13, 2015
Great stay.
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
Kathleen
"Nice place to stay"
Nice place to stay...convenient to boardwalk....
2 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Christina
"Good Overall, Just Not Exceptional"
The hotel was fine overall, typical of the chain. However, we had extremely low water pressure in the shower through the entire weekend and on Sunday we had no hot water either. The air conditioner did work but did not get cold. We kept it at 65 degrees all weekend and it felt as if it never got below 70 degrees. I mentioned the issues to the desk clerk, who made note of them but did not honor the 100% Hampton satisfaction guarantee. That was unusual, since I have had the guarantee honored at other Hampton hotels, even when I've used hotels.com to make the reservation.
2 night business trip Jul 10, 2015
Very welcoming and efficient team on hand to receive us when we arrived, and helpful in answering questions about the surrounding area. The bed was soft and comfortable; the breakfast was well maintained and fresh.
1 night romance trip Jul 8, 2015
The staff was friendly and helpful.The hotel was clean and quiet which made our stay very comfortable. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
"Weekend get away"
Hotel was good value for price. Staff was friendly, helpful and provided good service. Hotel provides hot and great coffee in the lobby 24hrs each day. The only issue we had was the key entry lock on our room door was difficult to open and plug-ins in the bathroom needed replacement as cords would not stay in the plug.
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Anyone that knows me know that I am very particular about hotels and resorts. This was a great place to stay. The service was friendly and prompt. The rooms were very clean. I would probably suggest you go to breakfast early. I went to breakfast late and found the biscuits to be cold and hard and the coffee was very strong.
1 night business trip Jun 30, 2015
Debbie
"Love this hotel"
This is a very nice hotel. It's a little difficult to get to but it's worth it. The employees are exceptional. great breakfast with omelettes, boiled eggs, sausage, waffles with all the fancy fixings like fruit, chocolate,whip cream and sprinkles! They also had oatmeal, fruit, yogurt and pastries. Coffee is available 24 hrs and it is very good. The only problem I had was that I booked a King room with sofa sleeper for three adults. The hotel had me down for a king only. It didn't say anything about a sofa sleeper. The hotel was very accommodating though and got us a rollaway bed which was very comfortable. Our room was small but we made it work. All other rooms were booked up.
2 night business trip Jun 26, 2015
"Great hotel!"
We stay at this hotel often when we come to bossier. Very nice and everyone is friendly!
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
Kallie
"Family girls trip"
Loved it super comfortable and relaxing!
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Bethany
"Mom"
Felt really clean
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Fidencia
"A Mickey Guilley get away!The concert was great!"
Our stay was really good; the staff was excellent (printed directions and helped us find a church!)The room was clean and breakfast was o.k.; Keep up the good works!
1 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
rita p.
"One night comfortable stay."
Convenient, clean, comfortable. Lobby a little crowded but doable. Dinner option close.
1 night romance trip Jun 8, 2015
susan
"Feeling great at Hampton"
the refrigerator wasn't working when we got there but they replaced it immediately. The A/C didn't work properly but it was too late at night to deal with it. The staff was very friendly and the food looked wonderful! I felt very comfortable with the quality of the guests as well.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
Carmen
"A BIRTHDAY GET AWAY"
EVERYTHING WAS GOOD THE SHOWER STOPPED UP BEFORE WE LEFT.
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
"Bossier Stay"
I've stayed at this hotel in the past but notice this time it's a little worn. I think it needs a little TLC soon
2 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
"Appealing"
I enjoyed my stay. The breakfast was great. The restaurant was in walking distance and the food was good.
1 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
Ola
"Great place to stay!"
Close to casinos. Great place to stay! Great customer service.
1 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Selina
"ants in room 310"
Room 310 was infested with ants. In our bed. Got in our bags. On walls and floors.
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Memorial Day weekend visit"
Came for weekend to see family and go to mudbug festival. All was great. Came in on Friday night, had a little problem seeing side street that leads into Hampton Inn. They may want to mark entrance a little better.
2 night romance trip May 22, 2015
"Hotel great, but rooms not what we had reserved."
Hotel was beautiful, really clean and comfortable. My only complaint is that I had reserved 2 rooms that adjoined so we could be with my daughter and grandkids. When we got there they did not have adjoining rooms for us, and really did not have much of an excuse. What do you have to do to get what you have asked for and paid for. I thought that was what reservations made in advance were for??????
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
Regina
"Very good."
Stayed two nights for a family celebration. The accomodations were clean and comfortable, the staff friendly and helpful. Thanks
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
Martha
"Basic..clean"
Stay was good however the cleanness wasn't clean as any other Hampton Inn's I've stayed in.
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"great service"
Very friendly and helpful
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
"great hotel"
The staff were really great!! They were friendly & gave us advice on where to go & what to do.
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
"Family Weekend Getaway"
We were in town for a concert. Checked in with little time to spare. Room was not what we booked, but we called and they had new room keys before we made it to the desk. They didn't work (lol), but that was fixed within minutes. The rest of the stay was wonderful! Pool was nice, could use a good cleaning. The kids could've stayed in it the whole time! Staff was the most friendly hotel staff I ever remember! Will definitely stay here if we're back in the area and will definitely seek Hampton for any future traveling anywhere.
Other trip May 11, 2015
Allison
"Near century center."
Very pleasant stay. Friendly staff and close to restaurant and bar. We came for the Lady Antebellum concert at centurty center. Great stay comfortable room Cleaning could be improved on. I would recommend staying here.. it was my 3rd visit I love Hampton Hotels!!!
Other trip May 11, 2015
"As Expected"
Everything was as expected. Very pleasant stay. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
2 night romance trip Apr 30, 2015
"Hampton in in Bossier City, LA"
Hotel was older and could use some updating. With that being said, it was clean, staff was courteous and very helpful. Breakfast was plentiful with a wide selection.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
"Weekend get away"
We chose the Hampton Inn because of all the other good reviews and ranking on trip advisor. We were happy with the choice. The hotel is straight shot down the street (without having to get on the Interstate) from the Casinos and the Boardwalk. The staff was very friendly and the Breakfast was nice, no bacon though, they only had sausage when we went. The bed and pillows were super comfortable. The A/C could have been colder, we had it on HI COOL and it was okay, but it wasn't super cool in the room. The only thing that seemed like it could have been a little nicer was the bathroom. It's being nit picky but the caulking around the tub was two different colors where you could obviously tell it had been recaulked, and the exhaust fan vent looked like needed to be replaced. Neither of those two things would stop me from staying here again as we had great time, the hotel was clean and quiet and the staff were great. We will stay here again.
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
"Great staff and Comfortable beds"
We stay here several times a year. Staff is exceptional. Rooms are quiet and comfy. Amy minor issues we've ever had were dealt with quickly and with a smile!
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
"Greatest place to stay in Shreveport"
I was there for business trip and it was very tiring day but because of this hotel I was able to relax and restored to prepare the next day. As expected, hampton had Very friendly staff and and clean the lobby, room was well prepared. Definately come back Hampton Inn for next trip to Shreveport.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015