All hotels in Portland, Maine, United States of America
1050 Westbrook St, Portland, ME, 04102, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9484

"The extras make the deal."
Great deal for two rooms, full breakfast, and snacks and drinks in the evening.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Unexpectly pleasant"
This hotel gets excellent reviews from Trip Advisor, for example, although it's right next to the airport, and looks like an office park building. That said, the staff was competent, friendly, but not cloying. The complimentary cocktail hour is a nice touch, and the breakfast excellent. Suites are always nice because it gives two people, who are not on their honeymoon, a bit more space for either reading or watching TV. Only complaint is the duvet, which kept slipping off the bed. Would have been nice to have an alternative and some blankets in the closet. On balance, however, very nice and reasonably priced.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
AJ
"Great size and clean rooms"
My 3 children and I stayed and my husband flew in and met us. His shuttle was very quick. Our room was spacious for all of us. The complimentary evening snacks and breakfast were great! All for a really good price!
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Chrissy
"Very close to the airport"
Great location to stay before a flight. Nice breakfast also.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Kris
Hotel overbooked and moved me to doubletree for first night traveling in rain and at night so very unhappy! Would have been nice to be warned via email or text that this was happening before I arrived.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
grumpy
"Great, convenient hotel in Portland."
Hotel has free parking, complimentary hot breakfast and a pool, exercise room and hot tub. It's near the airport, but quiet. Only three miles to downtown Portland.
4 night romance trip Nov 25, 2014
"Wonderful experience."
We enjoyed our stay @ The Embassy Suites Hotel. Great customer service and a good fresh breakfast. Nice hotel for a family stay.
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
Had a three night stay & couldn't have been happier. The hotel staff is always welcoming & professional (this is our third stay here), the room is clean, comfortable & quiet. Very nice breakfast & dining area is spacious. Evening reception is also nice, and though at times very crowded, everyone is good-natured about it. Close to Maine Mall & a shuttle to Jetport. Great stay!
3 night family trip Nov 24, 2014
Maria
"An acceptable hotel that's close to the airport."
First of all, we stay here frequently when we fly from PWM. It's certainly not luxury but it's better than many of the local options. In our recent stay, we had two queen beds. The beds were uncomfortable and hard to stay asleep on. I think I was awake at least every hour. The heat in the room was a wall mounted until that is either too hot or too cold and comes off and on - waking you up. The toilet seat was a small round seat that was borderline impossible to use. Aside from that, the price was acceptable and it's close to the airport so even given these considerable imperfections, we continue to stay here from time to time.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
toptravel
"Perfect spot for a getaway!"
Haqving never stayed at an Embassy Hotel before, we were pleasantly surprised by the amenities offered. When we arrived in late afternoon on a blustery cold and windy day, we were told to be sure and come down to the reception area for complimentary cocktails and hors d ourves served from 5:30 to 7:30. It was quite a spread.n In fact there was enough food that we never left for dinner. In the morning, the full breakfast including an omelet station was excellent. That too was complimentary. This location is a park and fly hotel, but many of the guests were from small communities close by and stay at the hotel for a mini-vacation. All in all I would return if ever in Portland again.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"Super nice staff, beautiful hotel with big suites."
We often come to the Embassy Suites to sit in their beautiful lounge and listen to live music on Monday and Tuesday evenings. This time we decided to book a room and take a "staycation", and we are all VERY glad we did. There was a managers reception upon arrival that included snack foods and free drinks, the pool and hot tub were fantastic, the room was beautiful and spacious (living room and bedroom) for a family of 4 AND the breakfast buffet in the morning was superior (incredible selection, including a chef run omelet making station). DO not hesitate, this place is a WINNER!
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
Dowdyk
"Everything a hotel should be."
The hotel is conveniently located clean professional and I would not hesitate to stay here again. We were here for a wedding and enjoyed The convenience and quality of the hotel.
Very nice hotel for the price. The lobby is nice. It is well managed. There is free snacks and drinks from 530 to 730 every night. The breakfast that is included sips awesome. I liked the room set up. It was like a mini apt. Perfect! I will definitely stay again.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
mel
"Wonderful stay!"
Beds eye comfortable, room was clean. Cocktail service at night was free and wonderful as was breakfast. Staff was friendly. Wish all places were as amazing as this was.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"A surprisingly comfortable night right by the airp"
We stayed at the hotel at the end of a long road trip and appreciated that it was located on the airport property. Not only were the rooms clean and the staff hospitable but the rooms were quiet. Never heard an airplane. Great that there was a complementary hot breakfast in the morning and the happy hour drinks and snacks in the evening. Parking was easy and free too. Our only complaint was that even thou the rooms were suites they felt a bit cramped, but not a big deal as we were only there for one night.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
JW
Great location very close to the jetport, and free shuttle there. I thought it would be noisy, but it wasn't. Nice evening reception and the breakfast was good, too.
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
"Awesome and Super friendly"
I have never stayed at a hotel as friendly as this one. All the staff were very kind and seemed very happy to help out. The shuttle would happily take us to the mall and the bus stop was right outside so we had full access to the entire Portland area. The room was very large and clean. Even though the hotel was near the airport it was very quiet in the hotel. The breakfast was awesome and they made omelets however you like. Evening drinks were free and everything was perfect. The weather was awesome as well - In late October.
Tmcgough
"Great Value"
The location is extremely convenient for those using the Portland Jetport. On-demand shuttle service - outstanding. Staff very competent and friendly.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
"Old Sofa's in a new room."
The hotel was great. Nice finishes and decent upgrades. I walked into my room and saw the uglest and oldest sofa alive. It was mod orange and straight from the 70"s . So disipointing. I never sat on it, for fear of bed bugs and lice. Please get new sofa's. The rooms have ben renivated with old furniture. Not a good look. Please fix this.
vonney
"Great place to stay near airport"
Everything including the price was great. Happy hour, breakfast both excelled my predictions.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2014
Marty
We enjoyed the cocktail hours and the breakfast was great. Shopping in the area is very good.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Bait and switch on bed size. Loud airport."
Room was advertised as a "king suite" with king bed. Bed was clearly queen size. When we spoke with the front desk, they smiled and insisted it was a king. Hotel is at a small airport with jets taking off until almost midnight and resuming take-offs at dawn. LOUD.
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
rozalia
"Close to Airport"
The hotel is close to the airport and the suites large and comfortable.
1 night romance trip Oct 13, 2014
GailW
"Nice hotel with all the comforts."
Check in was easy, the staff was very accommodating. The bed was the most comfortable I've slept on. They had all the stuff other hotels usually don't offer. Microwave, coffee maker, frig. 2 tvs. FREE WIFI
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
"Nice hotel walking distance to airport"
Good clean hotel great complimentary buffet breakfast And happy hour drinks and snack Good housekeeping friendly staff Will stay again if we visit Portland
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Sandip
"Perfect for a weekend away"
Spacious suite. Incredibly comfortable beds and linens. Quiet in room even though next to airport. Pool looked well maintained. Had outdoor area with fire pit going at night. Hot breakfast with custom omelettes made to order. Happy hour in evenings. Pricey but worth it for the class and amenities. Staff was very friendly.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Erika
"Nice Place."
Stayed 2 days on vacation visiting the area. Staff was great, especially the morning breakfast staff. Pleasant and attentive and food was great. Location at airport but close to the mall with plenty of restaurants in the area.
2 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
stephen
"Very comfortable and convenient"
We ended up staying at this hotel three times during our one week vacation in Maine. It was the best accomodations of the several places we stayed.
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
"Wonderful hotel next to airport."
Very clean and comfortable beds. Slept like a baby. Staff is friendly and professional. I definitely recommend this hotel!!
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
Becky
"Location, location, location!"
We arrived at the airport late at night and the Embassy Suite sign right outside the rental car garage was a welcome sight for two tired travellers. The breakfast was abundant and delicious. The only down side was that we only stayed one night!
1 night romance trip Sep 20, 2014
"embassy Portland"
nice hotel; a bit understaffed and overwhelmed fro breakfast on Sunday but otherwise fine
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
jojojet195
"Embassy Suites"
I am not one to review a hotel but I have to say this place was fantastic. The service was exceptional, the food was good and the location is perfect if your looking to be near downtown portland and the surrounding areas. Even though it is close to the airport, you would never know. I would definitely come back here!
1 night romance trip Sep 20, 2014
D
"Close to the airport"
I thought the airport noise would be a problem, but it was no trouble. Airport is not that busy and planes weren't huge so they weren't loud at all. Great hotel in every way
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
"service. rooms"
Employees are great! Especially the breakfast people! Rooms super comfy!
1 night business trip Sep 10, 2014
"Quiet hotel at airport"
Lovely, well-kept hotel located at Portland airport. Staff was extremely friendly and always helpful. The complimentary full breakfast buffet was hot, fresh, and delicious - a perfect way to start touring the city of Portland. The evening complimentary snack/drink reception was also a pleasant addition to a busy day. This was a great hotel for the price.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
We stayed here during our recent vacation to Portland. This hotel is right next to airport but is a distance from the downtown area. The hotel is beautiful, they offer a two hour reception at night and a full breakfast buffet in the morning (the most extensive I've seen). The staff is awesome and there is a very nice gym and pool. We would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"nice hotel"
everything was great the breakfast the happy hour at night every all the staff was freindly
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
Lori
"Hidden but very close"
I never knew theis was a stones throw from the airport. Very comfortable!
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
colby parent
"Friendly service and value"
I believe this is the best hotel stay that I have had... The hotel staff was very friendly and attentive to my requests.. The room was quiet and dark allowing a great nights sleep... Free breakfast and cocktails during the stay was a big plus... I will definately stay here again on my next visit to portland.....
8 night trip Aug 19, 2014
Joe S...
"Best hotel in Portland ME"
Embassy Suites Airport is a perfect location for flying in or out of Portland. The hotel is beautiful, rooms are lush and comfortable, bar is handy, restaurant had great whole lobster and was affordable! Staff was so attentive, friendly and helpful. Wanted to just stay there and skip the vacation!
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
Bud Bauman
The suite arrangement made for a very enjoyable stay. The breakfast was outstanding. I would opt to stay in another Embassy Suite the next trip I make.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
Maxine MCoy
The outside of the hotel looks a bit worn and being near the airport doesnt help give a nice view, but the inside is well kept and clean. Pool is nice but small. Good breakfast included. Free drinks and snacks in the evening is a nice touch. Would recommend as the old port, mall shopping, and beaches are a short drive away.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
Very slow elevators. Had to have new batteries put in thermostat. Beware of giving your debit card as an authorization card. They charge your full stay and an estimate of incidentals (almost $100 worth). It will tie up all your money if you don't plan on using your debit card. The hotel had to call my bank to withdraw the authorization hold because I used a different credit card when checking out. They do not explain this process to you at the front desk. The rooms were great, the free breakfast was fabulous, and the staff was awesome. I would definitely stay again.
"Pet Floor"
If you're a pet person, be sure to request that you not be put on the pet floor. Hall and room odors were not pleasing. Not horrible just not good. Could have been a mental thing for me. Elevators needed vacuuming as did hallway. Room was ok needs to be updated. I never have negative things to say about any of the Hilton properties. That's why I stay there but this one was the exception. If it hadn't been so late I would have requested a move. Also when we arrived both front desk clerks were tied up with issues, one on the phone and the other in person. It was a long wait but hand it to the clerks for remaining calm and pleasant even though I was ignored until my turn, as were the others who were also waiting. In the very crowded parking lot, about 6 spaces were blocked by traffic cones for no apparent reason.
Other trip Aug 2, 2014
"Good for airport but not for town centre"
Hotel was clean and free cocktail party each night was welcome. Food in restaurant was below average. Not well cooked at all. Coffee at breakfast although free was terrible lacking coffee. No shuttle service meant cabs into town.
3 night family trip Jul 20, 2014
Robadob
Nice hotel. Quiet. Good breakfast. Very friendly staff
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
"Awesome"
The hotel was amazing. One of the best ones we have stayed in. The breakfast was huge and delicious. The workers went out of there way to say hi or see how things were going. They were very prompt if we needed anything and very friendly!
3 night family trip Jul 3, 2014
"We'll stay again!"
Fantastic hotel for our family of two adults and two preschoolers. The hotel is either new or very recently renovated extensively and very clean. Breakfast options were fantastic & the complimentary evening drinks were a pleasant surprise. Great pool. Our king & sofa bed suite was great. TVs in both the lounge and bedroom meant we could watch after the kids went to sleep (often difficult in two queen rooms) & the kitchenette included a fridge and microwave (very handy with preschoolers). Compact but space was well utilized so didn't feel too small. Our room overlooked the jetport and the kids loved watching the planes, and we were surprised we didn't hear any noise at all (sometimes a problem with airport hotels). Little extras were lovely too, like the Crabtree & Evelyn toiletries. We'd definitely return to this hotel if we came back to Portland.
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Emma
Our first visit to the property was in 2010 and we were very happy with our experience. Upon arrival for our second stay we learned we had been named "Family of the Day". The staff gave us a free movie, popcorn, water, and had even upgraded our room to a two bedroom suite. It was so exciting to the children and not to mention two very tired parents! All of the staff were very helpful to us in every aspect of our stay. I will stay here again the next time I am in Portland.
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
Cathrine
Check in was quick. The entire staff was helpful and friendly. Hotel was just outside the Jetport and within a 15 minute drive to Old Port. Rooms look like they have just been renovated and nicely done. Afternoon social was a delight. Breakfast was excellent. Made to order omelette station and a wide choices of hot and cold items.
2 night family trip Jun 27, 2014