All hotels in Tucson, Arizona, United States of America
715 W Starr Pass Blvd, Tucson, AZ, 85713, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

1 night trip with friends Mar 30, 2015
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2012

1 night business trip Feb 14, 2014
JP

TripAdvisor reviews for Super 8 Tucson/I-10

"Great price on a room for one night"
07/18/15 CS C Laredo, Texas
We checked in for one night without having a reservation and were able to get a great room rate – approximately $30 less than a stay at a similar Super 8 in Texas. It took about 20 minutes to be checked in, as there were a few other customers already in line to get a room. The clerk was friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. This Super 8 was a little older than other Super 8 Hotels that I have stayed in previously. As always, the free breakfast was nice. The room I stayed in had a noisy air conditioner; however, it was not a great distraction in getting a good night’s rest. The Super 8 in Tucson is a good place to stay for a night.
"A GREAT REST"
06/15/15 Susan M Show Low
This room had everything that I needed to relax and get some rest: comfortable bed, TV with many channels, coffee pot, refrigerator, microwave, lots of hot water for a shower and very helpful and friendly front desk people. The wifi worked great also with fast connection speed.
"I-10 Super * Overview"
06/06/15 Milan S Laguna Niguel, United States
Easy location to and from the freeway. Had to change rooms because of a malfunctioning fridge. Comfortable room and adequate continental breakfast.
"bad hotel"
06/03/15 hamueller53 Sun City, Arizona
booked the room over the phone, when I got there, construction was going on, but when I walked in the room, I was so dissapointed, it was not up to a normal super 8, the room was small, the bathroom was small and everything just looked dirty. I cancelled the reservation, and found somewhere else to stay.
"Good location and comfortable room"
06/02/15 Tammy K Colorado Springs, Colorado
Chose this location because of the price and convenience to downtown. Friendly staff and the room was fine with a comfortable bed and pillows. My only complaint is the lack of items at the breakfast bar. No fresh fruit, muffins, hard boiled eggs, etc. Only options were waffles, cereal or toast.
"Average, pretty noisy "
05/02/15 Urseen
We stayed at this hotel just for one noght, to visit the saguaro national park. The street nerby is very busy and loud and you can hear that trough the doors. The breakfast area is very small and its the same room as the check in area. In the morning we had to wait 20min because no one was at the counter. The neighborhood isn't worth staying there for more than one night. So if you are on the transit and need a room for just one night it's okay.... But not more then okay....
"Nice Staff, Run Down Property"
04/29/15 Jan H Menifee
We reserved a three-night stay at this motel, but ended up staying only one night. The staff was very friendly and professional, and promptly processed a refund for the last two nights when we requested it. The room seemed reasonably clean, though it was hard to tell as it was badly in need of rehab in the form of furniture, paint, better patching of previous holes, cracks, etc. The door to our room let light in at the lower part as though someone had tried to kick it in. We heard people outside at all hours of the night, making us a little uneasy about the area and clientele. We would not stay here again, but gave it a 2 rating because of the staff was very nice.
"Super 8 was great!"
04/26/15 Michele W Phoenix, Arizona
The room was very clean & comfortable & amenities were sufficient. The front desk staff were VERY helpful as we had some difficulty maneuvering the internet to print our boarding passes for the trip home. I would highly recommend this hotel - the price was VERY reasonable for the service we received:)
"Awesome Stay"
04/21/15 Susan M Show Low
As always, the staff at this location is very helpful and professional. The rooms are quiet and have everything that I need: a shower, comfortable bed, TV, WiFi, and a coffee pot.
"Nice place to stay."
03/25/15 chorleyk Bolton
The motel is located just off I 10 and is easy to find. The young man on the reception desk (Dakota) was really helpfull ( he even helped some elderly people get their sutcases from the car and into their room to save them struggling.) The room was pretty standard for the price we paid. The breakfast was less than average with very little choice so its a good job there's a Waffle house next door and a "Kettle" diner across the road. Its on a main road but our room was at the back so we had no traffic noise whatsoever but I presume the rooms facing the road could be a different kettle of fish altogether. Its a 15 minute ride into downtown as the hotle is on the outskirts.The view out across the mountians is quite spectacular tho.