All hotels in Flagstaff, Arizona, United States of America
1000 West Route 66, Flagstaff, AZ, 86001, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"Wouldn't Recommend."
The concierge at the front desk was rude. By the look of the inside of the front office it seemed nice enough for the money but the rooms were awful. They just looked old and dirty. There was also no elevator to help with the bags which was not fun. We werent looking for an expensive hotel but I at least thought for what I paid it would be nicer. The breakfast was also not good. Part of it was stale and all there was was bread. The area was the only nice part around. The mountains behind the hotel were beautiful and it was right by historic downtown.
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Hello Isaac, I am disheartened to hear that we failed to meet your satisfaction. Your detailed comment will be submitted to our management and I assure you that this will not go unnoticed. I hope we could have another opportunity to serve you again. We will make certain to make up for our shortcomings.
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
Isaac
"DaysInn"
Cheap and clean. Very pleasant experience
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Hearing about how our efforts to give you a pleasant and accommodating experience have been successful is very rewarding for every member of our staff and management team. I hope that we can continue to provide you with a pleasant and convenient experience on your next stop to the area.
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
"Surprisingly good"
We expected a bit run down place but surprisingly this place was clean and well kept. Looks like recently renovated. Much better than other motels we stayed.
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Dear Guest, Thank you for making us your choice of hotel during your trip. It is very rewarding to hear your perspective of our hotel and we appreciate that you have acknowledged our efforts to provide a clean, comfortable, and hospitable experience. We look forward to serving you again in the future!
Other trip May 20, 2015
Daddy
Clean room, comfortable bed and a nice breakfast. I was quite surprise by cleanliness given the hotel is 2 start. Didn't use the hotel facilities, so can't say anything about that.
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a feedback regarding the accommodations and breakfast servings that we provided for you during your stay at our hotel. We are pleased that you were also impressed with the cleanliness. I am glad that we were able to meet your expectations of service and accommodations and we're all looking forward to your next visit!
Other trip May 18, 2015
"Value for money"
Quick overnight - Would stay there again.
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Dear John, Thank you for your time and effort into extending your concerns and experiences with us. I’m very pleased that you have found our hotel to be one of the best in town. Even though you only stayed for a night, I’m glad we were able to leave a good impression. Good thing our prices are in favor to you and stay tuned for more promotions in the future. My team and I wish to implement such good experience to everyone else willing to stay with us. We plan to upgrade soon so please expect more from us. If you have any other concerns, please feel free to talk to us the next time you visit.
1 night romance trip May 5, 2015
"Good place to stay!"
Good hotel for the price. Good location and good service. Walls a bit thin. Would stay there again.
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Dear Ann, Many thanks for your effort and time in sharing your experience with us here at Days Inn. I do apologize if we do have some shortcomings but rest assured we will be making some changes in order for us to improve your experience. I have relayed your message to our management and we will be having promotions every now and then so stay tuned, there will be many great things coming soon. My staff will be using your compliments to be better motivated in serving you and our valued guests. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any other concerns in the future. We hope you’ll stay with us again soon.
3 night family trip May 7, 2015
Ann
"Nice room"
Nice stay. Noisy train, but nice neighborhood. Will stay again
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Dear Sharon, Thank you for giving your time into writing us such an amazing feedback. My apologies if you had some trouble with the noises coming from the local train. We’re already throwing out ideas in order to prevent this unlikely circumstance in the future. Your concerns will be regarded as top priority and we will be taking action as soon as possible. Please feel free to contact us if you have any other concerns in the future. We look forward in welcoming you again.
1 night family trip Jan 8, 2015
"I do not recommend this hotel"
I picked this hotel because it boasted a hot free breakfast and hotel bar. The bar was closed indefinitely and the only two "hot" things for breakfast were a waffle and hot beverages. Donuts, toast, cereal, and waffles does not make a very good breakfast in my opinion. My kids were upset that there were no eggs available. I was upset that it was all starches and sugars. The beds in the room were very firm and I could feel springs. Needless to say, I didn't sleep well. The hotel lobby did look very nice and upgraded. There was a rude gentleman working the front desk when we checked in and went to pick up another blanket. Overall, I would not stay here again for the insanely high prices I had to pay for a hotel that definitely did not impress me.
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Dear Guest, We strive to give you a great experience, and I am pleased to learn that we were able to meet your expectations in some ways; though I am sorry to hear that you did not thoroughly enjoy the breakfast options and accommodations, and I want to let you know that we take your suggestions to heart and are reconsidering the available choices. I hope that we can provide you with the accommodations and hotel service that would meet your expectations.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
"Nothing fancy, way too expensive"
Nau grad weekend cost $150 a night for a bed and a make-your-own waffle. Decor is dated. Room is dark. Near train
Other trip May 11, 2015
I rented 2 rooms and they were very dirty the carpet turned my kids feet black. The bedding had holes and had big stains on it and for it being a non smoking room it stunk.
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Dear Guest, Thank you for your time in sharing your experiences with us. My apologies if your stay was disrupted by a series of challenges. I have already talked to my team and we will be strictly making changes into our routine system to provide you with top class service. I will be taking this into my own hands by checking all the critical points that you have stated. We will be more than happy to provide new perks and double time on daily maintenance for you and our guest’s satisfaction. This feedback will be of great motivation for us. If ever you have any question, please feel free to talk to us the next time you visit. We hope to see you again.
Other trip May 11, 2015
"Route 66 Days Inn"
Nice, clean, conveniently located hotel. Friendly staff.
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Hello Mark, We are thankful that you took that time to review Days Inn and for giving our hotel such a wonderful feedback score. Glad you enjoyed the benefits of our hotel’s close proximity to places you wanted to visit during your trip. Our team takes pride in ensuring that our guests will have a pleasurable stay every time.
Other trip May 5, 2015
"it was fine"
for the money paid it was a nice stay. the lobby was very nice, I'm not sure on breakfast because we slep thru it. Was in a great location close to everything and the room was clean and nice. the walls were a little thin, our neighbors were kinda noisy but other than that it was nice and i would stay there again.
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Dear Guest, We are please to read that you find our hotel worth spending. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey for our hotel and for giving us a positive feedback. We can't wait to welcome you again.
Other trip May 4, 2015
"A little dated but comfortable."
Other reviews were correct in that breakfast had no form of protein except for yogurt. Outside of that, even though it is a bit old, it was quite comfortable, clean and roomy. Also, walking distance to many restaurants. Would definitely stay again.
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Hello Mike, Thank you for the opportunity to serve you at Days Inn. I appreciate your comment about the breakfast selection and I will forward your feedback to management. I am sure they will look into this matter very carefully . feedback from guests are not disregarded, we use it as reference o we can serve you better.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
"this was an ok place to stay"
room need undated and remolded
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Hello Jessica, Thank you for taking note of our improvement. Should you ever be seeking accommodation the next time you are in town, we would be so delighted to welcome you again at Days Inn.
1 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
jessica
Hotel was clean with comfortable beds and was reasonably priced. I would stay again.
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Hello Wayne, Thank you for letting us know that you were comfortable during your stay. We are also pleased that you find the price reasonable for the comfort you enjoyed. Indeed, we look forward to your next visit.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
Wayne
"Worst experience"
The worst hotel experience ever, Internet is advertised but does not work
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Hello Osvaldo, I am sorry to hear that your experience with us was not an entirely good experience. I apologize for the malfunction of internet connection. This is already rectified for every guest’s convenience.
2 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
Osvaldo
"Decent on a budget"
Not bad. Decent on a budget. Room is clean. Small gym.
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Hello Dan, Thank you for reviewing your recent stay. I am glad that you enjoyed the amenities we have provided. We hope that we may once again welcome you to our hotel again in the near future.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
The train is so close and the walls are so thin you can hear everything. There were people up at 6am that we could hear next door showering as well as everything going on in the parking lot. One of the walls had a hole in it and the wallpaper in the bathroom was pealing off. Half of the plugs in the room did not work to charge cell phones. The staff was great and everything in the room was clean so that was a plus.
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Dear Guest, I apologize that you were not able to rest properly because of the noise coming from the trains that pass by near our hotel. I am happy to read the pros of your experience; yet I regret to hear of your dissatisfaction with our accommodation. Your comments and suggestions will help us to recognize our strengths and improve upon our weaknesses. I hope that you will choose to stay at our hotel again during your next trip in the area.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
"Off Route 66"
Basic Days Inn. Off Route 66. Have to go through town to get there, so was busy. Convenient to get on freeway. Lots of restaurants, shops, etc around the area. Hotel itself is just basic, but was clean. Good value for what you get. Good breakfast in the morning.
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Hello Kepi, Thank you for sharing with us your experience at Days Inn! We are so pleased to hear that your overall experience at our hotel was good for the value as well as convenient for you during your travel. Your feedback will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to provide an exceptional and memorable experience for every guest.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
Kepi
"hotel in Flagstaff"
Great ,clean hotel with a great price. With a decent breakfast.
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Dear Guest, Thank you for your review! Your feedback regarding our facilities and services are quite encouraging. We are pleased to hear that you had a great experience at Days Inn. Trust that we shall continue to meet and exceed your expectations in the future!
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
Will never stay here again - everything was 50 years old or more in the room and uncomfortable.
This is a decent hotel near the NAU campus. I stay here anytime I come into Flagstaff.
"not up to standards for security"
the telephone did not work, the deadbolt on the door would not go completely into the slot so it was not very secure. Also, had to make sure that you pulled on the door to make sure that it looked when you left. I otherwords, we were not happy with the room.
1 night romance trip Mar 17, 2015
"A good overnight for little money"
The room was the cheapest we could find in this area and was better then you would expect for money. Most of the cheapest (and oldest) hotels in the area are built along the old route 66/railroad alignment and are subject to the train whistles (which run ALL night) but than was not a problem here and that quiet (and price) is why you might want to stay. The breakfast includes neither meat nor eggs nor yogurt. The inroom tv is historic but they do have wifi.
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Hello Dennis, We greatly appreciate the time you've taken to rate our hotel and provide us with a thorough review of your entire experience with us. We are glad that out of all the hotels available in the area you decided to stay with us. I hope that your overall experience was worth the money and we look forward that we could provide you with the accommodations that will certainly win your 5 star rating.
1 night family trip Mar 24, 2015
dennis
"Ok for a quick stay"
Lobby smelled horrible, room seemed clean but old and smelled of smoke. We checked in about midnight and left at 7:00 in the morning which is about all I could handle.
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Hello Stephanie, Thank you for choosing to stay at Days Inn. I apologize if you were not impressed with our accommodations, your review will help us in improving the guest experience for future visitors and for your own future visits. I hope you'll change your mind about seeking other accommodations in the area and I hope you will return to give us the opportunity to change your perception of our breakfast and services.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Nice motel"
Stayed here previously but we got a smoking room and we are not smokers. Needless to say that the room smelled like smoke.
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Hello Alan, I'm happy to hear that we were able to meet your expectations in many ways, though we regret to hear that you weren't thoroughly impressed with our accommodations and I apologize that we didn't attend to your concerns. This is something we'll bring up to our staff to ensure that similar details such as ensuring our rooms non-smoking are well maintained and are not overlooked.
Alan
"awesome"
Awesome
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Hello, Thank you for letting us know that you had an awesome stay at our hotel. We would so love to have you as guest again soon.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
"Fine, but never staying there again."
Told manager that door would not close. His suggestion? Slam it. Oh. Ok. Not going there again. Just one of myriad of issues.
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Dear Guest, I am so feeling regretful about your shared experience during your stay. On behalf of the entire team I would like to apologize for the way your concern was responded. Truly it was not up to our standards. This will be verified and trust that this is addressed accordingly.
1 night romance trip Mar 15, 2015
"My review"
A very pleasant stay. My only complaint was that the coffee at breakfast was too weak.
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Hi Charles, Your comment about the coffee is noted. Trust that this will be corrected. Thank you for sharing your thoughts about how we could serve you better on your next visit.
1 night romance trip Mar 15, 2015
"Not bad, not good."
LOTS of ambient noise going on in this hotel. I'm pretty sure there were at least ten people staying on the other side of the suite door, because I could hear all of their voices as clearly as if they were in MY room...which I initially thought they were. The pet fee I was charged was higher than what was advertised, but I'd been driving for 11 hours and wasn't in the mood to complain. Plus, I'm not sure the front desk person was 100% awake...but neither was she sympathetic. That surprises me, given that she had her own dog hanging out at the desk with her.
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Hi Elizabeth, Please accept my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience you felt during your stay at Days Inn. Your feedback on the pet fee will be checked, I apologize if there is any misrepresentation of details. assure you that this will be taken care of and addressed accordingly. We hope to see you again soon.
1 night trip Feb 21, 2015
"one night stay"
first room smelled like cig.smoke,office guy said no problem and gave us a diff. room. it was clean and zero odor. could use insulation in the walls and ceiling.
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Dear Guest, I am happy to hear that your concern on the quality of room you occupied was attended promptly. Thank you for taking note of their effort to make your visit a fine experience. We will make certain that rooms are ready and well kept before it is released to guests for occupancy. Thank you for staying at our hotel.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
"Good rate for a nice room"
Nice place to stay and close to Lowell. Great rate for a nice room
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Hi Jean, Our goal is to provide competitive services and we are pleased that we have succeeded in making your stay a fine, value experience. Trust that your next visit will be another wonderful experience.
Jean
"Older, clean, comfortable but not fancy"
Room was clean; bathroom seemed recently remodeled and very clean; not fancy by any means, but practical and good cost for easy access to airport. Only bad thing--our room was right by the stairs and people coming up and down on metal stairs were loud.
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Dear Guest, We truly appreciate your lovely review for our hotel. Thank you for taking note of our recent improvement. This is implemented so we can offer better, competitive service you will surely enjoy every visit. Sorry for the disturbance on the level of noise you heard from your room as people came up and down on metal stairs. I will accelerate your feedback so that this is checked and rectified. I hope we could serve you again soon.
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
"Good price point"
Rooms are a good size and many of them are newly renovated. Staff not the friendliest but fast and efficient. Room cleanliness would be my only complaint. Overall good stay for the price.
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Dear Guest, I am glad that you find our price to be reasonable. Your review on the quality of clean in the room provided you will always will be called to the attention of our housekeeping. We appreciate your time in bringing this concern to our attention. We hope to have a chance to serve you again soon.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"Nasty but alright"
The place was going thur a facelift, I asked for a King bed and WAS told that I was set up for. BUT!! when I got there I was giving a room with two bed!! Their was hair all over the place!! on the pillows, comforter and restroom!! I just thght U get what U pay for!!
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Dear Guest, Our goal is to provide the best service worth your money spent at our hotel. Your shared experience states otherwise and this truly dishearten us. I regret that we are unable to directly address your concern because of the limited information about your stay. Nevertheless, your feedback will be accelerated for evaluation. This will also be used as reference. We will make sure to provide consistent quality of accommodation to all of our valued guests.
1 night business trip Mar 5, 2015
"Good deal for a couple of nights"
On an absolute scale, this might not be a 4 star hotel, but for the price, I'll give it exactly that. This is an older property, and shows signs of aging, but it has a great location (except for the proximity to the train tracks). The breakfast is austere, but again, for the price, exactly what you might expect: cereal, juice, toast, waffles, and fruit. If you're looking for luxury, go elsewhere, but for a good night's sleep at a reasonable price, this place is fine.
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Hi Christopher, I am very happy to hear that you had a fine experience during your stay with us. Your feedback is sincerely appreciated and will be used as reference as we continue to strive and give the best experience to all of our guests. Thank you for staying at our hotel.
2 night family trip Feb 26, 2015
Christopher
"Poor experience"
Very old hotel. Decor and furnishings from the 60's or 70's. VERY thin walls. Could hear everything from nearby rooms and outside. Fridge was not plugged in which we didn't realize so we lost some of our food. Not enough outlets for fridge, microwave, Tv, and cable box all to be plugged in at once. So if you want the fridge to be on you can't watch TV. Staff was not friendly. Breakfast had individual cartons of cereal, yogurt, apples, oranges, van de kamp grocery store type donuts, bread, raisin bread, english muffins, and 2 waffle makers. Had to wait in line for 10-15 minutes for a waffle. Room was large and clean and bed was comfortable- but hard to sleep with all the noise of other guests.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
"easy to find, counter staff very nice."
it was a very pleasant stay , breakfast was good, staff people was very nice to us. i will stay in this hotel for sure next time i'm in Flagstaff.
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Hello Esther, Thank you so much for the lovely words. I am pleased to hear that you had a pleasant time during your visit, liked the breakfast selection and we have met your service preference. Allow us to provide another great experience at Days Inn Flagstaff.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
Esther
"Hotel was nice and clean."
Hotel was nice and clean. The breakfast was a little too sweet for me. Lots of sugary items, waffles, cereal, yogurt, toast. Need some Eggs and meat. But for the price I know that would be more costly for the hotel so I cant blame them. I will stay again. Staff was fine no issues other than they need to smile and seem happy to have you. I'm in customer service and I act very happy to greet people no matter if I am happy or not. Smiles make a big difference. They were not rude or anything like that they just did not smile and welcome me to the hotel. I only dealed with a man in his 50s at check in around 5:00pm on Thursday. I did not talk with anyone else.
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Hello Jeffrey, Thank you so much for your candid review on our breakfast selection. We appreciate your feedback, it gives room for improvement. Thanks for the client service tips, I will share your feedback with the team and will be used as reference as we continue to work closely to provide quality service. We hope to see you again soon.
2 night family trip Feb 26, 2015
JEFFREY
"It's a days inn"
Stopped for the night. No problems
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Hello Christine, Thank you for your review. We are glad that you chose to stopped for a quick stay at Days Inn. Knowing you had no issue/s during your stay is an accomplishment for us. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again soon.
1 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2015
Christine
"Pleasant stay"
Very comfortable room - the train noise (about 3 blocks away) was noticeable but the fan on constant made it barely noticeable.
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Hello Sammie, Thank you very much for your lovely review! We are glad that you were comfortable during your stay and barely noticed the noise coming from the train track. We thank you for choosing to stay with us.
1 night family trip Feb 1, 2015
Sammie
"Good service"
Comfortable rooms and quite...
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Hello Ramon, Our staff are working hard to provide our guests quality service and it is heartwarming to hear compliments for their effort. We thank you for your kind words and for giving us your review. We hope to serve you again soon.
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
Ramon
"Convenient for several places of interest"
First time in America travelling around and seeing many places of interest
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
Patty
"Nice but in need of an update."
The Day's Inn West Flagstaff was nice and clean but really outdated. Not too bad for the price.
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Hello Samuel, Your candid review about your stay at Days Inn is sincerely appreciated. Your feedback is important to us and we use it as reference as we continue to strive so we can offer comfortable accommodation to all of our guests. Thank you for your time in sharing your experience.
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
Samuel
Beautiful location, located on a little hill that allows you to have a nice view of many buildings! Room was very spacious and cute. The lobby was also neat and surprisingly very big. Not bad for the price! Only problem I had was several early morning knocks from house keeping but once we were out of the room for the majority of the day, they did not revisit the room to service it.
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Hello Brianna, Thank you very much for this nice review! It is a pleasure to read that our hotel atmosphere as well as its great location fully satisfied your needs. Your satisfaction and wonderful feedback paid off our effort as we continue to strive to maintain consistent quality service to offer our guests. Thank you very much for your business.
2 night romance trip Feb 12, 2015
Brianna
"worst ever"
They wear doing construction and it was the worst stay ever
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Hello Halsey, I am so sorry that the ongoing construction displeased and caused discomfort to you during your stay. I hope you will give us an opportunity to serve you better in the future, I assure you that you will enjoy a more pleasant experience once we have completed the improvements. Thank you for your business.
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Halsey
"Snow time"
It was a nice hotel and room..its in a perfect location also..
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
Sasanna
"Excellent for the Price"
For the price, an excellent hotel. The room was clean and warm when i entered, it was 20 degrees outside so it was nice to walk into a warm room. The bed was very comfortable, sheets were clean. Bathroom and shower were clean, I spent most of my time out of my room and really was only there to sleep but it was perfect for what it was used for. I didn't do the breakfast but there was one offered in the lobby from 6-9am. Overall a great hotel, i will return.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Pippy
"Okay place to stay"
Apart from the loud noise from the heater that kept us up all night and outside, the price for the room wasn't bad.
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Dear Guest, I sincerely apologize for the aggravation you experienced caused by the loud noise from the heating unit and that our staff on duty were not able to rectify this concern during your stay. I hope you will give us another opportunity to make up for this shortcoming and provide you a more restful time on your next visit. I am glad though that you find our price reasonable. We hope to see you again soon.
1 night family trip Jan 18, 2015
"Perfect"
Took the family sledding.For one night it was great. Cozy, hot water, HBO. Heater worked fine,overall nice room
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Hello, We are truly delighted to learn that we provided great experience to you and your family during your vacation. Thank you for your kindest notes on your approval on overall accommodation you and your family received from us. We would love to welcome you again in our hotel soon.
1 night family trip Jan 16, 2015