All hotels in Hollywood, Florida, United States of America
2905 Sheridan St, Hollywood, FL, 33020, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9227

"Worth It"
We stayed for 4 nights. The room was large enough for all of us and our luggage (family of 5, 1 being a 5 month old infant) including the crib. The only criticism I could offer would be the breakfast service; understaffed for the day after Christmas. Also, some mornings coffee was available and some mornings it was not? Other than that, it was a very pleasant stay for our purpose, as we were in the area for pleasure and not business.
Response by Holiday Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport
James: We are delighted of your star rating and review of our property. My apologies that one of our staff members did not advise you of the complimentary coffee service availability. Our team looks forward to seeing you again.
4 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"Comfortable and Quiet"
A quick overnight, but the room was clean, roomy, well equipped, and the beds were fantastic. So quiet. Perfect.
Response by Holiday Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport
Thank you for your 5 star review. We are glad you found our hotel to be comfortable and well equipped for your stay.
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
"Dirty Room"
Checked in late after a long drive. Had to catch an early flight in the morning with my 2 children. Got to the room and took my son into the bathroom to go potty. I noticed a yellow stain on the toilette and thought it was a burn mark. I got a tissue to make sure and it was urine. I lifted the toilette seat and the toilette was not cleaned. I checked the sheets and they looked clean so we decided not to bring all of our luggage downstairs to change rooms as it was after 11:00, my kids were exhausted, and we had to leave at 6:00 am for our flight. We called downstairs and they apologized but I don't think I can stay here again. I also thought it would have been closer to the airport but it was right off the highway in just a so so part of town.
Response by Holiday Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport
Lisa: Our staff is deeply saddened about your recent in-room experience while staying with us. It is always our intent to ensure guest satisfaction. We appreciate you taking your time to inform us of such delinquencies, so we may correct this immediately for the future guests staying with us. It is our hope that our services could be of use to you in the future, and you may choose to stay with us again. Thank you,
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Great service"
Needed a hotel close to the Airport with shuttle service. Very easy for pick- up and drop back at the airport. Thank You for your great hotel and service.
Response by Holiday Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport
Ronald: We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our staff can't wait to see you again the next time you are in our area.
1 night family trip Dec 11, 2014
ronald
"Not the best experience"
Hotel shuttle was nice and accomadating for picking us up from the airport. The hotel however is very outdated. It's in a dull area with not much within walking distance. The staff wasn't the friendliest either. The good service and anything to do with food was VERY slow and overpriced. It took them forever to make our food and the waiters and waitresses were very rude. The room was ok. We had a junior suite which wasn't big enough for 4 ppl and a baby. Taking everything into consideration, I would never stay there again
Response by Holiday Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport
I am sorry to hear your stay at our property was not to your liking. As always we do wish to ensure each guest receives the best service possible each time they stay with us. We would welcome the opportunity to service you again should you ever be in need of a hotel in the area. We welcome each review and thank you for your detailed and candid review.
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
Jordan
"Watch your Hotel Charges."
Check your credit card statement i stayed 1 night paid in full through Hotels.com, i am now fighting a Charge of $112.28 that was charged to my CC i spent nothing in that Hotel i was there 1 night.
Response by Holiday Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport
I am sorry to hear of your troubles with billing while staying at our property. We will address this issue with the front office staff and ensure this mistake does not happen again to another guest. We are always willing to ensure our guests are well taken care of and welcome the opportunity to address issues as they arise with our guests.
1 night business trip Dec 1, 2014
dennis
"We left immediately"
We arrived at the hotel and immediately booked another hotel for the same night and left. It was musty and dated. It did not seem like a good place to stay with children with asthma and allergies.
Response by Holiday Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport
While we appreciate your candid review, sometimes mistakes can be made and I do believe in this case, you are referring to another property.
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
"nice place. great staff"
Stayed here a few nights. My first room was right next to the outside balcony smoking area. The door kept slamming all day and night from smokers going in and out. I called the front desk and they were appologetic and immediately gave me a different room. Staff was really friendly and helpful.
Response by Holiday Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport
Charles: We are delighted that our front desk was able to accommodate you to another room that was not near the exit stairwell. We hope to see you again, soon!
2 night business trip Nov 26, 2014
charles
"Holiday cheer"
Beautiful with poinsettias making a very festive atmosphere.
Response by Holiday Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport
Terri: We are delighted that you found our hotel with holiday decorations to be festive. We hope to see you again!
1 night family trip Nov 30, 2014
terri
"Beautiful Pool"
Beautiful hotel & pool. The air conditioner kept kicking on & off all night so we didn't sleep that well. Staff was very friendly. Free shuttle from the airport. Great place to stay when you are leaving on a cruise.
Response by Holiday Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport
Beverly: Thank you for the wonderful review & star rating of your stay with us. We are sorry to hear about the AC being a bit noisy for you. We will certainly have that checked out, to ensure future guests do not encounter the same issues. We appreciate you bringing that to our attention. We hope to see you again, soon!
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
Beverly
"Pleasant stay as always!"
This Holiday Inn is near by to many shopping areas and restaurants. I enjoy staying at this hotel because it gives me a comforting feeling of my own room and overall the staff is very pleasant and accommodating. On the last day of my trip when I was checking out the manager on duty remembered me from a previous trip and that made me feel really welcomed.
Response by Holiday Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport
Roseanna: We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us in the past, and the most recent experience with our hotel made you feel really welcomed. Our staff is committed to providing exceptional service at an exceptional price. We are once again, thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us. We can't wait to see you again!
3 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
Roseanna
"Great hotel for the price."
Nice hotel, nice pool and hot tub area. Free shuttle to airport. Only wish it was located a little closer to food and shopping.
Response by Holiday Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport
Leslie: Our staff is thrilled that your stay with us was enjoyable. We hope to see you again very soon!
1 night trip with friends Nov 23, 2014
Leslie
"Cruise and airport hotel"
The hotel is mid way between the cruise terminal and the airport. Has shuttle service to airport. Nice stay
Response by Holiday Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport
Jose Luis: Thank you for the wonderful review & star rating of your stay with us. We are glad that you found our hotel location to be ideal for your needs. Our staff looks forward to seeing you again, soon!
1 night romance trip Nov 16, 2014
Jose Luis
"far from airport"
We just needed an overnight hotel for a layover at fll, this Hotel is pretty far from the airport. The shuttle had a long line so we took a cab. It was $25. The shuttle coming back was nicely organized and not as crowded. The hotel is very nice , no complaints. The staff was very helpful. There is a McDonald's and an IHOP in easy walking distance, but the neighborhood felt a little sketchy. There was a heavy police presence all around the hotel area.
Response by Holiday Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport
Robin: We thank you for your recent review of your stay with us. We are delighted that the shuttle service to the airport was well organized for you to return to the airport. We do hope to see you again soon!
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
Robin
"The airport shuttle stops running at midnight"
The hotel is nice. The breakfast buffet was very good and its staff was very helpful. Unfortunately, the front desk staff was not as accommodating. I paid a little more to stay at this property because they included a shuttle from the airport. Since our flight was arriving late, I called the hotel to be sure that they would still offer the shuttle service for our family whose flight was scheduled to arrive at 11:50pm. I was assured that they would pick our group up at the airport. We arrived on 2 separate flights. Three of us made the shuttle which waited then circled the airport a couple of times to pick up additional passengers. Meanwhile, I was on the phone with the rest of our group who was at baggage claim and being told by the hotel that they were too late to catch the shuttle which was the last one of the night. Even after explaining that we had contacted the hotel prior to booking to ensure that they would accommodate the late flight, they were unwilling or unable to help. The shuttle left for the hotel and six of our group took a taxi to the hotel. As there were quite a few people in line to check in, we opted to handle our grievance in the morning. Again, the front desk was unsympathetic to our situation assuring us that no one would have told us that they would pick passengers up at the airport after midnight. I would have gladly given the hotel 4 stars if not for this unfortunate experience.
Response by Holiday Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport
Cheryl: We thank you for your recent review of your stay with us. Our staff is very sorry to hear that information given to you was inaccurate, and we will work relentlessly to ensure this does not happen again.
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
Cheryl
Comfortable hotel with good parking. I thought rates were too high during the weekend for the class of hotel and amenities. No breakfast included.
Response by Holiday Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport
Gregg: We thank you for your kind star rating and review of our hotel. While we do offer different rates during different times of year, we always remain competitive with the local area.
Gregg
"Hotel was ok"
The hotel is a typical Holiday Inn, staff friendly, the facility is clean. However the restaurant is very poor, we ate there are truly regretted it. It was very bad quality, fast food type.
Response by Holiday Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport
Tony: We thank you for your recent review of our hotel. We are very sorry to hear that the restaurant was not to your satisfaction. We do thank you for bringing this to our attention so that we may alter our methods in our restaurant for future guests, and certainly for your return stay with us.
Tony
This hotel was nice, friendly staff, room was clean, nice pool, free breakfast, in house bar and very nice covered outdoor area. Convinant, only minutes away from the airport, beach, shopping and resturants. Its located right off I-95 with a convinance store and gas station next door.
Response by Holiday Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport
Tim: We are over-joyed at your review of your stay with us. We aim for 100% guest satisfaction, and we are pleased that this is the level of service you received from our staff. Please come back and see us again, we would enjoy seeing you again!
"Cruise getaway stopover"
One night stay before cruise. Hotel is adequate for this need, would not like to spend a week there. Air conditioner was noisy and kept me awake during the night.
Response by Holiday Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport
Sandra: Thank you for your review of your recent stay with us. We are sorry to hear about the noisy AC and will certainly look into this, so future guests do not have the same experience as you. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
Sandra
"very nice stay, wish the shuttle wasnt so slow"
We got in late, had a layover for a really early morning international flight. Got a room because sleeping in the airport with a 14 month old didn't seem like a fun idea. It was totally worth the money to have a really comfortable 5 hour sleep. The shuttle took over an hour to arrive even though we were told 20-25mins. Holding a baby and our bags at night in the heat after travelling 6 hours and having to wait a long time for the shuttle - my only complaint, thumbs down.
Response by Holiday Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport
Ambyr: We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, yet sorry to hear that your wait for the shuttle was much longer than anticipated. We thank you for bringing this to our attention so we may correct this for the next guest. We hope to see you again when you are in our area.
1 night family trip Nov 12, 2014
Ambyr
"Expensive for a layover"
Great stay over for flight delay but I feel it was too pricey for a bed - they charge for breakfast - they could drop the price more.
Response by Holiday Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport
Marlene: Thank you for your kind review & star rating of our property. We have reviewed your comment, and will take into consideration the pricing of our breakfast menu. We do hope to see you again, soon!
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Marlene
"Overnite Stay!"
Checked in early, nice size room. Just stayed for one night. Went to the Hard Rock for the Enrique Iglesias/Pitbull comcert, which was very close. Comfy King bed, clean room, nice stay. It was perfect for what we needed. Went to Hollywood Beach- walked the lovely boardwalk, just minutes away. Hotel pool looked good but we didnt use it.
Response by Holiday Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport
Lydia, Thanks so much for your wonderful review of your stay with us. Our staff appreciates your kind comments of the service & amenities offered to our guests. We hope that the concert was exceptional, and we cant wait to see you again!
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
Lydia
"Nice hotel."
Good hotel, clean comfortable room, front desk staff friendly and helpful. Breakfast buffet too expensive, would like to have eaten there but went to Dennys next door.
Response by Holiday Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport
Thank you for the kind review & star rating of our property. We are thrilled that you found the staff and room to be of your liking. We do apologize that the breakfast buffet was too expensive. We will certainly reconsider the pricing of our buffet in our next management meeting. Our staff looks forward to seeing you again, soon!
1 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2014
Great place to stay when we are enjoying a concert. Short cab rise to The Hard Rock. The staff was very helpful. AC units noisy
Response by Holiday Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport
Gina, Thank you for the gracious review of your experience of your stay with us. We will certainly look into the AC that was giving you trouble with the noise. Come see us again!
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
Gina
"Nice quiet hotel"
Very clean hotel with friendly staff and really nice pool. Only wish the restaurant and bar were open all day. The bar doesn't open until 5pm and the restaurant at 6pm so watching the game on Sunday's by the pool bar is not an option
Response by Holiday Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport
Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay. On your next visit stop by the front office and we would be more than happy to turn on the patio TV and let you watch the TV. Once again thank you for staying and we hope to see you again.
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
Ravi
Hotel was nice, wish I would have known about all the construction making getting on and off I95 hard. Set out room service breakfast order out night before as requested. When we woke up not only was our food not there the tag was still on our door. When I said something to the clerk her response was very no carring. Her exact response was "oh I guess they didn't get picked up today". Very poor customer service on her part. Check in staff was pleasant.
Response by Holiday Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport
We are very sorry to hear about the missed room service door hanger, and the ill customer service that was provided. It is our mission to provide exceptional service to all of our guests. We do thank you for the kind comments in regards to the overall property and your check in experience. Our staff hopes to see you again, to show you the exceptional service we pride ourselves in.
1 night business trip Oct 10, 2014
"Please Do Not Disturb!"
Nice and clean. Front desk staff very polite and friendly, that said housekeeping was knocking at my door at 7:37am to see I had left, after spending a couple of minutes explaining that I was still there (check out is at 11:00am) went to take a shower. I get out of the shower and hear someone trying to get in the room, when I asked who it was , some shouts "maintenance". " I'm sorry but I was told this room was down" I guess next time I'll make sure to display the " Please Do Not Disturb" sign.
Response by Holiday Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport
thomas We are delighted to hear that our front desk staff was polite and friendly, and you enjoyed our nice and clean property. We do apologize for the housekeeping and maintenance staff being bothersome. Our staff will in future, pay more attention to our guests privacy. Please, come back and see us again, soon.
1 night business trip Oct 8, 2014
thomas
Excellent
Response by Holiday Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport
Thank you for your gracious star rating of your recent stay with us. Please come back and see us again, soon!
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
"Beautiful Hotel"
Stayed here with family and friends while attending one direction concert.
Response by Holiday Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport
Diana: We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us while going to the One Direction concert. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
Diana
"Great Location and Very Clean!"
Up in the desert seeing family and they recommended I stay here at this hotel. Great choice! Staff was friendly, close to the local mall and right off the freeway. I'd definitely stay here again.
Response by Holiday Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport
Todd: We are thrilled that your stay with us was great! We look forward to seeing you again soon!
1 night family trip Sep 24, 2014
Todd
"Ok hotel Close to airport"
Didn't like the area. It was far from nice restaurants and malls.
Response by Holiday Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport
Ana: Thank you for your comments & star rating of your recent stay with us.
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
Ana
"nice"
it was nice didn't stay muck time in the room to bust with other stuff but nice
Response by Holiday Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport
Jamie: Thank you for your wonderful star rating & comments of your recent stay with us. We hope to see you again, soon!
1 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2014
jamie
"Satisfied"
Enjoyed it. Room was nice and big.
Response by Holiday Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport
Theodore: Thank you for your kind comments & star rating of our property. We hope to see you again, soon!
1 night family trip Sep 27, 2014
Theodore
Beautiful and well priced
Response by Holiday Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport
Thank you for your comment & wonderful star rating of our property.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2014
"Excellent Customer Service-Beautiful Airport Stay!"
The Customer Service was so outstanding would just stay there again for those Welcoming People! But...this place had more, very clean - nice bar and restaurant and exceptional dinner! Delicious, the cook tailored food to my diet and it was amazing!
Response by Holiday Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport
cjk: We are excited to hear of your recent outstanding stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again, soon!
1 night trip Sep 22, 2014
cjk
"Impressed!"
The Customer Service was exceptional! Welcoming, friendly, helpful...really outstanding! And the hotel, AMAZING for the low price and the high quality I was surprised as I travel monthly and use airport hotels as a day in and day out location this location was one of the best. Nice indoor outdoor bar and pool, the quality of the food was outstanding and the chef even tailored to my diet. Impressed!
Response by Holiday Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport
Cjk, We are overwhelmed by your review of your stay with us. Our team is so thankful for the kind comments you left for other travelers to read. We would be honored to have you stay with us again, soon!
1 night trip Sep 17, 2014
Cjk
"Excellent Overall"
I had a horrible experience at another hotel so I had to leave and come over to Holiday Inn, this was one of my best experience yet. The staff wonderful and friendly as well as attentive to my needs. The room was wonderful, clean and the bed was cozy it was so good that I had to extend my stay.. I will definitley come back..thanks
Response by Holiday Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport
Yvette: We are thrilled that your experience with us was wonderful. We can't wait to see you again!
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
Yvette
The woman who assisted me with checking in was very polite and friendly. Nice to look at too. haha
Response by Holiday Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport
Thank you for the kind comments & star review of your stay with us.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
"loved it"
I enjoyed the relax atmosphere its only less than 6 mins from plaza and great restaurants and beach. Only the cabs I hated but the hotel was excellent. Good staff.
Response by Holiday Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport
Oneida: We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us, and found the Oakwood Plaza to be of convenience to you. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
3 night trip Sep 5, 2014
oneida
"Convenient Location and Clean Hotel"
The hotel was very clean and nice. The pool area looked fun. It was conveniently located right off I-95. Would definitely stay here again.
Response by Holiday Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport
Jenn, We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again, soon!
2 night trip Sep 2, 2014
"Excellent hotel, highly recommended"
The hotel was way beyond our expectations. Service, amenities, pool, location, all is perfect. Price is reasonable, you will enjoy a piece of paradise 2 miles from the beaches.
Response by Holiday Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport
Bravo, We thank you so much for your gracious review of our property. We are delighted that you found a little piece of paradise during your stay with us. We hope to see you again, soon!
3 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
Bravo
"very nice"
Very well maintained hotel - very clean and comfortable - the pool was very nice - shaded areas along with very sunny areas - there was always night time police surveillance which was very comforting
Response by Holiday Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport
Cynthia, We are are delighted that you found your stay to be everything that you were looking for. We are glad that you had the chance to enjoy our wonderful pool with waterfall during your stay. Come join us again, soon!
3 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Cynthia
Really enjoyed staying at the Holiday Inn.
Response by Holiday Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport
Juan, We are excited to hear that your stay with us was excellent. We look forward to your return stay with us.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
Juan
The hotel was very clean and the staff very profesional we eat at the restaurant and the food was delicious we found only one think that maybe you can improve the breakfast is very expensive and the girls and kids don't eat too much otherwise we have a good experience and we wait to visit again in the future
Response by Holiday Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your kind review.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
alejandro
"Birthday weekend"
The surrounding area was excellent!! Enjoyed the service of the hotel. The bathroom was awesome! Had a really good night sleep!
Response by Holiday Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport
NByrd, We are thrilled that your birthday stay was excellent! We hope to see you again soon!
1 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
NByrd
"Great stop over"
Needed a place to stop over on our way to the keys, good choice.
Response by Holiday Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport
downisland: We are so glad that you decided to stop at our property and stay with us! We do hope to see you the next time your travels bring you to our area. Enjoy your day!
1 night trip with friends Aug 29, 2014
downisland
Really convenient location , staff was very polite & rooms were very clean.
Response by Holiday Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport
Berenice: Thank you so much for your wonderful review of your stay with us. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found our staff to be of great service to you. We look forward to seeing you again, soon!
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Berenice
"not far from Sun Life Stadium"
Hotel located just off I95 - but no hwy noise in the hotel. We checked in late afternoon and went swimming for a while before went to the 7:00 Dolphins game. The pool is so nice and the beds were so comfortable. Still got a swim in before going to bed that night and again in the morning before we left. Room very clean and the hotel itself looked pretty nice oveall. The front desk people seem very nice and helpful when giving directions to people who did not know their way around the area. The buffet breakfast was pretty good too. We will be back again in October when we come down for another game!
Response by Holiday Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport
Bobbi, We are excited to hear that your stay with us was a delight for you. Our staff appreciates the kind comment given to them, and we look forward to seeing you for the next game in October!
1 night family trip Aug 23, 2014
Bobbi
"Excellent Choice"
I really had a hard time choosing a hotel in this area because there are so many options. I'm really glad I made this choice. I was traveling for business and wanted something near the conference and near the beaches. I rented a car, so hotel transportation wasn't an issue for me. The hotel is right of hwy 95, which made it super convenient to everything. The beaches are just a 7 minute drive down the same road the hotel is on. The hotel front desk staff were extremely helpful and friendly. My flight was delayed so I got in around 2:30am and they were great even at that time of day. I accidentally left one of my favorite shirts in the closet and they sent it Fed-Ex overnight to me. I really loved the pool - normally when I travel for work, I could care less and usually never even go to the pool. However, Ft. Lauderdale is so hot and sticky and I just wanted to relax and cool off. The water was clean and the temperature was perfect. The huge waterfall drowned out any noise coming from the street and the outdoor bar. The room was very clean and the bedding was really comfortable. I ate 1 day in the restaurant and it was just ok. However, there are so many other options for breakfast within walking distance that it didn't matter. There is a Shell gas station with a market in the same parking lot and across the street there is a McDonalds and a Denny's. I really appreciated the fact that this is one of the few hotels in the area that don't nickel and dime you.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
"It's was mediocre"
I didn't like the fact the sink wasn't in the restroom And the same continental breakfast u get at other hotels for Free Was actually $15 Even if you have a cold breakfast it was $9 That's crazy
Response by Holiday Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport
Bri, We thank you for your review of our property, and apologize for the design of the bathroom. For your future stay, the majority of our king rooms have a very nice glass stand up shower with the vanity on the side of the bathroom. We really think that you would enjoy a king room the next time you stay with us.
1 night business trip Aug 20, 2014