All hotels in Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here676 N Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL, 60611, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
"Great place"
Great place stayed here many times. Room was a bit rundown. Staff and location are top notch
3 night business trip Feb 25, 2015
"Great place"
Excellent
2 night business trip Feb 26, 2015
"Hotel sold our room to someone else"
Unfortunately we didn't get to stay there. Upon our arrival we were notified that they didn't have a room for us and that we need to find other arrangements. Very disappointing.
2 night business trip Feb 21, 2015
"Pleasant stay, great location"
Overall good stay. Great location and great hotel service. My on mild complaints would be the walls offering little noise canceling. Slamming doors and people talking were heard pretty clearly. Other than that, good choice.
2 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
Christopher
"Good hotel with tiny flaws"
Overall, the Omni is a place I would stay at again. The location, common areas, front desk staff were all great. I would also highly recommend the fare at the 676 restaurant. The food was excellent there. But for a hotel of this caliber on Michigan Ave, the expectations are higher. There were a few things (all fixable) that hindered a perfect experience. Cleaning: Pull out couch had a bunch of popcorn scattered in it when opened for first time which tells me it wasn't cleaned and sheets not replaced after previous guest departed. There was a plastic take out container of ketchup lying on the floor near the couch upon arrival. The bed mattresses could use replacing as the support clearly felt worn out when it came to comfort (pillows were great). One of the days the room never got cleaned though we were out the entire day (from 9am to 4pm). A final small but very annoying thing which indicates they cut corners. The coffee mugs in the room - Likely purchased at the discount warehouse perhaps, the mugs were clearly cheap but the holder on the mugs had a very annoying and sharp edge, enough to cut skin, likely from bad casting. Which meant I couldn't keep my fingers in there while drinking coffee or tea without it digging into the skin the whole time. Please replace the mugs. Trust me, it would be worth the extra 50 cents spent for better quality.
3 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
SATISH
"Omni Chicago Hotel is a Delight!"
The Omni is now our favorite hotel! We had a quiet, newly renovated suite with elegant linens, lovely decor, terrific window shades which let in the light, but still afforded privacy. There were 2 queen beds in one room with double glass frosted doors which closed off the main living area that had a pullout couch, flat screened TV, mini bar with sink. The insulation between the rooms was so good that we couldn't even hear the TV on in the other room. The bathroom was cutting-edge lovely decor with an entrance from the bedroom and the living room which affords privacy to one resting, while others are in the living room. One of the nice touches was the little bag of bath salts which my teen eagerly tried. The staff was friendly and helpful. I am confident that if we had needed anything at all, the staff would have responded professionally. When we checked in I commented to my daughter about her remembering this birthday trip. Upon returning to our room later that evening, there was a piece of chocolate cake on a plate decorated with raspberry swirls with the message, "Happy 17th Birthday!" She was delighted:). The location of this hotel is right in the middle of the shopping district with cabs easy to find. The two room suite with beautiful decor and fresh linens was a vacation unto itself!
2 night family trip Feb 16, 2015
Gretchen
"We will return soon"
Great location with an excellent staff. Also, the pool is only 3.5 feet deep so it's great for kids. My family and I will be returning soon.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
Marvenious
Here for a conference. The only problem I had was the robe left in the bathroom had black streaks all over it. I just didn't use it. Otherwise everything was very clean and comfortable
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
"great hotel"
Loved the location the staff the room was great and I really the wonderful staff my kids enjoyed and had fun I will be coming back
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
aileen
"Felt like home/apt!"
My girlfriend and I had what we call a zen weekend lol. Get we from everything meditate, just relax and it was perfect although the bed was a little to0 hard for the both of us the overall rating was great. That is why the rating for the room comfort was rated what it was. I would def stay here again! Will be back soon!
2 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
Rosalee
"Nice hotel, amazing view, on Michigan avenue"
It was a really nice hotel, check in and out was easy. They brought our bags up to our room for us. I got a suite with some people and the view was amazing. I loved being able to look out the window at all the lights. The room was very clean and the bathroom was very nice. The only thing I didn't like was that there wasn't a microwave and no forks or knives.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Allison
"Great downtown location"
Great hotel, great staff, very good service. Had family and staff was great with children. Located near all downtown amenities!
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"We'll be back!"
Great location, clean hotel, helpful concierge
2 night family trip Feb 5, 2015
Kimberly
"omninchi"
excellent across the board
1 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
Alexander
I love everything easy check in and easy check out rooms are super clean and comfy definitely a 5 star
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
jmc
"Great Downtown Hotel"
Most comfortable hotel bed and pillows of all hotels I have stayed in around the world - crazy! I wanted to purchase the pillow from my bed - unfortunately that is not allowed.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
Sue
"Great stay - food $$$"
The food seemed to be priced high but other then that everything was great
1 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
Ernest
"great location"
Great staff can't say enough. They even have a driver during the week that will drop u at museums and other close destinations. The only thing is our room furniture was really worn and out dated. It would been nice to have a couch instead of two chairs. We wold stay here again the location is absolutely perfect.
5 night romance trip Jan 29, 2015
jessie
"Nice hotel, great location"
We stayed in a king suite, and were first booked into an older room that was desperate for an update. I called and was graciously moved to a newly renovated room on a higher floor. It was much better. Overall, I like the Omni, but I prefer to stay in the Kimpton hotels in Chicago. That said, if you're visiting Chicago, you can't beat the location.
1 night romance trip Feb 1, 2015
"It was OK"
I expected for the amount of money that we paid, that the room would be better. The TVs were outdated and the Decor. They charge 76 dollars for parking. That is unacceptable.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Mellodie
"Great location, but not so good sleep"
I suprised my husband with a trip to Chicago for his birthday. The hotel is in a good location, central to everything you could want downtown. We stayed in a higher floor which was recently renovated and looked great. Since the hotel is right on Michigan Ave, you hear everything outside even from 17+ floors up. Sirens were going off at all hours of the night which made for the worst sleep we ever had. On top of that, the construction people were renovating floors above us and we hear them working starting at 7 AM. The staff were great and very friendly! Gym was one of the best I have used. I was just disappointed how much noise you could hear.
4 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
Leana
"GREAT STAY"
WE HAD A GREAT TIME! GREAT LOCATION! WE WILL BE BACK FOR SURE.
2 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
The staff was extremely friendly and the room were nicely appointed.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Great Weekend"
We came to Chicago for a weekend get-away. We chose the Omni off Hotels.com based on reviews, price, and location. We will definitely choose the Omni again for a stay in Chicago!
2 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
"Review"
I enjoyed our stay. The room layout and cleanliness was excellent. The hotel itself while still very good is starting to show some wear and tear. Nothing bad, it is just that it does not feel fresh anymore. Some scuff marks in the hallway and the like. But a very enjoyable stay overall. Also, excellent location and service.
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
"wifi"
no free wifi
2 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
Alejandro
"It was good."
Nice and clean room. A little small though. Freindly staff however need to improve in room wifi.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
"Great upscale hotel close to shopping"
Super friendly staff, suite type rooms, great comfy bed. Would have preferred not to spend $5 on a glass of cranberry juice (the beer was $4) but overall a very nice hotel. Highly recommended.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Joel
"January 2015 Chicago trip"
We LOVED our stay at the Chicago Omni....ONLY 1 or 2 drawbacks. The hotel failed to tell us about the $100 deposit for "incidentals" but after speaking with the manager we quickly worked around that, and the hotel also failed to tell us that we could drop our luggage off at the hotel prior to the 3pm check in time, so we lugged all our stuff around with us =( The hotel staff was extremely nice, room was nice and clean....not too bad considering we were not in one of the newly renovated rooms (however, we'll make sure we are for our next trip) The location was PERFECT!! 2 blocks walk from the American Girl Place, pool area was FABULOUS! We LOVED our stay at the OMNI and will DEFINATELY be staying there the next time we travel to Chicago. I HIGHLY recommend this hotel =)
1 night family trip Jan 15, 2015
Malia
"Valet Victory!"
The valet and doorman staff were the friendliest!!! The front desk seemed bothered by our request for a fan. Pool and hot tub area clean and quiet. The milk and cookies brought to our room for the kids was a nice touch!
1 night family trip Jan 11, 2015
BaoShu
"Don't fall for the "4 star" title."
We were very disappointed at this omni hotel. For starters, this hotel looked like it needed a renovation before anything. This place is considered a 4 star hotel,and our suite had an old box television in it that couldn't even be watched. They told us they had 24 room service so we ordered a late night snack that we never even received. All in all, I stay at Omni hotels all across the country and I thoroughly enjoy doing so, but this is an Omni I don't believe I'm ever visiting again.
1 night trip with friends Jan 9, 2015
"Girls weekend"
My daughter and I went for a girls weekend and the hotel was perfect. Great location for shopping and restaurants, we could walk everywhere we wanted to go. Very ckean, comfortable and staff was helpful and friendly.
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
tressa
"It could have been better!"
The neighbor in the room next to us was so loud we had to call security. We will not stay at the Omni again!
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
Pete
"not what we expected"
Bathtub was dirty with hairballs. They had a big group on both sides of us that ran between the rooms and we're loud.
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
"Disorganized and inconvenient"
We arrived at 5:30 and our room wasn't ready. We had to stay in the hotel restaurant, with two young kids, for 3 hours until it was ready. They initially gave us a $30 voucher, which was enough for an appetizer and a glass of wine. They also would not give us any estimate of how long it would be until our room would be ready, so we were in limbo the whole time. When we got to the corner suite it was quite cold. Even though the thermostat read 71 degrees, I think it was in the lower 60s. I had to turn the heat up to 80 for it be be comfortable. Even so, cold air poured from the windows onto the bed in the bed room and I woke up with cold ears. In addition, parking is outrageous - $67 a night - and it takes them the full 15-20 they estimate to get your car for you. For a hotel with this reputation I expected much, much more.
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Miles
"The Omni is a gem."
A trip to Chicago for NewYears Eve night for my husband and I. We have stayed here several times and enjoy the comfort of the Omni. The staff here are always so friendly and very attentive. Make sure you try the breakfast brunch. It is delicious and all food is brought in from neighboring farms.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Great location awesome I'm beyond delicious buffet"
Great location amazing staff lovely room comfortable beds awesome bar delicious buffet breakfast
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
jishtin
"Most disappointing hotel stay of 2014"
I travel often for business and our family spends 3-5 weekends in Chicago each year. The Omni has a 3:00 check in. We arrived at 2:30 and was told our room wouldn't be ready until 3 or 3:30. No problem. We did a bit of shopping, but with an 8 year old in tow in cold weather, we returned to the hotel lobby at 3:30. We didn't get our room key until 4:40 p.m. The front desk personnel repeatedly told me that housekeeping was working off of a master list and there wasn't anything they could do. We entered room 502 in complete darkness. The entry alcove had a silver plate covering where there used to be a light. The light switch didn't turn on any lamps, and the lamp next to the couch wasn't working. The drapes were drawn as the cord was broken, so we couldn't open it to get more light. I have never stayed in such a dimly lit room. You literally had to strain your eyes to search through the luggage. The room was in dire need of updating. The carpet was incredibly worn. The sofa sleeper was low rate. It looked like one you would purchase for a college dorm room. To say we were disappointed would be a huge understatement. I would never stay at the Omni Chicago again.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Not too bad."
Not clean, outdated. Custmer service was very good though.
1 night trip with friends Dec 30, 2014
"Omni Hotel - it's just a name"
Where do I start. For a room to cost $179 before tax, hotel fees and parking I reall expected more. So I'll start with the positives, the location was great, we were able to check in an hour early, and it has a pool. The unfortunate side, I picked up the room when we arrived, the bed was terribly uncomfortable, the toilet was dirty, the outlets in the room were not functioning properly, the pool area was completely trashed - there were plastic cups littering the bottom of the pool, there were used towels scattered all over the area, there were no clean towels and we had to use the hand towels from the fitness area, two calls were made for towels and after 30 minutes we still did not see new towels. Fortunately for us we were able to use our Rewards money towards this stay, however, I would say the $87 it cost us out of pocket is all this stay was worth. We will not be staying here again.
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Bryan
My daughter and I met her best friend and mother for a girl's weekend in Chicago and we had a very positive experience. None of us had ever been, so we relied on the concierge for recommendations. Amiri was very friendly and took his time giving us recommendations for fun things to do and interesting places to eat. Every member of the staff that we interacted with were friendly and helpful. The room was very spacious and clean and they even left cookies in the room at night for the girls, which they loved!
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Very nice hotel, perfect location."
The only complaint I have is that our check in time was delayed by 2 hours. And at first, yes that was frusterating but the hotel is magnificent. Very comforting and clean, and makes you feel right at home. It's right on the magnificent mile which makes it all the better. The hotel staff was super helpful and very attentive. I would definitely go back here with family or friends. I highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Karoline
"Unprofessional"
7:30pm checkin finally, room not ready. My kid found a shot glass on the ledge behind the drapes. Extremely noisy with no soundproofing between rooms. Don't look at the pictures online. They're lies. $70 parking not included. No fridge or microwave in suites. Pool is a large bathtub
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
ron
"The Omni Hotel more like a 2 Star hotel"
Very disappointed and overpriced for a 4 1/2 star hotel being in Magnificent Mile. It was more like a 2 star hotel to me. Full size beds instead of queen, and a sofa that felt like sitting on a rock. The bathtub was filthy and the view was terrible. Never again will I waste my money at The Omni, and I will look at other websites to find better deals.
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
"New years"
It was cool until some of the fixtures started to fall off in the room but for the most part it was cool
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
keith
"Great place, but service could be improved"
Wonderful room, excellent location. However, our room was not ready by the 3pm check in time. We had to wait another 2 hours until our room was ready. Staff wasn't that concerned with the problem and had no sense of urgency.
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Marcia
"Overpriced rooms have seen better days"
Great location and friendly staff but the condition of the rooms leave a lot to be desired. Parking is more expensive than other hotels and they charge for wifi. There are plenty of hotels that are much nicer and less expensive within a few blocks.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
heather
"luxuriously relaxing"
Beautiful property with comfortable rooms and exceptional bed comfort.
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Susan M
"Great Visit To Chicago"
A quick get away to visit Chicago before Christmas, location is great, convenient to shopping and restaurants. The room was spacious and very clean, the staff was extremely friendly and helpful from the doorman to the front desk. The breakfast buffet should not be missed, very tasty and high quality. We will return to this hotel on our next visit.
3 night romance trip Dec 22, 2014
"Great location, Great Restaurant, Hotel OK"
The hotel is getting a bit rundown. Our carpet was ripped, doors falling apart, wallpaper coming off the wall, tub fixtures not working well, etc...they can only put so much lipstick on it before they should repair things. The room was big and comfortable enough. The service was fine, but expected more from the concierge - not super helpful. The restaurant was fabulous! We will go back there even if we don't stay at the hotel.
2 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014