All hotels in Key West, Florida, United States of America

• Beach
    Beach is poor
  • Value
    Poor value for money
Great experience at the Hotel, located in the area where close to all most every attractions. Room are nice and clean, staffs are really friendly and helpful. :)
Other trip Jul 15, 2015
We love to stay here and always do while in Key West. However this time we had a room by the pool, which was very somber and lacked attention to detail. The curtains and bed sheets had rips and the bathroom needed some attention too. Normally we get a room with a balcony, this time we were traveling with our pup, so I guess this is why we got such room. On that note, their dog amenities were awesome. We found them to be lacking in service at the front desk and at the pool bar. Regardless of the little hiccups, we love staying here and would not recommend any other place to stay in Key West.
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
Olivier
"Best location in Key West"
The hotel is in a great location next to Mallory square the best location for watching sunset. They have a great sunday brunch. The room is average, ours had a balcony with ocean view. The pool is tiny and mostly in the shade. It's a block away from Duval St. and front St. I would definetely stay here again.
Other trip Jul 3, 2015
Tony
"Concierge...The Best!"
We received the best information for our stay in Key West. We were truly grateful for Katie to help and assist us in our snorkeling adventures around the island. Katie was super helpful to us with excellent suggestions for places to eat. We were so grateful to have met Katie in Key West....
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
BarbaraAnn
"Absolutely amazing hotel and views from the rooms."
The distance to downtown and attractions is key. We had a large party with 5 kids so distance for walking was an important factor. Everything about the hotel was just perfect. We are already planning our text trip and staying at the Westin!
Other trip Jun 27, 2015
Todd
"Westin"
Very nice stay, clean room with balcony, installing new tv's while we were there,concierge can arrange outings snorkeling etc. good location
2 night family trip Jun 23, 2015
Jeannetta
"Great Hotel, But a Long Walk To Your Room"
They allowed us to check in early which was great! However the parking garage is a good 5-7 minute walk to your hotel room in another building. I guess I could have found a bell man to help, but it wasn't offered, I didn't see one, so we took our own bags. The hotel is beautiful, right on the water with a lot of things to do within walking distance.
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
Loriann
"Great views, great location"
Great service at hotel . The mojitos watching the sunsets are amazing.
Other trip Jun 6, 2015
Jerry
"Wonderful view and wuiet"
We went at the beginning of off season. It was wonderful and the ocean view was amazing. The bed was super comfy and I loved the shower. We plan on staying there again next time we go there. It is also close to the majority of the attractions (ie Duval Street, Mallory Square, Sloppy Joe's, etc.)
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
loved the staff at the bars and beach and the boardwalk
Other trip May 26, 2015
"Westin Key West Stay"
Ok where to begin.... I recently stayed at the Westin Key West Resort and Marina in May 2015. I am constantly traveling and staying at Starwood Hotels most recently at the W Resort and Spa in Maldives which was easily a 10/10 experience. That being said I was greatly disappointed with my stay here at the Westin Key West. Being that I have stayed at many Starwood Hotels across the world I would have to say that this was by far my worst experience yet... I am not reviewing to bash the hotel or its staff. I just do not feel that the hotel is worthy of the Westin name that I have previously held to a high standard. Upon arrival we were told that our room had not yet been ready however we are guaranteed check in by 4pm. The hotel was kind enough to hold our bags while we walked to get lunch. Arriving back at the Hotel at 4pm to check in (with my Pregnant wife) we were told that our room is still not ready and that we would have to wait another half hour before we can check in. Already drained from the Florida heat I calmed my wife down and convinced her to sit outside and wait for a little longer while they prepared our room. 4:30 came along and I went back inside to check in andddddd our room still wasn't ready. At 5:15 I finally get a call from the front desk that our room was ready. Entering the room it smelled musty and old. There was hair in the shower and our carpet was wet. Never before had I experienced a Starwood hotel like this. I definitely won't be back there.
Other trip May 22, 2015
Tommy
Great place to stay. Right by Duval and close to everything.
Other trip May 22, 2015
"Perfect location"
Clean hotel, perfect location, close to stores and restaurants. However the bedding was not comfortable. The sheets needed more fabric softener they were stiff and not comfortable. And the pillows were very flat.
Other trip May 12, 2015
"ONE WORD "OUTSTANDING"
we wrere given the same room we had 2 yrs earlier as this was our anniversary.waiting in the room was champagne chococlates ect.
3 night family trip May 6, 2015
rod
"Vacation"
The Westin location is excellent. The a/c in the room was noisy, bed linens uncomfortable. Pool was nice. There is an additional $25.00 per day charge for internet wifi and pool towels. Staff was polite.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
C
"Exceeded our expectations"
I am an elementary school teacher and my husband and I recently spent 5 days here during my school vacation. Everyone was friendly and the service at the pool and restaurants was great! The location is perfect, right next to Mallory Square and walking distance to all the hot spots. The nightly sunset celebration can be enjoyed from the Sunset Deck. We had drinks at the pool and lunch a few of the afternoons at the Bistro, very good food and extensive drink menu. Our room was large, clean, and we enjoyed the balcony and rocking chairs. The little touches, such as fruit kabobs served at the pool and starbucks coffee in the room made it that much more enjoyable. The pool area is perfect, enough room for everyone but not too crowded or noisy…extremely relaxing. We will definitely return.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
"Birthday Getaway.."
Great Stay, Good Location.Walking distance to stores & restaurants.
1 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
Darnell
"Nice hotel, but front desk needs improvement"
Everything is wonderful except check in, we were waiting at front desk for 30mins, and nobody was there. We try to knock office door, but no buddy answer. After the long wait, somebody showed up with sleepy eye, and can't even answer your common questions.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"nice rooms, clean cool hotel right on the pier."
great pool, surroundings and nice hotel. Great location with access to the harbour and Mallory sq
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"From vacation to Luxury stay."
When we arrived at the desk we were informed that Hotels.com had not booked our room properly and they no room for our party of 5.The desk clerk then said they had upgraded our stay to a cottage on Sunset Key just off the tip of Mallory Square. It was amazing and the hotel staff was absolutely fabulous. This cottage consisted of 3 bedrooms,3 full bathrooms, kitchen and living area with decks or balconies off all the rooms and on the Ocean. What an upgrade!!!!!!!! The value was 5x the cost of the accommodations that we had originally booked. Thank You Westin Key West Resort, you really made our vacation special and we look forward to visiting again.
2 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
Judith
"Ocean view NOT"
We paid the upgrade for an ocean view room. That view consisted of event tents or cruise ships every day of our stay. Strongly encourage people to not pay the extra.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
Jody
"Great Hotel Near The Action"
From the time we checked in, until the time we checked out, the staff at the Westin made our stay most enjoyable. The Concierge, Christina, is very knowledgeable about the area and places to eat and see, and we were not disappointed with her suggestions. The room that we had was clean and comfortable and overlooked the pool. The resort, even though we were there during spring break, was very quiet and relaxing. Should we ever go back to Key West, this is where I'm staying.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Fred
We stayed 7 days. Ocean front room near Mallory Square was nice with the exception of the cruiseships that come into port almost daily. Most importantly they were gone by sunset always leaving a lovely view.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
Had a nice time. Very convenient. Thank you very much for the champagne and strawberries for our anniversary.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
c
"Maids or lack of"
We stayed there 10 days. We would leave the room around 9am and come back around 2-3pm. Room would not be cleaned. Their answer is they clean rooms up to 5pm. Only had our room made up 4-5 times.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
Vivian
This was our 30th wedding anniversary and wanted to return to Key West. The Westin was the perfect location. Close to Duval Street and the harbor. The hotel even sent over a bottle of wine and cheese board to our room as a surprise along with a beautiful card. Would definitely recommend this venue and staff. They were soooooo nice!!
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
sharon
"Five Stars for The Westin - they have it all!"
The Westin was fabulous! We had a third floor room on the far southeast corner with three balconies. It was so beautiful there! Waking up to ocean views then having a front-row seat to the cruise ships that come in. They leave before sunset so it does not interrupt sunset viewing. Mallory Square is to the east. The hotel is across the street from the Mel Fisher Maritime Museum, the Art Museum and two blocks from Duval Street. We parked the car upon arrival and walked almost everywhere - the exception was when we went paddle boarding in Cow Marina, five miles away. We will definitely be back to The Westin.
3 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"Beautiful hotel in great location."
Beautiful hotel. Great location. Great lobster quesadillas. Friends married there - fantastic wedding and food. Why there is s 25 resort fee is beyond me though -already pay too much
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
jackie
"Great Hotel, Great Hotel Staff & Great Location!!!"
This was a most enjoyable experience, and I recommend this hotel and I would stay here again in a heartbeat!! The hotel staff has been well trained, and it shows in the manner in which they treat guests.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
"So much for a good night sleep!"
Lunch at the pool at was inedible, sent back and no manager even came to apologize or offer anything else (2 blackened shrimp wraps =$40) the alarm clock went off at 630 am & by the time I got up, turned on the light & got it shut off, I was wide awake & no black out curtains so needless to say, it was less than pleasure able stay for $700+
1 night trip Mar 7, 2015
Nice place. Character minimums are stupid. Type type type
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
EJ
This was our second stay to this hotel. We love the convenience of being close to Duval St and the Pier. Essentially walking distance from most of the must see attractions, including The Hemingway House, Audubon House, Mel Fisher Museum and Duval Street. This hotel is situated on the Marina on Mallory Square. Walk out of your room at sunset and attend the Mallory Square sunset celebration. Cocktail carts are set up and there are several attractions to see, including Dominique LeFort The Cat Man and his performing cats. At check in we were told that we had a pool view room, but it we were on the aquarium side, which is basically a partial view. We were too tired to do anything about it due to a cancelled flight and late arrival. I had read the reviews where people had items stolen from this property, so we made sure to use the password protected safe and lock up valuables. We had an issue with the toilet (when the upstairs room flushed, our toilet "gurgled" up); the hair dryer was weak, the shower pressure weak and I was disappointed that my SPG card would not apply for the points since I booked through a 3rd party (Expedia). We were told that we could have a late check out, but when I called I was abruptly told that it was impossible due to the fact that they were completely booked. Not a very friendly person on the phone. So although we enjoy the property (restaurant food was good, pool area nice with attentive staff) and it's location, those are the few negatives.
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
Liz
"February get away"
This hotel was in a great location. The room rate was more than we usually like to pay, but it was a last minute get away and we were very happy with the hotel. The Mallory Square sunset celebration is just steps from the hotel. We had a partial water view and looked out to the Key West Aquarium outdoor performing space and the harbor. Enjoyed watching the cruise ships arrive and leave and met some nice folks from the ships. Agree with other reviewers, maybe paying for a front water view would not be worth it as ships are parked in front of the hotel a lot.
4 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
Lawrence
Great location. Wonderful sunset at room
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Hyungjin
"Over-priced and under-delivered"
We booked an oceanfront room. The "view" was not of the water but instead - from 8:30AM to Sunset or later - it was a view of a cruise ship or two, parked all day long 100 feet from the balcony/patio and totally obstructing the entire water view and most of the sky as well. Looks to me like every water-facing room had this same problem. The room itself was nice but not worth the price. Would definitely not stay at this Westin again.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
"Like the location"
Very good and had a good experience. What else to say.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
jeff
"Great hotel with a perfect location."
Located next to Mallory Square and right off of Duval Street. Hotel is beautiful and well-maintained. Staff very helpful.
"Check for the details."
Room was fine; the location was awesome. Disappointed that there were additional fees when we checked out. These resort fees were never discussed when we booked the room. That made it feel a bit like false advertising when we were given one total that turned out to be not quite accurate.
2 night romance trip Feb 3, 2015
Deborah
"OCEAN VIEW ROOM"
Excellent location. The area gets busy when cruise ships arrive. Close to Mallory Sq.,Duval St., Whitehead St. Would definitely stay here again.
2 night romance trip Feb 2, 2015
Margery
"Highly Recommend"
Wonderful place to enjoy the best of Key West.
2 night romance trip Feb 2, 2015
ROBERT
"Best Eggs Benedict EVER"
We had great food at breakfast and also at the bar. Nice pool area and great location.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
Pam
This is a typical Westin experience. Nice facility, great service but wow, what a perfect location in Key West. Right at Mallory Square with a great view! (Except during the day when the darn cruise ship blocks your view)
1 night romance trip Jan 22, 2015
Raymond
"Great location, walking distance to everything."
We had an enjoyable time. We went to Sunset Key for lunch which was especially enjoyable.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
JB
"Hotel was in a great location."
Next time, We will stay at the Hyatt again. You can beat the location but the hotel did not offer anything more than a good location. The maids and the pool guy were the most friendly staff we encountered.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
"good location"
We had an ocean front room for a week. Two of these days the view was totally blocked by 5000 people capacity cruise ships. Not one square foot of water to be seen. Two other days the view was 2/3 blocked.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Sir
"Beware of cruise ships."
Had an Ocean Front view and paid extra for it. 3 days out of 4 - all day till about 4 - our entire view was blocked by a huge cruise ship!!! From early morning!!! Big disappointment !! Otherwise - the hotel was great ! If u didn't book ocean view - it would be fine.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
"Not Ocean View"
Ocean view is not ocean view. You get a nice view of cruise ships for the entire day until the sun sets.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
Sheri
"Nice but odd"
This hotel is divided into multiple buildings in a "resort" environment. If you have an ocean view, it is typically blocked by the huge cruise ships docked along the square. If you are booking for a view of the ocean, don't bother. Overall, it is a nice place to stay. But for the price, there are other offerings in this particular area downtown.
1 night trip with friends Jan 19, 2015
Matthew
"Extremely disappointed"
Very disappointed.....actually cancelled our room ASAP, and moved to Marriott.....carpet in room was nasty.....dark.....not what I ever expected at a Westin Resort....(the personnel however, were very nice)
3 night romance trip Jan 13, 2015
"Can't wait to come back!"
Beautiful hotel! Only complaint was not enough chaise lounge chairs or even regular chairs poolside. Great place to watch the sunset but get there early to get a good spot. Bogies was a good restaurant and open late.
2 night romance trip Jan 11, 2015