Hotel SERHS Rivoli Rambla, Barcelona
Near Plaça de Catalunya
Hotel SERHS Rivoli Rambla places you in historic Ciutat Vella amid 15th-century buildings and steps from the bustling cafés and bars of Las Ramblas. It's a 3-minute walk from Plaça de Catalunya, a central square with fountains and metro stop, and 10 minutes' walk from Barri Gòtic.
A morning at the market
Boqueria Market, a 3-minute walk, features a vast array of food stalls, from meats and fresh seafood to breads and local produce, all colorfully displayed - you'll also find several tapas bars here. Barceloneta beach, 25 minutes by metro, is a great place to bask in the sunshine.
Roof spa, alfresco meals
You can unwind in the rooftop wellness area’s hot tub and sauna, work out in the gym, or relax on the terrace with city views. Restaurant Le Brut serves a breakfast buffet, lunch, and dinner inside or alfresco in the courtyard, or you can enjoy cocktails in Bar Blue Moon.
Free WiFi, marble baths
You can use free WiFi to plan your next day's adventures or relax with a drink from the minibar while watching favorite shows on the flat-screen TV. The 126 air-conditioned guestrooms also offer marble bathrooms, and junior suites have balconies overlooking Las Ramblas.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $99
- Superior Triple Room
- Superior Double Room Single Use
- Junior Suite
- Comfort Double or Twin Room, Balcony
- Double room with extra bed
- Comfort Double Room Single Use
- Superior Double or Twin Room
- Comfort Double or Twin Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 126 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 7 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- No parking
Nearby Four Star Barcelona hotels
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space size (feet) - 1453
- Conference space size (meters) - 135
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1989
- Rooftop terrace
- Television in lobby
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 26-inch LCD TV
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Top Barcelona hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Barcelona
- Catalonia Plaza CataluñaFrom
"Hotel is first class! Great customer service-- thanks to LIEZL at front desk/Sara and Xiao at Buffet Breakfast!. Beautiful room, nice bathroom, very near Aerobus for airport and…"Mar 8, 2015
- Hotel Liberty Sitges
"Booked here by mistake but ended up loving it! Friendly staff and great room!"Mar 8, 2015
- TRYP Barcelona Aeropuerto HotelFrom
"Extremely close to the airport and only around €15 to get to the city center via taxi."Mar 8, 2015
- Casa con Estilo - Guest HouseFrom
"Nice and cosy hostel. Good Service attitude. Far from centre but good connections. Very expensive at time of MWC exhibition."Mar 8, 2015
DiningLe Brut - This restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Hotel SERHS Rivoli Rambla, Barcelona’s small print
Also known as
- Hotel SERHS Rivoli Rambla Barcelona
- Rivoli Ramblas Barcelona
- Rivoli Ramblas
- Hotel Rivoli
- Barcellona Rivoli Ramblas Hotel
- Hotel Rivoli Ramblas
- Rivoli Ramblas Barcelone
- Hotel Rivoli Ramblas Barcelone
- Hotel Rivoli Ramblas Barcellona
- Hotel Rivoli Ramblas Barcelona
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tourist tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The tax applies up to a maximum of 7 nights per person per stay. Children under 18 years of age are exempt from this tax.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.21 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
Safes in guestrooms can be used for EUR 2.20 per day
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 15 per person (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.