All hotels in Wilmington, North Carolina, United States of America
306 S College Rd, Wilmington, NC, 28403, United States of America, ‏‎866-538-6206

Delicious food
    Dirty
    Uncomfortable
    Bad internet service
"It was ok for peice and location."
It was fine. You get what you pay for. I have stayed in worse though.
Other trip Jul 21, 2015
Drenda
"Good location, OK for one night"
Only needed an economical place to sleep for one night. Check-in was easy, room was okay. AC was loud, mattress was worn and not very firm, could hear outside noise in the room.
Other trip Jul 21, 2015
G
"Good for the money"
Clean, beds were comfortable. Room good size. Breakfast good, major complaint is Wifi. Very slow and kept cutting in and out. Like AOL back in the day.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
Lynn
"Lower your expectations. Lower still."
I dismissed other reviewers when they said the motel needed updating, thinking they might have had too high expectations, but the motel doesn't need updating as much some upkeeping. The redeeming features were the continental breakfast, and it served the basic necessity of a place to get rested and showered. I considered changing to another motel for the 2nd night, but it would have been too much of a hassle. The issues: the commode was leaking, leaving water on the floor. Maintaince repaired it on the 2nd day(although, then the toilet would run after a flush), but then the bathroom was not cleaned, the bedroom was not clean nor beds made on the 2nd day, and towels were not replenished. There was a suspicious gap under the door for easy bug and 2nd hand smoke entry. The rooms were much more snug than they appeared in the pictures on the site. There was a dirty film around the pool on the tile. I paid more my double, because I wanted to retain the option to cancel. Even if i paid the $10 less each night, I still would have paid too much for this experience. This effected my Wilmington experience, and I would have happily have paid more somewhere else to have had a better experience.
2 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
RANDAL
"Cheap. You pay for what you get for."
Not very clean. King is not a king. Frig in room was warm.
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
The floor, the bed coverinr dirty. It stink,, it was full of fleas, I had to fumigated it myself.
1 night business trip Jul 8, 2015
"Nice stay for the price."
The staff were very polite and check in was quick. We only stayed one night, but the room was clean and comfortable. The smell of smoke was strong in the room even though it was a non smoking room. The staff told us that construction workers use the hotel.
Other trip Jul 15, 2015
dan
"Wedding trip"
It was a convenient location to everything but not the nicest/cleanest. Worked for what we needed it for!
1 night trip with friends Jul 12, 2015
Booked smoking room online..upon arrival was told there were none available!! Hotel staff was very unfriendly and short when asked about various things at hotel such as when pool closed and a request for ice bucket
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
"My summer stay!!"
N/a
3 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
"You pay for what you get"
The hotel was cheap and affordable for our weekend stint but upon entry into the room it did not exceed my expectations. Carpet was disgusting and the room was overall run-down. The free breakfast was not anything to write home about-selection was terrible and the only type of plates/bowls they had were Styrofoam so not able to be used in microwave to heat up oatmeal,etc.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
"Close to UNCW"
Affordable and great location if you want to be close to UNCW. For the price, the service and room were better than I expected. The bed was more comfortable than the inn that we paid $300/night for a few nights earlier. Very pleased with our stay (we stayed a week). Friendly and helpful staff.
Other trip Jul 11, 2015
Tracy
"Great Value! Less expensive than surrounding hotel"
Easy check in, convenient parking, convenient elevators
Other trip Jul 10, 2015
Geo
"Looks nicer online"
First of all started open in the door room stunk to high heavens mold mildew smell room 109 until the office ask to be switched move me to 111 frigerator didn't work phone didn't work clock didn't work carpet in front of bathroom area soaked stunk mildew had to go buy candles to burn the whole time I was there cleaned up most of the water with towels bathroom area has a default needs to have splash guards on the back of the tub
Other trip Jul 10, 2015
Eddie
We stayed on a Sunday night. Nice pool. Would stay again.
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
Jess W
My kids love the pool and the hotel is close to shops centers and restaurants...
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
ABIGAIL
"Ok"
Rooms were ok. Beds were hard and uncomfortable and the pillows are small (smaller than a usual pillow). Staff was nice. Location was convenient.
jojokp
"Great Rates"
I've stayed at the Baymont Inn for the past two years during the 4th of July. The rates are the cheapest I've found and check in and out are easy and fast. Look forward to seeing us again next year !
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
"nice hotel, enclosed hall needs some venting"
Great value! Easy access and good parking. Good breakfast
Geo
"Maybe we had the wrong room?"
We were not too impressed with this hotel. It's on a main road, very noisy. The first room we were assigned was on the ground floor just near the pool. The room reeked of smoke, though we'd requested and the sign said "non-smoking" on the door. When I asked to be moved, the clerk said, "We can't stop people from smoking int he rooms." At our request, we were moved from that room to another room in the same area, two doors down. No smoke smell there so we stayed with that one. Didn't realize until later that the carpet throughout felt damp. Not pleasant. In addition, we'd advise bringing your own pillows, as theirs are like sleeping on rocks. That's the bad news. The breakfast was OK. With the exception of the waffle maker - pretty standard in decent hotels these days - everything else was your basic continental breakfast. They did have boiled eggs and sausage biscuits, but the biscuits are the type in a plastic wrapper that you microwave for a few seconds. Don't expect biscuit-like quality. All in all, maybe a 2 or 2.5 out of 5. We will try someplace else next time.
Dashermom
"not worth 2nd visit"
Room had musty odor that made it hard to breathe, there was a leak in the bathroom, curtains were filthy and glad we didn't have longer trip because we would have switched hotels. Front desk staff was very nice outside of hotel conditions.
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
"Scary"
Unfortunately, we had a very bad experience at this hotel. The room was not clean and not long after we sat down on the bed, I had a huge cockroach crawling on my own. After flushing him, I decided to use a flashlight to look around the room to see if there were any more bugs. I did not find any but I did find a thick layer of dust and other gross stuff all around the edges of the room and in back of the furniture. Under the A/C, there was rusting metal that had holes in it and water dripping. The room had a funny smell and the hallways outside the room was dirty, with wallpaper that had water damage on it. On a good note, the woman at the front desk was very helpful in refunding our money when, at 10 p.m., I made reservations at a nearby hotel. Just couldnt spend the night there...Oh, and when we were fleeing in the middle of the night, so were two other couples, for the very same reasons.
Other trip Jul 2, 2015
Kathleen
Very comfortable stay with no disturbances whatsoever. Nice breakfast. Clean and affordable considering all the amenities you get.
Other trip Jul 2, 2015
"Pretty good stay"
We had 3 adults and a 7 yr old child, they only gave us three towels and we would have to go to the pool area and get a towel for all of us to get a shower. The room was clean and breakfast was good. Could use some remodeling on furniture. Hotel staff was very helpful and nice, we stayed 2 nights and would stay again.
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Vicky Melvin
Very comfortable. I would stay again.
3 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Since I can't add more than 1500 characters for a comment I will just give the short version. Internet sucks, room key cards suck, bed so.soft and worn out they suck. Elevator very slow even at twelve midnight. Unlawful looking people hanging around outside rooms drinking and smoking. Gas station and car lot next door lots of lights and traffic. That's the short of it not a great top ten list to stay again for future trips. I am not anonymous I have stayed there as you will see I. The review lagit!
3 night business trip Jun 25, 2015
Overall it was a Nice stay .. Only complaint was one of the ladies who works in the afternoon when we checked in was very rude and had a attitude to my fiancé with everything he said .. The morning staff was very nice and helpful
3 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
david
Stayed one night, stay out of this one! Non smoking room smelled like cigarets, shower was clogged, made call to font desk to complaint never called us back
1 night romance trip Jun 24, 2015
Rooms were clean bathroom not up to standards somewhere in the bathroom there was a leak and the floor stayed wet. The beds were very small and they had half pillows. Breakfast was standard. I would stay here again only because of the hotel price
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
richard
Rooms need new carpet! Room smelled musty/old. AC unit was very dirty.
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
sydney
"great staff, room gross."
front desk staff were very nice and professional. non smoking room smelled like last guests had smoked and that the room was just steam cleaned before we arrived. carpets were still wet and room smelt musty and vaguely of smoke.
2 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
"Not as clean and nice as I expected."
Rooms were not as nice and clean as I expected. Will never stay there again.
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
Marilyn
"Cheap hotel close to beach"
check in went smoothly, rooms aren't anything spectacular, but pool is great and breakfast was great.
Other trip Jun 21, 2015
"Looks nice, but is tired"
We asked for a non smoking room. The room we received was clearly labeled a non smoking room, but it reeked of smoke. The next day when we checked, our room was the only non smoking room on the entire floor. We were surrounded by smoking rooms. This hotel needs a complete cleaning and refurbishment.
Other trip Jun 21, 2015
Sandra
"Good for the price"
Good location, amenities fit the price, I would stay there again.
Other trip Jun 20, 2015
"Dated"
The hotel staff were very nice. The lobby area was nice. However, we were on the 3rd floor at it was a locked floor, the hallways were not well lit, very hot/muggy and did not smell clean. Our room was clean and cool but very dayes furniture and carpet and beds/bedding. The room, itself, smelled fine. The ice maker on our floor did not work and no one from the staff seemed concerned anout fixing it when notified.
Other trip Jun 19, 2015
CC
"Baymont stay"
Clean room, great service, wonderful overall stay
2 night trip with friends Jun 12, 2015
dayna
"Overall okay"
Overall it was okay. The hallway smelled awful and only one ice machine was working right. The lady we spoke with checking in said they serve cookies at five so when we went down to get them the next desk clerk said she didn't fix any cause she was tired? "really". The fridges in both rooms we rented didn't work. But overall it was okay for the one night we stayed.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
"Terrible Hotel"
Terrible hotel. Dirty and seedy. Do not book at this hotel. Really bad neighborhood too.
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
"Review"
We booked a king size bed and received a queen size bed. Other than that it was enjoyable. The staff was very helpful and kind.
4 night business trip Jun 9, 2015
"Poor hotel"
Subpar
2 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
Natalie
"Old hotel. Conveniently located near university."
Our room was clean with comfortable bedding and adequate space. However, the exterior door located right next to our room was the entrance for everyone on the hall, and we heard it opening and slamming all night. Also, all exterior areas were rundown and in need of repair. Ice machines in hallway were not working. The staff was friendly, but I wouldn't recommend this hotel if you are planning to spend any time there other than sleeping.
Other trip Jun 13, 2015
Debbie
The elevator was outside and made access awkward.
Other trip Jun 10, 2015
"Nice hotel close to everything in Wilmington!!!"
Nice hotel, staff was very helpful, and it was cheap!!!
Other trip Jun 10, 2015
kodie. y
"enjoyable stay"
I'm actually from Wilmington, but I needed a break from family and friends. I've always wanted to stay at this hotel. The staff was friendly and the hotel was convenient to restaurants and shopping.
2 night trip Jun 5, 2015
joyce
"You get what you pay for"
Bed was hard. Sheets didn't look clean or feel clean.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
"If you are desperate"
front desk staff was rude, they didn't have my reservation when I got there and were not very helpful. Toilet rocked on the floor, room was dingy and just felt unclean. bottom of the pool was slimy. Loved Wilmington, hated this hotel
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
Sherri
"Nice hotel close to fun park(jungle rapids)"
I enjoyed my stay there the room was nice and clean and comfortable.The staff was very and friendly and the breaksfast was fresh and good.
Other trip Jun 4, 2015
Ann
"excellent"
very pleasant and comfortable, there was no hallway noise.
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015