All hotels in Beachwood, Ohio, United States of America
26300 Chagrin Blvd, Beachwood, OH, 44122, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Home away from home"
Comfortable, clean, and friendly staff. I will definitely book here again.
1 night family trip Jan 14, 2015
"First time stay"
Not bad. Hotel could use new carpet. Breakfast area is too close to lobby entrance.
2 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
"Nice hotel and easy to get to."
Nice hotel to stay in. Thanks for the excellent service!
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
"clarion"
Overall it was nice, but there was no silver wear or dishes in the room there should at least be a bowl and there was no microwave that was very inconvenient
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
"Good place to stay"
The breakfast was mediocre. The location isn't the best (in terms of actually getting to the hotel), but that is partially due to Cleveland's fairly abysmal highway system. However, the hotel staff were great, and the room was very clean.
1 night business trip Dec 8, 2014
"Cleanliness"
The beds had unknown debrie and there was at least one cobweb/spider web.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
upset
"Good deal pricewise compared to other area lodging"
Nice beds but for the first two nights there was a pervasive tobacco smoke smell in room, this even though the property advertises itself as totally smoke free. Staff was very nice, b'kfast was OK.
4 night family trip Nov 25, 2014
Jay
"Nice hotel, hard bed"
Nice hotel, but built for tall people with bed on platform. And the bed was hard. Breakfast was good and the staff was very nice and helpful.
4 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
"Not so great"
The entire hallway smelled of smoke. Lots of noise most of the night.
3 night family trip Nov 25, 2014
"Practical"
Convenient location right off the highway. Freindly staff checked us in quickly.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
Stay was good. The only negative was the breakfast. Eggs were dry and ham was not tasty.
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
bernard
"Great for the Price"
Clean and comfortable
2 night business trip Nov 11, 2014
Jon
"Good pick off the internet"
Signage is kind of weak. When it is dark and rainy and you don't know where you are going hard to find entrance. Breakfast was good in the morning. Only complaint I have is the breakfast area was kind of small. Bed/s were good room was clean and the room was quiet. The remote wasn't working the program guide. I would stay here again if I'm in the area.
1 night family trip Nov 6, 2014
stephan
"Business Stay"
The desk staff was very friendly. The room was new and clean and comfortable.
1 night business trip Nov 6, 2014
Ellen
"Great value, clean and friendly."
This was our annual girls get-a-way shopping trip. For the second year in a row we stayed at this Clarion. Although it isn't state-of-the-art, its clean and comfortable with a great staff. The manager took time with us giving us local recommendations. We also chose the hotel for its free wifi in our rooms and a nice free breakfast.
1 night trip with friends Nov 6, 2014
Maria
"Very confortable"
Very good service clean and confortable i Will recoment it
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
the traveller
"room could have been cleaner"
Breakfast always very nice with lots of healthy choices, both hot and cold. Good assortment. Nice, friendly staff.
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
"Good enough"
The stay was good and the service was very friendly, but it was not the cleanest.
1 night business trip Oct 23, 2014
"Comfortable stay"
Great stay. Hotel staff was very friendly
2 night family trip Oct 21, 2014
richard a
"Excellent hotel @ good price close to Cleveland"
Wonderful hotel. No complaints, only good things to say.
1 night family trip Oct 16, 2014
"Housekeeping staff was great!"
overall my stay was great but I want to say housekeeping was excellent. breakfast was also good. especially since the hours were long, gave people enough time to get breakfast.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
The staff was very polite!
6 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
Byron
Very nice, clean, room. Great staff. View of the highway.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"Old hotel with new rooms"
This hotel is old. The carpet in the halls are stained and dirty. The furniture and bed in the rooms appeared to be newer which was nice. The bed was comfy. But the room felt dirty. There was bugs in my shower every day. There was a used bar of soap in the shower. The hair dryer fell off the wall when I used it and the cleaning service never put it back on. The trash was never emptied in my room during my stay. I had to put the trash on the floor. The front desk staff was nice. I personally will never stay there again. I couldn't wait to leave. Bugs are Not acceptable!
3 night business trip Sep 29, 2014
Denise
"One night pleasant stay"
The desk staff and the breakfast staff were very friendly and helpful.
1 night family trip Oct 1, 2014
"Disappointing"
First rm was not cleaned, bathroom was left used. The second rm did not have tissues in thr bathroom
1 night family trip Oct 1, 2014
joyce
It was a nice place to stay. No problems and the staff was very nice.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
A good hotel, although the walls are very thin. The noise from other rooms is the only complaint for the place. Staff pleasant and helpful, The hotel is a little out of the way, but not bad .
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Robert M.
The room was clean and comfortable
1 night trip Sep 11, 2014
Bruce
"Convenient location for a stop to Shaker Hts."
There was a lot of noise, almost a white noise that turned out to be the cooler - once I turned it off, it was fine. The staff was really good about giving me a room away from the freeway side, and the lobby/ breakfast area is attractive. The halls and rooms are a bit less attractive, but the rooms have been remodeled and are clean, water is hot - fine for an overnight stop.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
We did not stay and the hotel manager canceled our reservation. However, that is not very clear on this site. I hope this has been canceled. We did not stay at the Clarion. We went to the Hotel Indigo and stayed there. The rooms were new and clean.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
Sandy
"Should have been better."
Room smelled moldy. Bathtub and bathroom small. Room overall quit small. No refrigerator, no pool, a/c worked poorly. Pillows uncomfortable. Wonderful staff!!
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Adoni
The staff were very friendly and professional. The complimentary breakfast had, a good verity of very good food, for a complimentary breakfast. The rooms were very clean. The room amenities were average. For the price of $109 an excellent deal. Would use this hotel again. Fairly close to the zoo a plus for us.
1 night family trip Aug 23, 2014
Jeff Davis
"Reasonable (I think); convenient; friendly staff."
Booked there due to nearness to my destination. Pleasant, nothing fancy. Comfortable. Would return again.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
Zee
"Adequate*Friendly*Clean"
Desk clerks were very friendly and helpful. Easy check in and out. Clean. Quiet. I felt safe. AC worked great. Complimentary breakfast was good. I would visit this location again.
1 night business trip Aug 18, 2014
Aln
"close to my daughter"
loved ,it, staff very helpful and friendly, room clean and quiet, breakfast good
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
madonnamomma
Needed one night stay in good cleveland location. Reasonably priced.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"over priced motel 6"
This place was no more then an over priced motel 6. All other hotels that I have stayed in in this price range has had refrigerators and microwaves in the room. will not stay here again
5 night business trip Aug 10, 2014
"Clarion"
Very clean and beds were great.
1 night business trip Aug 12, 2014
Lee Williams
"Close to airport and restraunts"
It was an ideal hotel for my needs on a business trip.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
C.W.
on the website for hotels.com it stated a pool, upon arriving there was No pool and the rooms werent ready had to wait,, woman checking us in had attitude when we questioned about the pool. The younger gentleman was pleasant and tried to find public pol down the street
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2014
Jenny
Free breakfast was not worth getting up for.
2 night trip Aug 6, 2014
"NO ROOM AT THE INN"
When I arrived at the hotel about 1:00 p.m. I was told that they did not have my room available. We were told that the guests that had the room decided to stay another night. I had ordered and paid for a H/C room with a roll-in shower since my husband is unable to step over the side of a tub. I asked what other accommodations they could provide and they told me to have a seat and they would check. After about one hour (during which we were falling asleep since we had arrived on the red-eye at 7:30 a.m.) I told the clerk that I wanted to see the manager immediately. It took another 1/2 hour for the manager to arrive. The manager then told us that she had arranged for us to go to another hotel where we would be accommodated. Upon arriving at the other hotel, we were again delayed in checking in to our room while the room was "made up". After 3:30 p.m. we finally were directed to our room which was so far from the elevator that my husband could not walk there and we asked them to provide a wheelchair which they did. This hotel room had so many problems, that the next day they had to move us to another room.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
Helen
"Close to highways"
Breakfast was great, bed was comfortable, no refrigerator in the room, safe didn't lock, service was great
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Mary B
"Good location in Beachwood"
Met all of our needs.
1 night trip Jul 29, 2014
Ina
"Very friendly staff. Very clean hotel"
We had a great stay at this hotel. Only thing that would've made it better is if they had a hot tub! :)
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
Extremely poor the first room was on the first floor and water was running down from the second we were moved up to second floor room the bed looked as it had not been freshly made it had stains on pillow case. The staff was very nice and willing to work with us. Needs updated!!!
2 night trip Jul 22, 2014
Ted lehew
"Dirty"
At first glance the room looked good. After we checked in we found pubic hair all over inside the shower. There was white dust on all the flat ledges; above the bed, on the mirror ledge, on top of the TV, and directly behind the TV. There was a long hair on one of the beds too. The beds we'd okay. The breakfast was good.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
"couple of days to spend near Cleveland Clinic"
Quiet comfortable clean rooms, friendly staff, nice breakfast, easy access to nearby sights
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
JB
"Easy traveling to Cleveland Clinic and back."
Very pleasant 2 night stay. All the staff were friendly and helpful. We will choose this hotel if we have to go to Cleveland again.
2 night trip Jul 3, 2014