All hotels in Los Angeles, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1224 Beverwil Dr, Los Angeles, CA, 90035, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

If your looking for a bit of luxury this is not the place. Stark decor, loud, on the corner or Pico Blvd. Better hotels for same price or a little more, in that location.
Other trip May 12, 2014
"Close to rodeo drive"
Wonderful service and beautiful hotel. Cocktail at check-in was nice touch
Other trip May 10, 2014
"Nice hotel near Beverly Hills"
Nice, classic film era décor. Surprisingly good jazz band on Friday night.
Other trip May 6, 2014
"Elegant hotel"
We all thought the hotel was lovely. There were no dressers or drawers in the room and with 4 people it meant we were living out of our suitcases.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
bobbie
"April 2014"
Loved this hotel. Would recommend it highly. Just a couple of things: one elevator, the second was under repair. Also no coffee in the room. Had to go down to the lobby bar for it, once the restaurant opened - coffee was $$. Aside from these things, Mr. C's staff is amazing...always right there...The pool, very relaxing. The room and view was great. Loved the robes...
Other trip Apr 18, 2014
Dee
"Should of chose a different Place for the Price"
It was a brief stay and two things stand out: My room was above A VERY busy street which was loud and the sound was not muffled 6 stories up where my room was located...(maybe because of the way the place was furnished?). The other problem was that the drapes did not close tightly so the very bright lights from the street where unwelcome through the crack in the opening of the blinds. Even saying this hotel had quality of service or had a convenient hotel location could not equal a terrible night of little sleep in a stark, loud uncomfortable hotel room. (I'm sorry to report)
1 night trip Apr 14, 2014
"Oopsies!"
The hotel and surroundings were beautiful. Went for a girls getaway with a cousin and a couple of friends. Rooms were great, room service perfect, but one day I was taking a shower in my room and all of a sudden I heard my door open and two people (a man and woman) speaking in Italian walked in and were walking around in my room. They began to open up the bathroom door at which that point I panicked and grabbed the shower handle, breaking it off. They left soon afterwards, however after showering I Immediately called the front desk to ask them what had happened. Someone explained that the couple had just checked in for a room two doors down from mine, but inexplicably they were given keys to my room instead. In all my life, staying at 2-5+ star hotels, I have never had that happen and do not think security flaws like that are even remotely acceptable, especially when they involve a woman being alone in her hotel room, so for that reason alone I will stay elsewhere in the future. The hotel was apologetic and after sending up a bottle of wine, we requested a room change just because I felt uncomfortable being in that room. They kindly upgraded us to a Suite, however it ended up being worse sleeping wise because it only had 1 King bed with 4 women....For the price and the big oopsies with security, I will probably not go back.
4 night trip with friends Mar 12, 2014
"Okay upscale hotel"
Lots of possibity but not lots of follow through. Miscommunication about airport pick up. No early check in. Loud drunk party all afternoon at pool. Great concierge. Great bartender. Great restaurant. Nice rooms and staff. Nice car service.
Other trip Apr 5, 2014
taylor
"Two day honeymoon"
We went there after our wedding for a small honeymoon. Upon entering we were greeted and offered a drink. Since my wife was in her gown still we got applause from everyone ho walked by. I requested a higher floor and to my surprise we were shown to the 11th floor the top room floor of the hotel. The room was very nice with a GREAT view. The rug they have down on the floor is very uncomfortable on bare feet however since they have slippers for you its not bad. The staff is GREAT in fact they gave us each a $25 off massage coupon we didn't expect and then when I left cash for the massage I left $100 to much and the lady CALLED me and told me to come down and get it rather than just assuming it was a tip or pocket it herself...I would never have known. I wish I had the money to tip like that because they deserved it for being honest. The hotel is a short walk to Rodeo Drive which is why we went there. The bed they gave us was lumpy and felt like you were sleeping on an angle toward the head of the bed. We actually pulled up the sheets and slept the opposite way. I am sure they would have moved us if we complained but I liked the view so much I thought we would deal with it for two days. The hotel is kind of small and the pools is very small but it is nice and comfortable and inviting. Overall it was a great stay if WAY over our normal budget but you only get married once and Ive never stayed in a 5 star hotel before so it was very fun.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
Checking in process was weird. I drove and the valet told the front that I am checking in. It took about 15 min before someone came and took my ID and credit card. No one was checking in at that time but me. I was tired from driving 2 hours and wanted to go to my room. After a min she returns with my stuff and says that room is not ready. So I left for few hours. I get a call 2 hours later saying that my room is now available. Overall, everyone working there was nice and helpful. They just need to work on the checking in process. My bathroom also had several hair on the floor. Looks like they rushed to clean and forgot to sweep the bathroom floor.
1 night business trip Mar 19, 2014
"Great service but missing some details"
Overall we had a great time. The employees were extremely friendly and helpful. The room was nice with excellent mini bar selections. A few details will probably keep me from returning, though. The service at the pool was pretty slow and not very attentive. Had to ask for things several times before getting them. Also, in the room the minibar didn't get restocked until I requested on the 2nd day, and dirty robes/towels were removed and never replaced. Again, very responsive when I asked for things - so if you don't mind having to ask everything else was great.
3 night family trip Mar 16, 2014
Lori S
"Great but a little noisy"
Excellent service, cleanliness and size of rooms. Only complaint is hearing noise from Pico Street.
4 night business trip Mar 10, 2014
"Comfort and convenient"
We had a good experience at Mr. C's. we used the hotel's car which was a great convenience! Staff very accommodating!
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
Lesley
"Dishonest hotel (They make FRAUD)"
We asked for an upgrade since the room was so small. They made it clear the upgrade would cost $ 200 FLAT, we even asked if it was plus tax, and they said no, 200 flat. So we signed a paper where they wrote 200 dollars per day, total 800 dollars (For four days).. at the end of our stay, they charged us almost $ 1,000 for the upgrade, the worst part is they changed the paper AFTER I signed it. This is call FRAUD, so I don`t recommend at all, this terrible hotel.
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
Tanya
"Birthday Vacation"
The room and service at Mr C Beverly Hills was excellent.
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
Mrs Sims
"Fabulous"
How wonderful to have another swanky option. Great design, incredibly comfortable and luxurious rooms....and LOVE the bathrooms! Would stay again in a heart beat.
2 night trip Mar 11, 2014
"A great place to stay"
Mr. C's was definitely a great choice to stay. Rooms were spacious and the views from the balcony were amazing. The staff greeted us at check in and met all of our needs. Just blocks away from Beverly Hills and Rodeo drive and close to Hollywood. Will be returning!
4 night family trip Mar 10, 2014
Patrick B
"not worth it"
Overpriced !! I'm just used to paying $40 overnight parking fee, $20 average drinks, $350/night, loud city traffic.
2 night family trip Mar 12, 2014
"Classy But dissapointing"
Hotel has great service just misses the boat on comfort. The rooms are nice but small. No real room to unpack clothes except for a small closet. SPA is nice but the service was outsourced and we really feel like we overpaid for the services. It was more like a $69 massage parlor than a $200 service.
4 night trip Mar 5, 2014
"Charming Hotel with a good location"
Overall we had a great stay. The hotel is close to some excellent restaurants and shops in Beverly Hills and the hotel itself has a nice small restaurant and bar with entertainment. The rooms are a comfortable size and well appointed, but the walls are very thin! We had some children in the room next to us who kept us up the first night, but the hotel moved us to another room for the remainder of our stay. The staff is very pleasant and accommodating. There is a gym and spa as well as a pool, but all three are very small. Overall the hotel is a nice little oasis after touring LA.
6 night trip Feb 27, 2014
"Great service"
The service at Mr. C's is fantastic and the rooms are beautiful. I extended a stay in L.A. and decided to move from a corporate hotel over to Mr. C's and am so glad I did. The front desk staff are exceptional. The bartenders create secret craft cocktails if you ask. the restaurant staff make sure you have everything you want and still keep feeding you. It's a great place for work or for play. if you are there over a weekend plan on seeing the jazz band in the lobby converted to a lounge.
2 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2014
Shane
"Wonderful staff. Beautiful rooms"
I had a great time. I love Mr. C - the hotel and the restaurant. Will definitely return. The rooms are very inviting. Love the white decor. Bathroom was a little small for my taste and didn't have a bathtub. Parking is a little expensive but, it's LA, so it's expected. View from the room was great. As hip as the scene is, I was never disturbed while I was sleeping.
1 night trip Feb 7, 2014
"Impeccable Service from Beginning to End"
My wife and I stayed here for two nights during a business trip. The service was beyond what we expected. We were greeted with a complimentary drink, had a free room upgrade, and received nothing but excellent service from everyone. We ended up canceling our meetings the second evening to enjoy the bath tub in the room, order wine and room service. Also, the room had the most interesting vintage books and old hollywood glam / charm feel to it. We highly recommend this hotel and will be sure to stay there on our next visit to Hollywood!
2 night business trip Feb 5, 2014
Daniel C.
Mr. C. was the perfect hotel to stay in while I took a four day course at UCLA. The rooms are clean and comfortable. I love the hard wood floors. The staff are friendly and helpful. The room service orders come quickly. The food is excellent.
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
Daphne
"Not my idea of luxury"
This hotel is listed a luxury hotel and I was very disappointed. The rooms don't have bathtubs (which isn't clear on their website) and while hardwood floors and marble are really beautiful, they are also very cold. An area rug and a bath mat would have been appreciated in my "luxury" room. It would have helped with the noise level coming from the occupants above me enjoying their hardwood floors. My room was so drafty and cold that I had to keep the heater on 78 to keep it tolerable. You could hang meat in the closet. My toilet was stopped up when I checked in. The plumber came up right away to fix it but it only lasted until the next morning when it overflowed all over the bathroom. When I checked out and conveyed my disappointment to the reception desk, the response was "I am so sorry to hear that." For the prices they are charging, it was a total waste! I will say that the bellini at check in was the only good thing about the hotel. Next time, I will save the $300+ dollars and get a bellini at a bar!
1 night trip Feb 4, 2014
Rachel
"Decoration very nice but rooms are not functional"
At check in and check out the staff is disengage with the customer. The rooms have very little closet space and lack of drawers to locate things that do not hang well. The servi bar and liquors eat all the space of the furniture. Bathroom small.
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
Gabriel
"convenient to shopping on Rodeo"
convenient to shopping on Rodeo, with a complimentary car service that was very helpful. The hotel has a real euro fee with the decor definitely mid century modern
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
vince
"Not worth it……….."
Hotel has a great deal of hype, yet we stayed there for 5 nights and we were disappointed. First of all the storage space (where the traveler stores clothes!) was sub-standard. Huge piece of furniture (nice looking) was completely dysfunctional - It served only to store the hotels items (mini-bar, more space for chips and items for purchase, and safety box)- three six inch deep drawers is all the "guest" gets in this room and a tiny closet. It appears the hotel caters to overnighters only. Also, the bathroom was another disappointment. Small and again…. nowhere to store anything. Staff was not consistent in doing our room in the morning or for turn-down service, even though one gets to select preferences for these services upon checking. Apparently our answers do not get communicated to the staff! And the worst part of all: THE RESTAURANT! While the rest of L.A. was fully booked every day and every night - NOT Mr. C's restaurant. It was empty every single day we were there (even breakfast) and I know why…. the food was NOTHING extraordinary. We have Mr. C in Miami and the full culinary and service experience is above par; I can't understand what happened in L.A.!!! We come to L.A. 3 to 4 times a year and usually try different hotels - all within the same category, 4 star or above - Mr. C was a disappointment and we will not select it ever again nor recommend it to friends
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
amdealba
"Boutique Hotel in Beverly Hills"
We are a family of four and had booked a double queen room for 3 nights after Christmas via Expedia. Mr. C Hotel could not find our reservation at check-in. They did not have any doubles anymore and gave us a suite on the top floor instead with two extra single beds in the attached living room. The room was clearly an upgrade and they stuck with our booking price. I guess we were lucky they were not full so I would recommend anyone booking thru expedia to confirm with the hotel even though the expedia site says you need not to. Mr. C welcomes you with a mimosa which is really nice. All reception personnel and concierge were really friendly. The restaurant did not inspire us and we never ate there. The room is cold and impersonal.
Other trip Jan 4, 2014
Lodilo
"Really classy"
Terrific location, great staff, amazing food. Wonderful experience.
Other trip Dec 23, 2013
Brett
"house car to shopping"
no as good as we expected.The mattress is too soft which made our back sore.
4 night trip Dec 14, 2013
"Loved Mr.C's "La Dolce Vita" Hotel!"
Really relaxing! We'll definitely go back there! Not stuffy, casually friendly, politely accommodating... not do-it-yourself chain-type hotel...they had a LOT of staff day and night. (Shhhh...We liked it better than Beverly Wilshire Hotel, where we stayed last trip!) The house car was accommodating if you wanted to get anywhere; the restaurant was great. Definitely would recommend it! Ask for room w/ view toward "Hollywood" sign..terrific night lights view from balcony.
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
Arizona & Joan
"Nice Hotel, Nice accommodating Staff!"
We had a wonderful stay. Everyone we encountered from the front desk personnel, the housekeeping staff to the Valet's were very friendly and accommodating. I will definitely make this my preferred hotel when staying in Los Angeles.
Other trip Nov 30, 2013
"Luxurious and friendly with great views."
Fantastic service and warm welcome on arrival, complete with complementary Bellini's at the bar. The room was magnificently appointed and very spacious. We had dinner in the Mr C Italian restaurant and the food and service was great.
Other trip Nov 19, 2013
"Away from it All"
Let Mr. C's handle it all, from the minute you step out of the car.
Other trip Nov 17, 2013
QEI
"Disappointing"
The staff here was awful. It did not feel like a five star hotel at all!
Other trip Nov 13, 2013
"Don't stay on the Beveley Glenn Side"
Stayed a week the first time. Stay two days the second. Front desk staff was rude. The Beverley Glenn side is very loud and disruptive to sleep. There is no real business center, just a table in the larger lobby so not for the business traveler at all.
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
excellent inall ways
2 night trip Nov 1, 2013
"Top notch service, nice, good quality"
Excellent
Other trip Nov 3, 2013
Great hotel and staff! They took care of us from start to finish. We will definitely stay there again!
Other trip Nov 1, 2013
"Nice hotel and restaurant."
We had a very pleasant experience. The staff at the hotel is very friendly, you won't find anyone who is not willing to please or answer any questions. I also noticed the pleasant greeting at the front desk which in my opinion doesn't even happen in much higher scale hotels. The Mr C restaurant is delicious and their staff is incredible, so professional you think you ARE actually in NYC.
Other trip Oct 19, 2013
"Best staff"
The staff made this the perfect stay. They were all kind, helpful, & treated us like royalty. Particularly the valet staff, especially Angel, who was our driver. Cannot say enough to express the excellent service!
Other trip Oct 18, 2013
Anniversary
"Awesome"
Great hotel and staff, very helpful and friendly .
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
joe
Loved staying at Mr. C! The best of the Italian lifestyle!
4 night trip Oct 9, 2013
"class all the way in true style"
it's my favorite hotel in LA and i am never let down
Other trip Oct 11, 2013
rege
"Mr.C's scores a D"
We were accused of taking a bag of cashews from the mini bar @ $9 a bag. Since the cheapest room at this hotel is North of $300 I think we could afford a bag of $9 cashews. I almost had to argue with the front desk to get them to remove the charge. This is not the kind of service you would expect from a hotel of this caliber.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
Kris
"An Elegant and Sophisticated Hotel"
I spent the weekend at the hotel with my twin 8-year old daughters, who loved the pool. The service was outstanding; every employee with whom we had contact was pleasant, knowlegeable and professional. I especially liked Chris, the man who greeted us upon our arrival. His friendly, warm style of conversing with us made us feel truly welcome. Our only complaint regards the housekeeping department. When we checked in, we were asked to fill out a form, which included a question about our preferences for the time that we would have our beds turned dow. As we had a dinner reservation for 7:00, we chose between 7 and 8:00 pm, and were looking forward to returning to a tidy room. However, when we got back, we discovered that no one from housekeeping had shown up. Then, at about 9:45 pm, there was a knock at the door. It was a maid asking if we wanted to have our room cleaned at that moment. Really?! We were just getting ready to go to bed then!! There were also a few other small glitches, but overall, our stay was a real treat. We will definitely stay there again when we go back to Beverly Hills.
Other trip Sep 17, 2013
Hanine
The Hotel was impeccable to every single detail. Only one suggestion....There should be a small coffee or espresso machine in each guest room. We will certainly stay at Mr. C when we return to Los Angeles...Thank You All!!!
5 night trip Sep 10, 2013
Mr. C was in a great location. The staff was very attentive. The only downfall was the view in our room, we were given a room on the second floor, with no real view of the city at all. That was the only disappointment.
3 night trip Sep 1, 2013
"Nice hotel great staff"
I had a great time highly recommend this hotel .The restaurant was great. Room service came in a timely fashion
Other trip Sep 4, 2013