All hotels in Vicksburg, Mississippi, United States of America
3308 Pemberton Blvd, Vicksburg, MS, 39180, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"Not great but not too bad either."
I I checked in at about 1:00 A.M. and was not given a receipt. I didn't ask about it thinking I would get it when I checked out the next morning. When I inquired about it in the morning (to a different shift person) I was told that they could not give me one. Since this was a business trip I am now stuck with the hotel cost.
Response by Super 8 Vicksburg
Dear Valued Guest, On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience. Sincerely,
1 night business trip Oct 3, 2013
"a fine night's stay for my family"
Very adequate for a night's stay. Didn't really want to take a jog in the morning however.
Response by Super 8 Vicksburg
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon! Once again we thank you for your kind words Sincerely,
1 night trip Oct 1, 2013
"Room was in great condition, very comfortable."
We just needed a cheap place to rest on our way to new Orleans. Way better than what we expected. Furniture was very nice and comfortable. The mirrors needed to be cleaned but everything else was.
Response by Super 8 Vicksburg
Thank you for taking time to place a review. Your comments are greatly appreciated and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Other trip Sep 18, 2013
"Awful"
If I could give a negative I would. Run. Dirty. Bad neighborhood. Bad service. Simply put this place was BAD!
Response by Super 8 Vicksburg
Thank you for taking time to place a review and would like to apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced during your stay.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2013
Sam
The stay was alright for the price,but the owners of the hotel wasn't to friendly.
Response by Super 8 Vicksburg
Thank you for taking time to place a review and apologize for the unfriendliness you found during your stay.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2013
fred
"Super 8 Motel Vicksburg MS"
There were a few things I wasn't pleased with at this motel stay. That being said there was 3 problems, The room next door was under construction (plastic covered the open space) which was unappealing, the toilet was shaky and leaked and the bathtub did not have a stopper in it (it was just an open hole with no drain catcher or anything).
Response by Super 8 Vicksburg
Thank you for taking time to place a review. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused during you stay.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
"From Arkansas to Vicksburg to Florida!"
Rather than driving 13 hours to Florida in one day, my wife and I booked a night at this motel. Our room (king bed) was much nicer than I was expecting. We arrived a bit late, and much to our dismay the pool was not open very late or early in the morning. Sadly no morning swim before we hit the road again. The breakfast was actually better than the hotel we stayed at in Florida with a few options to eat. Probably not a place I would stay at more than an evening, but definitely worth the money if traveling through.
Response by Super 8 Vicksburg
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon! Once again we thank you for your kind words. Sincerely,
Other trip Aug 29, 2013
"Good Value"
Vicksburg Super 8 was a clean, safe and comfortable overnight stay for us as we traveled to our vacation destination.
Response by Super 8 Vicksburg
I would like to thank you so much for your lovely comments and hope to see you here soon again.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2013
"overall very good"
Can't beat it. Very clean. Very close to battlefield park. Everything was great except the wifi, it was just about non existant
Response by Super 8 Vicksburg
We would like to thank you for placing a review and apologize for the Wi-Fi problems occurred on the date in question. We hope you do visit us again in the near future.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2013
tex
"Quick, Overnight Stay"
This is a good hotel for a tired, weary traveler looking for something inexpensive and basic. We did have a refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker and blow dryer. Our room could have used a deep clean - but for what we paid and for a quick overnight stay, it was fine. Complimentary breakfast was very basic, nothing special.
Response by Super 8 Vicksburg
We would like to thank you for placing a review We hope you do visit us again in the near future.
Other trip Jul 13, 2013
Bandjo
"Cheap bed for the night. Alright."
A bit noisy aircon, but served it's purpose. A bed for the night.
Response by Super 8 Vicksburg
I would like to thank you for taking time to place a review and apologies for the noisy air conditioning unit.
1 night trip Jun 23, 2013
"Convenient and affordable stay"
Easy on and off the interstate, close proximity to Vicksburg historical sites- Very clean and spacious room- Highly recommend this Super 8!
Response by Super 8 Vicksburg
We would like to thank you for your review and your wonderful comments. We hope to see you here in the very near future again.
Other trip Jun 23, 2013
"Super 8"
This was hands down the most DISGUSTING hotel I have EVER stayed in! Both bed sheets had stains and burn holes in them. The toilet wasn't even connected to the ground securely. There was cracks in the shower. There was HAIR in shower/toilet AND hotel beds! It really looked like the room I stayed in people didn't clean in weeks. I booked the room for two nights and only could bare to stay one night and stayed in another hotel for the other night. DO NOT STAY HERE!
Response by Super 8 Vicksburg
I would like to thank you for taking time to place a review and apologise for the inconvenience caused during your stay. However, I can confirm that our rooms are cleaned on a daily basis. We do take all complaints very seriously and will endure that all your comments are rectified.
2 night business trip Jun 19, 2013
Dee
"Off Freeway Convenience"
This hotel was conveniently located just off the freeway amongst a bunch of other similarly located national chain hotels. Fast food was an easy walk away, but restaurants (except Shoney's) required a car to get to. Room was clean, staff was friendly and owner allowed me to use his hose to wash my motorcycle. I would stay here again.
Response by Super 8 Vicksburg
Thank you for taking time to place a review and your wonderful comments. We hope to see you here in the future again.
1 night trip Jun 12, 2013
"Just an over night stay"
Walls were gross, a paint job is in need. Staff was not overly friendly, more of an attitude of "it's a job I have to do" - which I kind of expect anyways. AC was off when we arrived and it was 98 outside so the room never got cooled down. I'd recommend another hotel in the area.
Response by Super 8 Vicksburg
Thank you for taking time to place a review and apologise for the inconvenience experienced during your stay. I can assure you that all complaints are taken extremely seriously and staff will be trained to ensure they carry out their duties accordingly.
1 night trip Jun 12, 2013
Darren
"You get what you pay for!"
I have to preface this with: I'm kind of a hotel snob! That being said, I like for rooms I stay in to be as clean and nice as .... Oh I don't know...... My house AT LEAST. This one ...... Mmmmm not so much! It was as clean as you can get a run down 50 year old building, and I didn't see bugs but I didn't enjoy the stay at all and wouldn't stay there again just because, like I said, I'm kind of a snob.
Response by Super 8 Vicksburg
I would like to thank you for taking time to place a review and apologise that the Hotel was not to your satisfaction. However, we are in the process of updating things and hopefully you will see the changes during your next visit.
1 night business trip Jun 8, 2013
Misty
"My Experence at super 8."
Hotel was wasn't very clean. We had to pick up beer bottle tops at edge of bed after stepping on a few. Personal was surperb. Breakfast was good. Coffee was great. Pool was clean. Rates were reasonable. Location badly needed a traffic light.
Response by Super 8 Vicksburg
Thank you for taking time to place a review and also apologise for any inconvenience caused during your stay.
1 night romance trip May 21, 2013
hotel was old and not too clean. OK for price. Close to attractions and restaurants. Breakfast was almost out of food at 9:00 a.m.
Response by Super 8 Vicksburg
Thank you for taking time in placing a review.
1 night trip May 11, 2013
"Cleanest economy motel I've ever stayed in"
Smelt good! How often do you get a good clean hotel for this price? Great motel!
Other trip May 11, 2013
IT WAS VERY NICE AND CLEAN.
3 night trip Mar 29, 2013
AMY
The people next door had a dog that wined and barked when they left out. we requested that our room be cleaned the day we were out and it did not get cleaned (put sign out on door to do so) and when we returned had to go to the desk to get fresh towels and emptied our own trash.
Response by Super 8 Vicksburg
Thank you for taking time to place a review. We apologise for any inconvenience caused during your stay.
3 night business trip Mar 23, 2013
"Decent"
Room was OK. Close to restaurants, interstate & casinos. Decent place to stay for one or two nights.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2013
"Aniversary"
It was a very pleasant stay. Staff was very helpful and nice. One of the most relaxing trips we have been on. Rates were well worth it.
Response by Super 8 Vicksburg
Thank you for taking time to place a review. Your comments are extremely appreciated.We hope to see you here again on your next trip
2 night romance trip Mar 1, 2013
Clyde
"a good one night stay"
a simple,clean,well located motel. breakfast was very basic, but good. staff was cordial and efficient.
Other trip Jan 20, 2013
gary
"Second Reply to Hotel.com's "Tell us about your..."
I thought it was less than satisfactory. Management and Wyndham Corp. have been emailed. Details and photos were sent to Wyndham Corp. Awaiting reply from them. This is the second time I've written a review and been asked to submit again. Hair on the bed two nights in a row AFTER asking to change the linens, lights either didn't work or didn't have lamps. Bathroom GFI was old and tripped when using the hairdryer. When I tried to call the front desk, the phone didn't work. When I walked up they politely apologized and said "if I stay there next time, they will try to work something out." Sorry, not good enough for me.
Response by Super 8 Vicksburg
Thank you for taking time to place a review. Your comments have been noted and I would like to take this opportunity to apologise for any inconvenience caused during your stay
2 night trip Jan 3, 2013
cschris850
Look old! No flat screen tv
Response by Super 8 Vicksburg
Thank you for taking time to place a review. I'm sorry that we did not have flat screen TV's but are aiming to replace all the TV'S by next year.
Business trip Jan 4, 2013
Everything was nice. The room was nice and big. The people were friendly. And because the hotel was on a strip, there were many places to pick from to eat. Over all, my stay was pleasant.
1 night business trip Dec 31, 2012
Samone
"Nice overnight stay"
Room smelled clean. Bed was comfortable. Area was nice around motel. Many fast food restaurants nearby.
Response by Super 8 Vicksburg
Thank you for taking time to place a review. Your comments are extremely appreciated. Our aim is to satisfy each Guest.
Other trip Dec 30, 2012
"NICE"
GENTLEMAN NAME PETE WAS VERY HELPFUL TO US THE STAFF WERE NICE AS WELL. THE MADE SURE THAT WE WERE VERY COMFORTABLE
Other trip Nov 26, 2012
"Good visit"
My overall stay was not bad at all. A few minor things could have been better, but the main thing was that the phone in the room did not work. Luckily, I had no calls to make and I had my cellphone. I meant to bring it too someones attention, but I didn't before I left. But I would recommend this hotel to others.
2 night trip Nov 16, 2012
"Great location, VERY soft beds, clean rooms"
The rooms were quaint and clean, the staff was very efficient and friendly. The price was great, too, and I was especially impressed with how soft the beds were--would stay there again, definitely!
1 night trip with friends Oct 27, 2012
CVL
"Ok"
Just a place to lay the head.
1 night business trip Oct 18, 2012
"Convenient to necessities"
Overall, I'd have to say that I was quite pleased with the cleanliness and comfort of the room. The service was great, the management and staff were very friendly, and quite informative about how to get around Vicksburg. The housekeeping staff were very nice, and expiditious in their duties, and TRUSTWORTHY. The carpet could stand to be shampooed or possibly even replaced, the couch was a pull-out with torn cushions and very uncomfortable after more than about 1 hour. I think it meets, if not exceeds, normal expectations of a budget motel and I will not hesitate to stay there if I find myself working in the area again
Response by Super 8 Vicksburg
Thank you for taking time to place a review. Your comments are extremely appreciated. i would like to inform you that we have replaced all carpets throughout the Motel and replaced some new furniture. We hope to see you here in the very near future.
Business trip Oct 1, 2012
"Clean but old"
Clean but old. Arrived late and left early. So didn't see much but price was good
Other trip Sep 6, 2012
decent value for price
Other trip Sep 3, 2012
Hotel was fine for the price. Staff not versed on how to handle Hotel.com reservations. Ask me to pay again because she did not know how to process the hotel.com information.
Response by Super 8 Vicksburg
Thank you for taking time to place a review. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused during check-in.
Other trip Aug 27, 2012
Ms. Star

unweit vom Stadtzentrum, sauberes Zimmer, freundliches Personal
Other trip May 25, 2015
DE
"Mooi van buiten maar binnen aan vernieuwing toe"
Het personeel was uiterst vriendelijk. Een leuk zwembadje. Tafels en stoelen op de kamer in slechte staat.
1 night romance trip May 19, 2015
Cor
"Gute Wahl"
Alles wie man es um diesen Preis erwarten kann und noch ein bisserl besser.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
Traveler
"Gutes Preis- Leistungsverhältnis"
Nahe lage zu einem schönen Städtchen
1 night romance trip Oct 12, 2014
"Nettes Hotel"
Eine Nacht war vollkommen ok. Läden etc. gleich um die Ecke.
Response by Super 8 Vicksburg
Dear guest Thanks for your business We appreciate your kind words
Other trip May 22, 2014
KL
DE
"OK für einen Zwischenstop"
Ein typisches amerikanischen Motel in Nähe zum Interstate. Nichts sensationelles, aber gut um dort auf Rundreise einmal zu übernachten. Für längere Aufenthalte sicher nicht die richtige Adresse, ... einmal schlafen und weiter. Sauberkeit, Personal und Service sind entsprechend der Kategorie normaler Standard. Im Umfeld gibt es einige Möglichkeiten zu Einkaufen und Essen gehen.
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
EicBaer
DE
motel américain type . Propre , voisin un peu bruyant. Super petit déjeuner copieux. Personnel sympa. Bon rapport qualité / Prix .
Other trip Mar 11, 2014
FR
"Ideaal voor tussenstop Vicksburg"
Wij namen een tussenstuk van Memphis naar New Orléans. Vicksburg is een leuke stad als tussenstop. Dit hotel had een goede prijs en overtrof onze verwachtingen. Het hotel was pas gerenoveerd. Kamers waren schoon, douche werkte goed en de ligging is ideaal.
Other trip Sep 19, 2013
michel
NL
"Et lite baseng utenfor rommet."
Helt greit !
1 night trip Jun 20, 2013
"Not bad"
Good price for that conditions. Easy to access restaurants and malls around the inn.
5 night business trip Apr 28, 2013
KR
"Prima locatie voor bezoek Vicksburg."
Goede prijs-kwaliteitverhouding: alles aanwezig voor comfortabel verblijf.
Other trip Oct 8, 2012
Paula
Response by Super 8 Vicksburg
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our property, your comments are very much valued. We really appreciate your comments regarding our customer service and ongoing upgrades to the property. Our staff members take their roles in our industry very seriously and try, every day, to provide that quality customer service, that our guests expect. We look forward for another opportunity to host you at our property, and once again, thank you for your positive comments! Best Regards,
1 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
Chad
Response by Super 8 Vicksburg
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon! Sincerely,
1 night trip Feb 11, 2015