All hotels in Bossier City, Louisiana, United States of America
1005 Gould Dr, Bossier City, LA, 71111, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

4.8
"No title"
The most impressive thing about the hotel was the staff. Everyone was friendly, smiling, polite and helpful. There was always a hello on arrival, when you were leaving, have a good day and when u returned, hope ur day was good. Very very friendly place.
3 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
Peggy
"Great Front Desk."
When we arrived we were greated with a smile. She checked in informed us about amenities HHonors waters were offered. The room was clean warm. Plenty of towels. Will visit again.
2 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
Crystal
"Late arrival"
We arrived from Atlanta heading to Texas extremely tired and worn from the road. The staff took excellent care of my family. We enjoyed our stay.
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
"very nice accommodations"
I always stay at this hotel when I travel westward and find it to be very clean and comfortable with friendly service.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
Beverly
"Niiiice"
The customer service was outstanding from a meet & greet perspective. I think the custodial workers need to be informed if a customer has been granted an extended check out to avoid housekeeping from interrupting customer.
2 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
Donald
"Weekend away."
Staff was very friendly and informative. Enjoyed our stay and would not hesitate to stay there again.
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
"nice and good value"
very friendly staff, nice bed and linens. nothing negative to say. will stay there again.
1 night trip Nov 27, 2014
Ronald
"Nice Food"
Nice to have a Texas Road House out front & to get a 10% discount off your food. They also have a Great Breakfast as part of the price of your room. Nice beds & they allow small pets. This was a deal breaker for us, as we were traveling with our two baby's.
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
"Louisana Hospitality"
Room condition and amenities were on par with hotels of this calibur. The service however was by far the best my wife and I have ever experienced. The staff was very friendly and were activly engaged with patrons, frequently checking on our needs and having the breakfast and beverage stations fully stocked. The location was a reasonable distance from the boardwalk and the casinos.
2 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014
"Comfortable family stay"
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay, and our family would return to this location. The staff were nothing short of fantastic. It was an ideal location for heading into Shreveport or shopping/eating on Airline Drive. Plenty of eateries one exit away. The room, bed, and bathroom were clean. Loved the bed linens and even the comforter smelled great! The pull out sofabed worked great for the kids, a little rough for adults. The shower was clean and offered a head with multiple settings. The towels were larger than most other hotel towels. The breakfast was very good and offered many choices. The coffee station was available all day! The internet was spotty, but I only used the complimentary connection. No comments on pool since we didn't swim, but it looked a little small. The back door wouldn't read our card so we had to go around through the front. Excellent deal, especially for the special rate.
4 night family trip Nov 25, 2014
"Great Customer Service"
The hotel room had a smell, but it was smoking so that was understandable. The lady that checked me in was truly amazing at what she does. I told her it was our Anninversary. The next morning there was a card under our door wishing us a Happy Anniversary. She informed us of places to go and things to do around town. She had the customer service that unfortunately you don't find anymore. I don't remember her name, but I am sure you can find out that information and commend her for being an asset to your company.
2 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
very friendly staff and nice rooms. I rated the room comfort slightly lower only because I couldn't get it cool enough at night. good variety of food at breakfast and they kept it coming.
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
Cindy
"Thanksgiving Holiday refuge"
most of the holiday occupancy was relatively light, and wifi was very responsive. Then Saturday night a lot of people arrived and wifi markedly slowed down. Room was comfortable. Staff was attentive. Breakfast tasty and plentiful. Staff called after we left to tell us we left something behind. That has never happened to me before.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Jerry
"Best Employees Ever"
The most wonderful, welcoming, accommodating, friendliest employees of any hotel we have ever stayed at. Housekeeping was to perfection, fantastic full breakfast, great location.
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
"Staff was SO friendly!"
The hotel staff was VERY friendly!!! So nice to be greeted with a smile and a handshake. The room was nice. The only issue was being on the pool side of the hotel. There is a club right in front of the hotel that you can hear until closing time. My parents were on the other side of the hotel, and didn't hear a thing. So request the back of the hotel away from the club, and you won't have a single issue. :)
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
Carrie
"Great location; will return."
Hotel staff was awesome!! Very sweet and attentive, Breakfast was delicious and the cook was friendly. Hotel lobby was very neat and clean however the hotel had a smell of staleness when I first entered. And the hallway carpet seemed old. Room was very comfortable, but the bathroom tub had a ring as if it was just wiped down and not actually "cleaned." There was also dried shower gel on the tub wall. No worries I took a shower, but I did report it to the Hampton Inn.
1 night trip Nov 25, 2014
Valerie
"Comfort away from home."
The bed was incredibly comfortable, and the customer service was impeccable!
1 night business trip Nov 22, 2014
"My stay"
I was impressed. They had me checked in and my room was ready. Staff were nice. Good experience. I'd stay there again.
2 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
Tammy
"Everything was great but breakfast."
Chewy omelets. Grits tasted old. Biscuits were tough. Next time I'll breakfast at Denny's.
visiting Shreve
"Great happy hour"
Great place to stay for business. Great happy. Good breakfast. Friendly staff.
peter
"Bossier Stay"
Great stay, great happy hour, good breakfast.
1 night business trip Nov 17, 2014
"pleasant stay"
Very pleasant. No complaints at all. Front desk workers were very nice and helpful. As a matter fact all they workers we met were extremely friendly. Thanks Hampton for a nice weekend stay
2 night business trip Nov 14, 2014
Fredrick
"Enjoyed my stay."
Staff was friendly and eager to help.
1 night business trip Nov 10, 2014
Donald
"Outstanding"
Outstanding guest services! Loved the delicious continental breakfast everyday! Will definitely stay here again.
3 night trip with friends Nov 6, 2014
Sherri
"Great place for a stop over."
I stayed here on my way to vacation and then a week later on the way back. It was a convenient stop over point along I-20. It's right off the interstate. I had two dogs with me, so it's nice that they allow pets. There is a Texas Roadhouse restaurant right across the parking lot. So once you get to the hotel, you don't need to drive anywhere else. The hotel is clean, the bed very comfy and the front desk staff is super friendly. They have a happy hour in the evening. And the breakfast is pretty good compared to other hotel breakfasts. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Oct 30, 2014
Allison
"Reunion."
Professional staff that made us feel welcomed. No problems whatsoever.
3 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Dennis
"Nice Place To Stay"
Really nice place to stay. Great staff. Price is comparable to other hotels in area.
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
leland
"Love the Hampton and the Trolley!!"
My friends and I got together for a Halloween bar hoping trolley ride and because I don't drink and drive.. I stayed at the Hampton.. Very nice Hotel. The room is always clean, the bed is comfortable, plenty of towels.. The front desk personnel are always polite and accommodating.. Often keeping our coolers in a safe place (after being dropped off by the trolley driver)until the next morning.. LOL!!.. Breakfast is always a welcome sight after a long night of friends, bars and partying on the trolley.. I love the Hampton and will be going back again in the spring(The next trolley ride!)
1 night trip with friends Oct 31, 2014
"noisy"
Noisy because of close proximity to I-20. Breakfast selection outstanding and service too. Be careful--two Hamptons in Bossier city.
1 night business trip Nov 1, 2014
"my family's stay"
I think it was very nice.
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
"One elevator down, for at least 12 hrs."
Unacceptable elevator maintenance performance. Beautiful hotel
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
Scott & Andrea
"HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!"
Staying at this hotel was the best decision I made! The staff were exceptionally friendly, helpful and more than exceeded my expectations. I enjoyed a full selection of breakfasts everyday, and I want to emphasize FULL BREAKFAST, not just continental! I encountered one minor problem my first night and it was taken care of promptly. The staff was even willing to move me to a new room immediately, but the minor problem was exactly that, MINOR, and I was comfortable staying in the same room. I will definitely be staying here on my next visit to Shreveport/Bossier, as I felt I got more than my money's worth at the Hampton Inn!!!
4 night trip Oct 23, 2014
"State Fair"
We were in town for the livestock show at the State Fair. After a long day at the fair grounds, it was nice to have a clean comfortable room. Everything was as it should have been. The next morning we enjoyed the coffee and breakfast provided. Our stay was great.
2 night family trip Oct 22, 2014
"Great hotel-Great price"
Great stay! Staff was friendly and helpful. Loved the hot breakfast. Would definitely stay here again
1 night business trip Oct 24, 2014
"Awesome"
Great hotel, cheap cab ride to casino's, very good breakfast and comfy!! Would stay here again!
2 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
Rusty
"..."
I stay at the Hampton Inn almost everywhere I go. I have always been satisfied until this stay. There was hair all over the bathroom, the tub had a dirt ring around it, and the first two towels that I picked up had stains on them. Also, breakfast was ruined because All of the omelets were burned . On a positive note, the hotel staff were extremely helpful, welcoming and friendly and went above and beyond to remedy the situation. Hampton Inn offers a clean, comfortable room guarantee and they made good on that promise.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2014
Dionne
"Motley Cure"
My husband and I went there to go to a concert Motley Cure (it was awesome!!!) it was close to everything. Our room was very clean and the front desk (Shcia) help and made our stay enjoyable.
1 night romance trip Oct 12, 2014
"Great!!!"
Amazing staff! So friendly and helpful! Continental Breakfast was the best I've had - delicious, fresh, and warm!
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Dennis
A fantastic stay! The front desk lady remembered and greeted me by name the next morning. The room was large and comfortable.
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
"Friendly front desk"
These ladies really show what hospitality is about. Handshake, smile, bottles of water and a little chat about local attractions. They, and the hotel were great. Good breakfast too!
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
susan
The Breakfast was outstanding, the staff was very friendly and our room was very comfortable. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
The staff was really nice and the rooms were clean.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"Nice hotel and friendly staff."
Fantastic! Will stay here again. Staff greeted you by name.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
rusty
Parking was not so good. But other than that we would stay again!
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
krystal
"1nite stay"
Employees were nice and offered help immediately if needed
1 night trip Oct 9, 2014
Carmen C.
"Perfect hotel"
This may be the first hotel I've stayed at that the only problem would be that everyone was too nice! They could not do enough for you.
2 night business trip Oct 7, 2014
Mitchell
"Great service"
The staff at this hotel goes above and beyond very friendly snacks and drinks served nightly including beer and wine and best breakfast ever for free contenintal anywhere will always stay here when in Bossier
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
Alicia
Clean and quiet, comfy bed, was tempted to bring the bed home with me! Awesome staff, the breakfast made it a bargain
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
"Excellent All Around"
The hotel staff in the front lobby were very friendly and presented excellent customer service. Our room was very nice and clean. I read many reviews about the hotel being outdated, however, the lobby and our room was very updated and nice. We really enjoyed our stay and will definately be returning.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Loved Our Stay
"Nice place to stay"
Very pleasant stay. The bed were very comfortable. Staff was very pleasant.
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014