All hotels in Westminster, California, United States of America
13659 Beach Blvd, Westminster, CA, 92683, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"early arrival"
We called in for a little check in time and got it. It was very nice of your staff to arrange for us. Thanks very much..
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Sonny
"Room had ants"
Room was small bathroom needed updating and had ants
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
"Stay at this hotel!!"
The room was spacious. The bedding was clean, the bathroom was immaculate.. Everything exceeded my expectations.
2 night trip with friends Sep 28, 2014
jayzle
"Good for the money."
Clean, but needed work. I had ants in my room, but only one or two a day. Good location. I Wish breakfast started earlier. 7-10. I leave at 6:30 so that was a real disappointment. I wouldn't stay there again because of the breakfast time.
3 night business trip Sep 30, 2014
"business owner"
all aspects of the hotel were superior very clean
2 night trip Sep 29, 2014
jeff
"Fine hotel for couple days"
pretty much everything else is above average except the bed sheet doesn't feel fresh and clean, a bit dirty.
3 night trip Sep 25, 2014
"Better than I was expecting..."
We reserved two rooms. Both were clean and well kept up. The decor was modern. Wifi and breakfast were included. I would definitely stay here again. Great value for the price.
2 night trip Sep 24, 2014
Max C.
I was very satisfied.
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
julie Bill
it's was good for the money. staffs were very nice and helpful. the room were ok to stay one night. i would reconsider for longer stay. very close to little saigon and if you like vietnamnese foods, they stay open late. two and a half star for me!
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
TK
"Good stay"
The staff was very courteous. The outside was kept up. Our room was clean and spacious but it smelled like cigarette smoke. The breakfast was great. Love Best Western's free hot breakfast. Seemed short hours though. Would book there again if needed. Maybe not for a long stay but an overnight or two was perfect.
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2014
Becky
"Not Bad At All."
Very Cozy and Clean. Location is also a plus. Would definitely recommend it for a good night stay.
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2014
Gloria
"Okay"
It was decent for the price. It was older and the neighborhood made me a little nervous. The staff was friendly though and my daughter loved the waffle maker in the breakfast area.
2 night family trip Jul 22, 2014
👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍☀️👍☀️☀️☀️☀️👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Nes
"You Get What You Pay For"
The price was good, seemed to be pretty clean, however, I booked a room for 5 people with Expedia but the hotel only had 3 on their reservation but said they would "allow" 5. It was very crowded. We made it work with a roll away bed (which was very lumpy but okay for my 12 year old), but we also had medical equipment for my 80 year old grandmother which took up a bit of room. It was a normal hotel, seemed to be pretty clean, the free breakfast was decent, and since we weren't in our room during the daytime we worked around the space issue. But I probably won't book there again mainly for convenience sake.
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
Mickey
"perfect for the price"
Directly between the beaches and Disneyland, right off Hwy 22.
3 night trip Jun 9, 2014
"Close to Little Saigon"
Room looks newer and cleaner than in my previous stay. Reasonable rates, safe and very convenient if you want to hang around Little Saigon.
2 night trip Jun 4, 2014
QLy
"nice hotel in the middle of things"
If you want to go to the beach, knotts, disneyland. This hotel is about 5 to 8 miles from each. You won't have a problem finding a place to eat on Beach Blvd. The room was clean but no carpet if you go to the beach be sure you get the sand off if not you'll be dealing with it in the room. The water pressure in the shower was non existent, California is trying to save water but it was like standing under a mist system. The front desk people were nice and we had no trouble parking, but the walls, like most hotels, were thin as paper.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
"Nice hotel for the price"
Small hotel so your are subject to noise. Very poor wifi. Nice hotel for the price
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"Nice, comfort stay!"
I pretty much like everything here. location next to the highway, room is clean, staff are friendly. Had a great stay. I'd come back here.
Other trip May 27, 2014
My fiance and I stayed here the night before visiting Disneyland. We checked in around 1am and called beforehand to let the front desk know. The staff was very friendly and accommodating, both in person when we arrived and over the phone. The hotel also was in a convenient location regarding the distance to Disneyland. Also, the continental breakfast was better than I've experience elsewhere; sausage patties, waffles ready to make, cereal, orange juice and decent coffee.
Other trip May 27, 2014
Not exiting place for the price
1 night trip May 17, 2014
Yemane
"Business trip"
Don't be fooled into believing the rooms open onto a private patio because they don't. The rooms open only to an outdoor hallway. Hotel description is totally wrong and misleading.
2 night business trip May 13, 2014
"Would stay here again"
I was pleased with overall appearance of outside and inside. Parking spaces on the small side but enough parking. Quiet and felt safe. Liked that there were lots of food choices near by. Continental breakfast options great. Beds and pillows were comfortable. Only complaint is that bathroom smelled of urine. Was sure to wear shoes in bathroom and laid towels on floor for kids. Would definitely stay here again!
2 night family trip May 8, 2014
Christy
When ever my family and I come back to California we stay here. Very convenient place to stay because it's close to a lot of stores & easy access to Disneyland and other theme parks!
4 night trip May 2, 2014
"Not happy"
Found lizzard or geco inside room. Paid room with credit card, and when you get the room they put 100dll hold on credit card.
Other trip May 3, 2014
jc
"Nice motel, not far from beach"
Very comfortable, clean motel. Easy access to freeways and shopping. Nice continental breakfast. Nice staff. 10-15 minutes from beaches. Many good restaurants nearby.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
"Nice hotel. Close the shopping center"
Staff was great at front desk. Very friendly. Hotel pool area was very clean. Easy check in and they offer phone check out.
Other trip Apr 17, 2014
d
"Great Surprise!"
This hotel looks a little old from the outside but the rooms are updated and very comfortable. The free breakfast was very surprising. Lots of yummy items, not just cereal and muffins.
2 night trip Mar 28, 2014
Adrianna
"Great place"
They accommodated us with early check in. The room was clean, nicely furbished and the hotel itself was quaint. I love that they had lists of local restaurants and room service. The breakfast was great in my opinion with waffle maker, hard boiled eggs, sausage, varied breads, yogurts, juice, fruit, etc. The staff was helpful on multiple occasions and always friendly.
Other trip Apr 3, 2014
"Nice and clean"
It was nice the hotel was clean And chip I like it!!
4 night trip Mar 23, 2014
Clemente
"close to Asian shopping mall"
The room was ok, it is clean and comfortable. The ac make lound noises every time it is on. Breakfast is the same everyday. It has a mini waffle maker that you make yourself that is the only thing I like. All the pastries are cold and the juice don't taste good.
4 night trip Mar 14, 2014
"close to all attractions"
It was great. The staff friendly and helpful. Located within 20 minutes of beach, Disneyland, Convention Center, Knott's Berry Farm and lots of other "must see attractions." Well worth the price.
8 night trip Mar 15, 2014
Fred
"not bad for the money"
Overall OK stay. Not five star but clean and comfortable and OK with family
3 night trip Mar 11, 2014
GNM
"First time staying in Westminser"
This place was great. The breakfast was good the staff were very wonderful and helpful. The location was great to where I needed to be. It was a very good experience.
3 night trip Mar 10, 2014
Alexis
"Comfortable hotel that's close to Disneyland"
This hotel was very nice and was conviently close to the beach and Disneyland. The rooms were always clean and the staff was great.
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
"convience of Location"
Great friendly service, very welcoming. Close to most attractions, good breakfast
3 night trip Mar 6, 2014
"Close to beaches and Disneyland"
For the price the room was nice. We would stay here again!
3 night trip Mar 7, 2014
Tiffany
"Nice."
I would recommend to a friend. nice hotel , close to the mall and restaurants. staff friendly
Other trip Mar 6, 2014
Hong
"Great place to stay while working in the area"
Clean, large rooms, coffee, free breakfast, free wireless internet, would and will stary here again while working.
Other trip Feb 6, 2014
"Below average for Best Western"
This place is really old and there's obvious deferred maintenance. The bathroom was dingy and dirty. As far as tourist-class hotels go (Comfort Suites, Days Inn, Best Western), I rank this below average. However, the convenient location makes up for it a little. Also bear in mind this area is blue-collar so you won't find any 5-star hotels nearby; sadly this may be the best available. Oh, the other issue is parking: The lot fills up at night completely. On the days I stayed there, there was typically 1 or 2 available spots when I arrived at night, and I didn't even travel during a super busy time. I imagine it'd be completely full during July 4 or Thanksgiving.
2 night trip Jan 18, 2014
"Convenient, clean, comfortable and affordable."
Last minute booking provided us with a hotel that was convenient to the activity that we had to attend early the next morning. Staff that checked us in was very helpful. Room was clean, and updated with many ammenities that larger hotels provide. Exception was air conditioner/heater that needs to be replaced. It was clean, quiet, and affordable. for our needs. Would stay there again.
Other trip Jan 12, 2014
"2 star hotel"
Disappointed for a best western, breakfast was great.
1 night trip Dec 30, 2013
alberto
"Nice hotel, good location."
Nice rooms and good location. Breakfast area is too small but if it is full, you can take your plate to your room.
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
Naci
"15min drive frim disneyland"
The stay was good.we liked the free breakfast and the lady in the breakfast room was very helpful.the microwave and fridge in the room was a plus.it was just 15min drive to Disneyland.
2 night family trip Dec 19, 2013
sm
"Close to stores and restaurants"
I was there for a funeral and it was an excellent stay for an affordable price. Breakfast was delicious...... Waffles, sausage, yogurts yum!
1 night trip Dec 22, 2013
Veronica Gonzales
Nice room. It was cold and didn't have a blanket in the room but the heater worked great. I would recommend this Hotel.
1 night trip Dec 4, 2013
glenn b
"Very satisfied"
The motel was very conviniantly located for my trip. Close to the beach, shops and Disney. I will stay at this motel again. I had stayed at 3 others close to Disney in the past year that I will never stay at again if this helps.
1 night trip Dec 7, 2013
Kraig
"Breadth without depth"
My wife and I chose to stay here because we were visiting Disneyland the next day and wanted to avoid the high hotel rates closer to the park. Staff were helpful but not amazing, room was clean with a long list of amenities including coffee maker, fridge, safe, hair drier, etc. Our issue was not the number of items, but the quality. The main problem was the bed and particularly the pillows, which were budget-rate 5$ cotton ball filled pillows you might find on special at Wal-mart. The towels were pretty thin, and the fridge wasn't plugged in (which we didn't realize until the following morning -- too late). Lastly, this motel is in a pretty iffy neighborhood, with used car dealerships and a lot of vagrants just a block down the road, so we were a little concerned from a safety standpoint although nothing discrete transpired during our stay. Overall, we pretty much got what you would expect in this price bracket, but if you're looking for an exceptional deal (i.e. greater quality than you would expect given the price) I would keep looking elsewhere.
Other trip Nov 30, 2013
Shane
"Convenient place to stay with some problems.."
Plumbing is very noisy. We were awoken every time during the night when other rooms used their bathrooms. Parking is small. Breakfast area is way too small...
Other trip Nov 30, 2013
The water in the bathroom would not properly drain.
1 night trip Nov 19, 2013