All hotels in Beachwood, Ohio, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here26300 Chagrin Blvd, Beachwood, OH, 44122, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"NO ROOM AT THE INN"
When I arrived at the hotel about 1:00 p.m. I was told that they did not have my room available. We were told that the guests that had the room decided to stay another night. I had ordered and paid for a H/C room with a roll-in shower since my husband is unable to step over the side of a tub. I asked what other accommodations they could provide and they told me to have a seat and they would check. After about one hour (during which we were falling asleep since we had arrived on the red-eye at 7:30 a.m.) I told the clerk that I wanted to see the manager immediately. It took another 1/2 hour for the manager to arrive. The manager then told us that she had arranged for us to go to another hotel where we would be accommodated. Upon arriving at the other hotel, we were again delayed in checking in to our room while the room was "made up". After 3:30 p.m. we finally were directed to our room which was so far from the elevator that my husband could not walk there and we asked them to provide a wheelchair which they did. This hotel room had so many problems, that the next day they had to move us to another room.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
Helen
"Close to highways"
Breakfast was great, bed was comfortable, no refrigerator in the room, safe didn't lock, service was great
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Mary B
"Good location in Beachwood"
Met all of our needs.
1 night trip Jul 29, 2014
Ina
"Very friendly staff. Very clean hotel"
We had a great stay at this hotel. Only thing that would've made it better is if they had a hot tub! :)
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
Extremely poor the first room was on the first floor and water was running down from the second we were moved up to second floor room the bed looked as it had not been freshly made it had stains on pillow case. The staff was very nice and willing to work with us. Needs updated!!!
2 night trip Jul 22, 2014
Ted lehew
"Dirty"
At first glance the room looked good. After we checked in we found pubic hair all over inside the shower. There was white dust on all the flat ledges; above the bed, on the mirror ledge, on top of the TV, and directly behind the TV. There was a long hair on one of the beds too. The beds we'd okay. The breakfast was good.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
"couple of days to spend near Cleveland Clinic"
Quiet comfortable clean rooms, friendly staff, nice breakfast, easy access to nearby sights
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
JB
"Easy traveling to Cleveland Clinic and back."
Very pleasant 2 night stay. All the staff were friendly and helpful. We will choose this hotel if we have to go to Cleveland again.
2 night trip Jul 3, 2014
Ann
"Power Outage"
The power went out in the morning--all morning. No shower, shave, wifi, coffee. The manager cheerfully offered me a $25 refund. Not nearly enough for a stay in which so few promised services were delivered. She couldn't help it, I understand. But the question is: Did I get what I paid for? A night's sleep? Yes. Everything else? Not so much.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
No name, sorry
"Lovely in Lakeview!"
Great, attentive staff! Large rooms! Boutique hotel with everything we need. Perfect location with wonderful neighborhood restaurants
1 night business trip Jun 29, 2014
Katie
"Ok Value"
We were excited about the 4.5 overall rating for this hotel. We did not find this to be true for our 4-night stay. On the plus side the bed was comfortable and the restroom was suitable. Many things were unappealing. First, our view on the 2nd floor was of the ugly rooftop. We kept the curtains closed for most of our stay for this reason. Every morning beginning around 7 a.m. I was awakened by doors slamming. The walls must be pretty thin, as I am not a light sleeper. When taking out the glasses to have a drink, we noticed one of the glasses was pretty dirty like it had been used, but not washed. It's an older hotel, so I'm not sure how it received high ratings.
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
Roberta
"NO Power"
When we got there, there was no power, no AC too. We were there at least 4 hours without AC. The manager was a nervous wreck. This facility had recently been renovated and had just reopened a few months ago and already the commode seat was loose. We were offered a free bottle of water and that was it. I thought we would get a discount on the room since we had to be without power for so long.
1 night trip Jun 24, 2014
Linda Anderson
"Okay place"
Queen beds were very comfortable, but we were supposed to have a king. If I stay there again, I will be sure to request an upper floor. We were on the first floor opposite the elevator and it was very noisy. Also, it had been raining and the carpet felt damp. Very close to 271.
4 night trip Jun 18, 2014
easy access, clean rooms friendly, helpful staff, great hotel
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"great hotel for overnight stay"
clean and comfortable. great staff!
1 night trip Jun 16, 2014
Good breakfast nice hotel
2 night business trip Jun 17, 2014
Just okay. However, I would not return for another stay.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
We had a very nice stay at this hotel while in Cleveland. It was convenient, clean, the staff was helpful and very nice! I would recommend it to friends and family! The price was very reasonable as well....
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
"Above Average Abode"
A bit of difficulty finding hotel from highway and finding main entrance. Need more and/or brighter signs. Clerk was friendly, courteous and helpful. Room was attractive - significantly more appealing than a budget motel but not high-end luxurious. The breakfast was above average. Reasonable number of restaurant choices in driving distance but few options open past 10 p.m. on a week night. Reasonably close to Case Western Reserve University. Took us about 20 min. To drive there. Would happily stay there again.
1 night trip May 19, 2014
LT
"close to graduation ceremony"
front desk staff was exceptional, very friendly and helpful
1 night trip May 17, 2014
carol & family
Enjoyed a GREAT 2 night stay. Staff is very professional and helpful. Breakfast was delicious and the room was clean and comfortable. Keep up the great work!
2 night business trip May 13, 2014
Howard
"Close to Perfect"
The hotel itself & the room was very nice, clean, & comfortable. The only thing that we took issue with was the lack of trash cans in the room. There should have been one in the room as well as the bathroom. Also, a refrigerator & microwave are needed in the rooms.
1 night trip May 16, 2014
Angel
"Very clean, Good service, but poor food"
The room was clean and comfortable. The hotel staff was very friendly and asked a couple different times how our stay was going. Overall a very good experience, I'd stay there again for sure. The only negative was that the breakfast area was very small, wasn't staffed very well, and the food was mediocre to poor. Took awhile to wait in line to get breakfast, and the area was very cramped and unkempt. Everything else about our stay was excellent, though.
1 night trip May 16, 2014
Dan Levinson
"CLEAN!!!!!"
The room was immaculate! It was probably the nicest room I have stayed in a long time. The entire visit was terrific and the staff was awesome. My boys LOVED the breakfast and workout room.
Other trip May 18, 2014
Penny
Nicely remodeled hotel. Room same size as most small hotel/motels. Comfy bed. Good breakfast.
1 night business trip May 10, 2014
V
The room was good but unfortunately I got stuck with a room that had a joining room (#151). Can't figure out how I got this room since the hotel was not full?. The couple in the joining room (for some reason) needed the TV at a very high volume. It felt like the TV was in my room! They final turned the TV off and went to sleep at 1:42am!! It seems like a nice Hotel but the choice of rooms they gave me will make me question if I stay there again.
1 night business trip May 7, 2014
Mo
The staff was very friendly and most helpful. The food was very good for breakfast.
2 night business trip May 9, 2014
"One Night in Beachwwood"
Easy one night, immediately off the expressway, south of Cleveland. A short 20 min drive into the city. Pleasant staff, several resturants in the immediate area. A great stay.
Other trip May 9, 2014
"wall too thin, noisy neighbor"
The hotel is nice, the negative thing is that the walls can't block any noise and we had noisy neighbors. Around 11pm, some people checked into the room next door, and they were watching TV. We could hear their talking and TV sound was pretty loud. We knocked on the door for them to be a little quiet, and they started cussing. We ended up having to get up, gather all the stuff and switch to another room.
1 night trip May 3, 2014
Excellent - almost new - hotel. We had a little difficulty finding it, since it is tucked a little out of the way. The drive is right behind the Shell station right after you turn off Chagrin. (I think that is correct.)
2 night trip Apr 18, 2014
Bill Johnston
"Enjoyable Stay"
I was visiting my girlfriend for the weekend. I've stayed here before and I really like this hotel.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
Tyler
"Wonderful Stay"
I stayed for a night on a business trip and it was great. The room was a perfect size and so comfortable. It was great that they had Wi-fi and immediately gave you all of the information when I arrived. There was a great spread for breakfast in the morning as well. I would absolutely stay again.
1 night business trip Apr 17, 2014
Kayleigh
Improvement could be made with the quality of the breakfast food.
1 night trip Apr 17, 2014
K. Beam
"Enjoyable Stay"
Everything was great: clean; friendly staff; GOOD breakfast. Other than... there was confusion with the keycard to the room. I was assigned one room and before arriving they had changed my room and forgot to change the keycard, therefore it didn't work and I had to return to the lobby carting ALL my baggage :-( On my 2nd night stay I requested a late check out for the following day. When I returned from my morning meeting, they had turned off my keycard and downstairs I had to go again... Otherwise, I would recommend this hotel.
2 night trip Apr 15, 2014
"First Visit to Cleveland"
My daughter and I traveled to Cleveland to see a new doctor. This was our first time to use Hotel.com and we're very pleased. Our hotel was very nice, just at described in the listing. Our room was very clean, the beds were fantastic. The staff was very nice. Breakfast was better than OK, but we ate later in the morning when they were getting ready to close the breakfast room. We will definitely use this property again, even though it's not the closest hotel to the Cleveland Clinic. And we'll be using Hotel.com for our next trip.
1 night business trip Apr 13, 2014
"Needed sleep"
The staff was very friendly. The room was very clean and I was able to get a much needed nights rest. Was a little late for work.. But well worth it. Would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
Denice
"Nice clean hotel, comfortable stay"
Very happy with this hotel. We stayed for 2 nights. Clean and comfortable room. Clean bathroom. Excellent breakfast saved time in the morning. Free WiFi was helpful. Very convenient location close to Cleveland and Case Western University. Very scenic drive to Case Western. Highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
Sri
I thought the front desk staff was very friendly, outgoing and funny.
1 night trip Apr 11, 2014
Lydia
"Good hotel and good value"
Good breakfast, very nice rooms, quiet, but if you're a light sleeper, ask to be on the side away from the highway. No microwave or fridge, not exciting, but good location and good choice when you're traveling.
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
Dee
"Very, very disappointing"
When I entered the room I noticed that the upholstered chair in the room had the cushion leaned up against the chair and was wet has was the bottom of chair. I called the front desk as it was 11 pm when I checked in and they told me there was no other room for me. Too late to find another room I stayed. The next morning when I went into the bathroom I noticed that the sink was unclean with dark brown streaks leading from rim to outlet, looked like and smelled like coffee. When I went to take a shower I noticed that there was a used bar of soap in shower. Needless to say I did not use the shower or sink. When I spoke to management the next morning, Mike, told me it was a room that was not suppose to be used. I have pictures to back up what I found in room and showed them to the manager, he apologized but I still had to go find another hotel to clean up and get ready for my meeting that day.
1 night business trip Apr 2, 2014
"Convenient to Highway"
Quiet room, slept comfortably and well, great breakfast!
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
"Good price for upscale area."
We chose this hotel because of its price and ease of access to Cleveland Clinic without having to fight rush hour traffic. Comfortable beds. Typical free breakfast for this chain. Wish there was a swimming pool and the tub/shower was not so slippery.
3 night trip Mar 31, 2014
"Very good hotel"
No complaints at all. The room was large and clean, beds were comfortable and fresh and the breakfast was very good.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
I should have gotten 2 queen size beds. Instead, I got 2 full size beds. When asked why, I was told that they the hotel only have full and king size beds. Housekeeping woke me up every morning at 9 am wanting to know if I needed my room clean. This was also brought to the management's attention and the manager told me it was routine hotel policy. Housekeeping also did a terrible job at replacing the used towels. They were not neatly folded and put in place. I will not use this hotel again.
2 night trip Mar 21, 2014
TG
"Easy access to Cleveland Clinic and shopping"
Hotel from the outside looks dated. Inside has been remodeled. Rooms were clean and beds are very comfortable. The staff are friendly and helpful. The breakfast food is tasty along with there being a good variety. The staff are very attentive to making sure food is replenished throughout the dining period for the breakfast. The heating system worked well in the room. You can choose to run the fan continuously if desired. The hotel was very quiet the nights we stayed. The hotel is close to the Cleveland Clinic along with being close to many dining and shopping options.
Other trip Mar 27, 2014
Cher
"One night get away with friends."
We enjoyed our night. There is easy access to the highway. Room was clean. Staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was just right. Everything met our expectations. Would definitely stay at this property again.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
"Close to friends home."
The staf were friendly. I enjoyed my stay.
3 night trip with friends Mar 17, 2014
Clarion Hotel
"Great value and comfort"
Very clean rooms, plush beds. Close to two really nice malls, restaurants and near many businesses. Conveniently located right off the highway, however our room was on the opposite side of the building. There was no typical highway noise. Pleasant staff and very ample hot and cold breakfast.
Other trip Mar 21, 2014
Carolyn
"Clean & friendly!"
This is the kind of Hotel the others might want to try and emulate. Only inconvenience I found was the drink machine was sold out of everything but Coke. Other than that, friendly at the counter, rooms very clean and breakfast was very decent. I had a pleasant experience and would certainly recommend this hotel to anyone. I don’t mind leaving good feedback where deserved. This hotel has my vote!
2 night business trip Mar 17, 2014
Richard L
"Nice inexpensive place on the East Side"
Staff is very friendly, complimentary breakfast, close to I-271.
2 night trip Mar 14, 2014