All hotels in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
330 York Ave, Winnipeg, MB, R3C0N9, Canada, ‏‎866-925-8648

Good internet service
    Clean
  • Value
    Fairly good value for money
    Bad amenities
"Excellent value."
1st rate staff at check in. The room was immaculately clean and comfortable. Good size fridge and microwave. China and glass for beverages, where more higher rated hotels have plastic and paper.Would definitely stay again.
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2015
Terri
"Good hotel, but..."
Good room - excellent location but overall condition could use some improvement. Shuttle service to airport is very convenient.
1 night business trip Aug 13, 2015
Prateek
"Great downtown location"
Hotel staff were helpful and courteous as usual, room was comfortable and clean and I had a balcony.
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
"great location and staff"
the location was great. walking distance to many things. the staff was very helpful and nice. a hotel shuttle/taxi took us to and from the airport. the restaurant food was just ok. the hotel was older and the doors would stick making it hard to get into the room but the room was clean and pretty quiet other than the doors when people would get into their rooms.
10 night romance trip Jun 7, 2015
steve
"Great Staff, so so hotel"
The beds and the pillows were lumpy. There was a restaurant so breakfast was not included. You had to pay for the buffet. The cost was 13.99 but I would have expected more for that cost. I have had the same and better buffets at Best Westerns that included breakfast. But all of the staff were great, very friendly and helpful. We were there for the World Cup Games. The Human Rights Museum was really nice to see, but not much else to do in the area.
6 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
"Downtown perfect!"
Great customer service experience, great location, great room, great staff, nothing bad to say. Excellent place to stay in Downtown Winnipeg.
Other trip Jun 11, 2015
"Perfectly adequate hotel with lovely staff!"
This hotel is conveniently located, staffed by friendly and helpful workers, and features a perfectly adequate room. There are no frills. This is not a luxury hotel experience by any stretch, but for my purposes (a graduate student with minimal disposable income), I found this hotel experience very satisfying.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
"nice hotel It was good close to why I was there"
Good hotel good restaurants close to arena if you like hokey and all downtown activitys
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
ron
Comfortable clean no problems good food at the restaurants close to downtown and arena I'm pleased
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
ron
It was comfortable :) Enjoyed it as it was just a walking distance from Timmy's and Downtown :)
1 night trip with friends Nov 20, 2014
Jessie
"Great Customer Service"
Every staff was friendly and helpful. I had a problem with the door knob but was quickly fixed when I called. The maintenance person who fixed it was so efficient and professional that made me feel at home.
3 night trip Aug 20, 2014
M. Martin
Great location and comfortable stay. Love the shower!!
Other trip Dec 5, 2013
Arlene
Was VERY upset with Pay Parking! Have never had to pay for parking in ANY hotel I was in - Canada or US. Much easier to give guest a parking voucher if they are concerned with non-hotel guest using private parking lot. Also was very upset at NO complimentry Contential breakfast...especially considering this was supposed to be considered a Best Western PLUS! We didn't feel any extras unless we paid for it. Had to ask for second set of bath towels first night and when room cleaned they took soiled towels etc and did not replace - thus leaving us with NO face cloths AT ALL. Sorry but the Plus was definately not part of this Best Western experience
2 night trip with friends Nov 3, 2013
Frustrated that we had to ask for a second set of bath towels the first night, and ended up the second night with NO face clothes at all.
2 night trip with friends Nov 3, 2013
"Fine for a night"
Stayed in this hotel between flights. It's downtown location is pretty good. The facility itself is fine, but not as nice as I expected.
Other trip Sep 23, 2013

"Poor cleaning service"
First couple of days were good but the third day, they didn't even clean my room. They said they were going to give me clean towels but didn't bring them,
2 night family trip Jan 5, 2016
staying there again
2 night business trip Dec 13, 2015
Deliah
"Good for a night or two."
Comfy bed, clean, tv was unusually small.
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2015
Margaret
"Good facility but had bed bugs"
My room had bedbugs. I not only saw the bites but then checked the bed and killed two. When I told the clerk, all that was offered to me was a free breakfast. Three days later I am still taking Benadryl to deal with the bites.
Other trip Nov 7, 2015
M
"Nice stay but marijuana smell"
Some jerk stunk up the entire floor lighting up a blunt. Otherwise great hotel!!!
Other trip Oct 24, 2015
"Parking"
If they only told us about parking ,had to pay extra fees which I didn't know
Other trip Oct 11, 2015
jennifer
"One night stay wishing to enjoy a workout..."
As part of my business traveling, I am looking for a comfortable and well located hotel with a decent fitness Centre in the city of Winnipeg, and have found that the photos shown at the different hotel I have stayed in so far are not at all reliable. I still have not found the hotel with the right fitness Centre I am looking for... other than that this hotel offers what anybody may need when on a business trip, or even a leisure one...
Other trip Oct 3, 2015
Jorge
"Family-friendly and gracious service"
Having two young children, they provided a free crib and also an extra blanket to keep our youngest warm. They also gave us extra time to leave when it took an hour longer than the check-out time to repack our things. Overall, we had a great experience. Free ice machine and average priced snack machine are located on separate floors.
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
"Downtown hotel"
As I was on a roadtrip and staying just the one night, I found this location out of the way (quite a drive from the highway - should have stayed closer to highway ). With all the construction going on, it wasn't a nice drive getting into downtown core. We had to pay for parking (~ $10 per night) and there was no continental breakfast included. There are laundry facilities available so make sure you bring lots of loose change (loonies and quarters). Nice clean room, and staff was quick with check-in and outs.
Other trip Aug 1, 2015
"Great stay for a short stay"
Me and a friend went for a concert and this was a very nice place to stay for a night. I would definitely come back and for a longer stay. We ordered room service and it was very quick and tasty. The staff was friendly and helpful.
1 night trip with friends Jul 24, 2015
Courtlyn
Great location to visit the downtown and Forks (easy to walk to )
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
"Nice Location"
On web search showed hotel had pool. It does not. Food very expensive at hotel.
4 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
"Decent hotel, close to the MTS centre"
It was okay. The shower curtain rod was duct taped together and the bathroom door didn't close. There were a couple sketchy people hanging around test entrances which made us uncomfortable but it gave us a place to sleep after seeing Luke Bryan.
Other trip May 8, 2015
Kaity
"Great location near to city center"
Close to shopping and events. Centrally located and easily accessible.
Other trip May 5, 2015
Gord
"Ok stay"
Just an overnight conference was in the basement a little dated floor uneven eatery coffee 3 dollars a little expensive lunch smorg was great
1 night business trip Apr 13, 2015
Sherrie
"not again"
not again
1 night business trip Apr 14, 2015
"world of wheels at conv. center"
this hotel provides good accommodation in the downtown area close to the mts & convention center.knowing this be sure to get there a little early as parking is tight when events are on. rooms & restaurant are good & clean so is a good value when staying downtown
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
alley cat
"Overpriced Needs work"
Specifically asked for a balcony room only to find out that they have screwed the balcony door shot. Why else would I want a balcony room! Told too bad it was winter that's their rules. Mold in the shower. Rugs look like they're from 1973. Beds were comfortable though
1 night trip with friends Mar 1, 2015
sean
"Great downtown location"
I stay at this hotel a few times a year; I like it for its location downtown, close enough to walk to any of the downtown, exchange district, forks or the village attractions. Lots of options for eating out or a drink in the area and the staff has always been friendly & helpful.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Winnpeg in February"
Great dining places within hotel.
3 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
"close to convention centre"
food in restaurant tasted good but not prepared on plate very well
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
Close to everything, really convenient, Staff was nice and friendly. Would highly recommend! Definitely staying there again.
"nice hotel"
close to convention centre and mts centre. charge for parking, front desk clerk was very friendly and helpful. room was clean but i found the bed to soft for me as i like a firmer mattress.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
"Bad place to stay"
The low price was an indication of the hotel. The room was not clean,had not been vacuumed and the tub was not clean. There was a fight in the hallway during the night and then construction early in the morning with no offer to refund me for the loss of sleep.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
Jean
"clean hotel"
We stayed there for one night,as we were going to jets game.It was minus 35 so we took a cab.Only a 5$ cab ride to mts,The parking at the hotel was about 10$ for the night.there were plug ins but we didn't have a block heater to use them.The hotel was clean and safe.i would stay there again.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
"Nice hotel close to MTS centre"
The rooms were ok...carpet in hallway needs to be updated. Pillows in room were too big I ended up sleeping with no pillow because it hurt my neck. Would stay again but would bring my own pillows. Nice short walk to the MTS Centre for a great price!!
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Kelley
"Hotel was ok but hotel shuttle service was ugly"
I got the hotel information off the address board at the airport. They offered complimentary shuttle service but I was instructed to take a taxi. I was quite surprised to be going downtown some 25 minutes away. As I was quite familiar with the area I was not very comfortable staying downtown in the murder capitol of Canada. But I survived. Hotel was ok. But in the morning there seemed to be no knowledgeable staff behind the counter and I had a tough time getting to the airport. Finally got stuffed in to an overcrowded dirty minivan with a very nervous driver and taken to the airport just barely on time to make my flight.
1 night business trip Dec 12, 2014
Kenton
"review"
Should not have to pay for parking, or at least state somewhere the hidden costs.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Hotel staff were not enthusiastic"
This was the first Best Western that we have stayed in that did not include a continental breakfast. We were quoted $9. each (twice) for a buffet breakfast, the bill was 12.50 each. This was adjusted when we challenged our waitress. The room was not cleaned our first night,when we left the next morning we requested that our room be cleaned at the front desk. When we returned, our room had not been cleaned. We had to wait in the lounge until our room was cleaned. They claimed the cleaning staff had left for the day. This caused us to be late for a dinner engagement. The manager apologized and asked what she could do to rectify the problem We eventually accepted a $50. Gift certificate. Our last night someone phoned our room from the lobby at 2:20 am. When I asked the attendant at the front desk he originally denighed any knowledge of the incident. But later admitted telling a stranger in the lobby a room number to another patron, but the party phoned our room by mistake! EVERY TIME we made our way through the lobby, 3 am, 6 am, 10 am, 2 pm, 6pm, 10pm. undisirable teenagers were loitering. In the lobby in the entrance way or in front of the hotel. The hotel is in a good location, but I would not recommend this hotel to a friend.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
"Comic Con Comfort"
I stayed for two nights while visiting Winnipeg for the Central Canada Comic Con (C4). C4 was at the RBC Convention Centre which is just a hop, skip and a jump from this hotel. Can't beat that! Service was excellent and the room was comfortable. I will most likely stay here again if I attend C4 next year.
2 night trip Oct 31, 2014
"Business stay at Best Western"
Neighborhood was a little sketchy. Went for a walk and had about five people ask me for money.Nice and close to convention centre tho. Advised by many people not to walk alone at night. Staff very friendly. Room was ordinary but clean and quiet. Good temperature control.Restaurant service and food also good. Shuttle service to airport was a nice touch.
3 night business trip Oct 23, 2014
"Close to convention centre and airport"
Place still undergoing renovations . Hallway and room was partially finished . Came back one evening to find room door open- nothing taken . Desk employee concerned that that nothing had gone missing but only offered apology and said he would talk to staff. A discount would have been appreciated
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
many travels
"Great place to stay downtown"
We were visiting the museum and events around the Forks - about a 10 miinute walk - convenient location. Our room appeared to be recently renovated - very comfortable.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
"close to restaurants where receptions were held."
Close to restaurants, hotels and other establishments where events were held.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
"Location, location, location - close to downtown."
Great room, excellent service in restaurant, good breakfast buffet. But....no hot water in the bathroom, just barely lukewarm. And paying $10.00 to park in the above ground lot was unexpected, and a bit chintzy.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014