All hotels in Northville, Michigan, United States of America
20600 Haggerty Rd, Northville, MI, 48167, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"JW #2 Convwntion"
The staff was very polite and very helpful. Breakfast was great and they kept on top of making sure everything was replenished even with the crowd! Rooms were quiet and very clean! Very close to highway and restaurants and stores!
1 night trip Jul 23, 2014
JAH
"Homey feel!"
Quiet, warm and inviting. Great sleep! Yummy breakfast! Friendly staff!
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
CJ
The room was very clean. The staff was very friendly. We had a very nice and tasty breakfast. They served much more than normal for a hotel breakfast. We will be back. The pool was outdoors so we didn't use it , if it would have been indoor we would have went swimming.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
Darlene
"Nice place to stay"
Everything was reasonably priced, the room was nice and clean, the staff was great and the breakfast was a plus!
1 night trip May 23, 2014
Ann
"Awesome stay! Really close to lots of shopping!!"
We needed a place to stay for a weekends worth of events & we're so glad we chose Hampton Inn. Awesome staff! Great breakfast. Very clean and comfy rooms.
Other trip May 12, 2014
Ashley
"Great Bed, Awesome Breakfast"
King size bed was awesome. Pullout bed was not too comfy. TV was good. Showers were great. Service was very good. Hotel keys got deativated twice, but that may be because I reserved 2 nights on different reservations and hotel quickly resolved issue. Hotel staff was very helpful and friendly at offering my suggestions for dining and directions. Breakfast was awesome. 2 elevators ensured there was never a long wait for one.
1 night trip May 2, 2014
Mark & son
"It did what it was supposed to do"
Good clean hotel, surrounding stores were available, staff very friendly. Good continental breakfast. I would certainly stay there again if the need arose.
2 night trip Mar 21, 2014
"Close to our appointment"
We were very happy with the staff and the quality of our room. Staff was helpful in giving directions to our destination and to good restaurant close by. And the cookies were the best!
1 night trip Mar 17, 2014
Jean
"Excellent hotel with new design and make-over."
This was our third visit to this hotel. Very clean and nice additions. Staff is very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Mar 5, 2014
Glenn
Very clean. Bed was super comfy. Staff was very friendly.
1 night business trip Jan 30, 2014
"nice hotel"
Hide a bed slept terrible. Has a bar that hurts when laying down.
Other trip Jan 26, 2014
"Better than avg."
Quiet A/C unit, decent TV with OK channel selection. Above avg breakfast in this price range. WiFi speed good. Room clean smelled good.
4 night trip Jan 13, 2014
"Convenient to Detroit and Ann Arbor"
I would recommend to anyone visting Detroit or Ann Arbor. My sons and I went out for a sporting event at the University of Michigan. The hotel was a short drive from the aiport and 15 minutes to Ann Arbor The staff was friendly and accomadating. The hotel and rooms were clean and comfortable. The breakfast was hot and delicious. The area around was busy with shops and restaurants, but quiet. Fantastic. Will stay there again when in Detroit area.
2 night family trip Dec 30, 2013
tim
"Very clean"
Second stay at this hotel. Rooms are always clean. Very quite hallways. Easy on and off highway.
1 night trip Nov 23, 2013
"Worth the price"
I got a good price ($30 less/night) by paying up front with a no cancellation clause. I was confidant that my trip would go as planned, which it did. The room was clean and well appointed, the king bed was very comfortable though the pillows were a bit smallish, but with 4 of them that really was not a problem. The adjustable shower head was broken but at least it was on the normal setting so it was no bit deal. The complimentary breakfast choices were above average, with a different hot main course each day. That was nice change of pace. Overall, for the price versus comparable hotels it was well worth my 3 night stay.
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
"Convenient and clean"
The hotel was clean, the breakfast delicious, and above all, the location was very convenient. I'd stay again.
Response by Hampton Inn Detroit/Northville
Thank you for choosing our location. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Please consider our location again during your next visit to our area.
1 night trip with friends Sep 14, 2013
"Friendly Staff, Clean and Comfortable Room"
I needed a place to stay overnight because of car trouble, and I live over 40 minutes away from my business. The staff was very friendly and helpful, and the room was clean. The bed was very comfortable and I slept great. No noise, no nonsense, just a relaxing night and fast check-in / check-out. Would definitely stay again.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2013
Jon
We stayed here before visiting a Detroit Tigers game and the Detroit Zoo. We wanted something a bit out of the downtown area, yet convenient to both our destinations. It worked out perfectly for us. The hotel was clean, quiet, and beds were very comfortable. Only complaint from my husband was that he wished the hot breakfast had a meat selection.
1 night family trip Aug 31, 2013
Lisa T
"Clean & Pleasant"
All around nice hotel. Particularly good Continental Breakfast. Polite, friendly staff.
2 night trip Jul 19, 2013
"Very nice hotel for businessmen."
I really enjoyed my stay here. The employees were overly friendly & helpful. The breakfast was excellent, the pool (outdoor) was clean, the water pressure in the shower was good, and the rooms were nicely decorated. The only problem was the fire alarm sounded @ 10:00pm- no fire- just broken water pipe. It was repaired immediately and fans were put in the hallway to dry the water. Not a big deal.
Other trip Jul 6, 2013
Patty
"Hampton Inn/Northville"
Very pleasant.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2013
Dennis
"Newer hotel"
This is a newer hotel and the rooms were well maintained.
3 night trip Jun 13, 2013
"The best ever,New washing machines!!"
The Hampton Inn Northville Michigan location, is one of the best, and I have stayed at many of your locations. Excellent staff! Regards from The best city in the world.... NEW YORK CITY!!!
3 night business trip May 31, 2013
"Did not have enough time"
We had stayed the hotel very short period of time. So, we didn't see any problem there.
Other trip May 26, 2013
This was a great hotel to stay in. The staff was extremely friendly and willing to help anyway possible.
Other trip Apr 14, 2013
Service was outstanding - hotel is tired, but the staff makes up for any shortcomings.
1 night trip Apr 6, 2013
Very convenient and the staff was exceptional.
1 night trip Apr 4, 2013
"Nice and clean hotel."
Stayed here for just one night. Very clean room. Nice and quiet at nite. Hot breakfast in the morning. Close to freeway. Would stay here again.
1 night trip Apr 1, 2013
"Comfortable Hotel & Good location"
At check-in the clerk was delightful. She was friendly and concerned that all was well. My room was clean and comfortable, once I figured out the heating system. I wish there were refrigerators in the room, but there is vending on each floor, so ice was easy to get. The breakfast was very nice: good selection and hot foods were hot, cold foods were cold. I think the Hampton is a good choice.
Other trip Mar 23, 2013
"Cleanest.hotel.ever."
Perfect location for a weekendful of events in the area. Very helpful staff and impeccablly clean room. Looked and smelled fresh and clean.....love the fresh-washed duvet. Hats off the Hampton Inn of Northville. We will be back!
2 night trip Dec 29, 2012
"Great place to stay!"
In town to visit family for Christmas. Stayed Christmas Eve night and Christmas night. Hotel is in the process of renovating their lobby and exercise room so there was some construction going on (even on the holiday), but no noise in my room, so no concern there. There was no maid service due to the holiday, but that was no problem for me. The staff was very friendly and welcoming, even though they were also working on the holiday. Breakfast was very good; food was hot and freshly prepared. I will definitely consider staying here again the next time I am in the area.
Other trip Dec 27, 2012
Patty
"Love Hampton Inns, but this is under construction"
Nice place, friendly service. We were trying to get away from our home that is being remodeled and found out after we checked in that the lobby and dining area would be under construction the entire time we were there. They seemed to be very courteous and apologetic about the mess, which was nice. We were just disappointed about not being able to escape construction. I'm sure when it's all done, which seemed to be fairly quickly, the lobby will look great. The location was fabulous - 2 grocery stores right nearby, massage place, salon, chocolatiere, and some great restaurants. The location is awesome!
3 night trip Nov 16, 2012
JStreudel
"Currently Under Construction"
Would not recommend short term. Lobby/Fitness Center under construction. Will be nice when finished but look elsewhere until then.
1 night trip Nov 19, 2012
Alan
Everything was great - I was there with a group of Hockey players and everything went well.
Other trip Nov 5, 2012
"Fantastic value and great location"
Very nice, clean place with a VERY friendly and helpful staff. An absolutely superb value.
Other trip Oct 15, 2012
"Convenient to our destination"
Everything was fine.
1 night trip Sep 22, 2012
The staff was willing to do anything to make our stay perfect, even giving us breakfast at 5AM when breakfast wasn't really open until 6AM
Other trip Sep 18, 2012
"Great place for the price"
Very clean hotel, nice pool, very good surrounding area. 20 minutes to Greenfield Village.
1 night trip Sep 2, 2012
Martyz

"perfect"
A perfect location
2 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2015
Hanna
Our stay was excellent, what I have come to expect from Hampton Inns, friendly service, clean rooms, good location, tasty breakfast!
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Convenient Hotel"
Pleasant, could use a fridge in the room. That was all I wanted to write, can I critique your questioner?
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
"CLOSE TO FAMILY EVENT"
The hotel staff were very personable and help full.
4 night trip Jan 17, 2014
Gary Wensel
"Will definitely return."
Very satisfied.
Other trip Nov 26, 2013
bernnewm

Room is very clean. Breakfast is good.
3 night business trip Aug 17, 2015
Good location
1 night business trip May 18, 2015
TW
"Hübsches hotel"
Den Aufenthalt war wirklich alles super! Ich empfehle das Hotel weiter!
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
DE
"立地がよく、清潔なホテル"
フリーウェイの入口近く、周りに店やレストランがたくさんあり、とても便利です。ロビーではいつでもお茶やコーヒーが飲めます。ホテルの並びにもサンドイッチがおいしい店Paneraなどがあり、歩いても行けます。ベッドも快適、部屋は清潔。冷蔵庫がなかったのがちょっと残念でした。女の一人旅でしたが、従業員も親切でフレンドリーだったので、何の不安もなく楽しめました。
Other trip Nov 3, 2013
hidarin
JP
"Buen hotel"
El hotel esta bien, solo creo que falta una remodelación en el elevador y el alfombrado para que se vea mas moderno.
Other trip Oct 25, 2012