All hotels in Wilmington, North Carolina, United States of America
306 S College Rd, Wilmington, NC, 28403, United States of America, ‏‎866-538-6206

"good value, great staff"
fantastic staff!, love the 24/7 coffee access, rooms were older but well kept and tidy - definitely a good stay for the price
4 night family trip Apr 29, 2015
Deedra
"Visiting UNC Wilmington"
Went on a trip to visit my daughter at UNC Wilmington. The hotel was very close to campus, easily accessible, very clean and comfortable. The staff was awesome. I will definitely be staying here again.
3 night family trip Apr 22, 2015
Jay
"Stay away..."
Would not recommend. The hotel hallways have a horrible smell - musty and awful. The rooms need to be refurbished - everything is worn/old and the rooms have a musty smell. Things that are broken are fixed in "temporary" sort of way (toilet roll holder). This hotel should cost $50 a night at the most given the shoddy shape it's in.
3 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Lederman
"Easy"
Good location, near many attractions.
4 night family trip Apr 13, 2015
"Wilmington"
Overall a well maintained hotel. Walking distance to Restaurants, stores. Had some trouble with speed of WI-FI connection.
2 night business trip Apr 15, 2015
Samiul
"horrible, dirty, noisy"
horrible, dirty, noisy
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"Convenient location served the purpose of the trip"
Brief and comfortable stay. I accomplished what was intended and location was beneficial for the purpise.
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
juds
"ok"
Welcoming check in. Pool was empty and under repair. Maid service never came. Breakfast was good.
2 night family trip Apr 12, 2015
"Worst night!!"
This was the worst hotel I have ever been in. Wet carpet, mildew and smoke smell so bad it almost made us sick! Canceled second night and moved to another hotel.
2 night trip with friends Apr 10, 2015
Lara
"Great Visit"
I was recently in Wilmington for a week long meeting and lodged with Baymont Inn. I was satisfied with my entire stay on the third floor and look forward to returning for a Real vacation time. Everyone was welcoming and the beds were cozy.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
Sam
"awesome"
Renew our vows
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
"A bit smelly"
Old. A bit smelly. Outside picture looks better than it really is. But only $84, although probably a better deal elsewhere if you look around. Non-smoking room probably really wasn't one.
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
"Bad experience!"
Appliances were off. Dust all over the TVs and behind them. Key cards didn't work after taking them back twice!! Rooms smelled like smoke and we reserved none smoking rooms. Had to get my parents moved to another room because their's were worse than mine. Was nothing like the one in Savannah!!! Will never stay there again!!!!!
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"A Relaxing Night for 2 Broke College Students"
I had a wonderful stay. It was quiet, private, spacious, clean looking, fresh smelling, and the king bed was very comfy. We ordered food and drinks from local places and had it delivered to our door so we could stay in that bed all day and night, it was wonderful. It's not very expensive but that doesnt mean that it lacks anything we needed. The view from our room was a little boring (just a busy street) but we didn't care. The cosy atmosphere will easily make up for it and for the price, this place was a bargain. Relaxing time.
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"Good for the money"
Was ok but not as comfy as others. Wifi worked for business and breakfast was good.
1 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
"Nice hotel!"
Nice staff Good price! We stayed for one night and the staff helped arrange taxi for us.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
Appreciate the pet policy. Very pet friendly. Great getaway location for a few days.
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
Jamie
We stayed for one night because we came in for a family member's funeral. The room was nice and very convenient to the church where the funeral was. I would have rather had a queen size bed instead of a full and a little bit softer mattress, however, all in all everything was fine. Enjoyed the continental breakfast.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"Weekend getaway"
It was a weekend getaway and was very relaxing
2 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
Kristina
"Great Value at UNCW"
Visiting daughter at UNCC - hotel is very close to campus and lots of resturants and room was clean & comfortable. Good breakfast selection as well.
1 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
Good Stay
1 night business trip Feb 12, 2015
"basic"
The desk clerk was not very friendly, hardly even looked at me when she checked me in. The room was OK. Location worked for me.
1 night business trip Feb 6, 2015
Rose
"Really noisy location"
Extremely noise location. Was woken up multiple times during the night with loud music from the gas station next door, also emergency vehicles on college r.
1 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
"Dirty rooms, you get what you pay for!"
I was traveling cross country with a pet and wanted a basic, clean hotel room. The front desk staff were extremely friendly and the price was good, that is the only positive comment I can make. The room was dirty, the A/C unit was covered in brown dust, there was a line of dust balls/dirt around the bed head board and all corners of the room had crumbs and dirt. The front desk representative offered to clean the A/C unit herself and I initially said no because she was not a housekeeper; had I realized how badly the room dirt would affect me, I would have accepted the offer. This is a management issue. Re: A/C unit - either the item has not been serviced in a while, management does not provide housekeeping a vacuum with a hose attachment or does not properly train/pay staff to do their job properly. Re: room cleanliness - the bathroom and sheets appeared to be clean but the fees charged to pet owners should be put towards proper cleaning of the room, and carpets steam cleaned at least once a week, you can purchase a basic steam cleaner on Amazon with the fees assessed to pet owners. The hotel room was horrible and I could not wait to leave in the morning. I do not have allergies yet could barely breathe during the night due to the dirty A/C and carpet.
1 night business trip Jan 12, 2015
Michele
Check in was efficient, staff was very friendly. Beds were comfortable. Breakfast was very nice--good selection of hot and cold items.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Annette
"Would stay there again!"
Room was very clean and convenient location. Got a call during the night from the desk asking if we were smoking on the 3rd non-smoking floor. Of course we were not. I am 75 yrs old and my husband is 80. Non-smokers. I wish they had done a smell test on the hall before they woke us up at 11:30. Otherwise everything was great. Desk gave us an extra blanket to use because my husband was having a chill/fever. They were very helpful in every way. I would stay there again.
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"Good value for the money"
Nice location near UNCW and several restaurants; also pet friendly. The rooms could use some refurbishment (clock emitted a loud buzzing noise periodically, although the alarm was turned off; sometimes could only get warm water from the tap) and attention to detail (dead batteries in the remote), but the staff is wonderful, breakfast is good, and the price is excellent.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Lori
"Close to college"
Clean. Bathroom in room fine, clean. Overall the facilities are clean, just not real modern, but it was not expensive and close to uncw.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
chris
"Family vacation"
It was very nice, Everyone was very friendly. I slept comfortable but mother said the bed was too soft.
4 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
Deanna
"Nice hotel, value for money"
Enjoyed the stay. The staff were great. The bed was not so great.
8 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
Jeffrey
"You get what you pay for!"
Surly front desk staff. Deferred maintenance needs at hotel (stairwells and hallways). Dated decor in rooms, but otherwise comfortable. TV issues with no resolution from front desk. Only bright spot was housekeeping! Will not stay again or with any hotel in this brands chains! (Wyndham)
3 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014
Stephen
"Great stay!!"
I souly appreciated the concern and attentiveness given to me through your management plus your hotel staff I will recommend your service to all of my family members that frequently other love one in the area. Thank you again for a fabulous stay !! My family in 2mil and growing.
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Wilmington
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how you felt about your stay with us and for your kind comments about our staff. We hope that you will visit us again. Thank you.
2 night family trip Nov 13, 2014
MIchael
"You get what you pay for"
This hotel could have been much better. I stayed one night, and my evening was great. But the next morning room service began pounding on my door at 9am even when I had my "do not disturb" sign on it. They came back every hour even when I said we did not need room service. Then the very last time they came (at 11:30) they asked "when are you leaving?" How rude is it to treat a guest like that? We had reserved a 24 hour stay from 3pm to 3pm the next day, and we where harassed to leave starting at 9am. I will never stay there again or recommend it to anyone.
jen
"CHEAP & AVAILABLE"
OLDER PLACE WITH GREAT BREAKFAST, GOOD BED, POOR AC/HEAT, NO EXHAUST FAN IN BATH, FRIENDLY STAFF, NEXT TO GOOD PLACE TO EAT
1 night family trip Nov 12, 2014
DOUGLAS W.
"Great staff but not the cleanest rooms"
The staff there was super friendly and helped me move my reservation after I had made it for the wrong day. The room was not very clean though. I moved one of the beds against the wall to keep my littlest from rolling off and was met with a line of dirt and crumbs and the like where I had moved it from. The bathroom was the same. There was hair and something sticky on top of the toilet tank. We only stayed long enough to sleep and shower so I didn't bother informing the staff.
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Wilmington
Thank you very much for your kind comments about our staff, I was glad to hear that they worked to make your stay better. I was very sorry to hear that you did not find the room to be satisfactory. I do assure you that we will be addressing the issue and hope that you will keep us in mind for future stays in Wilmington NC. Thank You.
1 night family trip Nov 11, 2014
joseph
"ok rooms."
Overall the rooms were fine. It smelled a lot like cigarette.
1 night business trip Nov 8, 2014
"satiafactoryrooms but would not stay in that area"
Staff were very helpful but this hotel is in a seedy area
1 night romance trip Nov 3, 2014
wendy
"superior staff"
The staff were curteous and friendly. They separated the quests with dogs from the ones without...great idea.
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Wilmington
Thank you for your kind comments about our staff. I was very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again. Thank you
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
Cyndi
"Dog poo everywhere, room smelled like mildew"
I would not recommend this hotel - we stayed there last minute because they were one of the only places in Wilmington that allowed dogs - Hotel staff was less than friendly, there was dog poo everywhere, the whole room smelled like mildew and the carpet felt dirty and damp. I reserved a non-smoking, pet friendly room online but when I got there, we were told we had to stay in a smoking room to have our pet. I could go on and on about what a bad stay this was!
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Wilmington
I am so sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay. I do apologize that there were no non-smoking rooms available that was also pet friendly. We do try to accommodate every guest that we can. I am also sorry that you found our staff to be less than accommodating and will be addressing the issue. Thank you for taking the time to let me know about your stay.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Andrea
"IAM sorry to say the room was very musky smelly,"
This is a place I wouldn't go back to, very old and it smelled.the bath room sink faucet ran, as soon as you put it on!
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Fine for the price"
It was cheap and in a good location, 10 minutes from beach and from downtown. The hallway smelled funny but that was the only complaint. Nothing special but it is just fine for a night or two at the beach!
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
"A great place for great price!"
Went to Wilmington to visit Grand Kids. Short travel to their house, right on the way to where we needed to go. Convenient location, friendly staff made it a great experience.
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
Bo
"Room smelled"
room smelled damp and musky. the carpet began to to wet from the air condition unit. Walls are paper thin you can conversations of persons next door easily.
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Wilmington
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. I am very sorry for any inconvenience that you may have experienced during your stay. I do want to let you know that we are currently updating our property and hope that you will keep us in mind if you are in the Wilmington area again.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
Nice staff, great breakfast. Needs a renovation.
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Wilmington
Thank you very much for your comments. I am so glad that you enjoyed the staff and breakfast. We are currently working to update our property and hope that you will visit us again in the future.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"Room floor wet"
The room floor was wet, room was musty smelling and made it hard to sleep. Staff was great but won't come back unless major changes made.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
"Comfortable for elderly guests"
First floor rooms are easy access for elderly guests
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"terrible location for a not so nice facility"
the carpet was so filthy my feet were dirty after a shower--having only walked within the room the room was tiny and dark the pool was maintained but needs to be resurfaced the area traffic was terrible reserved a king room and the bed was NOT a king
Other trip Sep 13, 2014
suntan girl
not clean, old furniture, tiny bathroom, poor standard TV
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Wilmington
I am so sorry that you did not enjoy your stay with us. We are currently working to update our site and hope that you will keep us in mind for any future visit to Wilmington NC. Thank you
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Enjoyed it and had a great time!
4 night trip Sep 2, 2014
"Right on the highway! Easy to find!"
We stayed here during our one day visit to the beach. Our daughter is four months old and we wanted a place to stretch. The Wrightsville beach and the Riverwalk are just 15 minutes from the hotel. Also, in a fifteen minutes radius there are a number of local restaurants. For the price, it served our purpose!
Other trip Sep 8, 2014