All hotels in Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
676 N Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL, 60611, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.9
This stay was with my 27 year old grandson, who had never been to Chicago. The hotel was very luxurious and had every amenity we could want. Staff was very helpful and the concierge made it easy to get to the sights we wanted to see. It was a whirlwind trip, and my grandson can't wait to get back to Chicago. The Omni was a beautiful place to stay.
1 night family trip Nov 18, 2015
"Chicago conference"
Didn't have any idea you could get a hotel room this nice for this price that close to Michigan Ave. Would stay again and again.
3 night business trip Nov 10, 2015
Nicholas
"Omni Life"
Everyone gave us great treatment, love you guys Also Luis, thanks for making my friends comfortable at breakfast
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2015
"Pricey but nice."
Top-notch staff. Very friendly and helpful. Room was very nice but the window blinds over our bed didn't work. Fortunately, we were up fairly high and this wasn't really an issue. A little on the pricey side but very nice over-all.
1 night romance trip Nov 11, 2015
Not Provided
"Great time in the windy city"
We arrived earlier than expected and the hotel staff checked us in right away. We had booked rather late but they offered us a suite. Fabulous room, great food and we enjoyed our stay tremendously. Worth going to Chicago just for the Omni experience.
2 night business trip Nov 10, 2015
Not Provided
"A Tease with No Payoff"
For the first time in MANY stays at the Omni, I left disappointed. Not for any of the reasons you would expect. The Omni is above average for any reason you would choose a hotel. It was clean, safe, comfortable, friendly and absolutely ideally located for a weekend in Chicago. At check-in, guests are given a sheet with very helpful/useful tips about things to do and see in Chicago - a very nice touch. At the top of the sheet was a weekly BRAIN TEASER. During the stay, a few times I stopped at the front desk to check my guess, and the evening receptionist told me I was "close, but not correct." Upon check-out, I gave my final guess to the morning receptionist, who replied that she had no idea what the correct answer was. In checking with the other front desk personnel, the concierge, the hostess at the restaurant and the bartender, NO ONE had been given the answer. Adding further frustration, the front desk receptionist explained that the person who provided the riddles refused to give the front desk personnel the answer, in spite of them having informed this person that MANY guests were frustrated that there was not a place to find the correct answer. How about the Omni website??? What could have been an extra treat turned into a frustrating experience for a guest who previously would have ranked the Omni among my Chicago "favorites." Bad customer experiences do not yield repeat business.
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2015
Mary S
"Great value!"
This room was beautifully decorated and we enjoyed the large space. Everyone was nice and it was a great value compared to the surrounding area if you are looking for a larger room.
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2015
Kristina
"Halloween Stay"
Very good stay. Service was excellent and location was perfect. Great amount of space and the suites have been updated and look very nice.
1 night trip with friends Oct 31, 2015
Jennelle
Enjoyed the hotel. No vending available, Room service or mini bar the only option.
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2015
"Best Hotel stay ever!"
This was a girls long weekend trip and the Omni Hotel could not have been better for location and comfort. The rooms were fabulous and clean and the service was fantastic!
3 night trip with friends Oct 9, 2015
Shelley
"Great stay but expensive."
The hotel was great, but rightfully so for the price. We stayed in a king suite with a living area. The hotel is very modern looking. I wish wifi and breakfast were inclued, especially after paying nearly $270 a night. We had brunch at the hotel one day, totalling $75, a bit expensive for my taste. Overall my girlfriend, and I were very happy with our stay.
4 night romance trip Oct 8, 2015
"Five stars"
Fantastic stay. Room was comfortable and well appointed and quiet. The staff was friendly and helpful. The hotel restaurant served a wonderful breakfast and late night appetizer. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay!
4 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2015
"Great place!"
Great place to stay on Michigan Ave. Convenient to many places. This was our 2nd time at the hotel, and it won't be our last.
2 night romance trip Oct 10, 2015
TY
Great location, great folks at the front desk, outstanding beds. I was put off by stains on the couch. We first received a room on the 5th floor, but the windows opened to an outdoor common area for the health club...convenient, but it didn't feel private even with the wonderful shades...and the couch had a stain. They very kindly moved us to the 19th floor, and that couch had a stain, too, almost in the same spot. I hoped it was the nap of the material that didn't allow it to look clean. We just decided not to sit on the spot. The ice machine down the hall was broken all three days of our stay.
2 night romance trip Oct 6, 2015
"Location and size!"
Great location! Hotel was nice and clean but the bed was quite uncomfortable. Definitely recommend this hotel if you're looking for something very spacious! It's one of the biggest rooms I've ever stayed in for a 'standard' room.
2 night romance trip Oct 3, 2015
Bria
"The magnificent mile!"
Very comfortable and enjoyable stay
4 night business trip Sep 26, 2015
Lyndall
"Beautiful hotel services unreliable."
The Hotel is excellent, but one big problem, I requested a wake-up call and it did not happen.The man behind the desk was asleep. So needless to say I missed my plane, first time every.
5 night business trip Sep 22, 2015
Edmund
The hotel is beautiful and the staff are all very nice and accommodating. My only complaint is that the wi-fi did not work in my room and it was extremely slow throughout the rest of the building as well.
Other trip Sep 29, 2015
"Omni Chicago"
The location was perfect..I could walk to most places I was going to. There were many good restaurants nearby... We had to call 2 days to have them come & clean the room but they sent someone right away! The hotel staff were friendly and helpful. I will be staying there again!
5 night business trip Sep 15, 2015
Overall great trip and a great place to stay. I feel that the rate was a little high for the hotel.
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
Tyler
Crear location. Excellent Service. Friendly and courteous attention to ones needs. I highly recommend it.
6 night business trip Sep 15, 2015
Antonio
"Good choice on Near North Side"
A superb, responsive staff is the best feature of this nicely renovated hotel. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. The restaurant is a work in progress. Sirens from ambulances going to and from Northwestern Hospital are a problem for all hotels in this area, including this one.
7 night business trip Sep 14, 2015
"Not worth the price"
Hotel is in a good location, but for the price, I expected more. Checkout was at noon, and I came back to the room at 10 to pack up. Cleaning service kept barging in every 30 mins despite me telling them that I would be leaving at 11:30. Ordered room service and the food was very sub-par. Nothing I ordered was as described on the menu. Like I said, I just expected more from Omni.
Other trip Sep 21, 2015
My BFF and I came into the city for da Bears!! Everyone of your staff excelled at making us feel like Cinderellas. Thank you~
1 night trip Sep 13, 2015
"Awesome Stay!"
Great Time!!!! Sightseeing, Dining, Shopping. We love it at the Omni keep up the great work.
1 night family trip Sep 15, 2015
Ned
Every employee of the hotel could not have been more friendly and more interested in making our stay perfect. And the location was ideal.
4 night trip with friends Sep 10, 2015
Denise
"Outstanding location and concierge service"
We stayed at the Omni over a long weekend - our first visit to Chicago. The location was perfect and the hotel is beautiful but it was the people who made our stay incredible. The concierge gave us some awesome recommendations including where to go for music, food, which tours are best, and how to spend our last day. Don't miss the free zoo in Lincoln Park.
3 night romance trip Sep 11, 2015
Sue
Location location and location. But this hotel doesn't give you just this. Room are very comfortable, service is great, and very quiet despite being in the heart of the magnificent mile.
1 night trip Sep 11, 2015
Jose
Great
1 night romance trip Sep 11, 2015
Celeste
"Nice hotel."
Had a great time in Chicago! This was a wonderful hotel in a great location. Staff was wonderful as well.
7 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
Jeramie
"Best surprise ever!"
Everything about it screamed comfort... Definitely coming again!
1 night romance trip Sep 11, 2015
"Disappointing stay."
Stay away from Omni if you do not want to feel like being ripped off. The hotel condition is similiar to a medium priced motel. They claim the rooms are remodeled but the wood work , doors , bathroom / toilet and the bed are in par with Motel 6. Also, 400 sq feet rooms feel so small . When I brought it up to front desk I was told the bathrooms will still need work throughout the hotel. By the way , there is no dedicated toilet area or a door you can lock to separate from bedroom . With my wife and daughter in other room , I had to use restaurant's bathroom in 4th floor. All this , while paying $ 300 a night after valet parking. There were a few things that I really liked. Restaurant food was excellent and above all what stood out was the staff. Extremely friendly and ready to help at any moment.
Other trip Sep 11, 2015
Antuan
"Nice hotel, comfy beds, great staff"
Nice suite. However, no bathroom privacy. It is one room, toilet, shower and washroom. So it was hard for two people to get ready for the day at the same time. Conceir and doorman were more than helpful. Room could have used some dusting. Great location
4 night family trip Sep 2, 2015
"Great overall experience!"
Absolutely fabulous hotel. Will stay again very soon!
1 night romance trip Sep 6, 2015
Miguel
"The Omni....Our new home away from home!"
We were greeted by friendly staff. We then met Aaron and Sal at the desk...both excellent. There was a bit of a problem Sunday afternoon at the bar...no one individual just a small perfect storm...but the make good was very much appreciated. We're in Chicago once every 5 or 6 weeks. The Omni is our new home away from.
1 night family trip Sep 6, 2015
Room was good size. Bathrooms really small. Pool left a lot to be desired. ..pool area was not very clean and smells bad.
3 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
amy
"Great location, nice hotel. Wifi has to be free."
Superior suite was a little smaller than I thought it would be and disappointing that a fridge was extra. Microwave provided complimentary. Despite that the room worked well for two adults and a 7 year old and one year old. It was nice that they provided an actual crib and it fit comfortably in the bedroom. This was the main reason we stayed here so that the living area was usable at night. No free wifi is a bummer and really inexcusable in 2015.
3 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
"Close to great shopping and dining"
Good hotel friendly staff checked on us to make sure everything was ok
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
Sandip
"chi town"
Last week before school starts, aquarium, museum, bears game ,Gibsons, great hotel suite, perfect trip, super breakfast
2 night family trip Sep 2, 2015
"Nice hotel...terrible coffee"
Coffee served in room service is horrible. They should serve superior quality coffee for the price you oay for room service.
Other trip Sep 3, 2015
Lea
"Anniversary getaway"
We stayed here for our anniversary and it was an absolute delight. Excellent city views beautiful room and a comfortable bed with all upscale amenities. The bathroom is awesome and has Hollywood vanity lights! The staff was very friendly and tentative and it is in the heart of Michigan Avenue!
1 night romance trip Aug 29, 2015
Staff was great. Perfect location!!
3 night family trip Aug 27, 2015
"Clean, modern hotel. Small rooms."
Hotel was nice, just not what I thought it would be. Rooms were small for $250 a night and we got the suite!
1 night romance trip Aug 29, 2015
"Great property!"
Terrific location, great property. Very clean, updated decor.
1 night romance trip Aug 30, 2015
Awesome service, cleanliness, and location!
1 night family trip Aug 27, 2015
"Showing its Age"
This hotel has long been a favorite though rates vary widely impacting the value, Over the years, the walls seem thinner and the noise level in the room has got loud-hearing other rooms/water and street noise. Service forgot to bring me something they said they would, but servive generally good. Nioce bar and bartender, Room Service quality and service above avreage--prices a bit too high, Cant beat the location and size of rooms-all suites, BOTTOM LINE: Under $250 a good deal, at higher rates, there are better alternatives.
3 night business trip Aug 24, 2015
Patrick
Consierge service people were extremely helpful and helped to make our Chicago visit complete.
4 night family trip Aug 19, 2015
Overall, great stay. Fantastic location walking distance to great sites and restaurants, as well as bus to museums and red line train. Made getting to wrigley and U.S. Cellular a breeze. Only complaint, and it's a small one, concierge a bit underwhelming.
9 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
"Great location in the center of activity"
Loved the location although a bit noisy for much sleep. Most staff very friendly others acted like visitors were an inconvenience. May be picky but TV was analog & traveling with family at this price point made a negative for us.
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
coppia
"Nice hotel close to everything"
Will return. The hotel was close to everything but at the same time allow us quite time and rest. The concierfe is very helpful in guide you around the town.
Other trip Aug 26, 2015