All hotels in Topeka, Kansas, United States of America
1510 Sw Wanamaker Rd, I-470 and Wanamaker Exit 1, Topeka, KS, 66604, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.9
"Unfriendly Manager"
Chlorine in pool was way too high, so boys couldn't swim. it would start burning your eyes when you entered the pool room. Manager wasn't very friendly either. When complained about the smell of the room and requesting to be moved to another room, Manager did finally accomodate us, but was a little mouthy about it.
3 night family trip Jul 17, 2013
"Busniess"
Dirty, unfriendly staff, burn hole in bead spread, vomit in the hall way. Will never stay there again and would never recommend to my worst enemy
Other trip Jul 17, 2013
"very close to I-70 and busy bypass"
Staff was nice and helpful. Room was ok, ceiling had water damage, and asn't the cleanest room we have stayed in.. differences in pricing. A bit difficult to access from main road. However, staff was great.
3 night family trip Jul 2, 2013
"Needs a refresh"
Adequate for overnight stopover. The room smelled dank and the bathroom needed to be updated.
1 night trip Jul 8, 2013
"Recruiter"
Nice rooms, wifi didn't work in my room, worked in hallway.
1 night business trip Jun 26, 2013
I will going back again, for breakfast and indoor pool
3 night family trip Jun 18, 2013
"Okay for a short stay."
The best thing about the motel was the location--in the heart of a commercial district with stores and restaurants very close by. We enjoyed the pool and the complimentary breakfast was okay, but nothing special. The room was a bit dated and the bathroom was definitely in need of a refresh. We changed rooms because the first that we were given had a buzzing, flickering fluorescent light in the bathroom. The second room also buzzed but did not have the flicker so we tolerated it for the one night. All of the staff with whom we dealt were very friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Jun 9, 2013
"Was nice but management needs work"
It was a nice hotel, large, nice pool, but the manager needs to be a little more perpared and organized.
1 night family trip Jun 1, 2013
Nichole
"For price was ok"
The service in hotel was great.. The rooms ok. The pool water was a bit sketchy...we got a good deal from hotel.com so for the money we spent was good. We did find bugs the last night there. We also forgot a backpack and they were great and prompt in shipping it to us.
3 night family trip Jun 8, 2013
The room we had was clean but the bathroom door wouldn't open all the way, When open was against toilet. Had to step inside beside the toliet to close the door. The tub floor was slippery when taking a shower. Fan in bathroom was very noisey. And the lidht switch at the door did not work to turn ligths on or off
3 night trip with friends Jun 6, 2013
"Easy Access to interstate and shopping"
The breakfast a little limited on choices. Some fresh fruits would have been great.
4 night family trip May 28, 2013
Terry
"Great value for the price."
The main reason we booked this hotel was because we were needing a cheap bed to sleep in for the night. We did not have high expectations at all. It was a little hard to find our way into their parking lot, but eventually made it. We were greeted with a smiling face and were promptly served. Our room was non-smoking but the hallway to our room smelled of smoke. I was really hoping our room wouldn't and it didn't. The pool was refreshing from an all-day drive, but unfortunately the hot tub was out of order. The bed was moderately comfortable. The real turn-off of the location was the noise from the traffic from nearby Interstate. We decided the next morning to eat breakfast at a nearby restaurant. Overall, since we did come with low expectations, we were pleasantly surprised and satisfied with our stay.
1 night family trip May 27, 2013
K. Williams
Cleaning staff never came back after we were in the room at 9:30-10am to clean. Hot tub and pool had so much chlorine it burned my eyes and made me cough. Continental breakfast could use some protein (eggs, bacon, sausage) and perhaps fruit. Even though there are non smoking rooms, the whole place smells like smoke and the staff and guests smoked right outside the front door. Otherwise staff was friendly and it served our needs for a bed and shower in the room.
3 night family trip May 24, 2013
"No hotel signs - pull in at the Denny's Diner"
I think the seal was broken on the toilet base because there was always a pool of water right by the toilet under the sink. I didn't stay there much since I was only there during a bathroom remodel at my house. It was OK but not the quality I'd associate with a Day's Inn. I expected a cleaner, nicer place to stay but the price was right at $52 a night.
4 night trip May 20, 2013
Deb
"Road Noise"
The hotel was well maintained and for the most part had been recently updated. The bathroom needs updated; especially the sink which is plastic and had numerous cigarette burns. Also the pillows were not comfortable. Road noise from the interstate highway was noticeable while sleeping. Breakfast was minimal but ok. Difficult to access the hotel from the highway.
7 night trip May 9, 2013
Bill G
"Pet friendly"
Pretty clean, pet friendly for a small charge, and it was pretty clean. Only complaints were the pillows were hard and you could hear things outside but you can easily get over it.
Other trip Apr 21, 2013
"Much better than the other one"
This Motel was heaven on earth compared to that fleabag that I stayed in in Manhattan, KS the night before. Indoor pool and hot tub, no cockroaches, generally a nice, clean comfortable stay. Helpful staff and very conveniently located.
1 night business trip Apr 10, 2013
alarminbob
"Close to everything."
Overall, I was satisfied. Only blemish was the condition of the indoor pool. There must have been something wrong with the chemicals, because my eyes and skin became irritated without even getting in the water. Also, the hot tub was far too hot.
1 night trip Mar 26, 2013
"deserves more than a 2 star rating"
Close to major highway.Plenty of restaurants nearby.Clean rooms and comfortable beds.A public computer that actually worked.The person at the front desk was very helpful in routing us to our next destination as we were dodging blizzards our whole trip.The morning breakfast was just great.
1 night trip Mar 10, 2013
paul
Wonderful staff! Hotel could use a little tweaking here & there but very happy with everything. Enjoyed the pool & hot tub. Quietest hotel we've ever stayed in. Not fancy...but nice & would recommend it & would stay there again
2 night trip Mar 1, 2013
We have stayed there many times. For the price it is a good deal, and convenient to the things in which we are interested..
2 night trip Oct 12, 2012
R. Gehrt
Not fancy but reasonable and very clean.
2 night trip Oct 6, 2012
The attendant at the front desk was very helpful and friendly. She even alerted me when the dome light in my car was left on. I was happy with my experience there although I had a difficult time finding it.
1 night business trip Sep 7, 2012
1 night business trip Sep 21, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Days Inn Topeka

"Average all around."
08/25/15 137bridgetr Watertown, Minnesota
I don't have anything negative to say about this hotel, but nothing really stood out either. You get what you pay for, the room was clean, the people were nice. Nothing exceptional, but not terrible. Will be staying here again in two weeks for business. The location is ideal for where I need to be. So it's location was the selling point for me.
"room readiness/noise from other rooms"
08/23/15 garybM3992HT Meribel, France
First the a/c wasn't working. however they fix it very quickly. the refrig was unplugged . The other folks in the hotel partied until 1:00 am. We lost a lot of sleep!!!! We had to travel to AZ that day with few hours sleep!!
"Filthy"
08/16/15 nd121 Lethbridge, Canada
Room was filthy, run-down and we found dead insects and garbage around the edges of the carpet. DO NOT STAY HERE!
"Pleasant surprise"
08/13/15 Cindy541
After a long day's drive, we stopped here on the hopes of getting a room with two large dogs and weren't disappointed! The staff member was new to her position, yet handled the transaction with confidence and ease. I requested a non-smoking room on the first floor and she delivered. The room was dated yet very well kept. We order pizza for dinner and Pizza Hut delivered directly to our room. I would recommend this place for sure! We didn't have the breakfast, we were anxious to get back on the road. The overall review, a pleasant surprise!
"Not impressed"
08/12/15 melodieb378 Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Had dirt? Crumbs? On sheets before i got in the bed. The silver thing in tub was broke. Had hole. Room smelled like stale cigarette even tho no smoking area
"One night"
08/01/15 Patricia H Denver, Colorado
Nice stay. Every thing was nice and convenient for us. I did not know it was for Wyndham. I a member.
"Terrible! Zero stars!"
07/31/15 byrd85 Massachusetts.
Terrible customer service by a desk clerk that was rude and belligerent while he refused to check us in because we mistakenly gave the wrong name for the reservation. He didn't tell us that there was no reservation under that name & tried to charge us for a pre-paid room. Then he finally called Days Inn support & continued his rude tirade to us. When the Days Inn support person asked to speak with me to clear up the problem, the clerk threatened to have me arrested for stealing his phone! We had to wait over 30 min in our cAR until another clerk came on duty . I suspect that the managers knew this guy had issues but didn't do anything about it until the Days Inn support people heard his tirade. Never stay here!!
"Don't Judge this place from the outside"
07/29/15 Drake B Roanoke, Virginia, United States
First let me say , we have stayed in hundreds of motels and this was by far the worst I've ever encountered. We picked the days inn because there is Amy basic but clean. This is the dirtiest place ever , the inside is very dirty , but the staff is nice and will strike up a conversation with you. The room oh Lord ,,, first off the doors are paper thin and light and there's a huge gap under the door you can see the hall, then first thing I did was kill a roache on the night stand , we had no choice so we stayed after being so tired we went to eat, we came back and overheard a guest checking out who said his stuff was stolen , we locked our doors and put the chair up on the door. the wallpaper was peeling off the walls and there was mold around the air con. I killed a bug in the bed during the night and turns out my grandmother had bugs in her bed too , we had bed bug bites all over our legs YUCK . It was way over priced as well and we learned during the night there was a shooting just down the road at the Motel 6, so I'm not sure its the safest area of Topeka. DO NOT STAY HERE !!
"Needs updated"
07/27/15 Shannon W Omaha, Nebraska
The bathroom was so small that you could barely open the door without hitting the toilet. The wallpaper was cracked and pulling away from the wall. The ceiling was cracked where the wall met it. The bathroom was so gross I would not shower in it. The pool had a ton of hair floating in it. The hot tub had a film and scum in it.
"Argued and price difference"
07/23/15 923bryant Springfield, Missouri
Bad service at check in overcharged and argued with me then charged another 411 to my card without authorization. Had to be put in 3 different rooms on the first night.