All hotels in Brentwood, Tennessee, United States of America
9000 Overlook Blvd, Brentwood, TN, 37027, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

the rooms needed an upgrade. the entrance and lobby were beautiful but rooms seemed a bit run down and out of date. paint was chipping off of the bathtub.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
"Out of the way, but comfortable"
The hotel was clean, quiet, and had spacious rooms. One small problem with TV remote was fixed immediately by the front desk. Location is a bit out of the way, and not easy on-easy off to the interstate. Would definitely use again.
2 night trip Aug 9, 2014
"Quiet off highway"
Quiet off the highway and close to our friends' house. Great rates for the rooms we had. Would highly recommend and would stay again.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Barbara George
"Very Pleased"
The hotel was great, the suite was great and the staff was great................no complaints! Will definately stay again!! Would be my FIRST choice upon my return to Nashville.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2014
Don
it was horrible, the shower had standing water that would fail to drain properly and was til the top of my ankles.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
"Nice, Quiet and Clean."
My family stayed one night and we had a very nice time. The room was very clean and had a nice mattress, which is very important to us. Soft sheets and towels. Will be staying here again.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
"It was a beautiful hotel and locations"
A few minor hiccups in the beginning. The staff was super helpful, very nice. The room was great.
1 night business trip Aug 2, 2014
Tiffany
"Great experience!!"
Every staff member I encountered was genuinely courteous and professional. Loved the suite and would definitely stay here again!!
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
Randy
It was beautiful....very quiet and restful rooms. Have decided this will be where we will stay on our next trip to Tenn.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
Jim Wolf
"Loved it!"
I got a fantastic last minute deal on a king suite for 3 of us. I slept on a very comfortable sofa bed and still got my own television. I would love to be able to stay here again.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Annie
"My stay at the Hilton Suites"
My experience at the Hilton Suites was very nice. The rooms were comfortable and roomy. You had plenty towels and the rooms were clean. If you had a problem, the staff were prompt and efficient.
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
"Better choices in Nashville"
We chose to stay at this hotel because it was in an upscale part of Nashville and reasonably close to Vanderbilt. While the room was large, it was dark and did not seem clean. The carpet had a huge wet (and soggy) area. The blanket for the sofa bed had holes in it. It did have wireless internet and parking included in the rate, but it did not include breakfast, which I had understood to be a part of the package (perhaps my mistake).
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
"N/A"
GREAT
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
N/A
"Perfect for our needs"
Great location, clean, comfortable & staff is very friendly and helpful
2 night family trip Jul 18, 2014
Our stay was wonderful very clean and quiet. Will use again
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
"Outstanding pool and exercise facility."
Wish we would have had more time to enjoy the pool and extras.
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
This was a very nice hotel and my son really enjoyed the pool. The restaurants are close by. The room extremely nice. The only thing that I could complain about is the lounge closed up before midnight. It wasn't very busy that night.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
"Great Hotel!"
I had nice stay at this hotel. The staff was very nice. I really liked my suite and the location was convenient to different places in Brentwood.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Jasmine at the front desk was extremely friendly and helpful. Hotel was very nice. Everything was clean, close to Nice surrounding area & activities. Buffet is a little pricy but would stay there again and highly recommend to others.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2014
Casey
"Convenient to downtown and accessible!"
Will definitely consider this property again for location and ease to downtown and interstate. Safe area at night.
Baseball Mom
"perfect stay!"
We will definitely be returning. It's a great location near the city & attractions.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
Claudia
"Pretty good"
Overall I liked this hotel. The inside is pretty and the staff are friendly. The only thing that bothered was how dark the room was. It had dark furniture, dark carpet, dark walls, dark curtains, etc. I couldn't relax because I felt like I was trapped in a cave. If they would just make a few changes to brighten up the rooms a little it would make them seem bigger and more inviting. I would stay here again if I found out those changes were made. As much as this hotel costs I feel like I should be able to relax there.
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
"Friendly Service"
I chose this hotel for getting ready for my wedding and was not disappointed! There was plenty of room in the two suites to accommodate everyone in the wedding party and my ballroom-style wedding dress. Furthermore, when I realized that taking first look pictures at the hotel would work best, the hotel was happy to work with us and allow certain photography. The staff was very excited to hear about my wedding and incredibly friendly throughout the stay. The rooms were wonderful for staying in as well; the beds were comfortable, and the shower was easy to operate. My only complaint was that there was a bit of paint chipped off in the shower area; a small detail overally.
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
"Very relaxing layover"
We were on our way to Florida and needed a place to stay for the night, went on to expedia and found this hotel with a king bed and sofa bed in a separate room, perfect for mom and Dad and Daughter with a friend. Beds were so good, we slept great. Very good deal for the price.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
Cynthia
"Great location...incomplete renovation"
Customer service was polite. We arrived to plates of old breakfast room service left outside our room (we checked in after 5pm). Rooms looked newly renovated, but the bathroom was shabby. There were significant cracks in the walls and tiled portion of the bathroom floor. The other half of the bathroom was carpeted. ..yuck! The tub/shower was old, dirty, and looked to have been painted at some point...which is now peeling. With so many other hotel options in the area, we probably wouldn't come back to this one.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2014
"Hidden Gem!"
My wife booked the room online while we were driving using the Hotels.com App. Location is great. Right off I-65 but far enough off to be quiet. Fantastic breakfast ($15 each)(be sure to get a made-to-order omelet. Would definitely stay there if doing an extended stay in the Nashville metro.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2014
"Very nice room and service"
I was very surprised with the room and service. It was one of the nicest I have stayed in for the price. I would have enjoyed staying longer, I will definitely consider them again.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
What a Great Hotel!!! It was exactly what we were looking for. A quiet, beautiful hotel that is minutes from every type of restaurant you could want and 12 minutes to downtown and 5 from cool springs mall. Great spot for a vacay!
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"Spacious and clean."
Great hotel! It was a little south of Nashville, but we were just passing through back from family vacation. The suite was nice. You can tell that renovations are still ongoing. The pool was open late with warm water. We were given great service and complimentary breakfast buffet for 3 out of 4 guests. They had a large selection of hot and cold, but it was lucky it was free. Not worth paying full price. Although the ordered meals looked good. Staff was very friendly and a definite stay again.
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2014
edgarx3
Will definitely stay there again.
1 night trip May 31, 2014
"great hotel"
Best hotel I have ever stayed. Staff were very helpful and polite. The room was spacious and clean. The black out drapes, actually blacked out the light. Awesome area, everything close to the hotel. Bed was incredibly comfortable.
4 night trip Jun 5, 2014
keith
Very clean and friendly hotel!!!
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
"The hotel is in a perfect location."
Staff was very accommodating. Hotel facilities were excellent. Liked location due to being right outside of Nashville.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"exceptional service!"
Jasmine, front desk rep, was very personable and helpful. She made us feel like we entered her home. This is the type of service a person wants to receive at a hotel...
1 night trip with friends May 30, 2014
prettywoman
Very nice hotel, very well kept up. Would stay here again.
1 night family trip May 31, 2014
More than we expected!
1 night family trip May 31, 2014
Dre
"beautiful!!!!"
The hotel was beautiful!! Don't stay here if you are wanting to go down town though because a cab is 35 one way. Also there is no complementary breakfast...it cost 17 to eat the buffet, but there is a nearby ihop that is awsome!!! I would definitely stay here again it was so clean and the staff goes above and beyond! The hotel bar is a plus and the also have smart tvs!! The beds are so comfortable too.. I slept better than I have in a long time!!
2 night trip May 30, 2014
"Good Stay"
Motel was clean. a little wear and tear in bathroom area, but it was ok. staff was very courteous.
1 night family trip May 30, 2014
Long
"Extremely nice hotel"
In an organization, the employees in the front of the office makes all the difference. The employees here are friendly and professional. First impression does last. I was fortunate to meet Jasmine the receptionist who greeted us with a warm, friendly and welcoming smile. That set the stage for our stay. Everything was just perfect from there. Will stay here again.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Lara
Older facility, rooms were updated but A/C was not easy to regulate; shower tile was painted and peeling; iron was cheap and did not work properly; fridge was not cold; something on the bed, so we changed the cover; online promotion implied breakfast included and available in lobby (additional cost not mentioned). When I asked the front desk if breakfast was complimentary, I got attitude. I love Hilton's but this one was a disappointment.
1 night trip May 30, 2014
"Great for a business trip"
The suite was extremely comfortable and spacious. The food options are decent, both within the hotel and nearby. Overall, I recommend this highly.
4 night business trip May 19, 2014
Doc List
"Easy on the eyes and budget!!"
Best hotel with a reasonable rate. Staff was nothing short of wonderful and cleanliness of room met expectations. This hotel has plenty to offer
Other trip May 17, 2014
"Wonderful Hotel!!"
This is an outstanding hotel. Everyone we encountered was extremely friendly and went out of their way to accommodate us. Our room was clean, up-to-date and we felt very safe. I will gladly stay at this hotel again in the future.
3 night trip May 8, 2014
AuburnGal3333
"Great hotel at a reasonable price"
Have stayed her multiple times while my daughter wasm in school at Vanderbilt. Of the hotels in the area, this is my favorite!
Other trip May 12, 2014
"Quick Getaway"
Our overall stay at the Hilton Brentwood was okay. Our only issue was the bathtub in our bathroom. The tile was chipped and dated. It looked like someone just painted over chipped tile instead of replacing it.
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2014
aholliday
"Overall great stay"
Very nice. Food prices at hotel were HIGH. But we expected that, so no problem. Rooms were great, clean and comfortable. We will stay again, no doubt.
2 night trip Apr 24, 2014
"Great facility"
Facility was tremendously clean and friendly. Our only complaint was that the conceirge gave us the name of a lomo company whose dirver was the most discourteous, rude, and unprofessional we have ever experienced. And we have been many, many cities and countries. We woould higkey reccomend thjis hotel to any one.
4 night trip with friends Apr 5, 2014
Andy
"Exceeded Expectations"
Front desk staff was amazing and room was large and comfortable. Very convenient location for our weekend getaway
Other trip Apr 10, 2014
dwags
Room service charge is ridiculous but otherwise pretty nice hotel
1 night business trip Apr 5, 2014
"Family Spring Break Trip"
We stayed at Hilton Brentwood Suites last weekend. The hotel was completely booked but we had absolutely no noise problems - nice and quiet. Rooms were clean and spacious. The paint on the soap dish in the bathtub was chipped and coming off - paint stuck to the bottom of the soap bar - but not a big deal. I would definitely stay at this hotel again because it is in a great location, close to 65 and close to downtown Nashville, is clean and updated.
Other trip Apr 4, 2014