All hotels in Brentwood, Tennessee, United States of America
9000 Overlook Blvd, Brentwood, TN, 37027, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

Great pool
    Rather comfortable
    Good internet service
    Bad breakfast
"Nice room but dirty hotel"
When we arrived the hotel water was turned off until 5pm. We had been on the road for 10hrs and could not use the bathroom, or get ready for the event we had to be at starting 4:30. We were not happy. They couldn't adjust our price because we booked with expedia. There was a huge pile of laundry to the left of our door and dirty dishes to the right of our door. I had to ask 3 times for them to be removed. The halls were not vacuumed and very dirty. The room itself was nice and perfect size for having 3 kids. The shower was horrible and your feet were in your dirty water because it didn't drain. The Kleenex box had something spilled in it, it was wet and blue and the front desk could not replace it. The staff was nice and listened to my complaints and apologized. They are remodeling the rooms. Once it's done the bathroom issue should be fixed. And they need a new cleaning staff or a better supervisor.
Response by Hilton Suites Brentwood
Very sorry for the experience with the water and dirty items you experienced. I apologize for the water situation as we have had to shut it off for periods of time to complete the plumbing work on our new bathrooms. I will be sure to pass on your comments regarding the cleanliness items you experienced. That is definitely not the norm here and is not acceptable. Thank you so much for the review and we hope you get to come back and see the completed renovation.
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Really nice hotel would recomend it to any family or friend. Lovely views and nice crew of people!
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Everything was wonderful
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
robert
"Just passing through."
Amazing hotel with a most welcoming staff. Very spacious room and a lovely little balcony for fresh air. Fresh towels and clean expansive bathroom. Greatly enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
Lauren
"M Pittman"
Absolutely my favorite hotel in nashvillle and the price is worth every penny alotta bang for your buck
1 night trip Dec 20, 2014
Mauricus
"Great hotel."
Excellent service.
2 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
Alberto
"Stay Away"
Traveling on business in Brentwood, TN. Was very disappointed with the overall hotel condition. The hotel was undergoing renovations, which would have been nice to know before booking. The laundry room was out of order. The room had bugs, alive and dead, which made it hard to sleep. The hotel was very run down and in need of repair (hallways, paint, carpet, fixtures, etc.). It was very disappointing to see a Hilton hotel this bad.
2 night business trip Dec 12, 2014
"older property, fantastic service"
We checked in close to midnight on thanksgiving night , and were expecting no staff or service. We were pleasantly surprised.The staff was so welcoming, I needed some unclogging of the bathroom ( at midnight) and maintenance showed up promptly! They even replaced the fridge in our room! The staff is top notch and always eager to help. I was travelling with a toddler and one of the front staff even helped install a car seat in my ride ! I also witnessed them deal very tactfully with a group of drunk guests in the lobby. So impressed. This hotel has definitely seen wear and tear, the ceramic bath fixtures were peeling beyond repair. But everything was clean and comfortable otherwise.They had a maintenance day when the water was shut off for a whole day in our room, but they let us use another room for that day.Breakfast is adequate. I have a child with special dietary needs;The restaurant graciously cooked up a box of vegan pasta that I gave to them and sent over plates and spoons too. The suite was spacious and very comfortable, the living room has a roll out sofa bed and a TV which was such a blessing . If you get a room facing the road,you can definitely hear the noise. The heated indoor pool is open late, but a little too chloramine~y for my liking. The lounge with a fire place and a billiards table was our favourite place! I left my laptop battery in the room and flew back. All I had to do was call,The hotel mailed the battery back home to me. Thanks, guys !!
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
harried mom
"Expected more from Hilton Suites"
room was good size, comfortable bed, queen size mattress pad on a king bed, duvet was placed between two flat sheets, no comforter of any kind, there was a dirty (perhaps bloody) stain on the duvet, shower was painted tile that was peeling, several hairs were found in shower, floors were not vacuumed, noise from construction and housekeeping
"Great Experience"
Couldn't have been better-great staff, great location and great facilities!
Greg
"Can't wait to go back."
Our stay was awesome!!! Great service. Room service was great.
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
"Disappointing experience."
The stay was miserable. The staff were ignorant and self indulgent. The hotel had no water supply for two days and never informed us prior to booking and made no effort to make things easier. This was a cery dissapounting Hilton experience.
5 night business trip Nov 9, 2014
"very nice"
very nice, good service and friendly service
2 night business trip Oct 26, 2014
"Greatest hotel in Nashville"
This is one of the best experiences that I have ever had at a hotel. I love the location and the friendly staff there. I have stayed here twice and I recommend this hotel to any traveler that plans to stop in Nashville for the night.
1 night romance trip Sep 28, 2014
Fredrick
"Very nice suites"
Everything good except key cards not working and when I added a night extra they were able to accommodated me but staff does not talk to each other, got a call at 3 pm that asked why I didn't check out when I clearly had made a reservation with a confirmed email, when I told him, he apologized when he check his computer, a little scary since I was 35 miles away, but glad it all worked out.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
"Discounted Rate By Hotel.com Discounted Quality"
I wasn't satisfied with the bathroom; tiles around the bathtub was molded, cracked, and spray painted. Plus the bathtub took more than ten minutes to drain after I showered. The water didn't drain while I showered, which filled before I finished showering.
1 night family trip Oct 5, 2014
Cheryl
"Perfect Stay-Cation"
We live in Nashville and were looking for a hotel close by with an indoor pool so our kids could have a fun "fall break". This hotel was perfect and had everything we wanted. We enjoyed the pool, hot tub, room service, and breakfast buffet. We will definitely stay here again!
2 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
Shana
"Great Service!"
Everyone there was super friendly, and the staff was very helpful. The breakfast buffet hit the spot before heading back out on the road. Well stay here again next time I'm in the area.
1 night business trip Oct 3, 2014
Great!!!
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
"Excellent Stay"
Good Distance from downtown and other shopping areas. The hotel it self was up date and very friendly.
1 night trip with friends Sep 27, 2014
Omari
Staff was very friendly and professional. Could not give top rating because cleaning staff overlooked bathtub and left old soap with hair on it. Otherwise, everything else was wonderful.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
jessica
"Amazing"
As always
1 night business trip Sep 21, 2014
"Excellent experience"
I was very pleased with my stay at the Hilton Suites in Brentwood. The hotel was beautiful, very peaceful and quiet, and the room was extremely clean, and comfortable. I will stay here again. Well worth the cost of the room.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
the rooms needed an upgrade. the entrance and lobby were beautiful but rooms seemed a bit run down and out of date. paint was chipping off of the bathtub.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
"Out of the way, but comfortable"
The hotel was clean, quiet, and had spacious rooms. One small problem with TV remote was fixed immediately by the front desk. Location is a bit out of the way, and not easy on-easy off to the interstate. Would definitely use again.
2 night trip Aug 9, 2014
"Quiet off highway"
Quiet off the highway and close to our friends' house. Great rates for the rooms we had. Would highly recommend and would stay again.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Barbara George
"Very Pleased"
The hotel was great, the suite was great and the staff was great................no complaints! Will definately stay again!! Would be my FIRST choice upon my return to Nashville.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2014
Don
it was horrible, the shower had standing water that would fail to drain properly and was til the top of my ankles.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
"Nice, Quiet and Clean."
My family stayed one night and we had a very nice time. The room was very clean and had a nice mattress, which is very important to us. Soft sheets and towels. Will be staying here again.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
"It was a beautiful hotel and locations"
A few minor hiccups in the beginning. The staff was super helpful, very nice. The room was great.
1 night business trip Aug 2, 2014
Tiffany
"Great experience!!"
Every staff member I encountered was genuinely courteous and professional. Loved the suite and would definitely stay here again!!
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
Randy
It was beautiful....very quiet and restful rooms. Have decided this will be where we will stay on our next trip to Tenn.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
Jim Wolf
"Loved it!"
I got a fantastic last minute deal on a king suite for 3 of us. I slept on a very comfortable sofa bed and still got my own television. I would love to be able to stay here again.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Annie
"My stay at the Hilton Suites"
My experience at the Hilton Suites was very nice. The rooms were comfortable and roomy. You had plenty towels and the rooms were clean. If you had a problem, the staff were prompt and efficient.
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
"Better choices in Nashville"
We chose to stay at this hotel because it was in an upscale part of Nashville and reasonably close to Vanderbilt. While the room was large, it was dark and did not seem clean. The carpet had a huge wet (and soggy) area. The blanket for the sofa bed had holes in it. It did have wireless internet and parking included in the rate, but it did not include breakfast, which I had understood to be a part of the package (perhaps my mistake).
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
"N/A"
GREAT
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
N/A
"Perfect for our needs"
Great location, clean, comfortable & staff is very friendly and helpful
2 night family trip Jul 18, 2014
Our stay was wonderful very clean and quiet. Will use again
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
"Outstanding pool and exercise facility."
Wish we would have had more time to enjoy the pool and extras.
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
This was a very nice hotel and my son really enjoyed the pool. The restaurants are close by. The room extremely nice. The only thing that I could complain about is the lounge closed up before midnight. It wasn't very busy that night.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
"Great Hotel!"
I had nice stay at this hotel. The staff was very nice. I really liked my suite and the location was convenient to different places in Brentwood.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Jasmine at the front desk was extremely friendly and helpful. Hotel was very nice. Everything was clean, close to Nice surrounding area & activities. Buffet is a little pricy but would stay there again and highly recommend to others.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2014
Casey
"Convenient to downtown and accessible!"
Will definitely consider this property again for location and ease to downtown and interstate. Safe area at night.
Baseball Mom
"perfect stay!"
We will definitely be returning. It's a great location near the city & attractions.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
Claudia
"Pretty good"
Overall I liked this hotel. The inside is pretty and the staff are friendly. The only thing that bothered was how dark the room was. It had dark furniture, dark carpet, dark walls, dark curtains, etc. I couldn't relax because I felt like I was trapped in a cave. If they would just make a few changes to brighten up the rooms a little it would make them seem bigger and more inviting. I would stay here again if I found out those changes were made. As much as this hotel costs I feel like I should be able to relax there.
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
"Friendly Service"
I chose this hotel for getting ready for my wedding and was not disappointed! There was plenty of room in the two suites to accommodate everyone in the wedding party and my ballroom-style wedding dress. Furthermore, when I realized that taking first look pictures at the hotel would work best, the hotel was happy to work with us and allow certain photography. The staff was very excited to hear about my wedding and incredibly friendly throughout the stay. The rooms were wonderful for staying in as well; the beds were comfortable, and the shower was easy to operate. My only complaint was that there was a bit of paint chipped off in the shower area; a small detail overally.
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
"Very relaxing layover"
We were on our way to Florida and needed a place to stay for the night, went on to expedia and found this hotel with a king bed and sofa bed in a separate room, perfect for mom and Dad and Daughter with a friend. Beds were so good, we slept great. Very good deal for the price.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
Cynthia
"Great location...incomplete renovation"
Customer service was polite. We arrived to plates of old breakfast room service left outside our room (we checked in after 5pm). Rooms looked newly renovated, but the bathroom was shabby. There were significant cracks in the walls and tiled portion of the bathroom floor. The other half of the bathroom was carpeted. ..yuck! The tub/shower was old, dirty, and looked to have been painted at some point...which is now peeling. With so many other hotel options in the area, we probably wouldn't come back to this one.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2014
"Hidden Gem!"
My wife booked the room online while we were driving using the Hotels.com App. Location is great. Right off I-65 but far enough off to be quiet. Fantastic breakfast ($15 each)(be sure to get a made-to-order omelet. Would definitely stay there if doing an extended stay in the Nashville metro.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2014
"Very nice room and service"
I was very surprised with the room and service. It was one of the nicest I have stayed in for the price. I would have enjoyed staying longer, I will definitely consider them again.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014