All hotels in West Point, Mississippi, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here1025 Highway 45 N, West Point, MS, 39773, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"Scary"
If I would have not lost the money for the night, I would have gone someplace else. When I walked in the lobby, my stomach turned.
1 night family trip Mar 29, 2015
"Terry Snell"
I enjoyed my stay,hotel was very comfortable. Price of the room fit well into my budget.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Terry
"Poor"
This was one of the worst hotels my wife and I have ever stayed in. We had a king size bed. The bed spread was king size, but they obviously the hotel did not have king size blankets or cover sheets because our bed had two twin sheets and two twin size blankets on it which was very tedious when trying to sleep. I had to work with the toilet stool all night because it would continue to run after flushing it. We refused to partake of the complimetary breakfast because the small lobby area where we were to eat looked unclean. My wife was able to apply her makeup properly because the lighting in the room was horrible. The final thing was the iron
1 night trip May 16, 2014
"moving the freshman home for the summer"
I live four hours away from the university my daughter attends. When I have to visit, for whatever reason, I need a place to stay, usually for just one night. I don't want to pay a lot of money for a brief one night stay. West Point is about 10 miles from campus, which I don't consider unreasonably far. The motel/hotels very near campus are twice as expensive. I don't think it's worth the price for the few miles difference. The Days Inn is very reasonably priced and is a nice, clean room for the night.
Other trip May 5, 2014
"Low Quality Hotel"
The room was not very clean. Cobwebs were clinging to the curtains and AC unit. You had to go to the front desk if you needed an iron and board; and it was a mini-iron board. I had reservations for two days but checked out the afternoon of the second day because I couldn't stay there another night...NEVER AGAIN
Other trip Jan 15, 2014
Tony
"Lovely stay"
Very comfortable room with all the amenities. Very friendly and helpful front desk girl who was very welcoming. A good overnight stop.
1 night trip Sep 3, 2013
"convenient, cheap"
The hotel has not been updated since it was constructed, and it shows. The carpet was stained, everything is worn and poorly repaired. There are newer and nicer big-name hotels nearby, but the rate here is much lower. If you want a bargain, then it's OK. The staff is very helpful.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013
"Old style, carpet, bedding needs replacing"
It's was like going back in time, to a seedy old motel.
Other trip May 11, 2013
"Good for what it is"
For the price, I wasn't expecting much. This Days Inn was a fairly comfortable place to sleep. The cheapness was obvious in some places, though. There were no markings on the HVAC, so I had to guess what was the AC, and what was heat/fan. The TV was terrible, and the bed was on its last legs.
2 night trip Apr 19, 2013
It was ok.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2013
"Dissapointment"
The room was not really clean, the TV remote did not work initially but they replaced it with a working one, the in-room coffee maker did not work, the alarm clock did not work and there was no breakfast available even though the advertise one. For $68 per night, not a very good value.
Other trip Mar 21, 2013
Great
1 night romance trip Mar 15, 2013
"OK to save money"
Hotel is easy to access and the parking lot and surrounding area were clean. The staff were very friendly and processed my paperwork quickly. The bed linens were clean and white, and the climate control worked as expected. The cleaning staff had done a good job cleaning the room but there's only so much you can do with a hotel this old. The carpet and furniture was dated, and the shower needed remodeling. Towels had a slight odor. Overall, OK if you need to save $. Half the price of fancier local hotels.
1 night trip Feb 1, 2013
H. Edwards
"Adequate & Satisfactory"
I arrived in the early evening, they were expecting me and had a room ready. The outside lighting was very good. The room was clean and had all the promised features. Upon early am rising, the cable service would go out but come back on in a few minutes--a little irritating but the night before there was no problem with TV viewing. Breakfast was on the buffet in the office at 6:00 am and was simple but filling, even a daily USA today was available. My stay was pleasant.
1 night trip Dec 3, 2012
mrs relay
"Very nice"
I had a big test in Mississippi State University. I requested for a quiet room. My room was very quiet. Manager was very nice. They had a breakfast too. I was very satisfied with my stay.
2 night trip Nov 6, 2012
good place to stay
Business trip Sep 30, 2012
Good customer services,clean rooms friendly staff,great stay.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2012
"no swimming pool"
Hey,Its summer no swimming pool,its 107 in the shade.
2 night trip May 25, 2012
1 night business trip Oct 18, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Days Inn West Point

"Nasty shower and bed"
01/27/15
I understand you get what you pay for but if at least have clean shower curtain and bed comforter.
"It's ok"
01/24/15 jennifer b
We stayed four days and only one of the days was our room cleaned. Toilet was very loose and I felt it was unsafe. I know it's not fancy but it is nice to come in to made beds. The price was good only fifty-six a night.
"Great place to stay...."
01/20/15 davidhK2407PI Mobile, Alabama
We were travelling and got tired. First we tried a nearby "express" inn and were told they didn't accept "cash". This was our good fortune as we went down the road to the Day's Inn. It was not only cheaper but the room was clean and nice.
"Not impressed "
01/10/15 Darren W Hammond
Not to inpressed first of all beds are uncomfortable pillows are flat. Walls need to be cleaned bathroom needs major cleaning dirty carpet looks like it was never vacuumed door has old style chain toilet so lose feels like it will fall over. Front desk clerk very friendly plus...I personally don't think this days Inn is worth more 50.00 a night major room upgraded needed
"Dirty Room"
12/02/14 Winditan Des Moines
The bathroom was dirty, the carpet was greasy, the bathroom fan was loud, the instructions for the heat & a/c were unreadable. If you stay here, I recommend inspecting the room before committing to it.
"Comfortable"
10/30/14 ERIC G CHICAGO
I traveled to West Point Ms for a funeral. I checked out the Holiday Inn Express and the Hampton Inn, which both wanted over $125 a night. I then call the Days Inn who were charging half the price. Now, you might not have all of the amenities that the two newer hotels provide, but, you will have a clean and comfortable room, with very friendly hotel staff, who always have a smile, and are willing to help you with anything you need.
"Great for football games"
09/03/14 Laura S West Point
It is a nice place to spend the night after a long day at a football game. It is great for the price.
"Days Inn Stay at West Point"
05/05/14 Richard P Eads
Excellant value for stay. The staff were friendly and knowledgable about the area. The motel provided easy access to nearby locations since it was on the main North-South highway and close to the East-West Interstate. I have stayed at this motel before and I plan to stay at this motel again.
"Passing thru"
01/19/14 James W Ottumwa
Traveling and just needed a place to stay overnight. For that, the motel was adequate and clean and an excellent value. We make this trip to Florida every winter and this is our stop.
"okay"
11/29/13 George L Brandon
This hotel is used for its location. The breakfast needs to be upgraded badly. Water in shower never got above lukewarm.