All hotels in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here330 York Ave, Winnipeg, MB, R3C0N9, Canada, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Perfectly adequate hotel with lovely staff!"
This hotel is conveniently located, staffed by friendly and helpful workers, and features a perfectly adequate room. There are no frills. This is not a luxury hotel experience by any stretch, but for my purposes (a graduate student with minimal disposable income), I found this hotel experience very satisfying.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
"nice hotel It was good close to why I was there"
Good hotel good restaurants close to arena if you like hokey and all downtown activitys
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
ron
Comfortable clean no problems good food at the restaurants close to downtown and arena I'm pleased
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
ron
It was comfortable :) Enjoyed it as it was just a walking distance from Timmy's and Downtown :)
1 night trip with friends Nov 20, 2014
Jessie
"Great Customer Service"
Every staff was friendly and helpful. I had a problem with the door knob but was quickly fixed when I called. The maintenance person who fixed it was so efficient and professional that made me feel at home.
3 night trip Aug 20, 2014
M. Martin
Great location and comfortable stay. Love the shower!!
Other trip Dec 5, 2013
Arlene
Was VERY upset with Pay Parking! Have never had to pay for parking in ANY hotel I was in - Canada or US. Much easier to give guest a parking voucher if they are concerned with non-hotel guest using private parking lot. Also was very upset at NO complimentry Contential breakfast...especially considering this was supposed to be considered a Best Western PLUS! We didn't feel any extras unless we paid for it. Had to ask for second set of bath towels first night and when room cleaned they took soiled towels etc and did not replace - thus leaving us with NO face cloths AT ALL. Sorry but the Plus was definately not part of this Best Western experience
2 night trip with friends Nov 3, 2013
Frustrated that we had to ask for a second set of bath towels the first night, and ended up the second night with NO face clothes at all.
2 night trip with friends Nov 3, 2013
"Fine for a night"
Stayed in this hotel between flights. It's downtown location is pretty good. The facility itself is fine, but not as nice as I expected.
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
"No late night or early morning shuttle service."
Hotel room itself was fine. I booked travel and hotel through Expedia. I was led to believe that there would be a shuttle service from airport to hotel and back to airport again the next morning...but the service is only available until 11 p.m. and doesn't start again until 7:30 a.m. My flight didn't arrive to Winnipeg until 11 p.m. and my morning flight was at 7:00 a.m. so consequently I spent an additional $40 on taxi cabs. Disappointing!
Other trip Oct 18, 2012
"No airport connection"
Ice/soda machine outside the room made noise to a point were you wake up every time it turned on or someone used it Advertised shuttle from airport did not run and I ended up paying for taxi both ways. I would have been better of in an airport hotel.
Other trip Oct 7, 2012
Jan
"Disappointing1"
We were very disappointed in our recent stay. There were a lot of little things. The lobby and hallways are very updated, however, the rooms could use a little updating. The wallpaper was coming off the walls and the shower didn't drain. The nights were very noisy. I asked if there was security and they said there was but apparently they never came to our floor. Kids ran in the hallways until after 3:00 am. We asked for extra coffee and creamer, but didn't get that either. We thought it was very over-priced for what we got. We would not stay there again.
Other trip Aug 8, 2012
"Recommended"
Good hotel convenient to downtown. Restaurant has great baby back ribs.
Other trip Jun 27, 2012
Jack
very enjoyable stay! hotel was very clean & well maintained & staff were great, the hotel is centrally located & worked very well as i had shopping to do & visit the ex all of which were easily accessable
2 night trip Jun 19, 2012
ag
a good stay. rooms very clean and good maid service. a bit noisy from people swearing early in the morning and on one occasion someone knocked on our door...wrong door....my sister felt someone was trying to get in...a lot of young people loitering outside the front door....i think they should allow smoking in a few rooms with balconies if they close the door as too many loitering outside, excellent service at the front desk and in the restaurant service was superior. good food and restaurant manager. very accommodating.
4 night trip Jun 1, 2012
P. Newfeld
"Good location, Reasonable price"
I was attending an event in St. Boniface, but also had plans for downtown. The hotel was convenient for both. Parking was easy and the price was reasonable. My second time staying there and I will stay there again next year.
2 night trip May 25, 2012
TKD traveller

"Ok stay"
Just an overnight conference was in the basement a little dated floor uneven eatery coffee 3 dollars a little expensive lunch smorg was great
1 night business trip Apr 13, 2015
Sherrie
"not again"
not again
1 night business trip Apr 14, 2015
"Overpriced Needs work"
Specifically asked for a balcony room only to find out that they have screwed the balcony door shot. Why else would I want a balcony room! Told too bad it was winter that's their rules. Mold in the shower. Rugs look like they're from 1973. Beds were comfortable though
1 night trip with friends Mar 1, 2015
sean
"Winnpeg in February"
Great dining places within hotel.
3 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
"close to convention centre"
food in restaurant tasted good but not prepared on plate very well
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
Close to everything, really convenient, Staff was nice and friendly. Would highly recommend! Definitely staying there again.
"nice hotel"
close to convention centre and mts centre. charge for parking, front desk clerk was very friendly and helpful. room was clean but i found the bed to soft for me as i like a firmer mattress.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
"Bad place to stay"
The low price was an indication of the hotel. The room was not clean,had not been vacuumed and the tub was not clean. There was a fight in the hallway during the night and then construction early in the morning with no offer to refund me for the loss of sleep.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
Jean
"clean hotel"
We stayed there for one night,as we were going to jets game.It was minus 35 so we took a cab.Only a 5$ cab ride to mts,The parking at the hotel was about 10$ for the night.there were plug ins but we didn't have a block heater to use them.The hotel was clean and safe.i would stay there again.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
"Nice hotel close to MTS centre"
The rooms were ok...carpet in hallway needs to be updated. Pillows in room were too big I ended up sleeping with no pillow because it hurt my neck. Would stay again but would bring my own pillows. Nice short walk to the MTS Centre for a great price!!
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Kelley
"Hotel was ok but hotel shuttle service was ugly"
I got the hotel information off the address board at the airport. They offered complimentary shuttle service but I was instructed to take a taxi. I was quite surprised to be going downtown some 25 minutes away. As I was quite familiar with the area I was not very comfortable staying downtown in the murder capitol of Canada. But I survived. Hotel was ok. But in the morning there seemed to be no knowledgeable staff behind the counter and I had a tough time getting to the airport. Finally got stuffed in to an overcrowded dirty minivan with a very nervous driver and taken to the airport just barely on time to make my flight.
1 night business trip Dec 12, 2014
Kenton
"review"
Should not have to pay for parking, or at least state somewhere the hidden costs.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Hotel staff were not enthusiastic"
This was the first Best Western that we have stayed in that did not include a continental breakfast. We were quoted $9. each (twice) for a buffet breakfast, the bill was 12.50 each. This was adjusted when we challenged our waitress. The room was not cleaned our first night,when we left the next morning we requested that our room be cleaned at the front desk. When we returned, our room had not been cleaned. We had to wait in the lounge until our room was cleaned. They claimed the cleaning staff had left for the day. This caused us to be late for a dinner engagement. The manager apologized and asked what she could do to rectify the problem We eventually accepted a $50. Gift certificate. Our last night someone phoned our room from the lobby at 2:20 am. When I asked the attendant at the front desk he originally denighed any knowledge of the incident. But later admitted telling a stranger in the lobby a room number to another patron, but the party phoned our room by mistake! EVERY TIME we made our way through the lobby, 3 am, 6 am, 10 am, 2 pm, 6pm, 10pm. undisirable teenagers were loitering. In the lobby in the entrance way or in front of the hotel. The hotel is in a good location, but I would not recommend this hotel to a friend.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
"Comic Con Comfort"
I stayed for two nights while visiting Winnipeg for the Central Canada Comic Con (C4). C4 was at the RBC Convention Centre which is just a hop, skip and a jump from this hotel. Can't beat that! Service was excellent and the room was comfortable. I will most likely stay here again if I attend C4 next year.
2 night trip Oct 31, 2014
"Business stay at Best Western"
Neighborhood was a little sketchy. Went for a walk and had about five people ask me for money.Nice and close to convention centre tho. Advised by many people not to walk alone at night. Staff very friendly. Room was ordinary but clean and quiet. Good temperature control.Restaurant service and food also good. Shuttle service to airport was a nice touch.
3 night business trip Oct 23, 2014
"Close to convention centre and airport"
Place still undergoing renovations . Hallway and room was partially finished . Came back one evening to find room door open- nothing taken . Desk employee concerned that that nothing had gone missing but only offered apology and said he would talk to staff. A discount would have been appreciated
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
many travels
"Great place to stay downtown"
We were visiting the museum and events around the Forks - about a 10 miinute walk - convenient location. Our room appeared to be recently renovated - very comfortable.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
"close to restaurants where receptions were held."
Close to restaurants, hotels and other establishments where events were held.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
"Location, location, location - close to downtown."
Great room, excellent service in restaurant, good breakfast buffet. But....no hot water in the bathroom, just barely lukewarm. And paying $10.00 to park in the above ground lot was unexpected, and a bit chintzy.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
Allan
"Nice hotel close to where I needed to be"
The staff was friendly and the rooms were clean, and it was a decent price for what we got
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
kaitlyn
"Good staff can make all the difference."
The staff went out of their way for us. We arrived late due to a storm that had all but shut down the city but the staff made a point of getting us checked in quick and telling us the best way to get to the MTS centre. They even gave us an umbrella so that we would not get drenched in the storm. The only down side was parking. The hotel should provide customers with parking instead of the customer having an extra unexpected expense.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
tim
"Centrally located"
Good for one night while in Winnipeg. Does offer free airport shuttle. Staff was friendly.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
Allan
"nice hotel and close to the MTS Centre"
Stayed for 1 night. Hotel was clean, everyone pleasant and was within walking distance to the MTS Centre.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
"Poor best western brand hotel"
After having visited several best western hotels, i was very disappointed with this one. First from checking in, i had to deal with a rude attendant rushing me while giving me the wrong room choice which i had not requested then ended up changing it reluctantly. Secondly upon getting into my room, I was surprised to find the room not vacuumed and bathroom visibly dirty. Finally unlike other best westerns which offer free breakfast, here you had to buy and pay for it which is ok but the staff in the restaurant were overwhelmed with the social service kids that they did not pay attention to customers like us. The buffet food was also poor selection uncomparable to other bestwestern hotels i've been to. I'm definately wondering why this hotel is a best western plus. I certainly will avoid this specific hotel in the future.
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
abby
"Great, but not for watching tons of TV!"
I hate hotel TV clickers, but outside of that, internet was fine as was everything else. Staff was helpful with my inability to use their TV clicker. However, the hotel directory lists tons of channels and not even half were available.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
n/a
We are able to walk to several restaurants in the area. Parked the car and forgot about driving and parking downtown.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
"could've been better"
The rooms were nice and the staff were friendly. However we were there for three nights and house keeping did not visit our room once. I went to the desk and got a trainee who had no idea what he was doing. I had to ask for new towels and toilet paper. Half of the hotel is still under construction so I cant comment. I won't be going back.
3 night trip Jun 6, 2014
Becky
First off this is the second time i have stayed at this hotel and both time house keeping was not done. And i had to ask for clean towels
2 night business trip Jun 4, 2014
inderpreet
Second time staying at this location, nice rooms, clean, good staff. Only problem is I don't agree with paying for parking when your already paying a decent amount for the room.
Other trip May 29, 2014
"Very close to MTS and convenient shuttle service"
Staff so helpful and friendly and we were very pleased with everything!
Other trip Mar 15, 2014
Ange and Caleb
"Close to meeting venue"
Very satisfied, though I left an item behind and it was not recovered.
1 night business trip Feb 12, 2014
"Good Hotel Downtown"
This is a nice hotel located in downtown Winnipeg.
Other trip Feb 11, 2014
"First time in staying over in Winnipeg"
It was close to Via Rail Station. The shuttle drive on our way back to the train station the next day didn't know the area too well or his driving skill not up to the weather condition we had to tell him where to drop us off and still had to lug our baggage a little ways to get to the main entrance. We didn't gave him a tip.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2013