All hotels in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2552 Kalakaua Ave, Honolulu, HI, 96815, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Resort fee???"
My stay was comfortable but a $30 resort fee was ridiculous for free Wi-Fi and yoga class that there was five people taking it didn't make sense to me I could stay down the strip for a lot cheaper and not have to pay resort fee.
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
"not much time"
we arrived late at night and checked out early in the morning. Not much time to form an option. Thanks
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
"Everything in one place"
Great balcony, amenities, location! I didn't need a car, everything is in walking disatance. Right across the street from the beach (can't get any closer) and a nice swimming lagoon. Pool areas are great for sun bathing or having drinks although pools themselves are small. Great amenities and activities.
3 night trip Mar 5, 2015
Nice hotel could use some updates it is a nice facility but is getting dated.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"Good but not perfect"
I thought I had paid for the room on line, but at check-in there was an unpleasant surprise: a $30 charge per room for a "package" that included a free drink and a free coffee and so on. That was a disappointment. The room was unusually large and the partial ocean view and little balcony were good. We went to one restaurant and had the buffett. That was sub-par. The lobster was overcooked and dried out, and the sauces on some of the items were too strong. I would not et there again.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Ken
"Hawaii Trip"
The hotel us great, right across the street from the ocean. The staff was excellent and they made the stay wonderful. First class all the way!
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Stay at Marriott Waikiki"
Comfortable room. Fourth floor with city view. Yes, there is some street noise, but really very quiet. Did not have robes as they have them in their catalog to sell. Really hate the resort charges as we did not use those amenities. Desk clerk said it was not an option. Maybe using it like the parking garage or the tollway--just charge those who use it. Otherwise, very pleasant experience. The cleaning staff were the friendliest and the expedia concierge people were excellent.
Marilyn
"It's awesome"
It is very good hotel near the beach. Convenient and comfortable. I will tell my friend to stay in ther
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
"Great location and facilities"
Overall a good experience. Location was good so was the service.
"Great Experience"
We had a great experience. We were upgraded to a larger room. The overall experience was great.
Don
"Hotel restraunt"
I was not impressed with the food or the price within the hotel. My camera was lost or taken when our room was changed.
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
"not happy at all"
We got married a few months ago.. And this vacation was supposed to be our Honeymoon.. But as we arrived it tooked the staff 45 to gave us a room.. Cause the room we booked a king size bed was not no longer available ..so they put us in a room with a queen size bed.. They told us we will have to check out of this room by 12 n for 3 hrs have no room in case we needed to come.. We had activities booked n we had to miss it bc of this problem .. Which was not convenient at all.. The still didnt give us the room we wanted .. We got a 2 double bed .. Not at all statisfied
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
Sahar
We stayed here for about 5 nights and overall it was great.The rooms were clean,the staff was nice and the room was excellent(nice view).If I were to return to Hawaii I would possibly stay here.
Jaime
"Room"
When I booked my room I did request one room with two queen beds for four people, when check in room was with one king size bed. I request the change to a room wirh rwo big beds and I receive one wih two small beds. we slept a little tight. That was the only unconfortable situation other than that it was very nice .
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Marriott resort Oahu Hawaii"
Great trip but was disappointed with the resort fee. Plus parking was quite high.. Together it cost 300$ for the 2..
ryan
"Great hotel, right across from the beach."
Loved the balcony, great ocean view. Quiet, clean, close to shopping, beach and restaurants. Wonderful hotel staff.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Charges do not agree w/ expedia"
Either Expedia misquoted the taxes or the hotel over charged. Expedia sowed $61.00 taxes and fees, the hotel charged $ 61.00/night or $122.00 fees and Taxes.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
"Had the most awesome time ever"
This is the best vacation I've ever had I'm 73 and my wife a 67 we are from West Virginia there's 2 foot of snow there now glad we left when we did
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
"Nice hotel and would stay again."
I stayed at the marriott resort for three days and i have absolutely enjoyed it. Staffs are friendly and the facilities are nice and clean. It is right in front of the waikiki beach which is great for families to relax and have fun at the beach. The only thing i didn't like was that the laundry room was too far from my room. I was put on the second tower and the laundry was on the first tower which was a bit of a walk. Another tip at staying at marriott: parking is too expensive at marriott and you will get a better parking deal($20 for 24 hr) at waikiki banyan which is right behind the marriott. Overall it was a fun stay and i would stay here again.
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
Han Solo
"We'd stay again anytime."
My wife and two teenage daughters stayed for one day at the end of trip and loved the Marriott Waikiki Beach Resort. We had walked by it many times, but never paid attention. Despite being on the Waikiki strip the Resort felt like a resort. The pool area was great, the girls loved the fitness room, the rooftop lounge was terrific and the beach was right across the street.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
Jack
"good location and good view"
good location and good view,shopping ,surfing walking and sleeping ,haha
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
"good location and good view"
good location and good view,shopping ,surfing walking and sleeping ,haha
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
"Close to the beach but....."
not a typical Marriott facility. service is disappointing. The rooms are small, too noisy, there are service trucks and buses lined up in front of the hotel.... we could not enjoy fresh air at all - even after changing room. Food choices are very basic and very expensive. Breakfast buffet is more like Old Country and not a 4 star hotel. You don't get much for the $25 they charge.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
JB
"Too many Hidden charges,"
Decent Hotel to stay, great location. I have a couple of issues, $31 dollars to self park!! $30 dollars resort fee, its a hotel not a resort!!!! $20 dollars per hour for late check out after 12 PM When they get you there they stick the charges to you!! Marriott users like me use Marriott Worldwide, I will be looking at other choices going forward for my travels!!
1 night family trip Feb 22, 2015
Allan
Very noisy . so please get level 20 or above. Main road is across the street and it is very busy for 24 hours
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
Sunshine
very close to the beach. Very comfortable room but the elevators have been broken 2 times during 6 days' stay.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Good location and nice room"
Very friendly greeting, front desk was very informative and room was very nice and clean with nice partial view of waikiki. Gym was well stocked with nice gym equipment and nice view while working out. Would highly recommend hotel to any one coming to visit Waikiki
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Very nice hotel to stay"
We really like to stay at marriots waikiki beach , we had a really good time , sushi bar was best ;) For Sure we gonna come back ! Thanks a lot for the excelent treatment Maria and Eduardo
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
Wonderful time in a hotel with lots of services and right across from beach.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"Nice hotel. Great location"
Bathroom needs an update. Guest room was clean, but no wow factor. I am not a fan of popcorn ceiling. No complimentary bottled waters in room. In-room wifi internet disconnect every 2 mins. Not sure if it was bcoz we stayed in the last room down the hallway. Complimentary coffee/tea coupons from Seattle's Best Coffee are nice touch, but staffs at coffee shop are not really smiley. Perhaps they did not make money from coupon redemption, I can tell from own experience toward their attitudes and while waiting in line observating they handling with other guests. Other hotel staffs i.e. receptionist and room attendants are super friendly, except Moana Terrace Grill bartender seems having a bad day. Pool server named Kelly's service is 5-star. Continental breakfast at the hotel's restaurant is great value. Hotel's location is right off the beach, just across the street. Hotel's parking is little pricey. I parked $20 per 24 hr at Aston Banyan Waikiki, which is across the street.
Spike
"25 year anniversary trip"
first trip to Hawaii - Waikiki beach area way too busy for us, high end shopping not important to us. Nice to have lots of restaurant choices close by
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
no name given
"Nice hotel. Close to the beach."
A great experience. Hotel close to many attractions. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
Nice place to stay in!!!! Wen ever I come back I will stay here again!
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
humberto
"Nice hotel across street from the beach"
This hotel was in pretty good shape, if a bit dated. 3 good restaurant options on the facility; one OK outdoor bar, but the music was very old-school Hawaiian.... "Premier, Ocean-view room" wasn't exactly what I was expecting (an oblique ocean view; not directly facing the beach), but is was OK..... Parking fee was pretty steep ($32/day, self-park).
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"good location but need update badly."
this place is more like a 2 star hotel than a resort.....need renovation everywhere. Swimming pool is size of apartment pool. $30 resort fee per day for a cup of free coffee/day and low quality Mai tai cocktail/person. try other hotels/resorts nearby to get more out of your money. Location is the only good thing about this hotel.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Good value. Great location. Really clean and friendly cleaning staff.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Ocean view is actually patial ocean view"
What can I say, Ocean view is actually patial ocean view
Yang
"Enjoyed our time at the Waikiki Marriott"
The room was nice, the view was great and housekeeping was excellent. We would leave around 10:00 to sight see and come back around 3-4 pm and the room was made. It may be a minor thing to some to me it was extremely important.
4 night romance trip Feb 5, 2015
"Easy access and close to beach."
We had our room upgraded by front desk staff. The expedia onsite booking agent was very friendly and helped us book several activities.
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
"No Hotel Greeters"
I was upset at the fact there was no hotel staff or employees greeting at the entrance. I had to carry my luggage in yo the hotel and waited for 30 minutes to be helped. Needs improvements in service.
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
Nizza
"From the moment we reach the Front Desk..."
We travel quite frequently and we both agreed this was a top 5 resort when factoring in everything. We arrived at front desk to lady name Lani. She was wonderful and very informative. Motel was very clean. Resort workers were very outgoing and friendly. The rooms were clean and the beds were comfy. We just couldn't think of anything negative to say about this place. The location was the closest to Waikiki Beach as you can get from the other side of the main street. Should we make another trip to Hawaii, this Marriot will be on top of our list.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
Johnny
"Changes being made, but service still very good."
While the lobby is undergoing an extensive overhaul/renovation/rebuild, all the front desk and concierge services were moved to the other side of the open-air atrium space, and things seemed to work just fine. Excellent service from the Concierge Desk.
3 night business trip Feb 3, 2015
"Not too bad"
For the price not too bad for what we got but after checking in and looking around on line we saw that for the same room rate we could have stayed on the beach in a better quality hotel. However, The Marriot Beachside was convenient, location was good and rooms were clean enough. We upgraded to an Ocean view room which cost an additional US$40 per day. We were settled and tired from out long flight over so we didn't try moving to another hotel. Overall the hotel is OK.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
"overall good."
Huge hotel. Reception check in was slow. Room service was quick and tasty but expensive.
2 night trip Jan 29, 2015
The room was modest and clean although a bit worn. The air conditioning was not very effective as we were either freezing or too hot with the one vent blowing directly on the bed. Great location but not up to the price paid or to a 4 star hotel standard. Will not be returning to this property.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"Ask what "Fresh salad," actually means"
Fresh is not farm fresh but out of the bag salad that is old Order a sales described as fresh spring lettuce turned out to be old bag salad,
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
aloha and mahalo nui:) it was great! aloha 'oe...:until we meet again...
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Too expensive. Charge for everything. Really a soda 11.00?
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Easy access to Wakiki Beach but an old hotel."
We have a Marriott membership with our credit card so we were upgraded from a city view to a partial ocean view which we were happy about. The elevators worked very well. The hallways were updated and beautiful in the hotel but the hallways in the lounge area needed to be painted. Work was going on in the lounge area and it was very noisy. We felt that could be done during the off season. The closet and bathroom doors in our room needed to be replaced. The bottom of the doors was cracked in several places and the paint was chipped off. It is located across from Waikiki Beach so there is a lot of traffic and quite noisy; lots of sirens. Our relatives were staying in the Waikiki Sheraton and it was in much better condition but was less expensive. The outdoor fountains were not running. We expected much more from a Marriott hotel and were disappointed. We had to pay over $30 more a day for some services we did not use.
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
Launa
"Fun stay"
After a room upgrade to what we understood we were getting, we enjoyed the georgeous view of the ocean
Other trip Jan 30, 2015