All hotels in Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
17222 North Black Canyon Highway, Phoenix, AZ, 85053, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

Great pool
    Dirty
  • Bar
    Bar is not good
    Bad amenities
    Bad breakfast
Very nice room n there pet policy is great too
1 night business trip Sep 29, 2015
william
Front desk was pleasant and courteous. The hotel outside of the room was in really bas shape. The elevator was littered with graffiti and the hallways were filthy and musty smelling. Room was clean but furnishings and plumbing were really outdated. Was a good deal pricewise, but I would have paid a few bucks more for a nicer place.
1 night family trip Sep 28, 2015
Not Provided
"Very dirty"
Although the staff was super friendly, the condition of this hotel was horrible. Our room was filthy. The carpet needs to be replaced. Our feet were black from how dirty it was. There was blood splatters on our room window. While I understand this is a pet friendly hotel and that's why we stayed there because of our pets, the room smelled very bad. The bathroom floor was dirty. The staff is aware of these conditions I heard them talking about trying to get everyone to work together to get the hotel in better shape. There was also a lot of people just hanging out and I don't think they were guests maybe friends if the employees. if they fixed up the rooms I would have given it a better review.
1 night business trip Sep 28, 2015
"Horrible hotel"
This hotel is dirty and lots of dirty people staying there, up all hours of the night. There is no continental breakfast, not that you would want to eat anyways. The laundry room is closed from 7:00 p.m. until 8:30 a.m., which is ridiculous if you need to wash work clothes for the morning, and the staff is rude.
1 night family trip Sep 24, 2015
"It's ok for the pay"
You get what you pay for,
3 night trip Sep 18, 2015
delaiah
"Very friendly & helpful staff!"
Staff was extremely comforting & made us feel very welcome. Will definitely choose them again.
1 night family trip Sep 11, 2015
Aleta
"Quick Stopover"
Not a bad place for a quick trip break.
1 night romance trip Sep 3, 2015
Lynda
The hotel staff was rude and not friendly at all. The room was clean and comfy but no fridge or microwave. The carpet in the room needed more cleaning, was different than the promotional picture. There's no continental breakfast, only coffee in the lounge. It was confusing to figure out how to get to the hotel from the back alley streets to the frontage road. All in all, I am not returning to this hotel.
1 night family trip Sep 11, 2015
carless
"Great!"
We like the service and the facilities, only that there were too many guest smoking.
2 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
Martin
"good experience"
Quick painless check in. Big enough desk/workspace. A/C worked great.
1 night business trip Sep 3, 2015
"No ac!!"
Ac doesnt work!!!
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2015
Alberto
"Clean, comfortable, had a great stay"
The hotel was fairly priced, and everything was as described. The room, lobby, and pool area were all clean. Beds were comfortable. I have no complaints about the hotel itself. The only drawback is the location, it's a little far north of the city center.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2015
Lauren
"Phene Friendly/But room clean."
Room was ok,however the there's a lot of activity that goes on on outside and the rear of the hotel. I didn't find it dangerous but expect to see a lot of druggies sneaking in and out the hotel at night.
5 night trip Aug 17, 2015
Very nice and clean for the area and very affordable especially if you need a place to stay temporarily I would recommend it. Average middle-class clientele but still has a clean environment
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
"RRI is a clean, very basic place to stay."
Morning before I left the hot water kept cutting in and out so taking a shower was difficult.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2015
ralph
Medical Appt. stay. Carpet needed to be cleaned. Stains.
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
Shirlene
"Great night stay"
Great night stay thanx
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
ERIC
We are currently living here which is not all that bad, now that we know everyone that works here.
6 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Rose
"I wanna stay again for 22 of august"
It was good
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
Agustin
Very good value for the price. Nice comfortable bed, large room that was very clean. If I had to make a complaint I'd say the carpets needed to be cleaned, that being said when I was leaving the carpet cleaning company was arriving to do the carpets in the hotel.
1 night trip Jul 24, 2015
Room was good but area and gusts not great and a smile of cigarettes
Other trip Jul 26, 2015
This is a nice place, comfortable and nice price! Recommend it.
Other trip Jul 26, 2015
"Okay"
One of the beds was dirty but we just didn't sleep on it .. we had a great time :)
2 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Ashle
Overall good but the air conditioner did not work well.
3 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
rosalio
If I could give this place zero stars I would. We were driving from Arizona to Austin and needed a stoping point. We stopped here cuz of the rating and ease of booking. We checked in and the guy wasn't very friendly but it was also 3am. We got into our room and it looked as though our beds were made and the linen and towels were replaced but not like it had been clean. There were stains on the mini fridge and microwave, and there was a huge red stain in the shower that looked like a blood stain. We were so exhausted we didn't shower and just went to sleep I took a picture to show the front desk in the morning. When I showed them the stain they said it was a rust stain and I also told them the room wasn't very clean they didn't do anything about it. I wasn't expecting a refund or anything but maybe more of an apology. That being said. I would never recommend this hotel to anyone. Spend an extra $30 and go to the Marriott down the street!
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
staff was rude and it smelled like wet cat
1 night business trip Jul 17, 2015
Requested a non smoking room and that was a nightmare , then power went out in a state that was 104 degree
Other trip Jul 23, 2015
"Outdated and dirty room"
The room was obviously formerly a smoking room - a large burn was on the curtains and marks on the sink and furniture. The carpet was very stained and dirty, and there were stains on the bedspreads. The hotel looks like it has seen better days. The staff was more interested in discussing sketchy customers than taking care of more than the basics. We did, however, have a quiet night's sleep.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
"Friendly staff."
People were very friendly. Bed was very uncomfortable. Great pool. I would stay again
3 night trip Jul 10, 2015
"Home away from Home"
Temporarily in between apartments and have made this our home away from home.
2 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
"Happiness"
I always book this hotel because the staff is so friendly and happy.
1 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
"Easy freeway access"
Very convenient location with easy freeway access. Nice pool area. Excellent value for the price. Perfect for people passing through Phoenix who need and easy and inexpensive place to stop.
1 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
Michele
"Inexpensive but they serve a decent cup of coffee."
For a budget motel it was neat, clean and a friendly staff. Nearby places to eat. I would return.
1 night business trip Jul 8, 2015
It was pleasant. A little out of the way for where I needed to be, but a nice place to stay.
2 night family trip May 28, 2015
Raymond
"Great Relaxing Stay"
Very nice and relaxing. I use this hotel often
2 night trip May 6, 2015
Wendaline
Nice Hotel, Sketchy Niebourhood
1 night business trip Jun 22, 2015
Perfect! the only thing that would have made it a ten is to have a packaged muffin or pastry in the morning.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2015
Roger
"Good hotel worth staying would stay again."
Very nice hotel
1 night business trip Jun 22, 2015
"One night stay."
Our family was on the way to San Diego and we needed a place to stay in Phoenix. I like this place and have stayed here many times before. The guy at the front desk was awesome. Very friendly and helpful.
1 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
"bad"
sink, AC and tub was not working :( room 302
1 night business trip Jun 14, 2015
Joel
Very good
1 night trip with friends Jun 6, 2015
Tanveer
"Overall stay was not as satisfying"
There was no breakfast.
2 night business trip Jun 3, 2015
"stained"
stained bed sheets
1 night trip May 30, 2015
"My stay"
It Was wonderful and the only thing missing was a breakfast.
5 night trip May 22, 2015
jayson
We had a last minute stay in Phoenix and needed a room. Not only is the rate extremely competitive, the hotel is very nice and clean. The staff was exceptionally friendly as well. The location is very easy to find and in close walking distance of dining establishments and entertainment. I will absolutely stay here again if I find myself in the Phoenix area.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
Tara
"Joe's View"
I was surprised to not find a blow dryer for my wife, and an iron. I had to request for them. It would have been nice to have a continental breakfast. Great price for the hotel. I booked two rooms at two separate times and requested to be close together. The rooms were not next to each other, but they accommodated us by being on the same floor and only two rooms apart.
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
Average hotel decent part of town. Perfect for the price. Only complaint was floor in the bathroom around toilet seemed sunk in. Tripped a few times bc it was lower in some spots than others.
Other trip May 26, 2015
"Review AZ"
Besides the barking dogs and the beds too hard. It was OK.
3 night trip with friends May 18, 2015
"Good place to stay after a hard day!"
Overnight stay after visiting relative. Was a pleasure to be at Red Roof Inn after a VERY long day. Gentleman at the front desk was very helpful and kind, went above and beyond in getting the room I needed. Was enjoyable to be able to have my dog with me without hassle or additional expense, this makes it a big plus for my staying again. Room was clean, could have used some updates, but great for what I needed. Woke up to kids having a great time laughing and splashing in the pool. Will probably be my go to on the next visit to Phoenix relative. Thanks.
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
"Red Roof on Black Canyon Hiway"
The hotel is tired and in need of a renovation. It was clean but showed its age.
Other trip May 18, 2015