All hotels in West Point, Mississippi, United States of America

Room is all right
    Quite clean
    Bad breakfast
"Very wise investment"
It was just a simple getaway for me & my husband ! The room was spacious, comfortable, & very clean . We would most definitely recommend it to our friends & most likely stay there again!!!
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2015
Sherry
Hotel older, clean many businessman and trucker stay here. Okay for short period.
2 night family trip Nov 5, 2015
"Clean rooms, truck parking, a little rundown."
Decent place to spend the night. There is truck parking which is a plus. The motel overall is a little run down for a Days Inn. Still not bad overall and the room was clean.
1 night business trip Sep 1, 2015
Shane
"Never again"
Corners of rm dirty,tub had a dirt ring.they allowed a 55min late chk out,but maid insisted on getting towels which I needed at 11 even aft explainING I had approval for late chk out.no milk for ceral
1 night business trip Jul 18, 2015
This was a pretty dirty hotel. Will never go back.
Other trip Jun 28, 2015
"Days inn"
Very basic . Clean . Furniture in good condition , nice bed . Right next to hospital
1 night family trip May 31, 2015
"Basic Accommodation. Perfect for my needs."
What can I say? Clean, comfortable room, quiet, staff was very friendly. An older hotel, decor is dated and room shows some signs of age and repair here and there but well-maintained. A/C worked well. Fantastic water pressure in the shower. Good coffee in the lobby. Would stay here again.
1 night business trip Apr 20, 2015
Stott
"Scary"
If I would have not lost the money for the night, I would have gone someplace else. When I walked in the lobby, my stomach turned.
1 night family trip Mar 29, 2015
"Terry Snell"
I enjoyed my stay,hotel was very comfortable. Price of the room fit well into my budget.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Terry
"Pleasant stay, not an ideal location"
This hotel is clean and quiet (older building but well-maintained), and all of the staff members were pleasant and helpful. My only complaint is that I booked it thinking it was near Columbus, but in reality, West Point is 27 miles (33 minutes) from downtown Columbus. If it gives you any idea the front desk clerk asked when I checked in, "I don't mean tone nosy, but why would anyone want to stay in West Point for three nights?" It was really only a minor inconvenience. The continental breakfast was kind of a joke, but my expectations for those at inexpensive hotels are low any way. Overall, I recommend this hotel.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
Dr.
"Poor"
This was one of the worst hotels my wife and I have ever stayed in. We had a king size bed. The bed spread was king size, but they obviously the hotel did not have king size blankets or cover sheets because our bed had two twin sheets and two twin size blankets on it which was very tedious when trying to sleep. I had to work with the toilet stool all night because it would continue to run after flushing it. We refused to partake of the complimetary breakfast because the small lobby area where we were to eat looked unclean. My wife was able to apply her makeup properly because the lighting in the room was horrible. The final thing was the iron
1 night trip May 16, 2014
"moving the freshman home for the summer"
I live four hours away from the university my daughter attends. When I have to visit, for whatever reason, I need a place to stay, usually for just one night. I don't want to pay a lot of money for a brief one night stay. West Point is about 10 miles from campus, which I don't consider unreasonably far. The motel/hotels very near campus are twice as expensive. I don't think it's worth the price for the few miles difference. The Days Inn is very reasonably priced and is a nice, clean room for the night.
Other trip May 5, 2014
"Low Quality Hotel"
The room was not very clean. Cobwebs were clinging to the curtains and AC unit. You had to go to the front desk if you needed an iron and board; and it was a mini-iron board. I had reservations for two days but checked out the afternoon of the second day because I couldn't stay there another night...NEVER AGAIN
Other trip Jan 15, 2014
Tony
"Lovely stay"
Very comfortable room with all the amenities. Very friendly and helpful front desk girl who was very welcoming. A good overnight stop.
1 night trip Sep 3, 2013
"convenient, cheap"
The hotel has not been updated since it was constructed, and it shows. The carpet was stained, everything is worn and poorly repaired. There are newer and nicer big-name hotels nearby, but the rate here is much lower. If you want a bargain, then it's OK. The staff is very helpful.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013
"Old style, carpet, bedding needs replacing"
It's was like going back in time, to a seedy old motel.
Other trip May 11, 2013

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Disappointing for a Days Inn"
We have stayed in Days Inn before and whilst we know it is a budget hotel, this one was very disappointing. The room was very small, but of greater concern was the cleanliness and condition of the room. The toilet wobbled and needed to be fixed, the shower had a hole in it and the carpet was very dirty. Having spilt something on the floor, I went to clean it and the cloth came up black. The hairdryer didn't work, but to the credit of the staff, it was replaced. We had to get extra towels to meet the guest number and we had to ask for soap as none was provided on the second day. Breakfast was horrible and we didn't end up eating there. The hot water was lukewarm so no coffee was available and the food was largely packaged sweet buns.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
meredith

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

3 night business trip Mar 31, 2016
1 night trip May 13, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Days Inn West Point

"Mr."
02/20/16 Forest K Delavan, Illinois
Border line filth, dust everywhere, hair left in shower and floor of bathroom, room coffee maker looked like it had never been cleaned. Walls cracked with paint peeling. Don't think we'll be staying here again!
"Horrible stay."
11/05/15 mrstallie-moody Gulfport, Mississippi
My wife and I stayed here at this hotel and it was terrible. We had ants in our room that the Manager Pete Patel thought we was lying about until he saw them for himself. They blamed it on the weather changing. I was transferred to another room and the mini fridge had mold on the closure of the door. The bed after the covers were pulled back had a huge red stain on it that apparently look as if it had been washed over and over again to no avail when instead it should have been thrown after the realization that it wasn't coming out. I had to get up in the middle of the night from sneezing to go buy allergy medicine because after close inspection it looked as if the rooms had not been properly dusted in weeks. After speaking with someone and showing her the pictures and the towel of me cleaning the dust, basically the entire room , the front desk attendant got very offended and stated that she can only speak with the staff about it and that it seemed to her that I was inspecting the room. What person in their right mind would stay in a place and NOT INSPECT WHERE THEY ARE ABOUT TO LAY THEIR HEAD.THIS PLACE ALONG WITH THE MANAGEMENT AND STAFF IS A JOKE. I WILL NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN. DONT LET THE PICS FOOL YOU, THIS PLACE NEEDS TO BE UPDATED BADLY!!!!
"Decent little place for a low price"
10/29/15 joeyr599 St. James, Mo
No problems here, good basic property. Would stay again. Right on highway 45 and a half way point from Missouri to the beaches. I tried the little Mexican place next door and it was pretty disappointing.
"Dusty"
07/25/15 cY6256PI Birmingham, Alabama
This hotel was convenient and cheap to where we were visiting. It was very dusty, the lights in the bathroom area flickered, There is a hole cut in the wall of all the rooms to give the mini-fridge access to the outlet. The carpet made our socks very dirty. The bedding and towels were clean, but my allergies gave me fits with the dust. Next time, I won't be so cheap.
"Stop Over"
07/19/15 Kenneth R Franklin, Tennessee
This is a location which i use most of the time when I'm returning from one of our jobs in Ky. It's nice and quite located on the north side of West Pt. There is not that much room for big trks or RV unless you get there early. There is a couple of trk stops north of the location that will let you drop your trailer. Very nice staff and helpful in knowledge of repair shops or whatever you may need.
"West Point, Missississ1"
06/17/15 D4559ZZgeorgeh Clinton, Mississippi
The facility and room was average and adequate. Had one of the worst breakfasts provided as all the bakery goods were several days old
"Business trip"
06/02/15 James O Ware Shoals
Nice room and service. Got there early and was able to check in. Staff friendly and helpful. Rates less expensive than Columbus/
"Went into labor...."
05/16/15 Angela F
Went in labor passing through west point ms. The days Inn is right beside hospital which was perfect for my family and i being I had to stay in the hospital for 4 days. The hotel staff and owner was sooooo wonderful to my family. The Rooms were clean and nice, no complaints. Even had to change rooms for the one we was in was.reserved on our last night there. They was really helpful and accommodating to us. I didn't catch the housekeepers name but she was the sweetest woman I have met. Always made sure we had what we needed. Even asked how I was doing even though she didn't know I had been released yet. I thought that was really sweet. I would stay here hands down if I am ever in town again. The hospital was great as well. This owner is doing a wonderful job running and training his staff. Wonderful job. :)
"dirty"
05/05/15 Carolyn B Pleasant Plains, Illinois
Our rooms carpet was so dirty that I left dirty footprints in the bathtub. Also the toilet leaked on the floor.
"Nasty shower and bed"
01/27/15
I understand you get what you pay for but if at least have clean shower curtain and bed comforter.