All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
6327 International Drive, Orlando, FL, 32819, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"not bad for last minute"
Decent and clean hotel but alot of undesirables around and at the hotel.
2 night business trip Apr 22, 2015
jeff
"Adequate room"
Soft beds, clean sheets. Tub drained very slowly, this was reported twice with no improvement. Bathroom had a bad smell that took over the room if the door was left open. At the end of our 6 night stay a tour bus full of young people checked in. They were in the parking area all night and woke us up several times with their noise. We left very early, at 5 am, and one of the young girls fell into me in the elevator clearly drunk. The staff was kind and helpful. Good location.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
beth
"My Favorite Stay"
I have stayed here several times. The staff is always friendly, and the rooms always smell clean.
1 night business trip Apr 23, 2015
Sonja
"Universal stay"
for the price you cannot beat it it's clean it's nice looking you can't beat it specially right by Universal
1 night trip with friends Apr 18, 2015
India
"Good place to stay"
Convenient location. Great having the free shuttle to Universal parks. Room was good, not the greatest, but definitely a good value for the money. Very large variety of snacks at the hotel convenience store. Decent gym. I would stay here again.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
The hotel is convenient if you are planning to sight seeing. The room was OK, it was clean and the staff was also nice. We would stay in this hotel again and recommend it to a friend.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
Maribel
My wife and i was in Orlando for her birthday and chose to give this hotel a try. The hotel was quite and stay was very relaxing. I would definitely recommend. Thanks for a very pleasant stay.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
Francis
I was very happy with my room and this is actually my second time staying at this hotel. The beds are comfortable and rooms are clean. The only problem is the desk staff they are rude and really short with their answers and responses. If they actually acted like they like their jobs my staff would have been closer to perfect. Even when I was requesting to speak to management I got hung up on or they were just never in. I stayed 3 nights and 4 days and no management the whole stay???
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
Very convenient location just 8min away from universal.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
"Great hotel and location"
This is a great hotel. Will stay here again.
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
Ana
"Rosen Inn"
The hotel was nice and pleasant. Some areas could have been cleaner. The people were great. It was nice for a one night stay. The room was a little small. It was nice to have a fridge and microwave available in the room. Bathroom was small.
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
"Dirty hotel not worth s money"
Dirty for 4 people 2 towels pool not for kids stuff mean
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
karolina
"GREAT VALUE"
Great locatin, excellent cleanliness and good service. Fantastic value...!
1 night business trip Apr 14, 2015
Mario
It was okay.... Upon my arrival the front desk receptionist was on a personal call, and I was standing there waiting for at least 2 minutes before she dismissed her call.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Nice, good for price and location"
Very well located, tub was either very old or dirty so we wore shoes in the shower. My sheets and comforter were very obviously yellow so I didn't sleep on them. Otherwise comfortable and spacious
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
The room was clean and very comfortable and pleasant. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
2 night business trip Apr 13, 2015
"No complaints"
Good hotel-great location for seeing the "sites".
1 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
"Trustworthy Staff"
My husband and I stayed at the Rosen Inn for just about 7 Hours. It was just long enough for me to forget an envelope of cash on the desk when we checked out. Days later, once I remembered that we had left the money in the room, I called the hotel and they were very accommodating. The Security officer on site held the money until we returned to Orlando at the end of the weekend. I was very grateful that all of our cash was present and accounted for.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
Brooke
"Easter holiday"
my stay was very comfotable, one of the best hotels i stayed in for my entire teip, will surley cone agaun
2 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
Reynold
"Good stay, No problems at all."
It was just for 2 days, visiting universal studios. I was impressed how big was my room (double Q-bed. spacious room, very close to the Universal, you can walk and safe in parking. The counter people were friendly and quick.
2 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
Hotel staff was very friendly, rooms were clean. Buying the tickets to Universal Studios and taking the shuttle was a great time saver. Would recommend this hotel for the things mentioned above and for the surrounding area. Lots to do within walking distance of the hotel.
2 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
Micheal
Great stay, great location. We will be back next year.
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Marshall
"VERY Good Rest Stop"
We drove to Orlando from Port St Lucie to spend the night and fly out the next day. We had our two cats with us and 4 pieces of luggage, as we were moving to Missoula! MT. We asked for help with our luggage and a security officer, named Norbert, kindly helped us with cats and luggage and then refused any tip money...saying he was just doing his job.
1 night family trip Mar 30, 2015
Christine
"Pleasantly Surprised!"
This was our first stay at a Rosen Inn. We made last minute plans to visit Orlando, and just needed an overnight accommodation that would not be a budget buster, since most of our day was to be spent at the theme parks. I was concerned about the relatively low price for the room and assumed it reflected less than substantial service and quality. This was not at all the case at the Rosen Inn. The room was spotless, and the service at the desk was friendly and helpful. Returning to our room late that evening, I read the hotel magazine that described the story of the founder, Mr. Rosen. I was so impressed the story relating to the founding of his group of hotels and especially of his philanthropic undertakings. I knew we had made the right choice for our stay in Orlando.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
Judith
"Business & Family"
It was a good experience. Located near the places we wanted to go.
6 night business trip Mar 22, 2015
Overall nice hotel for the location and price. Only had two complaints: The hallway to our room smelled very much like mildew for the three days we were there, but the room itself was clean and did not smell. Our other complaint was about the front desk staff not knowing about the schedules or ticketing for the shuttles to the Universal theme parks. On the night we checked in, we were told that we could not get tickets for the shuttle until 30 minutes prior to departure. We later found out that this was not the case and we had missed the first three shuttles (due to them being full) for the next morning because of their mistake. We recommend avoiding talking to the front desk staff about the shuttle and go straight to the desk that handles all of the Universal ticketing. Hopefully you will get a straight answer.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
"NPE 2015"
Breakfast was ok but not great. Neighborhood was safe but tacky. More of a family hotel than for a business trip. Advertised rate on billboard was 89.99 per night I paid through you 120 in advance. I was not happy with your service on this hotel.
3 night business trip Mar 22, 2015
"Would recommend."
Everything was fine. Room was spacious and clean. Check in and check out was efficient. The only complaint was food. Was not able to go into restaurant, sit down and order a meal. Was able to get what we wanted from store.
1 night family trip Mar 23, 2015
Janet
"Best hotel for the price near Universal"
This isn't a 4 star or 5 star hotel - but I wasn't looking for one. This hotel is perfect for what it aims to be. An affordable alternative near some of the major parks. If you're only in town for a few days and plan to spend most of your time out of the hotel anyway then this place will do you well.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Rough neighborhood"
Too much noise!
1 night family trip Mar 17, 2015
"Overnight at the Rosen"
It was just a quick overnight stay for us but I would definitely stay there again.
1 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
Jean
"I would definitely stay here again!"
Very nice hotel! The front desk staff were very nice and professional. I had read in other reviews to request a room farther away from the interstate. Even though it was Spring Break, they gave us a quiet room. Security guards were very friendly and helpful. One of them remembered us later during our stay and chatted with us again. I was very impressed with this hotel and would highly recommend it! The only negative was the water pressure in the room. It was so low that the toilet had trouble completely flushing unless it was flushed a few times and the shower pressure was low. But these small inconveniences would not stop me from going back.
1 night romance trip Mar 15, 2015
"Early Spring Break 15'"
Mattresses are worn to the point that they should be replaced, pillows are cheap, bigger blankets should be on the bed. Other than this, the hotel is nice.
5 night family trip Mar 10, 2015
Brenda
"Ideal location"
We had such a great relaxing time. Hotel was clean, pool area clean, rooms were very clean. Hotel is in a ideal location, we parked are truck and never drove it again until we left, the trolley was great was to get around to everything we wanted to do. Would stay again and hope to real soon. Staff was very helpful..
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
Sue
"Great Place, Great Price and Location"
Nice Hotel, with all services. Breafast Buffet awesome
1 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
Orlando J
"Decent hotel"
It was fine. Not great, not terrible. Couldn't check in earlier than 4:30 pm. Otherwise it was a fine place to crash between excursions.
4 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
sara
"They're trying"
Checked into my room and it smelled like a boys' locker room. The odor was so bad that by the next day I asked to change rooms, which they were happy to do. This is a convenient budget hotel with everything you need in the little shop and restaurant to tide you over. Front-desk staff could be a little more courteous, but you get the feeling that staff here is trained to listen to guests and that most of them are doing the best with what they have.
3 night business trip Jan 30, 2015
Claire
"We enjoyed our stay close to everything."
Very nice moved to smaller hotel with balcony access after first night larger o e had no patio that was able to open sealed shut .
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Very satisfied"
Very nice and comfortable hotel. Would definitely stay there next trip to Orlando.
1 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
I was there for one night and I enjoyed my stay.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
"I enjoyed the stay"
It was outstanding. I came down for a competition at Disney. I came one day earlier than my reservation at Disney. This room and hotel was superior to my Disney stay. If I had it to do again,I would have stayed here for the entire trip!
1 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
"Happy trip hotel"
Went to Universal two days stayed overnight one day it was awesome
1 night trip with friends Mar 8, 2015
"Definitely needs improvement"
This hotel was close to Universal Studios, where our vacation was, and had a free shuttle to all of the parks. The only perk I can think of was that the beds were comfortable and we didn't have to pay for parking. The bads: ants, everywhere in the bathroom and sink area. Nasty looking and had to squish them. There were also two spiders that we found and that wasn't a fun ordeal. The sheets also had stains on them and my friend and I felt dirty just laying on them. We did not get underneath the covers but rather went out and bought blankets to sleep on and cover up with. The shuttle to the resort was also horrible. Jam packed so close we literally had someone's backpack hit us in the face as they were too close. We would have stayed elsewhere but the availability in our price range was nonexistent. Don't stay if you can avoid it.
2 night trip with friends Mar 8, 2015
Tara
"Great til the end"
Great up until the end where i was refunded a incorrect amount from the hotel after we decided to leave a day early hours before the cutoff time.
2 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
Griffin
"Close to universal"
Cheapest hotel we found that was decent and close to universal. Friendly staff no problems checking in or out. We booked on Expedia and we stayed in the main building for $70 a night which was pretty awesome. Will stay again.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"Great room for the price."
Room was clean an comfortable but small. The bathroom was very small. I don't like the sink out in the room with no privacy. I do like that every room had a micro and fridge. Staff was very accommodating and friendly. Would definitely stay there again and recommend it to others. The location was also great b
1 night romance trip Mar 4, 2015
"Adequate"
The staff was friendly and helpful, the amenities were adequate, there are plenty of restaurants around, the pool was nice. On negative was the refrigerator froze everything and there was no clear way to adjust the temperature. Sometimes the room cleaners forgot to replenish the soap and coffee.
3 night trip Mar 2, 2015
Pauleena
"Great stay for the price"
Pleasant surprise for the low cost! Nice pool, convenience store, bar and game room. Very friendly staff. Overall rooms spacious and nicely decorated. Would definitely stay again.
2 night romance trip Mar 2, 2015
Joanne
The room was really big which was nice for a change. I love that it had a fridge and microwave and coffee pot. For the price this was a great deal. It was close to everything. Front desk staff were really nice and helpful.
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
"Not happy about my stay at all!"
My car was damaged the tub was dirty and the cleaning staff did not speak English so they could not help you and the person with the security did not show any concern about the damage to my vehicle I will do my homework next time or pay a little more.
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015