All hotels in Westminster, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here13659 Beach Blvd, Westminster, CA, 92683, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

My fiance and I stayed here the night before visiting Disneyland. We checked in around 1am and called beforehand to let the front desk know. The staff was very friendly and accommodating, both in person when we arrived and over the phone. The hotel also was in a convenient location regarding the distance to Disneyland. Also, the continental breakfast was better than I've experience elsewhere; sausage patties, waffles ready to make, cereal, orange juice and decent coffee.
Other trip May 27, 2014
Not exiting place for the price
1 night trip May 17, 2014
Yemane
"Business trip"
Don't be fooled into believing the rooms open onto a private patio because they don't. The rooms open only to an outdoor hallway. Hotel description is totally wrong and misleading.
2 night business trip May 13, 2014
"Would stay here again"
I was pleased with overall appearance of outside and inside. Parking spaces on the small side but enough parking. Quiet and felt safe. Liked that there were lots of food choices near by. Continental breakfast options great. Beds and pillows were comfortable. Only complaint is that bathroom smelled of urine. Was sure to wear shoes in bathroom and laid towels on floor for kids. Would definitely stay here again!
2 night family trip May 8, 2014
Christy
When ever my family and I come back to California we stay here. Very convenient place to stay because it's close to a lot of stores & easy access to Disneyland and other theme parks!
4 night trip May 2, 2014
"Not happy"
Found lizzard or geco inside room. Paid room with credit card, and when you get the room they put 100dll hold on credit card.
Other trip May 3, 2014
jc
"Nice motel, not far from beach"
Very comfortable, clean motel. Easy access to freeways and shopping. Nice continental breakfast. Nice staff. 10-15 minutes from beaches. Many good restaurants nearby.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
"Nice hotel. Close the shopping center"
Staff was great at front desk. Very friendly. Hotel pool area was very clean. Easy check in and they offer phone check out.
Other trip Apr 17, 2014
d
"Great Surprise!"
This hotel looks a little old from the outside but the rooms are updated and very comfortable. The free breakfast was very surprising. Lots of yummy items, not just cereal and muffins.
2 night trip Mar 28, 2014
Adrianna
"Great place"
They accommodated us with early check in. The room was clean, nicely furbished and the hotel itself was quaint. I love that they had lists of local restaurants and room service. The breakfast was great in my opinion with waffle maker, hard boiled eggs, sausage, varied breads, yogurts, juice, fruit, etc. The staff was helpful on multiple occasions and always friendly.
Other trip Apr 3, 2014
"Nice and clean"
It was nice the hotel was clean And chip I like it!!
4 night trip Mar 23, 2014
Clemente
"close to Asian shopping mall"
The room was ok, it is clean and comfortable. The ac make lound noises every time it is on. Breakfast is the same everyday. It has a mini waffle maker that you make yourself that is the only thing I like. All the pastries are cold and the juice don't taste good.
4 night trip Mar 14, 2014
"close to all attractions"
It was great. The staff friendly and helpful. Located within 20 minutes of beach, Disneyland, Convention Center, Knott's Berry Farm and lots of other "must see attractions." Well worth the price.
8 night trip Mar 15, 2014
Fred
"not bad for the money"
Overall OK stay. Not five star but clean and comfortable and OK with family
3 night trip Mar 11, 2014
GNM
"First time staying in Westminser"
This place was great. The breakfast was good the staff were very wonderful and helpful. The location was great to where I needed to be. It was a very good experience.
3 night trip Mar 10, 2014
Alexis
"Comfortable hotel that's close to Disneyland"
This hotel was very nice and was conviently close to the beach and Disneyland. The rooms were always clean and the staff was great.
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
"convience of Location"
Great friendly service, very welcoming. Close to most attractions, good breakfast
3 night trip Mar 6, 2014
"Close to beaches and Disneyland"
For the price the room was nice. We would stay here again!
3 night trip Mar 7, 2014
Tiffany
"Nice."
I would recommend to a friend. nice hotel , close to the mall and restaurants. staff friendly
Other trip Mar 6, 2014
Hong
"Great place to stay while working in the area"
Clean, large rooms, coffee, free breakfast, free wireless internet, would and will stary here again while working.
Other trip Feb 6, 2014
"Below average for Best Western"
This place is really old and there's obvious deferred maintenance. The bathroom was dingy and dirty. As far as tourist-class hotels go (Comfort Suites, Days Inn, Best Western), I rank this below average. However, the convenient location makes up for it a little. Also bear in mind this area is blue-collar so you won't find any 5-star hotels nearby; sadly this may be the best available. Oh, the other issue is parking: The lot fills up at night completely. On the days I stayed there, there was typically 1 or 2 available spots when I arrived at night, and I didn't even travel during a super busy time. I imagine it'd be completely full during July 4 or Thanksgiving.
2 night trip Jan 18, 2014
"Convenient, clean, comfortable and affordable."
Last minute booking provided us with a hotel that was convenient to the activity that we had to attend early the next morning. Staff that checked us in was very helpful. Room was clean, and updated with many ammenities that larger hotels provide. Exception was air conditioner/heater that needs to be replaced. It was clean, quiet, and affordable. for our needs. Would stay there again.
Other trip Jan 12, 2014
"2 star hotel"
Disappointed for a best western, breakfast was great.
1 night trip Dec 30, 2013
alberto
"Nice hotel, good location."
Nice rooms and good location. Breakfast area is too small but if it is full, you can take your plate to your room.
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
Naci
"15min drive frim disneyland"
The stay was good.we liked the free breakfast and the lady in the breakfast room was very helpful.the microwave and fridge in the room was a plus.it was just 15min drive to Disneyland.
2 night family trip Dec 19, 2013
sm
"Close to stores and restaurants"
I was there for a funeral and it was an excellent stay for an affordable price. Breakfast was delicious...... Waffles, sausage, yogurts yum!
1 night trip Dec 22, 2013
Veronica Gonzales
Nice room. It was cold and didn't have a blanket in the room but the heater worked great. I would recommend this Hotel.
1 night trip Dec 4, 2013
glenn b
"Very satisfied"
The motel was very conviniantly located for my trip. Close to the beach, shops and Disney. I will stay at this motel again. I had stayed at 3 others close to Disney in the past year that I will never stay at again if this helps.
1 night trip Dec 7, 2013
Kraig
"Breadth without depth"
My wife and I chose to stay here because we were visiting Disneyland the next day and wanted to avoid the high hotel rates closer to the park. Staff were helpful but not amazing, room was clean with a long list of amenities including coffee maker, fridge, safe, hair drier, etc. Our issue was not the number of items, but the quality. The main problem was the bed and particularly the pillows, which were budget-rate 5$ cotton ball filled pillows you might find on special at Wal-mart. The towels were pretty thin, and the fridge wasn't plugged in (which we didn't realize until the following morning -- too late). Lastly, this motel is in a pretty iffy neighborhood, with used car dealerships and a lot of vagrants just a block down the road, so we were a little concerned from a safety standpoint although nothing discrete transpired during our stay. Overall, we pretty much got what you would expect in this price bracket, but if you're looking for an exceptional deal (i.e. greater quality than you would expect given the price) I would keep looking elsewhere.
Other trip Nov 30, 2013
Shane
"Convenient place to stay with some problems.."
Plumbing is very noisy. We were awoken every time during the night when other rooms used their bathrooms. Parking is small. Breakfast area is way too small...
Other trip Nov 30, 2013
The water in the bathroom would not properly drain.
1 night trip Nov 19, 2013
The room was nice and clean the only thing is the mini fridge did not work.
2 night family trip Nov 8, 2013
"Overnight rest"
Slept very comfortable! Nice complimentry breakfast.
Other trip Nov 13, 2013
"Weird"
This place was decent for what we needed it for. According to the guy who checked me in at 1am, someone from his staff accidently checked in someone else under my reservation earlier in the day... I think. He didn't communicate too well with me but he was nice and upgraded us for it. I mean, I think that's what happened. I originally had reservations for 2 queens and ended up with a king room. Also, there was a jacuzzi in the room which creeped me out. It just added an overall skeeviness to the place. However, pretty clean and probably good for a family wanting to theme park around.
1 night trip Oct 29, 2013
L
"Great price for the stay"
Overall, we were very pleased with the 2-night stay. Having the small refrigerator was a notable convenience. The front staff and the cleaning staff were very friendly, courteous, and accommodating. During our non-peak-season stay, hotel parking wasn't much of an issue. It might be an issue during peak season since hotel parking spaces are tight and limited. Some other minor negatives: 1) Our room had a door, which connects to another hotel room. Even though the door is locked, it nonetheless was an awkward feature in our room. 2) We noticed a few ants in the room. Fortunately, they were few and did not inconvenience us. 3) Sheets had strong scent of starch or something. Good thing we brought mini throw blankets too.
Other trip Oct 30, 2013
Jake
Great hotel! Highly recommend it :)
Other trip Oct 27, 2013
Autumn
"Average"
Staff was efficient but not really welcoming. Room was outdated but clean. Shades didn't close all the way and a/c was loud, but TV had all the channels, refrigerator worked, and pillows were firm enough. I would consider staying here again for a one night business trip, but nothing else.
1 night trip Oct 7, 2013
"Perfect mini vacation"
I loved this hotel. We went to visit family in California and is was so conveniently close to where they live. Also, very closed to stores and restaurants. I would definitely stay here again. Another thing I loved about the hotel is that the staff was very efficient. The first morning we were there, we notice that the sink would not let the water go, so I told the front desk. We came back like 2 hours later and they had fixed it. just wonderful.
3 night family trip Oct 4, 2013
Rosa Lopez
"Affordable Room, great location!!"
The room was nice and spacious! Continental breakfast was the best I have ever seen!! GREAT LOCATION!!!
Other trip Oct 5, 2013
"Pretty good stay"
We didn't want to spend too much on ghe hotel so we decided to go with something not so expensive. It's located close to the Vietnamese restaurants therefore it worked out good for us. Nice room, adequate service. We only stayed 1 night so there was not much to say. Free wifi & parking Is a plus. I would stay here again.
1 night family trip Sep 28, 2013
"Nice breakfast"
Room is large and clean. Have nice breakfast, but not enough seating.
Other trip Sep 5, 2013
Fei
"worst place I ever stayed"
The room smelled the table was dirty I didn't even want to take off my shoes to walk on the carpet. Never will I stay there again
1 night trip Aug 23, 2013
nonya
"generally fine, but drafty"
I make a big deal about choosing a non-smoking hotel, and that was why I chose this one over various similar (in some cases cheaper) options. It ended up being okay for this one night, but the gaps around the door were so large that if anybody had been smoking outside, it would have completely infiltrated the room. Also, because the door was not properly set (even some weatherstripping would have greatly helped), the sound transmission occurred as if it was always partly open, and the pool was just outside my room. Since I stayed only one night, this wasn't much of a problem, but it was clear that it would have been for a longer stay.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2013
"Great value."
Can't complain for under $100 a night and less than 6 miles from the ocean.
1 night business trip Aug 5, 2013
"Not the worst, not the best!"
Our room was extremely dusty and the wallpaper was peeling off the wall, but the beds were comfy and it served its purpose for the two nights we were there. I didn't understand the 4.1 out of 5 rating at all! It was nice to have free parking, but the parking lot was a tight squeeze. Breakfast was nice. I guess I am tossed with my opinion about the place.
2 night trip Jul 23, 2013
"Pleasant and affordable"
Close to LAX, Very Clean, Pleasant Staff, full size refrigerators Nice Pool
Other trip Jul 20, 2013
it's nice to stay, good breakfast, the beds were comfortable, the room is small but clean and good location.
5 night family trip Jul 8, 2013
"Liked the best western hotel at Westminister, CA"
Outstanding continental breakfast. Convenient parking, swimming pool. Overall very satisfied and planned to go to same hotel in future.
3 night trip Jun 17, 2013
Alam
"Great hotel ! Near so many attractions!"
Great service , clean rooms, what else could you ask for? The hotel is near so many food joints that you'll never go hungry! It's also near target, Walmart and other retailers , so if you forget something on your trip it's only a few blocks away. The reason why I didn't give it 5 stars is because of the breakfast menu.
Other trip Jun 22, 2013
A comfortable room and friendly desk clerk.
2 night trip Jun 14, 2013