All hotels in Flagstaff, Arizona, United States of America
1000 West Route 66, Flagstaff, AZ, 86001, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"Ok for a quick stay"
Lobby smelled horrible, room seemed clean but old and smelled of smoke. We checked in about midnight and left at 7:00 in the morning which is about all I could handle.
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Hello Stephanie, Thank you for choosing to stay at Days Inn. I apologize if you were not impressed with our accommodations, your review will help us in improving the guest experience for future visitors and for your own future visits. I hope you'll change your mind about seeking other accommodations in the area and I hope you will return to give us the opportunity to change your perception of our breakfast and services.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Nice motel"
Stayed here previously but we got a smoking room and we are not smokers. Needless to say that the room smelled like smoke.
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Hello Alan, I'm happy to hear that we were able to meet your expectations in many ways, though we regret to hear that you weren't thoroughly impressed with our accommodations and I apologize that we didn't attend to your concerns. This is something we'll bring up to our staff to ensure that similar details such as ensuring our rooms non-smoking are well maintained and are not overlooked.
Alan
"awesome"
Awesome
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Hello, Thank you for letting us know that you had an awesome stay at our hotel. We would so love to have you as guest again soon.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
"Fine, but never staying there again."
Told manager that door would not close. His suggestion? Slam it. Oh. Ok. Not going there again. Just one of myriad of issues.
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Dear Guest, I am so feeling regretful about your shared experience during your stay. On behalf of the entire team I would like to apologize for the way your concern was responded. Truly it was not up to our standards. This will be verified and trust that this is addressed accordingly.
1 night romance trip Mar 15, 2015
"My review"
A very pleasant stay. My only complaint was that the coffee at breakfast was too weak.
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Hi Charles, Your comment about the coffee is noted. Trust that this will be corrected. Thank you for sharing your thoughts about how we could serve you better on your next visit.
1 night romance trip Mar 15, 2015
"Not bad, not good."
LOTS of ambient noise going on in this hotel. I'm pretty sure there were at least ten people staying on the other side of the suite door, because I could hear all of their voices as clearly as if they were in MY room...which I initially thought they were. The pet fee I was charged was higher than what was advertised, but I'd been driving for 11 hours and wasn't in the mood to complain. Plus, I'm not sure the front desk person was 100% awake...but neither was she sympathetic. That surprises me, given that she had her own dog hanging out at the desk with her.
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Hi Elizabeth, Please accept my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience you felt during your stay at Days Inn. Your feedback on the pet fee will be checked, I apologize if there is any misrepresentation of details. assure you that this will be taken care of and addressed accordingly. We hope to see you again soon.
1 night trip Feb 21, 2015
"one night stay"
first room smelled like cig.smoke,office guy said no problem and gave us a diff. room. it was clean and zero odor. could use insulation in the walls and ceiling.
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Dear Guest, I am happy to hear that your concern on the quality of room you occupied was attended promptly. Thank you for taking note of their effort to make your visit a fine experience. We will make certain that rooms are ready and well kept before it is released to guests for occupancy. Thank you for staying at our hotel.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
"Good rate for a nice room"
Nice place to stay and close to Lowell. Great rate for a nice room
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Hi Jean, Our goal is to provide competitive services and we are pleased that we have succeeded in making your stay a fine, value experience. Trust that your next visit will be another wonderful experience.
Jean
"Older, clean, comfortable but not fancy"
Room was clean; bathroom seemed recently remodeled and very clean; not fancy by any means, but practical and good cost for easy access to airport. Only bad thing--our room was right by the stairs and people coming up and down on metal stairs were loud.
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Dear Guest, We truly appreciate your lovely review for our hotel. Thank you for taking note of our recent improvement. This is implemented so we can offer better, competitive service you will surely enjoy every visit. Sorry for the disturbance on the level of noise you heard from your room as people came up and down on metal stairs. I will accelerate your feedback so that this is checked and rectified. I hope we could serve you again soon.
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
"Good price point"
Rooms are a good size and many of them are newly renovated. Staff not the friendliest but fast and efficient. Room cleanliness would be my only complaint. Overall good stay for the price.
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Dear Guest, I am glad that you find our price to be reasonable. Your review on the quality of clean in the room provided you will always will be called to the attention of our housekeeping. We appreciate your time in bringing this concern to our attention. We hope to have a chance to serve you again soon.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"Nasty but alright"
The place was going thur a facelift, I asked for a King bed and WAS told that I was set up for. BUT!! when I got there I was giving a room with two bed!! Their was hair all over the place!! on the pillows, comforter and restroom!! I just thght U get what U pay for!!
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Dear Guest, Our goal is to provide the best service worth your money spent at our hotel. Your shared experience states otherwise and this truly dishearten us. I regret that we are unable to directly address your concern because of the limited information about your stay. Nevertheless, your feedback will be accelerated for evaluation. This will also be used as reference. We will make sure to provide consistent quality of accommodation to all of our valued guests.
1 night business trip Mar 5, 2015
"Good deal for a couple of nights"
On an absolute scale, this might not be a 4 star hotel, but for the price, I'll give it exactly that. This is an older property, and shows signs of aging, but it has a great location (except for the proximity to the train tracks). The breakfast is austere, but again, for the price, exactly what you might expect: cereal, juice, toast, waffles, and fruit. If you're looking for luxury, go elsewhere, but for a good night's sleep at a reasonable price, this place is fine.
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Hi Christopher, I am very happy to hear that you had a fine experience during your stay with us. Your feedback is sincerely appreciated and will be used as reference as we continue to strive and give the best experience to all of our guests. Thank you for staying at our hotel.
2 night family trip Feb 26, 2015
Christopher
"Poor experience"
Very old hotel. Decor and furnishings from the 60's or 70's. VERY thin walls. Could hear everything from nearby rooms and outside. Fridge was not plugged in which we didn't realize so we lost some of our food. Not enough outlets for fridge, microwave, Tv, and cable box all to be plugged in at once. So if you want the fridge to be on you can't watch TV. Staff was not friendly. Breakfast had individual cartons of cereal, yogurt, apples, oranges, van de kamp grocery store type donuts, bread, raisin bread, english muffins, and 2 waffle makers. Had to wait in line for 10-15 minutes for a waffle. Room was large and clean and bed was comfortable- but hard to sleep with all the noise of other guests.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
"easy to find, counter staff very nice."
it was a very pleasant stay , breakfast was good, staff people was very nice to us. i will stay in this hotel for sure next time i'm in Flagstaff.
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Hello Esther, Thank you so much for the lovely words. I am pleased to hear that you had a pleasant time during your visit, liked the breakfast selection and we have met your service preference. Allow us to provide another great experience at Days Inn Flagstaff.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
Esther
"Hotel was nice and clean."
Hotel was nice and clean. The breakfast was a little too sweet for me. Lots of sugary items, waffles, cereal, yogurt, toast. Need some Eggs and meat. But for the price I know that would be more costly for the hotel so I cant blame them. I will stay again. Staff was fine no issues other than they need to smile and seem happy to have you. I'm in customer service and I act very happy to greet people no matter if I am happy or not. Smiles make a big difference. They were not rude or anything like that they just did not smile and welcome me to the hotel. I only dealed with a man in his 50s at check in around 5:00pm on Thursday. I did not talk with anyone else.
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Hello Jeffrey, Thank you so much for your candid review on our breakfast selection. We appreciate your feedback, it gives room for improvement. Thanks for the client service tips, I will share your feedback with the team and will be used as reference as we continue to work closely to provide quality service. We hope to see you again soon.
2 night family trip Feb 26, 2015
JEFFREY
"It's a days inn"
Stopped for the night. No problems
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Hello Christine, Thank you for your review. We are glad that you chose to stopped for a quick stay at Days Inn. Knowing you had no issue/s during your stay is an accomplishment for us. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again soon.
1 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2015
Christine
"Pleasant stay"
Very comfortable room - the train noise (about 3 blocks away) was noticeable but the fan on constant made it barely noticeable.
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Hello Sammie, Thank you very much for your lovely review! We are glad that you were comfortable during your stay and barely noticed the noise coming from the train track. We thank you for choosing to stay with us.
1 night family trip Feb 1, 2015
Sammie
"Good service"
Comfortable rooms and quite...
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Hello Ramon, Our staff are working hard to provide our guests quality service and it is heartwarming to hear compliments for their effort. We thank you for your kind words and for giving us your review. We hope to serve you again soon.
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
Ramon
"Convenient for several places of interest"
First time in America travelling around and seeing many places of interest
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Hello, Thank you for the rewarding review you posted for our hotel. We are truly glad that we have succeeded in providing accommodation to you. Your comfort, convenience and satisfaction is our goal to achieve. We hope to serve you again soon.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
Patty
"Nice but in need of an update."
The Day's Inn West Flagstaff was nice and clean but really outdated. Not too bad for the price.
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Hello Samuel, Your candid review about your stay at Days Inn is sincerely appreciated. Your feedback is important to us and we use it as reference as we continue to strive so we can offer comfortable accommodation to all of our guests. Thank you for your time in sharing your experience.
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
Samuel
Beautiful location, located on a little hill that allows you to have a nice view of many buildings! Room was very spacious and cute. The lobby was also neat and surprisingly very big. Not bad for the price! Only problem I had was several early morning knocks from house keeping but once we were out of the room for the majority of the day, they did not revisit the room to service it.
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Hello Brianna, Thank you very much for this nice review! It is a pleasure to read that our hotel atmosphere as well as its great location fully satisfied your needs. Your satisfaction and wonderful feedback paid off our effort as we continue to strive to maintain consistent quality service to offer our guests. Thank you very much for your business.
2 night romance trip Feb 12, 2015
Brianna
"worst ever"
They wear doing construction and it was the worst stay ever
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Hello Halsey, I am so sorry that the ongoing construction displeased and caused discomfort to you during your stay. I hope you will give us an opportunity to serve you better in the future, I assure you that you will enjoy a more pleasant experience once we have completed the improvements. Thank you for your business.
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Halsey
"Snow time"
It was a nice hotel and room..its in a perfect location also..
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
Sasanna
"Excellent for the Price"
For the price, an excellent hotel. The room was clean and warm when i entered, it was 20 degrees outside so it was nice to walk into a warm room. The bed was very comfortable, sheets were clean. Bathroom and shower were clean, I spent most of my time out of my room and really was only there to sleep but it was perfect for what it was used for. I didn't do the breakfast but there was one offered in the lobby from 6-9am. Overall a great hotel, i will return.
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Hello Pippy, Thank you for letting us know that we have successfully provided you warm, clean and comfortable room to rest. It is fulfilling that you describe your recent stay an excellent value. We hope to have the chance to serve you breakfast on your next visit. Kind regards from all of us in Days Inn.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Pippy
"Okay place to stay"
Apart from the loud noise from the heater that kept us up all night and outside, the price for the room wasn't bad.
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Dear Guest, I sincerely apologize for the aggravation you experienced caused by the loud noise from the heating unit and that our staff on duty were not able to rectify this concern during your stay. I hope you will give us another opportunity to make up for this shortcoming and provide you a more restful time on your next visit. I am glad though that you find our price reasonable. We hope to see you again soon.
1 night family trip Jan 18, 2015
"Perfect"
Took the family sledding.For one night it was great. Cozy, hot water, HBO. Heater worked fine,overall nice room
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Hello, We are truly delighted to learn that we provided great experience to you and your family during your vacation. Thank you for your kindest notes on your approval on overall accommodation you and your family received from us. We would love to welcome you again in our hotel soon.
1 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
"Rude and disgusting!!"
The guy working te front desk was rude and liked to argue, not lettin me get a word in. I got 2 rooms and wanted them adjoined......guy stated I didn't request it- however I had called the lady that works te front desk the day before. She did make note of it but he said she did not write it appropriately so too bad for us! I couldn't believe how rude he was and how we were treated! I wouldn't stay there again. The room was clean on our arrival, but on our second day we found a puddle of urine on our bathroom floor when we returned!!! Disgusting!!! It was cleaned by housekeeping but wow I've never had such a horrible experience......I guess you get what you pay for!!!
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Hello Anna, I sincerely apologize for the misunderstanding you have had with our front desk staff. Clearly, he was working irrelevant to our standard. Your experience on the second day of your stay will be subjected for evaluation. I am glad that your concern was attended by our housekeeping but we need to verify what took place during your stay so we can address this matter accordingly.
2 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
Anna
"Dog Friendly?"
We usually stay at the Days Inn and we will most like stay here again (the price keeps us coming back!). However, the front desk staff was unpleasant, and the dog policies were misleading. Expedia quotes dogs at $10 and we were charged $15. The staff told us they just haven’t updated the information with Expedia -- very unhelpful. We were very upset in the change of price AFTER we arrived. Also they claim to be dog friendly, but animals are not allowed on the grass – weird!
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Hello John, I apologize for the inconvenience on the adjustment of pet fee. I will check if the price in travel sites are already adjusted. I apologize further on the manner you were attended by the front desk staff. It was not the standard service that we are held to practice. This will be called to the attention of our team so we can implement further improvement. There is a particular area that we maintain clean, I am sorry that pets are not allowed
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Not bad for the price, front desk agent could use some customer service training and put on a smile.
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Hello, Thank you very much for your trust in staying with us. I am glad that you find our rate reasonable. I would like to apologize however for the unsmiling front desk staff who attended you. We will remind everyone of our goal to provide an inviting ambiance to all of our guests. Thank you for your business.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Didn't have the same room as I booked. Clerk at check-in was rude.
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Hello Brian, Please accept my sincerest apologies for the way you were attended by the front desk staff on duty. We will verify what took place during your stay and find out why you were not accommodated to the room you booked. I am so sorry for the inconvenience. I am sure our management will address your concern accordingly.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
"Snowboard trip"
Clean warm and cheap!
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Hello Amber, We can not contain our gladness when we received your heartwarming review for our hotel. Your feedback on the quality of clean and value validates we have succeeded in our goal to provide quality service. Thank you for sharing your opinion, It means so much to us. I hope to see you again soon.
2 night trip with friends Jan 8, 2015
Amber
stayed while visting family. was only there to sleep.
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Hello, I hope you would come again and stay a while longer in our hotel in the future. We would love to showcase the quality of service we have worked closely to offer our guests memorable, fine experience with us. Thank you for choosing to stay in our hotel. We look forward to see you again soon.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
"Good deal"
Good deal for one night stay. Free breakfast was awesome, only complaint is long wait for waffle maker.
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Hello Gina, Thank you for the rating and your feedback about your visit. it is fantastic that you enjoyed the breakfast, I apologize though that you had to wait a long line for waffle maker. I assure you that your review and comment about the inconvenience you experience at breakfast will be forwarded for evaluation. Our goal is to gain our guests trust and patronage and we will sure do our best to implement corrective measure so you will experience a breeze and convenience every time you visit us.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
Gina
"Great budget hotel"
Great hotel for the price
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Hello Paul, We are overjoyed that you find our hotel a great place to stay at best value. Thank you for choosing to stay in our hotel, I am glad that we have sufficed your expectations on the service and accommodation you received from us. We are continually doing our best to offer inviting, restful experience to all of our guests. We would like to invite you to stay with us again on your next trip, and in return we assure of quality service.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
"Flagstaff Days Inn"
This was the most reasonably priced hotel in our trip around the Southwest. ~$60 per night. Decent breakfast, room. No real complaints.
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Hello James, Thank you so much for your for your fantastic remarks, I will share your comment to our staff. We appreciate the opportunity to host you in our hotel and having your business is a pleasure. We hope to see you again in the near future.
2 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
Hotel smelled not very good. Beds are small. The lobby is great
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Hello, Allow us to serve you better in the future, please do not hesitate to call our attention should you have concerns or needs assistance. We have staff available to attend our guests’ needs to ensure you will have a pleasant experience with us. Thank you for choosing to stay in our hotel.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Next to active train tracks"
Nice breakfast, but it was very crowded...big hotel for a Days inn. If Train noise bothers you...stay away. Other than that very nice inexpensive hotel, good staff, reasonable cleanliness.
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Hello Madmike, I am glad that you find our rate reasonable and liked our breakfast selection, services and the clean reasonable. I regret that you were not entirely comfortable at breakfast area, I will accelerate your comment or evaluation and trust that this will be used as reference as we continue to work closely to serve our guests better. Thank you for staying with us.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Madmike
"Flagstaff Stay"
Overall stay was average, could have been better if Hotel Management focus on couple of points. 1) Breakfast at hotel was giving tough times to all the occupants. Only one table meant always a long queue & people had to wait atleast 30 mins before they get something to eat in the morning. Having 2 tables atleast in the peak season will help. 2) Pillows gave a torrid time, everyone in the room had back spasm or some or other back pain due to bad quality pillows.
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Hello Rocky, We appreciate your candid comments, it will surely help us serve you better on your next visit. I will submit your feedback to our management and trust that they will carefully look into this matter and will address accordingly. We hope to have another opportunity to serve you again soon.
2 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
Rocky
"Awesome!"
Great time spending time with my family here!
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Hello, It is great to know that we have succeeded in providing services to you when you stayed with us. On behalf of the entire team, I would like to thank you and your family for choosing to stay in our hotel. We look forward to another opportunity to serve you again soon.
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"Great!"
Great time staying here!
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Hello Manuel, It is wonderful to hear from you. We sincerely appreciate your time in sharing your thoughts on the accommodation we provided you. Please know that your satisfaction is our goal and will always be on top of our priority. Thank you for your business and we hope to serve you again soon.
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
Manuel
"Met the Agenda"
Stayed st this hotel for a few days while visiting the Grand Canyon. Considering the purpose of this hotel would be to sleep, we chose budget over frills. It met its requirement. Definitely not the best, but not the worse by far.
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Hello Jason, We are glad to have you with us. Please allow our team to serve you better on your next vacation by not hesitating to call our attention should you need assistance or have concerns about your stay. We will do our best to make your next stay an even better and fine experience. Thank you for your business.
2 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
"Christmas family trip"
We stayed there on Christmas during winter family trip. It was located at the very comfort place and near various market place. It was a nice experience.
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Hello Hyun Sun, Thank you very much for spending your Christmas with us. It was a pleasure having you to spend the holidays in our hotel. Your positive feedback completes our business and will always bring inspiration to us. We look forward to serve you again in the near future.
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
HYUN SUN
"Poor Maintenance"
Poor Maintenance..Every thing managed by single person
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Hello, On behalf of the team, I would like to apologize for the inconvenience you may have experienced when you stayed with us. Your feedback is important to us however, we are unable to verify your booking because of the limited information provided in your review. Nevertheless, I hope we could have another chance to serve you better in the future. Thank you for your business.
1 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
"Good experience."
The rooms were clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Complimentary breakfast was just right.Free Wi-Fi. Best of all was the price. When my out of town family comes to Arizona, we always take them to Grand Canyon. We usually drive up in the morning and return the same day. This time we decided to drive up the evening before and stay at a hotel to be closer. I will do this from now on and return to this hotel, as it met all of our needs.
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Hello, It is great that we have met your approval on the quality of clean and services you received from our team. Thank you for making our hotel your choice to stay. It is our goal to provide our guests the best value and quality services you deserve as we appreciate your business. We look forward to your next visit.
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
"Awesome"
It was good for the price!
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Hello Bradley, Thank you for letting us know that we have met your satisfaction and you had an awesome time with us. We are glad that you find our rate affordable. It is our fulfillment that our effort to provide our guests with quality accommodation. We look forward to serve you again soon.
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
Bradly
"Practical for a one night stay"
Serve the purpose , no big exitement there room was clean but really outdated and so was the rest of the building , smelly carpet in the lobby . , inroom complimentary coffee was one of the worst i ever had , the room next door was very noisy drinking thru out the night . If you need a place to spend one night then it will do .
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Hello JF, I sincerely apologize on behalf of the team for the discomfort you experienced when you stayed in our hotel caused by the level of noise from other guests and this was not rectified immediately. We appreciate your detailed experience and your concerns will be evaluated by our management and addressed accordingly.We value our guests’ feedback and will be used as reference so we can serve you better in the future.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
J-F
"Budget hotel"
We stayed one night so we didn't have to drive home to Phoenix. For the price you can't beat it. The 2-queen beds room was spacious. It's an older property, not luxurious. But you can't beat the price if you're looking for a clean place to stay the night at a good price.
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Hello Mrs. O, We appreciate you for taking the time to write to us your overall review of your recent stay at our hotel. It has been a delight to know that our efforts to provide our guests with a great accommodation at a great value has been successful. If you have any concerns at all during your next stay with us please don’t hesitate to call on the attention of our staff. Thank you again and we look forward for your next visit.
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
Mrs.O
"Great for the $!"
It was great deal for a family on a budget! Good location, especially if headed to Grand Canyon for the day. The room was clean, the beds were comfortable, we had plenty of hot water and the air worked fine.
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Hello, We are so glad that your stay was enjoyable and great deal for your family during your trip to the Grand Canyon. It means a lot to us that you've allowed us to be such an important part of your family trip and that we were able to make it more convenient. We hope to see you again, soon!
2 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
"Can't beat the price!"
I was pleasantly surprised at the cleanliness and setup of this Days Inn. It's by no means a fancy 5 star hotel, but we were only staying in Flagstaff for one night and it worked for our family just fine. And you seriously can't be the price! We paid less than $50 and had a nice, comfortable stay. Also, the breakfast that's offered was nice. I was expecting hard bagels, but there was a waffle station, yogurt, fruit, different kinds of toast, doughnuts, juice, tea, and coffee. I felt like we definitely got more than we paid for. The rooms were nice and pretty much the typical motel room.
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Hello, I am glad that we were able to meet your expectations of service and accommodations. We aim to impress with our breakfast, hospitality, and comfortable accommodations. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope that we could serve you again in your future stops in Flagstaff.
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
Great location in walking distance to great restaurants. I was in-between homes and stayed a month... the staff was friendly and very accommodating.
Response by Days Inn Flagstaff West Route 66
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience when you stayed with us. I am glad that you find our location convenient, felt comfortable and you were completely satisfied with the quality of our services. It will always be our pleasure to serve you. We are grateful for your business.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014