All hotels in Topeka, Kansas, United States of America
1510 Sw Wanamaker Rd, I-470 and Wanamaker Exit 1, Topeka, KS, 66604, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

• Value
    Great pool
    Dirty
    Room is not nice
"It was OL"
Just an average motel.
1 night trip Nov 1, 2013
NB
"Poor condition for the amount of money they charge"
The room nrefs some updating for the amount of money you pay. I would pay 10ranges to 20get more for
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
Breakfast a bit skimpy
3 night business trip Oct 9, 2013
Appreciated having a refrig in the room. Beds were comfortable, but overall condition of room was a little run down. Biggest drawback was a pervasive and strong smell of smoke, mostly in the halls, but somewhat in the room, even though it was a Non-smoking room. Breakfast was adequate, but missing some of the extras many hotels supply, such as yoghurt, fruit, bacon or sausage.
2 night trip Sep 27, 2013
"Good Deal for the Price"
We stayed here 2 nights. Comfortable stay. Nothing over the top, but nothing gross either. Staff was friendly.
Other trip Oct 2, 2013
Jill
"I was visiting relatives in Topeka."
The hotel was clean, no noise from other travelers, breakfast was enjoyable.
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
Kathryn
"Tough Mudder stay"
Pleasant stay. Would do or recommend to others.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2013
"Bad hotel"
That building should be turned into a kennel. Tub clogged, toiled clogged, stingy with towels, sink aerator gone, fan hanging out of the wall, crack between ceiling and wall an inch wide, tree in front of the window, pool broken. The good things: One staff member at the front desk was a nice lady and the air conditioner worked.
3 night family trip Sep 19, 2013
"Convenient but Questionable"
On the plus side, this hotel is in a great location, close to restaraunts and shopping and highway access. The price is definitely right as well. On the down side - even though I paid in advance through Expedia, I was required to give them my drivers license and credit card, which they made photo copies of (just in case of damage). The air conditioner was off (in the middle of summer) and it took 2 hours to cool the room and contents off. When we called and asked if there was another room available that was already cool, the check in clerk was less than pleasant and certainly not accomodating. The breakfast was barely edible - tried one bite of the waffle and threw the rest out. The most disturbing factor was the conversation that occured between the morning clerk and her manager during our breakfast - the clerk was reading credit card numbers to the manger (out loud and not quietly). A dishonest person could have had a field day with that! I will definitely pay more to get more next time.
Other trip Sep 6, 2013
Gloria
Not a great place, in my estimation. Adequate, but not great
1 night trip Sep 3, 2013
"Could have been better."
Found hair on pillows on one bed, no big deal but disappointing to say the least. Bathroom toilet was not sparkling clean, my friends tell me that for the price I shouldn't be disappointed but I still expect a clean room no matter what the price.
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
Homer
"Days Inn Business trip"
Sorry to say that I wish I had read the reviews before I booked this hotel !! The hotel room smelled musty upon entering, which should have clued us in for the stay. The bathroom was so small you could not open the door all the way before hitting the toilet, (bad design). The sink had so many chips out of it, I was surprised it held together. The bathroom mirror was somehow peeling away to reveal the black behind it. The complimentary shampoo was without conditioner, so it left your hair to dry to comb thru, so we had to purchase our own. The breakfast was "so-so" because half the time most things were either missing or not enough for one serving, and there was nothing with protein in it. Three times, (in five days), we had to go all the way to the front desk to have our room keys re-keyed, and each time "we must have put it too close to our cell phone" according to the clerks?? No apology or anything, even though my husband never put his key anywhere near his cell phone, and after the first day neither did I ?? The attitudes of the desk clerks were very poor and none were very friendly at all. The last night we stayed there, the room next door was filled with four young men who were determined to make as much noise as possible @ 5 AM the next morning. Nothing was done or said to make them stop. So, overall, the hotel does not deserve two stars or even one star. I would stay away from this hotel at all costs!
5 night business trip Aug 11, 2013
"maintenance"
Toilet seat was broke. Refrigerator didn't work. Bath sink was cracked. They took care of the problem,but they should have known especially the toilet seat. Breakfast was all breads. No fruit,yogurt, nothing healthy. Also the swimming pool was so murky you could not see the bottom.
3 night business trip Jul 18, 2013
"Unfriendly Manager"
Chlorine in pool was way too high, so boys couldn't swim. it would start burning your eyes when you entered the pool room. Manager wasn't very friendly either. When complained about the smell of the room and requesting to be moved to another room, Manager did finally accomodate us, but was a little mouthy about it.
3 night family trip Jul 17, 2013
"Busniess"
Dirty, unfriendly staff, burn hole in bead spread, vomit in the hall way. Will never stay there again and would never recommend to my worst enemy
Other trip Jul 17, 2013
"very close to I-70 and busy bypass"
Staff was nice and helpful. Room was ok, ceiling had water damage, and asn't the cleanest room we have stayed in.. differences in pricing. A bit difficult to access from main road. However, staff was great.
3 night family trip Jul 2, 2013
"Needs a refresh"
Adequate for overnight stopover. The room smelled dank and the bathroom needed to be updated.
1 night trip Jul 8, 2013
"Recruiter"
Nice rooms, wifi didn't work in my room, worked in hallway.
1 night business trip Jun 26, 2013
I will going back again, for breakfast and indoor pool
3 night family trip Jun 18, 2013
"Okay for a short stay."
The best thing about the motel was the location--in the heart of a commercial district with stores and restaurants very close by. We enjoyed the pool and the complimentary breakfast was okay, but nothing special. The room was a bit dated and the bathroom was definitely in need of a refresh. We changed rooms because the first that we were given had a buzzing, flickering fluorescent light in the bathroom. The second room also buzzed but did not have the flicker so we tolerated it for the one night. All of the staff with whom we dealt were very friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Jun 9, 2013
"Was nice but management needs work"
It was a nice hotel, large, nice pool, but the manager needs to be a little more perpared and organized.
1 night family trip Jun 1, 2013
Nichole
"For price was ok"
The service in hotel was great.. The rooms ok. The pool water was a bit sketchy...we got a good deal from hotel.com so for the money we spent was good. We did find bugs the last night there. We also forgot a backpack and they were great and prompt in shipping it to us.
3 night family trip Jun 8, 2013
The room we had was clean but the bathroom door wouldn't open all the way, When open was against toilet. Had to step inside beside the toliet to close the door. The tub floor was slippery when taking a shower. Fan in bathroom was very noisey. And the lidht switch at the door did not work to turn ligths on or off
3 night trip with friends Jun 6, 2013
"Easy Access to interstate and shopping"
The breakfast a little limited on choices. Some fresh fruits would have been great.
4 night family trip May 28, 2013
Terry
"Great value for the price."
The main reason we booked this hotel was because we were needing a cheap bed to sleep in for the night. We did not have high expectations at all. It was a little hard to find our way into their parking lot, but eventually made it. We were greeted with a smiling face and were promptly served. Our room was non-smoking but the hallway to our room smelled of smoke. I was really hoping our room wouldn't and it didn't. The pool was refreshing from an all-day drive, but unfortunately the hot tub was out of order. The bed was moderately comfortable. The real turn-off of the location was the noise from the traffic from nearby Interstate. We decided the next morning to eat breakfast at a nearby restaurant. Overall, since we did come with low expectations, we were pleasantly surprised and satisfied with our stay.
1 night family trip May 27, 2013
K. Williams
Cleaning staff never came back after we were in the room at 9:30-10am to clean. Hot tub and pool had so much chlorine it burned my eyes and made me cough. Continental breakfast could use some protein (eggs, bacon, sausage) and perhaps fruit. Even though there are non smoking rooms, the whole place smells like smoke and the staff and guests smoked right outside the front door. Otherwise staff was friendly and it served our needs for a bed and shower in the room.
3 night family trip May 24, 2013
"No hotel signs - pull in at the Denny's Diner"
I think the seal was broken on the toilet base because there was always a pool of water right by the toilet under the sink. I didn't stay there much since I was only there during a bathroom remodel at my house. It was OK but not the quality I'd associate with a Day's Inn. I expected a cleaner, nicer place to stay but the price was right at $52 a night.
4 night trip May 20, 2013
Deb
"Road Noise"
The hotel was well maintained and for the most part had been recently updated. The bathroom needs updated; especially the sink which is plastic and had numerous cigarette burns. Also the pillows were not comfortable. Road noise from the interstate highway was noticeable while sleeping. Breakfast was minimal but ok. Difficult to access the hotel from the highway.
7 night trip May 9, 2013
Bill G
"Pet friendly"
Pretty clean, pet friendly for a small charge, and it was pretty clean. Only complaints were the pillows were hard and you could hear things outside but you can easily get over it.
Other trip Apr 21, 2013
"Much better than the other one"
This Motel was heaven on earth compared to that fleabag that I stayed in in Manhattan, KS the night before. Indoor pool and hot tub, no cockroaches, generally a nice, clean comfortable stay. Helpful staff and very conveniently located.
1 night business trip Apr 10, 2013
alarminbob
"Close to everything."
Overall, I was satisfied. Only blemish was the condition of the indoor pool. There must have been something wrong with the chemicals, because my eyes and skin became irritated without even getting in the water. Also, the hot tub was far too hot.
1 night trip Mar 26, 2013
"deserves more than a 2 star rating"
Close to major highway.Plenty of restaurants nearby.Clean rooms and comfortable beds.A public computer that actually worked.The person at the front desk was very helpful in routing us to our next destination as we were dodging blizzards our whole trip.The morning breakfast was just great.
1 night trip Mar 10, 2013
paul
Wonderful staff! Hotel could use a little tweaking here & there but very happy with everything. Enjoyed the pool & hot tub. Quietest hotel we've ever stayed in. Not fancy...but nice & would recommend it & would stay there again
2 night trip Mar 1, 2013