All hotels in London, England, United Kingdom
26-33 Queens Gardens, Hyde Park, London, England, W2 3BE, United Kingdom, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Small rooms"
Stay was completly fantastic. My only complaint was the room size was very very small. Very small for the amount of the hotel room. I was able to upgrade for 300.00. The bathroom was about the size of a walk in closet and toilet right next too bed. The good out weighted the bad thats why i give it an average rating.
4 night romance trip Nov 9, 2014
Pierre
"Just ok"
Make sure they don't stick you on the bottom floor. Stayed for two nights. Got a ground level room that was thumping past 10pm from sound leakage from the bar. Bathroom floor looked gross. Quite a walk from tube stations.
2 night business trip Nov 7, 2014
"Basic but comfortable"
The exterior, lobby, elevator, and hallway were very nice. The room was small, basic and could use some refurbishing, but it was also clean and reasonably comfortable. Don't expect chairs. I was on the fourth floor away from doors and the elevator. The other guests were very quiet, so my stay of 9 nights was very quiet. I did not eat in the dining room since it seemed expensive. London restaurants in general were very expensive. The Queensway underground station was about 10 minutes away. I suggest taking the lift at this station since there are 123 steps from street to train. I used the laundrette at the end of the block to clean my clothes. It cost me about $17.00 US (including conversion cost) to do one large wash and dry. Based on my stay, I would recommend this hotel to others.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
"Fair price, good location"
The hotel is a short walk from the Paddington station which is great because you can take the express train from Heathrow. The train is like a 15-20 min ride. The staff is friendly and the rooms are nice and fairly large compared to Europe standards. It's in a nice and safe part of the city, super quiet. My only issue with my room was the bathroom, for some reason it smelled like sewage. Hopefully not all of the rooms are like that.
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
M
"Good location; excellent service"
Good residential location near 3 underground stations. Walking distance to parks. Many restaurants and pubs in the neighborhood. Not far from Paddington Station (Heathrow Express train); could walk if not carrying too much luggage; otherwise an inexpensive taxi ride. Very accommodating staff. We left a valuable piece of African fabric art in the room when we were packing to go home. We emailed the hotel and the housekeeping staff had found it and the reception staff is packaging it and sending it to us. Always good to know a hotel has honest, helpful staff.
2 night trip Oct 6, 2014
Charlie
"Fine hotel in Bayswater"
The hotel is fine for the business traveler. 15 minutes walk from Paddington. 10 minutes walk to the Queensway station which can take you downtown. Short walk to Hyde Park or the restaurants of Bayswater. The place is typical from the many hotels in Bayswater. Did not use the restaurant on property but seemed nice. Rooms are rather small but again it is not atypical of the area as all the buildings are so similar.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
Stephane
"Very small room in a great location"
The room was much smaller than I expected and really very uncomfortable for two people
2 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
Per
"Great helpful staff and main facilities."
I was really impressed by the modern lobby and nice bar. The hotel staff was exceptional with their help and kindness. This was great until I saw my tiny outdated single room. It was a major disappointment compared to the rest of the hotel. The bathroom was nice and updated but still..
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
Nice comfortable hotel, nice bathroom and comfortable bed.
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
The location is fantastic. very close to transportation, Hyde Park, and restaurants. The hotel was clean and the staff were very helpful and friendly. Highly recommend.
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
Maureen
"good location"
For the most part it was nice. Felt the price of breakfast was a little high. The staff didn't seem to communicate with each other when we asked to have things done in our room.
3 night trip with friends Sep 17, 2014
for convenience to Paddington Station or Hyde Park, this place was perfect. The rooms were well furnished and spacious - certainly by London standards. My only mild complaint was being on the ground floor there was a bit of noise from the street, but it was on a reasonably quiet street so it wasn't that distracting. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
CB
"Nice hotel and central"
The Caesar is a nice hotel, I have stayed there twice now but this time I wasn't so impressed, the room was ok but there were a lot of brown hairs in the bed and shower and they certainly wernt mine, I'm fair haired. It is very central to queens way underground, very handy for sightseeing.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
jackie
"Comfortable Hotel in Quiet Neighborhood"
The Caesar Hotel is located in the Bayswater area, a culturally mixed neighborhood with a great variety of different ethnic restaurants in all price ranges. The hotel itself and those surrounding look more like well kept large town houses. It was very quiet; the room had two separate spaces - sleeping and TV; the bathroom was large and new, and the windows opened! There were 3 Underground stations within 5 minutes as well as Paddington Station. 2 short blocks from Kensington/Hyde Park. Visitors going to drama, music, or art events who do not know London well might find this location too far from the center. We found it excellent. The staff was helpful and pleasant. The room(s) were clean and attractive, had a large screen TV. We stayed 2 separate times for 2 nights each on this trip.
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
Marlys
"Good service, calm upscale neighborhood"
Although a bit of a hike to most main sites, Bayswater is a lovely area and the hotel delivers a comfortable experience. The buffet breakfast is a bit expensive but the food is good and convenience is worth something. Fast, free internet.
2 night family trip Sep 8, 2014
Stayed one night. Nice room, very clean and great staff.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
"Nice, decent hotel, reasonable price"
The lobby and restaurant area was nice and modern. The hallway and room could have used a few updates. But over all a good place to stay in a nice neighborhood. I'd stay there again, for sure.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
Jen
"Nice hotel room- Do NOT ask to them to call a Taxi"
Our room was nice! It had a lot of room to move around and the shower was very large. Hotel is not 100% accessible. You would have to call the front desk to lay out a ramp call every time you want to leave or come back then wait for them to send someone to place the ramp. That was annoying, they should have just added the small ramp with the renovation. We went to the hotel bar to grab a beer and they only had 1 of the 3 taps working. When we asked the staff to call us a cab, he knew we were only going about a mile, but they called us an unmarked cab which charged us at least quadruple what it should have cost to go that far. We instantly regret not just walking in the rain to our destination. The staff should have called a marked London Cab and not "their pal in a suit" that had no signage of fees and was ridiculously overpriced!! The hotel wasn't exactly centrally located to many things, but we made due.
4 night romance trip Aug 24, 2014
"quiet place to stay"
Let's be honest there is just too much to see in London for any one place to be the ideal location to stay, but with that said this was a very nice moderately priced hotel in a nice quiet part of London. There are a few tube stops within easy walking distance along with a few restaurants/pubs and convenience stores within a few blocks. It's in a very quiet upscale neighborhood of London within a few blocks of the beautiful Hyde Park. Room was a bit on the small side, but accomodations were comfortable, safe and clean. Staff was friendly. Would definitely stay here again.
3 night romance trip Aug 31, 2014
Lewis
"Nice hotel to rest and clean up at."
In London for a week and stayed at The Ceasar Hotel. Very clean and safe neighborhood and the hotel meets those standards. Breakfast up the road at The Cafe every morning on the way to Queensway terminal was better than hotel breakfast. Rooms are small so it was a good thing we stayed busy out and about. We would stay there again. (The key card goes in the wall to turn lights on.)
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
Liam
Very small rooms. Located in a nice street. Better hotels choice close by.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
Moe
Fabulous hotel, location and staff! My favorite in London!
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
"Modern hotel, quiet street, close to transport"
As my grandmother might have said about this hotel and neighborhood - "It was 'swish'". Upscale neighborhood, yet a less-than 10-minute walk to the busy Paddington area and train station. Quiet area, and about a 4 or 5 min. walk to Hyde Park. The hotel staff: Friendly and helpful. We stayed in an Executive Double room, which is designed for the business traveler. The room was small, but to be expected for the type of building we were in, and it was clean and tastefully decorated. Only - no clocks anywhere! Bathroom sink and vanity was small for 2 travelers and all their amenities. Breakfast was not complimentary and seemed a bit pricey. Other than these minor details, our stay was excellent, and the area provided an excellent jumping-off point for travel around the city, while remaining quiet for relaxing after a long day of sightseeing. I would definitely recommend this hotel.
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
Melanie
"Close to Kensington palace"
I stayed here for two nights in August 2014. I had a twin room on the ground floor. The room itself was fine the bathroom was very small. It was quiet. The hotel staff was mostly foreign not English. They did help me with setting up a tour and with transportation to st. Pancreas train station. Having never been to London before I can't compare it to other hotels. But I would stay again.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
janice
"Excellent location in a nice chic hotel"
The hotel was fantastic and had air conditioning and a lift that work efficiently. The room was a little small but expected. The staff really went out of their way to make our stay perfect! We would definately go back.
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
Close to Kensington Gardens. Not far to underground.
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
"Great staff & location. No problems whatsoever."
Would stay there again. London is a great city & I can't say enough about how clean it is compared to other major urban areas..
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
"Nice hotel, great location, friendly staff"
Nice, comfortable hotel in great location. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Enjoyed my stay and would stay there again.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
"A good experience."
We hadn't travelled in Europe in quite some time and I forgot how small some of the rooms can be but this added to the experience. We were able to walk from Paddington station and found the hotel to be in a very nice neighborhood. The lobby is small but nice, just like the room. The hotel isn't really close to any of the top city attractions but it isn't that far to the metro, making it very easy to get anywhere in the city. We particularly enjoyed being only about 2 blocks from Hyde Park.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
"Easy access to three underground stations"
Basic clean hotel, small rooms. It has a bar and restaurant, reasonable food, staff attentive.
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
Dee
"Enjoyed the Stay"
The Leopold Hotel is centrally located in Sheffield and convenient to shopping, restaurants and transportation. The hotel was clean and staff was very helpful. I would stay here again.
3 night trip Jul 7, 2014
small room and smaller restroom, expensive food, long walk, staff was good.......
2 night trip Jul 8, 2014
"Staff is exceedingly friendly and professional"
Excellent value at an affordable price, next time I’m in London I will definitely go back.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2014
Sal
"Hidden Gem"
Get a room on the ground level, they are bigger than the upper floors. I would definitely stay there again. The location is convenient to Bayswater and Lancaster Gate tube stops, walking distance to Nottinghill with great shops and restaurants. The hotel staff are friendly. We enjoyed the bar for a nightcap.
6 night trip Jun 24, 2014
Hillary R
"Small but good."
Overall good. Room was really small. Was charged 2.3GBP for one local phone call. Asked for a cab at reception and they sent a private cab that charged alot more than London Black Cab. Staff were good and helpful. They agreed to hold our luggage for 10 days while we went on a tour.
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
"Well worth the money!"
This hotel is in a beautiful location. Close to Hyde park. Very close to the underground. The hotel staff went out of their way to help. We even got advice about how to get hold of cheaper theatre tickets.We even got good seats! The food in the restaurant was excellent. The room was modern and well kept. The only minus was that the bed was too hard for our liking, but we don't all have the same taste.. We can highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
Finn
"Excellent choice near Paddington"
Overall an excellent stay. A convenient and stylish boutique hotel within 8 minute walk from Paddington. Comfortable room (deluxe) and nice surrounding neighborhood. Nothing really over-the-top nice, but overall solid.
5 night business trip Jun 15, 2014
Biz traveler
The room was very small, but clean, and cozy for one person. The hotel staff were very friendly and made the whole experience easy. Hotel is in a great area of London, very close to the metro and the parks. Would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
"Nice Quiet Hotel Conveniently Located"
This is an older small hotel that is comfortable. Its rooms have been updated and are clean. It is located next to several underground stations and railway station. It is within walking distance to shopping and restaurants. It is very quiet and good for travelers that don't want to be in the busier areas. The staff is friendly and helpful. A moderate hotel with a reasonable price for London.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
Liz
"Excellent Staff -"
The friendliness and helpfulness of all the staff were excellent. A small, but very modern single room on the Ground Floor. The hotel and everything in it is extremely modern, and ultra clean. Rather a long walk to the Tube station - a little closer for the buses to Marble Arch and Oxford Street, and very close to the beautiful Hyde Park. It's the third year I've stayed in this Hotel, and I can't say enough about it, and the staff.
2 night trip Jun 7, 2014
Petal
"Perfect for a short visit for one"
Great Location. Great Staff. Small room but a good value. I would go back.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
"Modern boutique hotel"
Really enjoyed this hotel. It is updated with a modern yet comfortable vibe. Staff is helpful and nice. Short walk to two underground stations and Hyde Park. Near Kensington Palace. Great value for a smaller boutique hotel!
2 night trip Jun 4, 2014
Tara
Location is very close to 3 tube stations. Wonderful job of renovation.
Other trip Jun 6, 2014
"London trip"
Good hotel, nice place. Some taxi does not know where it is, however, although most do...
3 night trip May 31, 2014
jim
The air conditioner did not work very well and took a long time to cool the room. The switch to the fan in the bathroom is in the ceiling! When we arrived I checked on the desk if there is any fee in making local phone calls. The front desk said " it is free" but when I checked out they charged 12 pounds for one phone call.
2 night trip May 21, 2014
"Beautiful hotel, beautiful setting"
I was pleased beyond expectation when I saw the hotel and it's location. On a quiet garden st. with it's beautiful entrancement, we were greeted by a warm and friendly staff ready to serve. We were unfamiliar with the area, but they went out of their way to help. The room was small, but looked newly renovated, including the bathroom. I would definitely go back there when visiting London again
1 night family trip May 25, 2014
Marilyn S
"Right for the price"
The Good: The hotel was clean and comfortable, staff were friendly, neighborhood was quite lovely. The Bad: my room was only slightly larger than a broom closet (and may have been one at one time). The bed was wedged in between a bathroom wall and the outer wall, and there was not enough room to open my suitcase except on the bed. One of the staff demanded a tip - I was about to give him one anyway, but I halved it when he did that.
1 night business trip May 18, 2014
"Great stay - very small rooms"
I've stayed at this hotel multiple times. The neighborhood and service are excellent. My ONLY complaint is that the rooms are SMALL. Even small by European standards, but everything else is so good I keep returning.
3 night trip May 18, 2014
Doug
I stayed for a couple of days. This is a really good hotel for the price, right in central London.
Other trip May 26, 2014
"Close to tube station"
Stayed for five days to see my family and friends.Hotel is nice,close to everything.Theres a convenient store close by and restaurants.Hotel has its restaurant too but have not tried it.Hotel staffs are friendly.
Other trip May 25, 2014