All hotels in Topeka, Kansas, United States of America
1510 Sw Wanamaker Rd, I-470 and Wanamaker Exit 1, Topeka, KS, 66604, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"very close to I-70 and busy bypass"
Staff was nice and helpful. Room was ok, ceiling had water damage, and asn't the cleanest room we have stayed in.. differences in pricing. A bit difficult to access from main road. However, staff was great.
3 night family trip Jul 2, 2013
"Needs a refresh"
Adequate for overnight stopover. The room smelled dank and the bathroom needed to be updated.
1 night trip Jul 8, 2013
"Recruiter"
Nice rooms, wifi didn't work in my room, worked in hallway.
1 night business trip Jun 26, 2013
I will going back again, for breakfast and indoor pool
3 night family trip Jun 18, 2013
"Okay for a short stay."
The best thing about the motel was the location--in the heart of a commercial district with stores and restaurants very close by. We enjoyed the pool and the complimentary breakfast was okay, but nothing special. The room was a bit dated and the bathroom was definitely in need of a refresh. We changed rooms because the first that we were given had a buzzing, flickering fluorescent light in the bathroom. The second room also buzzed but did not have the flicker so we tolerated it for the one night. All of the staff with whom we dealt were very friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Jun 9, 2013
"Was nice but management needs work"
It was a nice hotel, large, nice pool, but the manager needs to be a little more perpared and organized.
1 night family trip Jun 1, 2013
Nichole
"For price was ok"
The service in hotel was great.. The rooms ok. The pool water was a bit sketchy...we got a good deal from hotel.com so for the money we spent was good. We did find bugs the last night there. We also forgot a backpack and they were great and prompt in shipping it to us.
3 night family trip Jun 8, 2013
The room we had was clean but the bathroom door wouldn't open all the way, When open was against toilet. Had to step inside beside the toliet to close the door. The tub floor was slippery when taking a shower. Fan in bathroom was very noisey. And the lidht switch at the door did not work to turn ligths on or off
3 night trip with friends Jun 6, 2013
"Easy Access to interstate and shopping"
The breakfast a little limited on choices. Some fresh fruits would have been great.
4 night family trip May 28, 2013
Terry
"Great value for the price."
The main reason we booked this hotel was because we were needing a cheap bed to sleep in for the night. We did not have high expectations at all. It was a little hard to find our way into their parking lot, but eventually made it. We were greeted with a smiling face and were promptly served. Our room was non-smoking but the hallway to our room smelled of smoke. I was really hoping our room wouldn't and it didn't. The pool was refreshing from an all-day drive, but unfortunately the hot tub was out of order. The bed was moderately comfortable. The real turn-off of the location was the noise from the traffic from nearby Interstate. We decided the next morning to eat breakfast at a nearby restaurant. Overall, since we did come with low expectations, we were pleasantly surprised and satisfied with our stay.
1 night family trip May 27, 2013
K. Williams
Cleaning staff never came back after we were in the room at 9:30-10am to clean. Hot tub and pool had so much chlorine it burned my eyes and made me cough. Continental breakfast could use some protein (eggs, bacon, sausage) and perhaps fruit. Even though there are non smoking rooms, the whole place smells like smoke and the staff and guests smoked right outside the front door. Otherwise staff was friendly and it served our needs for a bed and shower in the room.
3 night family trip May 24, 2013
"No hotel signs - pull in at the Denny's Diner"
I think the seal was broken on the toilet base because there was always a pool of water right by the toilet under the sink. I didn't stay there much since I was only there during a bathroom remodel at my house. It was OK but not the quality I'd associate with a Day's Inn. I expected a cleaner, nicer place to stay but the price was right at $52 a night.
4 night trip May 20, 2013
Deb
"Road Noise"
The hotel was well maintained and for the most part had been recently updated. The bathroom needs updated; especially the sink which is plastic and had numerous cigarette burns. Also the pillows were not comfortable. Road noise from the interstate highway was noticeable while sleeping. Breakfast was minimal but ok. Difficult to access the hotel from the highway.
7 night trip May 9, 2013
Bill G
"Pet friendly"
Pretty clean, pet friendly for a small charge, and it was pretty clean. Only complaints were the pillows were hard and you could hear things outside but you can easily get over it.
Other trip Apr 21, 2013
"Much better than the other one"
This Motel was heaven on earth compared to that fleabag that I stayed in in Manhattan, KS the night before. Indoor pool and hot tub, no cockroaches, generally a nice, clean comfortable stay. Helpful staff and very conveniently located.
1 night business trip Apr 10, 2013
alarminbob
"Close to everything."
Overall, I was satisfied. Only blemish was the condition of the indoor pool. There must have been something wrong with the chemicals, because my eyes and skin became irritated without even getting in the water. Also, the hot tub was far too hot.
1 night trip Mar 26, 2013
"deserves more than a 2 star rating"
Close to major highway.Plenty of restaurants nearby.Clean rooms and comfortable beds.A public computer that actually worked.The person at the front desk was very helpful in routing us to our next destination as we were dodging blizzards our whole trip.The morning breakfast was just great.
1 night trip Mar 10, 2013
paul
Wonderful staff! Hotel could use a little tweaking here & there but very happy with everything. Enjoyed the pool & hot tub. Quietest hotel we've ever stayed in. Not fancy...but nice & would recommend it & would stay there again
2 night trip Mar 1, 2013
We have stayed there many times. For the price it is a good deal, and convenient to the things in which we are interested..
2 night trip Oct 12, 2012
R. Gehrt
Not fancy but reasonable and very clean.
2 night trip Oct 6, 2012
The attendant at the front desk was very helpful and friendly. She even alerted me when the dome light in my car was left on. I was happy with my experience there although I had a difficult time finding it.
1 night business trip Sep 7, 2012
Jylian
Shower curtain rod broken so worried about gettin water all over floor. Bed very comfortable. Other than that very nice stay.
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2012
A little hard to find. Several restaurants nearby. Fair price for an adequate motel.
1 night trip Aug 21, 2012
"Dank"
I didn't like this hotel, it was smelly and the cream cheese seemed to be spoiled at the breakfast.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2012
"It's the little things"
Room was big and comfortable for the price range, but we found a dirty sock left in the room. Their ice machine was also broken, and it was the only one in the hotel. Lastly, the bathroom was clean, but starting to get rough around the edges. Cracks in the tub, etc.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2012
Zack
"Easy to get on interstate, eating places, shopping"
It was good, it was 102 degrees outside and the ice machine only work part time. But we were comfortable there.
3 night business trip Aug 8, 2012
Judy
"very nice place to stay"
They had a nice pool and the lady at the front desk was very nice and helped us with any question
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2012
william
our stay was nice, however when I booked the rooms, I was told we wouldhave adjoined rooms, so when I called a couple days in advance, Iwas told there were none available, so I was disappointed that HOTELS.COM promised us adjoining rooms, and there was none available. Not faulting the staff at Days Inn---but HOTELS,COM.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2012