All hotels in Tucson, Arizona, United States of America
715 W Starr Pass Blvd, Tucson, AZ, 85713, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

1 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
1 night trip Feb 17, 2013

1 night business trip Feb 14, 2014
JP

TripAdvisor reviews for Super 8 Tucson/I-10

"better than what you expect"
01/30/16 drcolin Newcastle
Nice looking hotel with great location. Despite being close to I-10 there was no noise. Continental breakfast was fine with cereal, toast, waffles & muffins, fruit, fruit juice & coffee. There was no kettle in room but you could get 24 hr boiling water from a tap in reception. Air-conditioning & fridge were OK if a bit noisy however the shower was great. Because of a door between adjoining rooms, the noise level from our neighbour could have been a problem but fortunately he turned his TV off between 10.30 pm and 8.30 am.
"WANT, TO BE CLOSE, IN VERY COMFORTABLE SUITE, AT A GOOD PRICE, WITH NICE PEOPLE?"
01/17/16 Georges M California
Then this Super 8, is for you, and find, a good Gentleman, Dakota Miles, with a long, interesting History. I had a good and free internet work station and wonderful bed and extra quiet rug. They offer breakfast and an outdoor pool. The street is busy, as it leads, to a famous Mt. Park, and, City View but is quiet, at night. I slept, like Baby. I would say, Mr. Miles, is among the finest, in the Business, very- well reared, respectful and friendly. You are close, to most everything, here, and, easy onto the Interstate. Plenty, of Snow, on Mt. Lemmon, if you Ski!
"Friendly and caring management"
01/13/16 johnmU358JB Davenport, Iowa
We stayed 5 nights at the hotel. The beds were comfortable. We had an issue of a smoke detector that was beeping on the 4th night. The battery change didn't fix it, we had to move to a room next door. No fuss.
"Great for our overnight stop."
12/29/15 K1664NIjenniferh Dallas, Texas
Staff was friendly, room was clean, beds were comfortable. Nothing fancy, but clean and nice. Just what was needed for our overnight stay while traveling.
"To Many things need fixing"
12/08/15 Raymond L Reno
I arrived at the motel about 4 PM and altho just off the highway was a problem getting to it due to a flow of oncoming traffic. Check in went well with a very helpful man. I had reserved a smoking queen room but that room was on the 2nd floor but I got a smoking double queen downstairs in the rear back of the motel for 4 nights. The room was large, clean and neat and had a frig, microwave and coffee maker and adequate bath linens with some amenities( soap, shampoo). The internet was spotty/poor. My complains were the toilet seat was loose so I tightened it. Second was the sink faucet the handle was loose and just barely able to get water or control weather hot or cold. Thirdly was the bath , mainly the shower faucet it was something I have never encountered, a 2 ring faucet so trying to get the water temp was a trick. The bed was ok but awoke each day with my back hurting, The a/c / heater was a trick to maintain a comfortable level. I should have asked for another room but had other matters on my mind the first night and next day. Maid service was ok. Check out went ok when I reported the faucet the Clerk/manager did not note it so don't know it it was fixed or not. On all things considered, I very slightly recommend this hotel but if you have problems, change rooms or go elsewhere.
"please please have a inspectors go and check that hotel. the s"
12/04/15 jerryp48 Alamogordo, New Mexico
The place smelled the sheets were Filty the rugs need replacement. The hole operation needs a surprise inspection. Please please do this. My wife and I will not go back until we here from you. I WOULD LIKE TO BE ONE OF YOUR SURPRISE INSPECTOR OR JUST A PAID GUEST TO CHECK YOUR HOTELS IN new Mexico and arizona.
"Decent stay"
12/04/15 Karen H S��͏D"
Decent place to stay. Clean room, have stayed here 3 times. Easy access from the interstate.
11/16/15 Louise N Tucson
the rooms are clean most off all the bathrooms are clean with hot water, a little too hot but better than no hot water at all.
10/23/15 Susan M Tucson, Arizona
The front desk personnel are friendly, professional, and helpful. The rooms are a good size, the bed is comfortable and the room has a coffee maker, fridge, and microwave.
"Very nice"
10/12/15 GaLaw Sierra Vista, Arizona
This place has been refurbished since we last stayed here several years ago. The king room we had was nicely appointed, clean and roomy with a microwave and refrigerator, nice shower and tv. We used some Wyndham points and cash--a good deal for a better than standard room.