All hotels in Seaside, California, United States of America
1441 Canyon Del Rey Blvd, Seaside, CA, 93955, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9484

• Wellness Area
    Great wellness & sports facilities
  • Bar and Beverages
    Bar is awesome
  • Value for money
    Poor vibe
    Bad internet service
"location was misrepresented."
Imagine asking to speak to the GM, and you never even get a call back? The staff is not a Hilton Caliber. Cheap breakfast standard. Restaurant furniture is dirty. Room is old. And you'll get a better appetizers at a Mexican Down under watering hole. Chips and Salsa from Costco. It was a joke for a Hilton hotel.
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
moses
"embassy suites doesn't honor their bookings"
Booked three months in advance to get a room with two beds for my daughters college move in. Although I had the reservation clearly showing two beds, hotel gave me s king bed plus sofa bed, and told me they were sold out and could not give me anything else. They told me I should have booked direct and then my reservation would have been honored as booked. Hotels.com was not able to resolve situation and offered to find me other accommodations but I was sure all other places would be booked as it was college move in day. Hotels.com gave me a credit for future use, all the hotel did was give me a ten dollar credit for parking! This is the second time I have stated at an embassy suites and I have not been satisfied either time.
2 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
Kendall
Everything was good except one thing. I asked several times for the 2 rooms to be next to each other and even called before hand. I was told they'd be next to each other when I got there, the rooms were on opposite sides of the hotel. It made it very inconvenient for the family.
2 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
The room was nice except the mildew smell that hit you when you first go in. For such an expensive place they had several very cheap fixtures. The lights in the bathroom and above the desk in the room looked like they were from a flea market and the toilet paper holders were also very cheap.
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
julie
The hotel was loud. You could hear anyone walking by. Had enough room, and service was fine. Breakfast was good and the gym.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Leslie
"Run down hotel room, with noisy traffic close by."
Room was noisy, old, and run down. I am shocked Embassy Suits would have a room like the one we were in. It was equal quality of like a Motel 6. I know this hotel is being renovated in the fall, but the amount paid does not equal the room we had.
Other trip Aug 20, 2015
"Overnight getaway turned annoying"
Water main break. Couldn't get a room till 3 hours after check in time. Didn't know about comp'd drinks so I ordered 50 worth at the bar. Hotels.com had it booked as handicap. My hotels.com res said nothing about a roll in shower. Got a nice room finally and but water was leaking on the rug from the fridge. We spent 5 hours in the room awake and 8 asleep. Our bill was 350 with the drinks from the bar, and the hotel would not comp anything. Not even the 50 in drinks when they had free bar service across the way they didn't share info about! Not impressed by the service or the way a natural issue was handled OR hotels.com booking handicap rooms when there was nothing in the res stating "handicap".
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
Nicole
"Enjoyed it fully"
Took full advantage of the hotel amenities from the pool, room service, free afternoon snack and breakfast. Enjoyed it all, friendly and helpful staff, comfortable and clean.
1 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
fred
Great hotel/service/and views
1 night romance trip Aug 11, 2015
J.R.
"Good experienexperience"
Good functional hotel but expensive. Happy hour is a real bonus
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Martin
"Ok"
family vocation
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
ronnie
A bit run down and needs repairs. Price extremely high for quality. Food or decor not comparable to other Embassy Suites.
"Great port in a storm"
Great front desk ! So nice ! Very responsive staff. Room smelled like cleaning products trying to cover up mold, but that was ok. AC was great, room service was an unexpected treat, and suite was huge. Nice job guys.
Clifford
We paid for a ocean view and when we got there they sold our room, so we got a side room. On Saturday they did not clean our room, when we got back from at the end of the day we had to ask for clean towels. They gave us a code for the drink and soda machines which did not work 2 different times--when I asked they said after a 100 people get things the machine shuts down????We have stayed many times at Embassy Suites and they are very good, this time not so good and at over $440 per night I was very unhappy.
2 night trip with friends Aug 7, 2015
Jack
"Great Family Hotel Getaway!"
Had a wonderful family getaway at Embassy suites. The staff was wonderful! Great customer service. We ended up making some changes to our stay and they were accommodating and helpful. The free hot breakfast was great with their made to order omelets. I also loved the evening free snacks and beverages in the evening. The hotel is located right next to the beach and a short distance from the Warf and Aquarium. We would definitely go back!
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Kellie
The staff was excellent and very helpful. The breakfast was better than we expected as well.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
Needs an update. Overall good place to take kids. Very kid friendly but not the place for a couples getaway. Excellent staff!
1 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
Room was ok but the insides smelt like burnt wood and no way to block out the morning light, only sheer curtains ??? Good food in the am. and free drinks from 530-730. The rooms need an update.
Ron
"Family trip"
It was crowded, But indoor pool was fun and exercise room was good, Restaurant at hotel needs for choices in the menu,
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
"Very humid threw out the entire hotel & rooms"
The food is great the amenities are good. The air quality was horrible musky & thick everywhere threw out the hotel & rooms. The A/c wouldn't go lower than 70. Also a water main broke so we had no running water for almost a day.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
"Good stay- not fancy though."
Nice enough. Not luxury but if you are traveling with kids it is perfect with the breakfast and indoor pool. Proximity to the beach is great and half the price of other Monterey hotels. Get a high floor or you will have street noise. Recommend it for families with kids.
4 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
Erin
Another great stay at the Embassey Suites! Always clean, the service is outstanding and great location to the Monterey Bay Aquarium and Frishermans Wharf. I was taking my daughter, husband and five grandkids to see the aquarium the next day. The kids enjoyed the swimming area and the reception. The next morning they were happy to have so many options for breakfast. They all told me that they loved the hotel! When my husband and I travel I always book the Embassey Suites hotel. Thanks again for the "GREAT STAY!"
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
janice
"Fun stay"
Great Staff and Customer service.
2 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
lisa
"reunion family-friendly"
Family reunion perfect place to stay.Breakfast is outstanding,pool relaxing.Nice employees.
2 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
The information on Expedia about the hotel was incorrect. The Expedia website stated that they had rollaway beds available. They did not offer that service at all. Ny daughter ended up sleeping on the couch cushions on the floor.
Other trip Jul 30, 2015
"Nice hotel, but nickel and dime you for everything"
Nice hotel, but only 2 elevators for the tower and one was out of commission. Charge for Internet and parking (in their huge lot!). Very few channels on the tv. Breakfast was good though. Overall, was not good value for money.
2 night trip Jul 24, 2015
"The only thing wrong was the bathtub didn't drain"
We really enjoyed our stay.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Tina
"nice place"
nice room but the hot tub was lukewarm not good at all i reported abt luke warm tub and repairs were done next day how ever it was still not hot at all , nice room and staff
2 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
sandra
Overall I felt our room was over priced. We had three kids so we got a small suite ( two doubles and a pull out couch) over $300. Accommodations were ok. Free cocktail hour was very appreciated! Staff was friendly. Within walking distance of the beach but you have to walk under the freeway so it's not a calm stroll. Restaurants in the area were very limited. Hotel clean but a bit worn for the price. Free Breakfast was great!
2 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
"Cigarette smoke & mildew"
When we first got to our room, we noticed the smell of mold/mildew and cigarette smoke. We went out into the balcony to look at our view of the bay, and my toddler put her hands on the glass table. I saw her hands immediately had cigarette ash all over them. That was disgusting! I quickly cleaned her up and proceeded to clean the table myself with wet wipes. It was obvious that the previous tennants had ignored the non-smoking policy, and the cleaning crew had not done well with this room. The room was muggy, though the A/C was set to 72; granted, it was humid outside from recent rain the previous day. We turned it down to the lowest setting (66) and hoped it would cool off while we went to dinner. We wanted to air out the room as well, but decided against it because there were no screens on either the window in the bedroom or the sliding glass door to the balcony. When we returned after dinner, the cigarette smell was immensely worse! We called guest services who told us there were no rooms available, and asked if they could send up a staff member with an air purifier. We agreed, and a nice young man came up and sprayed something with a citrus scent. Seriously?! My husband later found a huge smear of used soap on the built-in soap dish in the shower. Disgusting! The room still smelled. We changed rooms the next day, & all was fine there but nothing was offered to compensate us (not even free parking or internet, $10/night). Nearly $550 for 2 nights... We will not return.
Other trip Jul 24, 2015
Two teachers
"Just okay"
The Embassy Suites was a bit disappointing. The staff was friendly, but upon checking in I learned we would have to pay $10 per vehicle to park overnight. I also learned that we would have to either pay for wifi or sign up for a hotel rewards account to get it for free, which I know will result in an onslaught of promotional emails. The room was clean enough and we got a large suite with two beds and a pullout couch which had two TVs and a little fridge/kitchen area and that was really nice. The hotel serves complimentary drinks in the early evening for guests so that was a pleasant surprise. Overall the hotel feels very outdated and it doesn't have as many amenities as you would expect for the price. I don't know that I will stay here again but it seems good for families or large groups.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Zoe
Great hotel. Great breakfast. Indoor pool a bit stuffy. Service was wonderful.
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
Ugo
Always loved the suite rooms , great breakfast , this time experience was not so good , bathroom smelling like urine and pillows didn't smell fresh
"What a wonderful stay"
Love this hotel, the staff is wonderful! I was able to due an early check in, they were beyond accommodating.
Jenn
"1 night stay"
The hotel overall was decent. Our room and especially the bathroom could use some updating. The bathroom was not appealing at all. The shower was tile and looked like it was for use as a handicap shower. Tile on floor, walls etc did not even match. Could have been much cleaner!!! Breakfast was good. Had three elevators, but very slow. The cost of this room was way way overpriced! One of the more expensive hotels we stayed in on our 12 day trip. So for these reasons, would most likely not stay again.
lori
"Close to jogging trails and points of interest"
It was a convenient location to points of interest, like Cannery Row and pacific Grove. It was easy to get onto the freeway. I also liked the jogging trails along the sand dunes - very accessible and seemed safe early in the morning. Fitness center is good. The room was big enough for family of 5. Beds were tidy and comfy, even the sofa bed. My only complaint was that the carpet was not that clean (it's in need of a good steam cleaning), and the wet bar sink did not drain well. Free breakfast is awesome too! Very good and convenient.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
Kat
"nice"
Need to check sink and shower blockage...otherwise the hotel is really grand. Beautiful lobby view.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
"Nice hotel, great views of the bay."
Nice comfortable room and no problems from day one.
Other trip Jul 18, 2015
Ryan
"Nice hotel close to the beach"
This was a very nice hotel that was a quick two minute drive from the beach. The rooms were clean and the complimentary breakfast and manager's reception in the evening were great. No complaints whatsoever.
Other trip Jul 18, 2015
"Too Many Issues"
This Embassy does not live up to the Embassy Suites name. We had several issues, and never once did the staff apologize or seem to care. The room had wadded up hair on the bathroom walls and smelled musty. The elevators broke more than once with people inside- no employees seemed to care too much about that, the breakfast was chaotic, and the parking situation is horrible! For the price you have to pay- book somewhere else! This Embassy needs to up their quality and live up to their name!
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
Clean room, friendly staff, very good breakfast and cocktail reception. We were very happy with this hotel.
marilyn
"Enthusiastic about Embassy"
Facility is showing its age. Breakfast was terrific, wonderful chef n wait staff (thanks Thana, George). Small indoor pool. Pay to park on site, boo! 10 minutes from canary row/aquarium & 1 minute from beach is awesome. Got aquarium tickets at hotel & saved a 30 minute wait in line at door! Breakfast included & location more than offset higher room rate. All staff were warm, helpful & friendly making our stay memorable.
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
fred
This Hotel went above and beyond to be more than just a "hotel". Wonderful better than restaurant breakfast and great snack and drinks reception included with stay each day.
3 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
"So many free things"
We splurged for the premium floor. Only an extra $12/night. Gave us free internet and access to the vending machine for free drinks and snacks. Not to mention the free beer and wine in the evenings with nice piano music in the background and the free breakfasts were amazing. Would and have stayed at this hotel many times.
2 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
Crystal
"A Must Stay!!"
Absolutely amazing! My husband and I took our three kids and we had a great time. It's right by the beach! They serve a full breakfast and they have evening snacks and drinks for FREE. The kids enjoyed the pool in particular.
Randi
"I have always enjoyed Embassy Suites Hotels"
the sofa bed blankets that were placed there for us to use each (2 total) of them had several holes in them. This is not the type of condition I have seen before at an Embassy Suite and definitely felt the condition of these blankets did not meet up to the normal standards I have seen at other Embassy Suite hotels.
Other trip Jul 15, 2015
Cathy
"Great hotel close to beach"
The room was very clean, staff pleasant and the free breakfast was amazing
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
We had a nice stay. The staff was helpful. We liked the no cost breakfast buffet.
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
My family and I had a very nice stay. The hotel and staff was great. The pool could have been a little bigger but overall it was very good. The room rates was a little high.
"Grandchildren"
Took three grandchildren to Monterey for a get-away and had a great time.
2 night family trip Jul 8, 2015