All hotels in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States of America
2311 N Shadeland Ave, Indianapolis, IN, 46219, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Good hotel, but..."
The hotel was fine, but there were people constantly roaming the hallways through the night. There was also a very weird smell that was quite sickening. The smell was not there the whole time, but started sometime during the evening.
1 night business trip Oct 10, 2013
"Only Hotel in range with a Hot tub!!!"
Upon arrival Hit Tub Notice on Desk Out of service. ( was the only reason for booking a stay here) NO fan in Bathroom ( very humid and unpleasant for mirror use)
Other trip Oct 9, 2013
"Bad Management, don't stay there"
really bad experience, treat guest differently if you booked from Hotels.com. very disappointed at this hotel, which carried Hampton Inn 100% guarantee promise, total lie!!
1 night trip Jun 21, 2013
wendy
"Wonderful !"
Our stay was great , only 2 complaints 1) we were charged a extra $50 when we checked in ( for movies or damages ) which we understood that , but it was no where stated in our paperwork. 2 ) the pool was closed our entire trip ( we already knew hot tub was being renovated ) was opened Sunday when everyone checking out . other than those 2 things trip was great... very clean ,very friendly.
3 night family trip Sep 19, 2013
"Convenient to I 70E in Indy"
Very handy location. We had business between Shadeland and Rural St but didn't want to stay downtown. This location was great for us.
Other trip Aug 30, 2013
Etiwanda
"Hampton Inn East in Indianapolis"
Facility is nice and clean and pleaseant. Desk clerk Kaia at check in was super. Called a couple of nearby restaurants to see how late they were open because we checked in at 10p. Also gave us a 2 pg list of local restaurants. Staff at breakfast buffet was proactive and helpful and did a good job of keeping up cleaning after people and replenishing food. Parking was good. Everything was super except for the beds. Tiny square pillows that were like having no pillow at all once youl lie your head on them. Mattresses were really uncomfortable. When I sat on the bed the mattress slide sideways about a foot. Despite everything else being excellant the quality of the bed would keep me from staying there again. Also makes me wonder if the same beds would be at other Hampton Inns.
Other trip Aug 25, 2013
"Nice hotel...if you have four people in the room"
The room we booked said it had occupancy for 5 people and rollaway beds were available on the hotels.com site. The hotel did not have such rooms. We asked at the front desk, but they said the hotel didn't even have rooms that could accommodate 5 people. One of our guests had to sleep on the floor. The hotel itself was nice, but don't expect five people to be able to share a room comfortably.
1 night trip with friends Aug 14, 2013
"Race Fan"
Hot Tub in-op.. Hall had a bad smell. Grounds dirty. Staff unfriendly. NOT AT ALL UP TO HAMPTION INN STANDARDS.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
Greg
"Good food"
Had a good breakfast buffet. Also a very friendly staff.
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2013
"Decent place to stay good value"
We stayed here as a stop on our way to another destination. The room was quite nice, the bathroom was outdated, but other than that, a nice room. The free continental breakfast was a nice bonus. Overall a decent place to stay right off the highway. I would stay again.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2013
"nice place -"
its a very nice hotel and right off the expressway too. Places to eat and about 12-15min from downtown drive time
1 night business trip Jul 26, 2013
"Close to Indy"
The hotel was ok. It was close to Indy and our room was fine but the rest of the hotel was just ok.
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2013
Pam
"Bad"
It took us like 30 min because our room wasnt ready. Then we did get to our room the beds lookedlike the jst threw the bed together smh! The whirl pool didnt work and when we went for breakfast at 9 nuthin was left and they didnt refill amd breafast was supposed to be untill 10
Other trip Jul 21, 2013
"Police Activity -Panhandled in Parking Lot"
We have stayed at this Hampton Inn many times while visiting relatives on the east side of Indianapolis. Our arrival surprise at the hotel this visit was a police car at the entrance with 4 or 5 gentlemen being questioned by a police officer. The following morning I drove to Starbucks on Shadeland only to be startled by a panhandler when I returned and exited my vehicle. I was told other guests had been approached as well. We will not return to this hotel.
Other trip Jul 16, 2013
"Great overnight stay"
Room was very clean. Hotel was clean and staff were very friendly. Breakfast was a good value.
Other trip Jun 29, 2013
"Almost"
The rooms were nicely remodeled, although we were wrongly told by hotels.com that the sleeper sofa in the king suite was separated from tjr rest of the room by a door (we explicitly asked this), and we had to purchase an extra room because it wasn't. Breakfast also was nice. The pool area, however, was in desperate need of attention, and had even turned green and slimy by our second day. Additionally, there were no pool towels available, and we had to run to the desk dripping wet to make a second request after waiting about 40 minutes. The hot tub was out of order (green and slimy) our entire stay. Additionally, we had no hot water for showers our 2nd afternoon, and maintenance never came even after 2 requests. I found the poor service particularly disappointing since we paid for 3 rooms for 3 nights.
3 night business trip Jun 19, 2013
KB
The hot tub was out of service by order of the health department. It looked like a cess pool and it appeared as though management was not in a hurry to get it fixed. I wiil ot use this hotel again.
2 night trip Jun 18, 2013
"Great hotel room size great, staff friendly."
We needed a place to sleep for the night so our expectations were low - cleanliness and a good bed were the necessities. We were quite pleased with the room size, the bed, the staff and the little extras in the room - hair dryer, ironing board and iron, number of pillows, quality of towels, lotions and shampoos. Just great.
Other trip Jun 16, 2013
sally
"recent stay"
Overall good stay, location was sketchy.
2 night trip May 3, 2013
room needed lots of maintenance. Walls were dirty and needed paint, light dint work, toilet ran constantly, shower curtain was to short and flooded the room, bathtub had a big chip in it.
1 night business trip Apr 23, 2013
greentween
"Hampton Inn - Indy East"
Nice hotel right off highway. Very comfortable bed, and clean & updated bath. Only suggestion would be tv stations - need Disney Channel & TBN or Daystar. Most stations not appropriate for kids.
2 night trip Apr 19, 2013
Rose
The place was clean, staff was friendly, and the breakfast was good.The location was very convienent to our purpose. The only problem was that there were no side walks. I like to walk around the area, which appeared to be safe, but there were no side walks or even road shoulders so it would be hard to walk to your destination.
1 night trip Apr 20, 2013
V A
Our stay was ok. The room was supposed to suit 5 (2 adults 3 children) comfortably but it was very small. The first day we stayed overnight there was no one who cleaned our room. When we left that morning housekeeping was on our floor. We returned about 5-6pm that evening and our room was just the way we left it. We told the front desk and asked for clean towels but no one sent them to us. My husband returned about 11:30 pm and on his way up to the room he had to ask for clean towels again. I was VERY disappointed in this one area.
2 night romance trip Apr 4, 2013
"Very satisfied - would definitely stay again"
Stayed here during a night in Indy with my family. Everything was great - my kids loved the pool, staff was friendly, room was comfortable. Felt overall it was a great value.
1 night family trip Mar 29, 2013
Kristi
"Nice room, but small, and noisy"
The staff were friendly, and it was a nice clean room. However, the rooms are too small for a family and as far as I know they only offer double beds, which for two normal sized adults can be a tight squeeze. The place was also noisy- you could hear everything next door and in the hallway. There wasn't enough seating at the breakfast nor did they seem to provide high chairs.
Other trip Mar 25, 2013
Stacy
"never again!!!"
this was the worst experience i have ever had in a hotel! first they did not have the type of room we booked so they put us in a different room with a rollaway bed we said we were going to need some extra blankets for the rollaway and the pull out and we were told they were in the wash and would be brought up when dry. later when we got back to the room there were no blankets so we asked for them again and were told they were out of them, but if we needed some they could get us extra towels instead. SERIOUSLY what kind of hotel doesnt have enough blankets.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2013
ashley
This was a very nice hotel. The room was very clean and the breakfast was wonderful.
Other trip Feb 25, 2013
"Very Nice"
We were not at the hotel long, but it suited our needs just fine. Comfy bed, room size was good, decent breakfast although the warm things were a little cold, and convenient location.
1 night business trip Feb 1, 2013
"close to destination of family"
I called the property directly requesting a handicapped room with 2 beds. I was informed that my request would be put with my reservation. Upon checking in I was informed that the only handicapped rooms the property had were a king bed and none were available. At 10 in the evening there was not much to do but deal with the situtation. I spoke with the mgr in the am and he didn't seem to be too concerned with the situation and offered nothing to remede the problem. A school bus parking lot is directly behind the property and the beeping of school busses backing up after returning form their route was quite annoying. I doubt I will stay at a Hampton Inn again if I have another choice.
1 night trip Jan 15, 2013
tom
"A surprising Gem"
The reservation was made on line through my office - the location was a little bit out of the way from my business destination but local expessways made it very easy to connect. The hotel is newly decorated - clean - and the staff could not have been more pleasant and accomidating. The location was not that great - but I found a Texas Road House nearby and had a great meal to end my day. The bed was comfortable - had internet access and great space to get some work done in my room. I was pleasantly surprised. Plus got to use Hilton Honors for additional points.
1 night business trip Jan 9, 2013
"Okay but not fantastic"
We tried to enjoy the lobby for a late night discussion with colleagues but the loud noise from a portable DVD player used by another person in the room made this nearly impossible. The hotel clerk was friendly but did nothing to discourage this loud noise. The room was small but clean. Okay for a brief stay. Not a destination I would want to rebook.
1 night business trip Oct 9, 2012
"Nice room"
Very nice room. Very quiet. Friendly staff. Only issue I had was that the outlet in the bathroom wasn't working right. Would definitely recommend."
Business trip Oct 5, 2012
Andy W.
"disappointed"
I went by the pictures of the motel and the room on the website , we were totally disappointed on the size of the room , the beds were uncomfortable,the exhaust fan in the bathroom did not work and the hot tub was roped off , they told us not in working condition
Family trip Oct 3, 2012
mike
"Immaculate!!!"
The hotel rooms, lobby, pool area and hotel grounds were exceptionally clean. We enjoyed the accommodations as well as the hotel staff.
1 night family trip Sep 22, 2012
Marilyn
"SUPER GREAT EXPERIENCE"
truly superb in every aspect, super comfortable and CLEAN room, staff was so helpful, they even gave me a bottle of water with my keys and printed directions to where I needed to go, could not be better!! Thank you !!
Other trip Sep 22, 2012
e.
"Not good enough."
I have stayed at another Hampton refresh hotel. I thought I knew what to expect. I was wrong. Why put flat panel TVs in your rooms if you don't offer HD programming? Waste. I chose this hotel because it was one of very few hotels in Indy with a whirlpool at this price level. It was broken. Really? I also chose because of the hot breakfast. I had eggs and two kinds of sausages in Sandusky OH. In Indy, a capital city, I had out-of-a-can sausage and gravy and fried potatoes. The seating area next to breakfast was not big enough. Not enough tables. There was a large party there and even after they were done they just sat around and took up space. The hotel crew did nothing to push them out. The fan in the bathroom didn't work so it fogged up when showering. Needs new management.
1 night trip Sep 8, 2012
Nick
"Would definitely stay again."
We stayed here on our way home from a wedding. It was convenient off the interstate. The staff was accomodating. The bed was very comfortable. There was a fridge and microwave which was nice especially with a 2 year old. Adequate pool, but the jacuzzi was not in running order. The breakfast the next morning was wonderful even had hot oatmeal and fresh fruit. I would recommend this hotel.
1 night trip Sep 16, 2012
"will return"
very nice
1 night trip Sep 15, 2012
Lots of noise going on through out the night, doors to rooms were dirty, but room was pretty clean.
1 night trip Sep 5, 2012
"Awesome!"
Hotel was clean, staff we talked to were nice and helpful, room was clean, beds were comfortable, easy to find, breakfast was fantastic, refrigerator and microwave in the room were very helpful. We'll be staying there again next year.
2 night trip with friends Aug 10, 2012
Jen
It was very nice. We have stayed there before and it was nice both times.
5 night trip Jun 6, 2012
"Not bad, need to work on Customer Service"
I have stayed at a decent number of Hampton Inns and this one was disappointing. Checked in early, which never has been an issue in the past, and was told no rooms were available and to come back after 3 pm. I left and came back hour & half latter and the hotel staff was giving out rooms. I heard the host/staff say rooms are on a first come basis before 3 pm. Waited my turn and stated I was here an hour and a half ago and there were no rooms, response was there wasn't. She then checked my room and stated it was because of my room type and I should have said something. She asked why I didn't say anything when the staff went over my room, told her no one went over my room type. She still stated I should have said something, told her again no one went over the room type with me. She brought it up one more time and I told her I couldn't say I didn't need that room if no one went over it with me. My reservation on my email was different then what they claim I booked. In the room the refrigerator did not function. Handy man came up within 15 minutes of call and adjusted the temperature setting from 3/4's to max and told me where the control knob was and said give it 5 minutes. 15 minutes later fridge wasn't any cooler. Called again and after 30 minutes of waiting, went down stairs to tell them we were going downtown and the handy man hadn't came up (saw him in the lobby sweeping). Was told by staff he was busy with another room and "we didn't have a lot of stuff in there right?"
1 night trip Jul 28, 2012
C
"Very nice but..."
The only great complaint about the hotel was the bed/matress. Not very good but what was weird was the sheets were fitted and they kept coming off the mattress which made for a interrupted sleep when the sheet crept over the top. Room very clean and the hallway was especailly clean. Not the musky hotel odor. Parking was great and location was good. We only stayed one night but would do so again if in the area.
1 night trip Jul 28, 2012
Indy Visit
It was easy to get to ,Eating places were close,I was visiting from Mason Mi 48854 Thanks For agood time
1 night family trip Jun 30, 2012

"Free Breakfast was poorly stocked and cold"
Overall it's a nice hotel that is lacking in management and staffing
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
Captain
"no shampoo??"
The hotel had no shampoo. When asked, they informed us they gave been out for a bit. Would have been nice to know before hand. Quite disappointing. Wouldn't even expect this from a super 8.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013

"Estadia en INDIANAPOLIS"
Pague una habitacion de no fumadores y me la dieron de fumadores, solicite el cambio y lo que hicieron fue una limpieza que soluciono el problema en un 85% dos dias despues de mi llegada
9 night family trip May 1, 2015