All hotels in Norcross, Georgia, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here5990 Western Hills Dr, I-85 Exit 99 1 Mile West, Norcross, GA, 30071, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"Very practical"
Hotel was decent. walls are thin so u can hear everything.. but if just looking for somewhere decent to sleep its good.
1 night trip Nov 9, 2013
"Location good but cleaniness of room bad"
Towels uncleaned and hair sticked, furniture was nt sanitized, king bed madout of two queen, no conditioner or lotion, bath towel size two small, bed comforter too old,
Other trip Mar 21, 2014
sam
"MOT BAD FOR THE PRICE"
i was in town for a funeral. Seems every college and university was there also for the NCAA playoffs. My sisters stayed near the airport and if you don't mind screaming college kids that that would have been fine but I prefer quite and I dont need the bells and whistles just a quite place to sleep and keep my stuff - cheap was a good bonus. For me it was exactly what I needed
2 night trip Mar 14, 2014
I would visit again . Nice area To stay . Good stuff .
Response by Days Inn Norcross Atlanta NE-Jimmy Carter Blvd
Thank you and we look forward to having you stay with us again. :)
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
"Great quiet location"
Wonderful place clean and quiet .hotel staff was pleasant and helpful
Response by Days Inn Norcross Atlanta NE-Jimmy Carter Blvd
Thank you for your complements & feedback. We hope to see you again soon. :)
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"Very nice area . Nice secluded Inn."
Checked in in under 5 min. Room was clean and smelled nice. Great stay.
Response by Days Inn Norcross Atlanta NE-Jimmy Carter Blvd
Thank you for staying with us. We look forward to having you stay with us again.
Other trip Mar 14, 2014
jazz
"Room was OK, breakfast very skimpy"
The hotel is in an area not particularly well served by the usual restaurant chains, which required a bit of travel to go for dinner. Breakfast was served, but to the bare minimum (cereal, hardly any bread, with little one could spread on it). The furniture was very worn. While the premises were clean, it added up to a substandard experience, compared to other motels in the same price range (including Days Inns) where we have stayed recently
Response by Days Inn Norcross Atlanta NE-Jimmy Carter Blvd
Thank you for staying with US. We offer standard Days INN breakfast which includes apple and orange juice, toast, 2 types of cereals, fruits and donuts. Also, there are number of restaurants around including some within walking distance from the hotel. Thank you again for staying with us, and giving us your feedback. I hope you will give us another chance to server you again.
Other trip Mar 13, 2014
Sandro
It was plesent and quite.
2 night romance trip Feb 28, 2014
Kadeeja Taylor
Very close to the highway, so its quite easy to reach. Buts its also little insulated to the noise of the highway so its quiet. The breakfast isn't good but they have all the necessary stuff, so you don't have to venture out searching for it. We stayed there for 2 nights and didn't have any sort of problem.
Response by Days Inn Norcross Atlanta NE-Jimmy Carter Blvd
Thank you for taking time to give us your feedback. We have Days Inn standards breakfast that includes coffee, juice, toasts, cereal and fruits. Thanks again for your review and we are looking forward to having you stay with us again.
2 night family trip Feb 26, 2014
"Management Horrible"
The rooms were horribly bad. I'm an Inspector for military lodgings and after inspecting my room. I found black mold behind dressers and in showers torn wall paper headings. Half painted rooms with dressers missing shelves and screwed and mounted shut. Dust behind the fridge that's layered there rooms were full of dust. Only good thing about the hotel was the Shower head that had multiple speeds to choose from. The manager told me we don't put irons or coffee pots in the rooms. If you want that kind of ammentities you can find a better place. Manager was rude
Response by Days Inn Norcross Atlanta NE-Jimmy Carter Blvd
Thank you for your review, and letting us know problems you had with our service. We are in process of renovating the property, and I apologize for the inconveniences during your stay. I assure you we are taking the necessary steps to prevent it from happening in the future. Again I apologize for your inconveniences.
3 night business trip Feb 21, 2014
Matthew Allen
"not recommended hotel"
in the moment they renovate the hotel. when we asked for a room with doublebetts,they told us it normaly costs more money.
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
It was very comfortable but noise from out side which I think inevitable...
1 night business trip Feb 13, 2014
"Rather Not"
While this was not the worst hotel I've ever stayed in, I would definitely not recommend staying here. The hotel is definitely old, the furnishings are outdated, the sheets are old, and the walls are thin. Late at night I could hear neighbors, let's say becoming intimate. The worst part for me was the wifi would not work. Luckily I only stayed one night. You may be ok staying one night for the value price, but if you could spare a little extra, I would highly recommend finding different accommodations. Also, check in time is said to be 2 pm on here, but signs there state specifically 3pm. Just a heads up.
Other trip Feb 8, 2014
"days inn"
Staff was really nice rates we're good a little difficult to get to.
1 night business trip Jan 29, 2014
matt
The staff was pleasant upon check-in. I requested a non-smoking room and the staff member sprayed a solution to help rid the room of the smell. He stated new carpet was placed in the room which in my opinion still shouldn't smell like cigarette smoke. The bathroom wasn't as expected. There were hairs in the tub and I had to clean the tub myself before taking a shower. The lighting in the shower area was too deam and the fixtures needed to be more updated.
Other trip Jan 30, 2014
Rhonda
"Bad"
Pretty dirty and breakfast is not good
Other trip Jan 21, 2014
"Do Not Stay Here!"
I went to the hotel an was met by a nice hotel front desk person. I went to my first room and was immediately disgusted! I found a sock hanging where the hangers go, a soy sauce packet on the floor, and pulled the sheets back to DIRTY SPOTTY COVERS! To make it worse there were also DIRTY BROWN SPOTS on the back of one of the pillows! Not to mention the floor siding removed. I went to the front desk to get a refund but they said it wouldn't be possible due to the reservations being made via Expedia. It was late so I didn't push it and was given another room. This room smelled of paint and had dirty dark spots on the floor and missing floor paneling. There seemed to be renovations going on at the hotel however I didn't understand why they would have constructions staff there at night. (I saw them walking by another room, it was almost midnight by now.) A hotel can have renovations going on and still have tenants HOWEVER this hotel should be completely closed and remodeled. There was also a rip in the shower curtain of the very small bathroom.
Other trip Jan 12, 2014
Roxanne
"Just a place to stay"
If you can afford better definitely go for it. Otherwise if you'll only be staying a night or two and just need a place to crash, this place will be ok. The management is rude. If at least the receptionist had been friendly I might think more highly of this place. It's supposed to be customer service after all. Room had an unpleasant smell, but was acceptable other than that. Very basic. Walls are paper thin, though. You can hear other guests as well as carts constantly being pushed along by house keeping. So like I said, not the worst, but if you can afford better I would recommend that you do.
Other trip Nov 19, 2013
Safi
"OK for the money"
It was just ok. I've stayed at worse places. The rooms were very dirty. Carpet didn't look like it had been vacuumed in a while. The walls were yellow and sticky. The bathroom smelled like a public urinal and the toilet wobbled around and slammed into the wall if you sat down.
4 night trip Nov 4, 2013
"Sleep and shower"
Great place to sleep
Other trip Nov 9, 2013
"Unknown charges"
Upon checking out there was a $30.97, made on November 1, 2013, which was an additional charge, it was supposed to be credited back to my account, however, I have not received the refund. My son spoke to a person named "Victor" who assured him that a refund would be made and to a Mr. Patel who also assured him that a refund would be made, as of this writing November 8, 2013 I have not received the refund on my card. I would never stay here again nor would I receommend it.
Other trip Nov 8, 2013
Ace
"Great price"
I loved the hotel. Was a great hotel for a cheap price. Staff was friendly and rooms were clean.
3 night trip with friends Oct 29, 2013
Raine
"good for the price"
If you want amenities this is not a hotel for you. Comfortable, good price and overall OK. Staff friendly and hard working.
6 night business trip Oct 20, 2013
"Ok for price.."
Condition of room needs improvements.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
The bathrooms are very small, but it's a good place to relax .
1 night business trip Oct 19, 2013
Kisha
The hotel satisfied my travel needs. Checked in late in the night with no issues and the receptionist was happy to accommodate our need to have a room in the first floor, despite it being kind of an upgrade. Room and shower were neat. The location is good,so was the breakfast good. Will definitely stay here if I happen to travel by this area in future.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2013
"Nice, simple hotel in ATL suburbs."
Simple hotel. Good for the price. If you are trying to save money and still stay somewhere decent, it's a good place. Nothing fancy, but just fine for the price.
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
"You get what you pay for?"
We chose this hotel based on the reviews we read and on the overall rating on Expedia, but were disappointed in the overall cleanliness. We arrived so late that we didn't notice the problem until the morning, but when we did we were disgusted. I understand wear and tear, and I don't even mind if something is a little shabby and worn. However, the bathroom area was terrible. The floor was filthy, there were some mysterious brown spots across the ceiling over the toilet, and after drying myself from the shower, I discovered a very long, dark hair on me (my hair is much shorter and light brown). Around the sink area, I discovered the same brown spots on the overhead lights, the hair dryer and the ice bucket and tray. The bed sheets were worn thin and had what looked like ink marks, and the quilt had holes. I brought up all of this to the hotel manager, who was very apologetic and moved us to a different room. The new room was much cleaner, much more satisfactory. The staff was very helpful and friendly, but I'm not sure I could recommend this hotel because I couldn't be sure what someone might find when they get there.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
Penny
"close to other hotels and basics"
It was ok just to shower and sleep
1 night business trip Sep 28, 2013
Blade
"Inexpensive Rooms! Good room for the price"
Basic room but paid only $37 per night. Can't beat price. this hotel is about 25 minutes from downtown Atlanta.
1 night trip Sep 29, 2013
PatsFan
"Good overall value"
Given quiet location, comfortable rooms, Wi Fi and breakfast this hotel is good value
3 night trip Sep 21, 2013
"Decent hotel at a good price."
My boyfriend and I stayed here on the way to visit friends in Atlanta. We really just needed a place to sleep and didn't want to spend a lot. It was a pretty standard Days Inn. The room was clean and comfortable and I didn't feel unsafe going to and from my car at night.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2013
"excellent stay"
Overall very nice experience, suggest others to go there
Other trip Sep 28, 2013
great room at a grwat rate
3 night business trip Sep 9, 2013
jim
"Downsize your expectations"
Hotel is hard to find. Breakfast is about as low rent as you can imagine. Bedding is awful. Fixtures, etc. are old. TV was out of the 70's with channel options to match. You stay here because it's cheap and you don't expect anything in any way fancy or nice.
Other trip Sep 13, 2013
"Drama"
Had some interesting characters staying there. heard complaints about the tv instead of going to fix for the quest the clerk tried to explain what to do in a 30 step process. expect a little more then the toddler breakfast of doughnuts and tough white bread. would not mind all this if paid way less then i did. location wasnt that easy to get to.
1 night trip Sep 4, 2013
"Days Inn Jimmy Carter"
The stay was good and comfortable. Quite place to get a good nights rest. I would definitely recommend this hotel to a friend. The only thing that was disappointing was that we left the room and came back to see that no sheets were changed nor had they even been into the room to replace any toiletries.
Other trip Sep 5, 2013
Dough
"If you need a place to lay your head."
Check in was easy. The rooms were clean. However please note that if Do Not Disturb Sign is not removed from your door by 11AM then your room will not be cleaned. They did not come with an ironing board or iron had to go to the front desk for that. Breakfast should not be advertised. Got down before specified end time and all they had was coffee. The maid was cleaning the kitchen and spraying disinfectant trying to wipe down while I was trying to make coffee. Parking is very limited for the site, I was with my brother who has handicap sticker and this was the only way we could find a parking space. If you just need a place to sleep which we did was in town for a family reunion then this location is more than suitable for your needs.
Other trip Sep 4, 2013
Callie
"Good for Price"
Its old facility. So the furniture and doors fitting were hanging out. Bathroom also in the same status. Breakfast was not so good. Not much items only very lean bread and doughnuts. Its tricky to reach this Hotel, since its hiding behind Microtel Inn and no sign to guide.. The entrance says for storage area then DaysInn is there..
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
saran
"They just need a little more cleaning but okay"
The carpet really needed cleaning , the counter tops and table could have been wiped down better, there was some dust on the top of head board and TV but for a family owned place and for the price it was not to bad. The out side could use some paint but grounds were clean. Not a bad location. bed was very comfortable.
3 night family trip Aug 28, 2013
P. Jones
"Okay"
The Hotel was ok. Very old and needs to be remodeled. Needs more lighting.
1 night trip Aug 25, 2013
Jasmine
"Dingy/stench/dirty carpet."
Was exhausted from driving, just wanted to relax. The room smelled like a weedathon took place right before we checked in. The carpet was nasty.
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
"Very Dirty and filthy!"
Damp/wet carpet, strange smell in room, near expiry items from grocery store for breakfast, dirty pillows and other half a dozen things don't work in the room.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2013
Traveler
"Very good value"
For a two-star hotel, I was very pleased with the overall experience. Good surrounding area and not too far from I-85. Breakfast included cereal, donut, toast, juice, and coffee. Most two-stars won't have any breakfast. Other pluses for me include wireless wifi, daily USA Today, small fridge and microwave in room. Very good value for what I paid.
5 night business trip Aug 11, 2013
Stan G
"No major complaints"
The hotel was easy to find, very affordable, speedy check-in and out, and it was in a safe environment, the only hang-up was the room had a minor stinch, nothing unbearable just.noticable and the only reason I didn't give this hotel 5-star ratings!
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
room was small and run down..tiny bathroom..breakfast was awful..front desk service was mediocre. the only positive was the location of the hotel being close to i-85
5 night trip Aug 12, 2013
CT
"Quiet,comfortable place to stay."
For the price you can't ask more, they even give you free breakfast.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
yt
The service was poor, the room was dirty and its was nothing like the pictures. Truly a misdirection and a disappointment!
1 night trip Jul 29, 2013
"Safe location"
Great location. Me and my wife were on vacation. From the hotel it's a 15 minute ride either way to stone mountain or Atlanta. Access to great places to eat such as the varsity and Pappadeaux's seafood. Downside was no pool and wifi just a little slow. But regardless comfortable room and safe location.
Other trip Jul 24, 2013
"Good place"
Very nice place and decent.
1 night trip Jul 17, 2013