All hotels in Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
17222 North Black Canyon Highway, Phoenix, AZ, 85053, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

"Very Nice"
Very Nice, Hotel is in great shape, will stay there again
1 night trip with friends Mar 15, 2015
Anthony
"Some OK, some disappointing."
I booked for 4 nights for Baseball spring training games. Broken tiles on 2nd floor in the Elevator seem to have been there long enough to show dirt in the cracks, floor at the bathroom door has depressions as if something "settled". Staff seemed to be OK, and bed was comfortable.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
"Nice hotel fairly close to venue"
Very clean, comfortable and close to everything. The staff were very helpful.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
patnav
"Weekend getaway"
Went on a family trip to go shopping for spring and summer clothes for the kids. We have family who live out in Phoenix and got to visit. We love visiting Phoenix during the winter (the weather is great).
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
"Never again!"
It was AWFUL! The hotel is old and run down. The tiles as you got off the elevator were broke. The room was dirty. Not sure when they cleaned the carpets or floors last. The shower squealed like a jet engine taking off! Killed a bug on my pillow that looked suspiciously like a bed bug! That was an interesting night sleep after that! Housekeeping didn't clean our room the first night but did come the next day after making a special request to the front desk. All for the great price of $118/night! The only good thing I can say is that the staff at the front desk were friendly and the bed was comfortable. Will never, ever, go back!
4 night family trip Mar 5, 2015
"just a tad too budget quality for me"
No fan in bathroom and the window in bedroom did not open. A/C incapable of disguising the continual freeway noise, unfortunately. Room very basic "budget"
2 night business trip Mar 6, 2015
Terrie
I had a pleasent stay. The staff was curteous and helpful. The rooms are clean and comfortable.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
"Adequate, but would not stay again"
Definitely not worth $99 per night. Seemed clean enough, but I was never "comfortable". Shower drain was disgustingly slow, had to keep turning off the water to let it drain. Toilet had no cover, which gave the bathroom a "public restroom" feel. Okay to stay if you're passing through and if the rate is lower than I paid.
2 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
Nicole
Clean and quiet,good amenities with ample parking. Close to shopping and restaurants. Great value for the money.
2 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
Over all our visit was ok. How ever there were bugs in our room.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"OK place, HORRIBLE internet!"
this place is convenient to get to and has a couple of great restaurants nearby. DO NOT depend on their internet. its is horrible. it reminds me of something from 15 years ago when wifi was very experimental. the gentleman at the front desk had to "reset" it but that didnt fix it. Eric the assistant manager could use some serious accent-reduction since i dont speak Spanish.
1 night romance trip Feb 17, 2015
mark f
"NASTy"
Bug in the floor, No Towels, No Hair Dryer,, AWFUL !!!! DON'T STAY THERE
5 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
wendy
"They can do a better job at cleaning."
The Red Roof Inn appeared to be a nice Hotel. We stayed 2 nights. When we arrived our room had garbage from the previous guests. Also there were 2 pills left by someone on the counter by the sink. The pillow case on one of the pillows appeared to have womens makeup, I did not look clean. The mattress seemed to be old, it was lumpy in the middle.
2 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"wow"
They sayed I could book another night and wanted to charge mr another 4o dollars added to whae I already paid a night so it was like 90 dollars compared to 46 dollars
1 night business trip Feb 11, 2015
"not right"
Itold them I wanted o stay another night but they said when I went to pay they were booked.
1 night business trip Feb 8, 2015
DEBORAH
"Disappointed smoke smell"
my non smoking room smelled of smoke and no other rooms were available. decor throughout building was outdated and worn. carpeting was old and not clean. tiled floors were cracked and outdated. staff was friendly but not always knowledgeable about local restaurants. loud noisy customers throughout the night.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
"Pleased with stay"
Good customer service at hotel
1 night trip with friends Feb 1, 2015
"A Disappointing Experience"
Price was outrageous for the quality of the hotel. Mattress one of the most uncomfortable I've ever slept on. Soap not delivered to the room for 2 days. Nearly impossible to get a receipt just showing I stayed in that room for 5 days. I didn't need the amounts on the receipt. Very unimpressed.
5 night business trip Jan 25, 2015
William C
"Just a bed to sleep in."
Thus is a 2 star hotel for sure. Carpets are filthy, walls are dirty, bed was okay for sleeping but that's all. The sheets were clean as we're the towels. The maid didn't do anything she/he didn't have to do. I will not stay there again.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
KB
"Good hotel Superbowl weekend"
Very pleased with this hotel, very convenient location if you are in the Glendale Area, right on the I-17 highway, i would stay here again.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
Roberto
"Nice room COMFY BEDS"
We were only there over night but check in was quick & easy. The staff was very friendly and our room was nice & clean and our bed was VERY COMFY ! We slept great !
1 night romance trip Jan 21, 2015
Wendaline
"Needed it in a pinch"
Hotel was cheap and available.
1 night family trip Jan 22, 2015
Carl
"Wouldn't stay her again"
I stayed here two nights just to have a quiet place to work. Couldn't sit on the chairs because one was broken and the other looked filthy. The rest of the furniture is pretty old and out dated. The bathroom is clearly not deep cleaned;just looked under toilet seat at the rim. Also found a little insect crawling in my bed. Also saw cops in the lobby questioning some teens who were clearly up to no good. I knew I was staying at a two star hotel but defelt like a one star. Won't be staying here again.
2 night trip Jan 18, 2015
"Do not stay here"
Hotel is right next to airport. Sink was broken as stopper would not hold water. Hair dryer did not work. We were on first floor, we had a person above us who walked back & forth for two days. We complained but manager said come back at 10:00 if it was still going on. By that time we were exhausted and just stayed in the same room. Breakfast was only coffee and very weak. The room is old and the walls thin.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
"Ugly"
It was horrible! I will never stay there again nor will I recommend the hotel! The tub kept plugging up while you're taking a shower. I asked the maid to fix our bed and place clean towels, she never did.
2 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
"Keep looking"
This hotel had gross stained bed spreads. We found it creepy. Last review with details that I wrote was rejected.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Good budget place to sleep"
Quiet, clean, comfortable, and close to where we wanted to be. It's an older building, but well taken care of. Towels were softer and bigger than expected. Friendly staff at the front desk and housekeeping. We will stay there again.
2 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
"Very basic and too expensive!"
Not impressed and wouldn't stay there again!
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
"I would stay again"
Even though there was 24 hour available in the lobby, I wish we had coffee available in the room.
1 night trip with friends Jan 13, 2015
"Showing its age"
I have stayed at this hotel twice in the last 3 years and was satisfied. However, after this stay I will not return. The hotel is definitely showing its age. The bedspread and sheets were stained. There was dried toothpaste on the mirror frame and was not cleaned during the three days that I was there. The bathtub drain was slow and the tub started to fill during my shower. There was no hair dryer in the room and the desk clerk informed me that one was not available. In the future, I will spend a little more for a hotel room.
3 night trip Jan 13, 2015
Donald
It took a little while to get someone to check me in. She was distracted and felt unprofessional. The lobby felt dirty. When I got into the hotel, the carpet was dirty and unkempt. I wasn't 100% sure that my room had even been cleaned. The water pressure was awful. I do not recommend staying here. Pick another hotel! There are several in the same area.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
"geting away"
just a good getaway
3 night trip Jan 9, 2015
herman
"Help"
Creepy guests hanging out in the lobby. In the evening hookers and pimps work the back parking lot for the truckers
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
dan
"Disappointing"
Hotel picture did not reflect the actual rooms at all. The concierge was great and seemed to be out of place at this particular location. When you walked into the hotel windows were dirty and hotel staff was sitting talking in the lobby. The condition of the hotel room was also very disappointing. When we walked into our room the bedding had stains on the sheets and the walls look like they had a bad touch up paint job. The bathrooms were very dirty and had some sort of dirty liquid on the wall that really should have been cleaned as it was very noticable. I was very surprised at the condition of the hotel and thought it would have been a nice hotel with the red roof reputation. I don't think I will ever stay at a red roof hotel again...very disappointed :(
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
"USED TO like the place.."
Absolutely loved this place.. Stayed off and on the majority of the year.. There was randomly a mistake with us booking the wrong room so we owed an extra 10$.. The front desk worker didn't know how to fix it because the hotel was sold out.. So without informing us, the manager (NATHAN) cancelled our reservation and then went home.. He called at midnight and said if we did not leave he would call the police. With no where to go and in 30degree weather, we were out on our butts.. Too late to check into anywhere else.. I've been left hating this place. It was inhumane.
2 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
"Functional"
functional room, slow wifi
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
"decent motel for the price"
we were supprised by how quite it was even though our room was facing the Interstate. The folks hanging around in the lobby were a little creepy but over all not a bad place to stay
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Somewhere else."
This is one I would avoid in the future. Dirty room, old hotel and not a great neighborhood. The service was not bad. I hate giving ratings like this but it is deserved.
1 night business trip Oct 16, 2014
Oscar
"mediocre"
Comfortable enough but not especially clean and fairly noisy. No sound proofing at all.
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
"shower"
Shower was a mess... no water pressure, and the curtin bar was broken
2 night trip Dec 24, 2014
scott
"enjoyable peaceful mini vacation"
I really enjoyed myself. I had a restful sleep myself and my daughter. I had some reservations at first about going to the hotel but I found it to be in great condition I had no major issues and the staff was very nice. Had an opportunity to meet the general manager didn't know that he was the general manager and he was just as pleasant as his staff.
2 night trip Dec 31, 2014
"I did not feel comfortable at all"
First of all, the room was very dirty.For example there were a lot of purple stains on the floor,the toilet was stink ,the bed smelts bad. Second , the hotel stuff was very rude when I changed the room because there were many problems in my room. I won't come back this hotel again.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Ok Stay"
The staff was friendly, but the beds were harder than I like and I had to ask for a hair dryer.
3 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
"the rate as from hotels.com"
Very noisy, was on 1st floor people running and jumping on the 2nd floor all nite long. Bed was very comfortable.
5 night trip Dec 24, 2014
"Unfortunate Choice"
Although I was scheduled to stay at this establishment for 9 days, I stayed only 2 nights. I found the area to be unsavory and the room was not as nice as pictured. The staff though not unfriendly, was not co-operative. The second night we were there, the hotel was over run by homeless teen-agers and the security guard appeared to be drinking. I did not feel safe or secure and left as soon as I could make arrangements elsewhere.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
No comment
1 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
Dennis
I never stayed at a room that smelled so clean. Very impressed with the cleanliness.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
"overnight stay"
Overnight stay for business but wanted to be close to some friends and it was perfect. Everything was great.
1 night business trip Dec 19, 2014
Kendra
"HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE"
On a 2 night stay, the room was never cleaned. all they did was come in and throw the bedspread on the bed. The remote was thrown across the room and the bed was small and uncomfortable. The shower head had little water coming from it, and the staff pretty much ignored any concern i had. Outside the main entrance, a bunch of derelicts smoked their cigarettes and threw them on the ground as there was no "butt" can to throw them away properly. The 3rd floor ice machine didn't work, and didn't work until I was leaving.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
Eddie
"Unfortunate Choice"
Pool was in repair, ice machine was inoperable. Told two staff members about the ice machine neither did anything about it. Great that it was a no smoking hotel; however, employees and guests stood immediately outside the doors to smoke, so the smell permeated clothes. With six or seven people outside the door, it was also intimidating to walk through the crowd. The was security, sitting in the lobby. Didn't look to have the personality to confront the smokers. The GM was pleasant after he found out I was not a homeless person who had wandered into the lobby to get a drink, but until then he was curt. When I walked in, he was waiting on another person, so I wlked to the drinking fountain to get a drink. One of the cleaning staff sitting in the lobby swore like a sailor in front of the guests.
Other trip Dec 19, 2014